Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Transfiguration III (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:53 pm
Transfiguration
Professor Richard Drage

User Image
Mondays and Wednesdays 2:00pm to 2:45pm
(Updated on Sundays)

This classroom is set up with rows of desks facing the front. A large chalkboard is situated at the front of the class with various equations, and a bookcase filled with books on the subject of Transfiguration set in the corner. A doorway at the front of the classroom leads to a storage closet for the various materials required for transfiguration. The professor's desk is situated in front with a book and several groups of papers neatly arranged on top of it. Lastly, the only odd bit is a stand for birds that is sitting in front of the class next to the desk. The room itself is well-lit, and while simple in design, is set up in a way that is conducive for learning the art of Transfiguration.

Rules of the Classroom
Wands will be present and visible at all times, whether on your desk or in your hand.
Horseplay and fighting is forbidden in the classroom unless you wish a detention and/or loss of house points.
No spells will be directed at another person in the classroom.
Be on time for class.
Talking will only be permitted before class begins and after class is over, otherwise you will stick with the topic at hand during class.
You will bring your supplies to class everyday or you will be forced to sit out the lesson.

Supplies
Wand
Quills and parchment (or their muggle equivalent)

Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

Third Year
[ ] Teapot to Tortoise
[ ] Chair to Cat
[ ] Hedgehog to Pincushion
[ ] Lapifors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:17 pm
On The Board:

Review!

Beetle Buttons
    This spell is one of the basic spells learned in second year. Again, it helps to work your ability to transfigure objects from creatures. The incantation for this spell is Mutobuprestis, or for easier pronunciation, "mute-o-boo-press-tis."

Avifors
    This spell is one that can gauge your skill in transfiguration, as while it transfigures objects into birds, the objects in question tend to be the same colour as the item that is transfigured. More experienced practitioners of Transfiguration are able to control the color and pattern of the birds transfigured. The incantation for this spell is Avifors, or for easier pronunciation, "AVI-forz."

Vera Verto
    This spell is used to turn an animal into a water goblet, and is one of the moderately difficult spells from your second year. This spell is one of those where it doesn't matter what kind of creature is being transfigured, the outcome and incantation is always the same. The incantation for this spell is Vera Verto, or for easier pronunciation, "vair-uh-VAIR-toh."

Rabbit Slippers
    This spell, unlike most of the other spells you have learned thus far, require a specific number of items to be transfigured. In this case, it transforms two rabbits into slippers. The incantation for this spell is Lepusfors, or for easier pronunciation, "lep-us-forz."

Please Remember!
    As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image
                                                I had a dream the other night
                                                About how we only get one life
                                                Woke me up right after two
                                                Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʀᴀɴsғɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick was sitting on his desk, holding a box and waiting for the class to get into the classroom before starting the lesson. He wanted to see where he needed to work with the class since he was just starting, and as a result, he wanted to gauge what they already knew. He hated doing a review, knowing that most people hated doing that while he was in school, but that was really the best way