Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Transfiguration II (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 pm
Transfiguration
Professor Richard Drage

User Image
Everyday 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
(Updated on Sundays)

This classroom is set up with rows of desks facing the front. A large chalkboard is situated at the front of the class with various equations, and a bookcase filled with books on the subject of Transfiguration set in the corner. A doorway at the front of the classroom leads to a storage closet for the various materials required for transfiguration. The professor's desk is situated in front with a book and several groups of papers neatly arranged on top of it. Lastly, the only odd bit is a stand for birds that is sitting in front of the class next to the desk. The room itself is well-lit, and while simple in design, is set up in a way that is conducive for learning the art of Transfiguration.

Rules of the Classroom
Wands will be present and visible at all times, whether on your desk or in your hand.
Horseplay and fighting is forbidden in the classroom unless you wish a detention and/or loss of house points.
No spells will be directed at another person in the classroom.
Be on time for class.
Talking will only be permitted before class begins and after class is over, otherwise you will stick with the topic at hand during class.
You will bring your supplies to class everyday or you will be forced to sit out the lesson.

Supplies
Wand
Quills and parchment (or their muggle equivalent)

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

Second Year
[ ] Beetle Buttons
[ ] Avifors
[ ] Fera Verto
[ ] Rabbit Slippers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm
On The Board:

Review!

Reparifarge
    This spell is the basic spell for Untransfiguration. It should be used to help undo mistakes during transfiguration as well as to revert an object that has been transfigured back into its original form. The incantation for this spell is Reparifarge, or for easier pronunciation, "re-par-ee-far-je."

Match to Needle
    This spell is used to transfigure a match into a needle. This is a very basic spell in transfiguration, and was one of the first you should have learned during your last year. The incantation for this spell is Acusignis, or for easier pronunciation, "aku-sig-nis."

Snail to Teapot
    This spell transforms a snail into a teapot. This spell is an easy spell which was taught during your first year. The incantation for this spell is Cochleafors, or for easier pronunciation, "co-k-lee-a-forz."

Mouse to Snuffboxes
    This spell is one of your more advanced spells from last year, as it involved turning a vertebrae into an inanimate object. The incantation for this spell is Muresarca, or for easier pronunciation, "murs-arc-ah."

Teacup to Rat, or Object to Rodent
    This spell was taught to you during last year to help you to learn how to turn an object into an animal. The most basic form of this spell is turning a teacup into a rat. The incantation for this spell is Fallorodenta, or for easier pronunciation, "fa-LOH-roden-TAH."

Please Remember!
    As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image
                                                I had a dream the other night
                                                About how we only get one life
                                                Woke me up right after two
                                                Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʀᴀɴsғɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick was sitting on his desk, holding a box and waiting for the class to get into the classroom before starting the lesson. He wanted to see where he needed to work with the class since he was just starting, and as a result, he wanted to gauge what they already knew. He hated doing a review, knowing that most people hated doing that while he was in school, but that was really the best way, especially since he knew that while he had notes on the students, he wanted to see for himself.

He waited until the last of the students were in the classroom before he waved his wand and closed the doors behind them. He then looked around the classroom, deciding to get started. "Hello, and welcome back to Transfiguration. I'm your new professor, Richard Drage. I'm going to assume that I don't need to go over the basics of transfiguration with you, so instead, we will go over what you learned last year. As a result, this box I have in my hands contains numerous items for you to transfigure and untransfigure from last year. I'm going to leave it up here on the desk, and each one of you are going to come up and take an item, return to your seats, and try and transfigure the item into something from last year. If you are successful, please proceed to untransfigure the items back into their original forms. I will be walking around and observing, so when I get to your table, please tell me your names and house. If you need any assistance, just raise your hand and I shall be around to you as soon as I am finished with the student I am working with." Rick set the box on the table and stood back, waiting for people to get their items and return to their desks. Hopefully this won't be a tragedy like some other lessons that he had witnessed before.

════════════════════════
                                                Location: Transfiguration classroom
                                                Thinking: Well, this shouldn't be so difficult.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                And yes I know that you could tell
                                                But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                When I go flying off the edge
                                                You go flying off as well

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image
Z A L L I E
R O S E
D O Y L E

Hufflepuff2nd Year12 Years OldSingle

Zallie came to the class feeling ever so slightly nervous. Apparently they had a new teacher and she didn't like this class to begin with. She just didn't like the idea of using live animals for this sort of thing. She wished she could say it was some sort of moral dilemma, like she felt it was unfair to the animals, but, in reality, it just gave her the heebeegeebees. Zallie looked over the new professor as he spoke, taking in every word. She scrunched her nose at the assignment they were giving. She was be avoiding anything that had once been a rat, or a snail, or a mouse. She shuddered at the thought. When he let them go she moved quickly and quietly up to box. She relaxed slightly when she found a needle. She grabbed it quickly, knowing this had never been alive. In fact, she distinctly remembered changing it into said needle, though not this specific one. She took her wand and waved it, "Reparifarge!" She cast and smiled as it shook and turned suddenly back into a match. It was a little shinier than the match should have been but it, at least, looked like a match.

OOC:
Username

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon entered the classroom, frowning when he saw a new professor. Great, he had to deal with someone else. Sighing, he settled into a desk, eternally grateful that so far, Raymond, Caty, and Aimee didn't seem to be in class yet. He didn't want to deal with them right before the weekend, to be honest. Raymond he had no choice, as the barmy git lived with him, and he was still annoyed that he didn't want to talk privately. What, was he afraid that Leon was going to deck him? Granted, Leon wanted to, but he had been trying to talk civilly to the guy beforehand. Or well, as civilly as he could before he blew his top completely. Raymond was the one that decided to walk away before they actually had that talk, and Leon was about fed up with his roommate's shite. Try and be civil, and it blows up in his face. He'd remember that next time, since apparently it never paid to be civil to anyone.

At least the class wasn't starting with note taking, he thought. He got up after listening to the professor, grabbing a mouse before returning to his seat. He then eyed the mouse, trying to do the calculations in his head for the spell. He figured he got it right, and he rose his wand to perform the spell.
                                                    "Muresarca." He watched the mouse turn into a silver snuffbox, lacking in real detail, but functional enough. Nodding to himself, he quickly muttered the counterspell, watching the box turn back into a mouse and scratching it absent-mindedly. He wondered if Professor Drage would let him keep it. It was kind of cute, though getting him to admit it out loud would be like pulling teeth. Broken nose included, of course.

════════════════════════

Location: Transfiguration class
                                                    Thinking: I am so glad that I'm not getting bothered in class...
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:22 am
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di genuinely enjoyed Transfiguration, and she was glad the new professor seemed to know what he was doing. He was young, though, maybe older than a few of her youngest aunts and uncles- her mother's youngest siblings were respectively 24, 23, and 22- but still younger than Tad and Isolde, and they were only 31 and 30. Age was no guarantee of wisdom, however, so she took a teacup from the box and set it on her desk. "Fallorodenta," she cast precisely, and it turned into a pale white rat. Not being overly fond of rodents, she leaned back a bit in her chair and swiftly cast the counter spell, turning it back into a teacup.

OOC:
Username

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Transfiguration - Friday @ 3:00pm

Raymond arrived to class late. However it didn't take long for him to realize that review was involved. Getting an object from the front he returned to his seat before preparing a spell. "fa-LOH-roden-TAH." He said clearly pointing his wand at the object on his desk. As it was transfigured into that of a gerbil he swiftly grabbed it up so that the little rodent wouldn't run away. "Raymond Yuko, Slytherin house sir." He introduced himself when Professor Drage came over. Once his introduction was done he let the gerbil move around his hand for a while. After a bit he returned the gerbil to its original form. To bad it couldn't stay a pet gerbil.

With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:40 am
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:52 am
On The Board:

Welcome Back!

Beetle Buttons
    This spell is one of the basic spells learned in second year. Again, it helps to work your ability to transfigure objects from creatures.

The word is derived from Latin, muto meaning to "change, alter, or transform", and buprestis meaning "beetle". It is the incantation used in Beetle Buttons, and is pronounced mute-o-boo-press-tis.

Looking back at our categories from last year, this spell falls under the Transformation Transfiguration branch. It is used to transform beetles into buttons. Beetle Buttons are buttons that were once beetles, but have undergone Transfiguration to become buttons. Many famous lines of wizard clothing use Beetle Buttons because they are cheap to come by.

The spell itself does not cast any light or noise, but strictly transforms beetles pointed at with the caster's wand into a button.

The level of this Transfiguration is somewhat basic.

t= Transformation of an beetle into a button
    a= caster must be heavier than the beetle
    v= intent must be at least medium-mild
    w= any wand power
    c= fair
    Z= well-spoken, as clear as possible

Reparifarge
    This spell is the basic spell for Untransfiguration. It should be used to help undo mistakes during transfiguration as well as to revert an object that has been transfigured back into its original form. The incantation for this spell is Reparifarge, or for easier pronunciation, "re-par-ee-far-je."

Please Remember!
    As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:27 am
User Image
                                                I had a dream the other night
                                                About how we only get one life
                                                Woke me up right after two
                                                Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʀᴀɴsғɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick was sitting on his desk, holding a box and waiting for the class to get into the classroom before starting the lesson. He thankfully knew the lesson they were working on that day was a simple one, and should get the class warmed up for other transfiguration work later in the year. At least that was his hope. He was all too aware of how easily his hopes could be dashed to pieces, however.

He waited until the last of the students were in the classroom before he waved his wand and closed the doors behind them. He then looked around the classroom, deciding to get started. "Hello, and welcome back to Transfiguration. I trust that your summer was uneventful, so we're going to head straight into a new spell to break the ice for the year. Thankfully this spell isn't too difficult, and we can easily work off the rust that you all have probably experienced over the summer. Which, now that that discussion has ended, let's talk about the spell itself.

"The spell on the board is called Mutobuprestis, which in Latin means, 'to change, alter, or transform beetles.' Yes, I know, I can already hear the complaints about working with bugs. However, the spell itself is relatively simple, and it's function is to transform beetles into buttons. The spell, as well as its components for the formula are on the board, so I would like for you to copy down notes from the board and please come up to grab a beetle from the box. If you happen to squash your beetle, don't worry, there's plenty in the box and all you have to do is request a new one."
                                                Rick set the box on the table and stood back, waiting for people to get their items and return to their desks. Hopefully this won't be a tragedy like some other lessons that he had witnessed before.

════════════════════════
                                                Location: Transfiguration classroom
                                                Thinking: Well, this shouldn't be so difficult.
                                                OOC:

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                And yes I know that you could tell
                                                But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                When I go flying off the edge
                                                You go flying off as well

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

-YEAR // Second
    -AGE // 12
    -APPAREL // Schooling Robes
    -ITEMS // Pack, wand, books and note taking items.
    -COMPANY // Professor Drage
    -RELATIONSHIP // Single
    -THINKING // 'Rusty? Who could be rusty when transfiguration is so awesome! I studied it all day over the summer...'
    -FEELING // Excited.
    -LOCATION // Transfiguration Classroom - First Row - Seated Comfortably Aside from the Professor

══════════════════════════════════════════

XXXBenjamin seemed to be the first to the class, which he had successfully done a few times last year, and he found himself to be following this good habit in this year. He sat in the first row like usual, but made sure not to sit directly in front of the professor. Before this last summer, he normally just felt like a kid around other young men, but he had started to feel uneasy around them. To young women he felt naturally the same as ever, but now especially at Hogwarts, he was starting to feel particularly nervous around the young male professors.

He sat uncomfortably in his seat as Professor Drage spoke, shifting here and there to try and get comfortable, but whenever the professor happened to look remotely close to him, he looked down and focused on note taking more than anything. He grasped the basics of the lesson, and so preceded to follow suit wit the instructions. He finished the notes from the board, packed away his writing utensils. He shuffled around in his bag for a moment, looking for his wand, until he remembered that it was in the pocket sewn into his robes.

He seemed to be the first to finish so got up, and went to grab a beetle. He didn't mind bugs, as his mother was a Herbolagist, and his father worked with fantastic beasts at the ministry. But when he retrieved the insect, he got nervous as he walked past Professor Drage. Inside his robes, he wand seemed to feel this, and it sparked and crackled in his pocket. He held fast to the little bug, and clutched his cypress-dragon core wand, hoping to stop whatever it was that was happening. With the distraction from the handsome professor, the wand died down, and he proceeded to his desk; but not before smiling nervously to anyone who might have noticed.

'Oops! Sorry.' He said sheepishly to no one in particular.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════════════

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:05 pm
      User Image
      User Image
      𝓼𝒆𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

Monika stepped into the Transfiguration class, eager to learn and hopefully improve on her skills for this particular subject. In the past, she had struggled with it, but perhaps this would be her year to turn it all around? Taking her seat, the young Ravenclaw quickly jotted down the notes on the board, even ones that seemed familiar from last term. She underlined the spell they would be practicing today. Mutobuprestis, the beetle to button spell. After listening to the professor speak, Monika took out her wand and approached the desk at the front of the room. On the desk was a box filled with squirming, crawling beetles. Some of them were trying to jump out of the box, even. Moni carefully picked one of them up, watching it squirm and wriggle in her grasp. Taking it back to her seat, she set it down on her desk, with it's feet in the air so it wouldn't go anywhere. Scratching her head with the tip of her wand, the brunette looked the creature over, trying to imagine it as a button. With a wave of her wand, she recited the incantation. "Mutobuprestis," she said as the bug began to change. Though, it didn't change into a button. No, it began to grow in size, reaching the size and weight of a small dog in a matter of seconds! "Eep! Change back, change back!" she screeched, waving her wand furiously once again. The beetle started to shrink, returning to it's normal size as it crawled around on the desk. With a sigh of relief, Monika tried once again to cast the spell, waving her wand over the bug. "Mutobuprestis," she said with her eyes shut tight. When she opened them, a small silver button was on her desk. Monika grinned. She managed to actually perform the spell correctly. Now, could she do it again? She continued to practice on the button, working on untransfiguring it back into a beetle and retransfiguring it into a button. With more practice, she would nail the spell on the first try every time, she figured.

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                                                    Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                                                    And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                                                    And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                                                    Don't wanna be no one but me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Dressed Up 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Statustician 100
      PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:36 pm
      User Image
      Fianna Grey
      Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

This was one of those classes Fianna hoped to get through without too much fuss. She'd barely passed it last term, earning her a talking-to from Da, and a few remedial lessons over the summer from her cousin. It was really disturbing how Linny had such extensive files that she kept in her room, and studied over the summer.

Sitting down next to Benjamin, she hoped his bright light of impressiveness would hide her lack of ability with the classwork. After copying down the notes for the lecture, Fianna got one of the shiny bugs from the professor, and prepared to try to turn it into a button. It took two tries for Monika to get it, she saw, after the beetle became quite ginormous, which didn't bode well for Fianna.

"Mutobuprestis!" the little Gryffindor intoned, gesturing with her wand as she focused on the spell. A few wisps of white steam rose ominously from the black-shelled creature a moment before a gout of white flame erupted, and a foul-smelling cloud rolled upwards from what was left of the unfortunate bug. With wide blue eyes, Fianna stared down at the blackened mess on her desk in horrified disbelief.

OOC:
      Username

User ImageUser Image
                      Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                      "Everything you wants a dream away
                      We are legends, every day"
                      That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                      "Everything you wants a dream away
                      Under this pressure, under this weight
                      We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:56 pm
      H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Second Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna walked into the class and quickly sat down. She generally liked Professor Drage... although her daddy had told her that his daddy was some evil mastermind... which was weird. Because Professor Drage was not anywhere close to being an evil mastermind. Transfiguration wasn't easy or hard to her. It was just a class that she struggled with sometimes but not all the time. She sat down and as she began taking notes her hair began slowly transitioning to a red and white stripes that her father always called her "peppermint hair". She thought it was apt since her hair did it when she was concentrating, and peppermints were good for learning!

With her notes finished, she hopped up to the front and picked up a beetle. She was glad she wasn't her sister. Her sister was terrified of all bugs. All of them. Ahnna sat down next to Monika and stared in horror when her friend's bug began to grow in size.
                                                                      "Ew." She giggled before turning back to her own beetle. "Mutobuprestis." She stated pointing her wand at the beetle. It worked... kind of. The beetle was officially half button and half beetle. The head and front legs were skittering around wildly, while the back end was a shiny turquoise button. She thought about untranfiguring and trying again... but maybe if she just said it again.... it would fully transfigure! She gave it a shot. "Mutobuprestis." And it worked! She grinned and showed it to Monika, before untransfiguring it and trying again.

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
      • Daring Investigator 50
      • Unfortunate Abductee 175
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:23 pm
      User Image
                                                                    My eyes are open wide
                                                                    And by the way,
                                                                    I made it through the day
                                                                    I watched the world outside
                                                                    By the way,
                                                                    I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Transfiguration
                                                                    Who am I with? Classmates
                                                                    What am I doing? Trying to transfigure
                                                                    What am I thinking? .......................Beetles????
                                                                    What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Arden entered and sat at his desk, looking at the board and then feeling the blood drain from his face. They were practicing what? He hurried through his bag, hoping the professor was wrong and he didn't mean any kind of insect period. However, his eyes widened as he realized that yes, they were working on beetles. He listened to the professor, and jotted down the notes, but when the professor told them to come up to work on the spell, he remained firmly in his seat. They couldn't make him get up from it, nope! It wasn't until Monika's mishap with her own beetle that he actually did move, shrieking and falling out of his chair as he scrambled back to the wall. Okay, it wasn't the most dignified response to a giant insect, but he just wanted to get away from them. He stayed against the wall, refusing to budge for any reason. He'd go and get his things when they were finished with the beetles.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                    Tell my father
                                                                    I've done the best I can
                                                                    To make them realize
                                                                    This is my life
                                                                    I hope they understand
                                                                    I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                    Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff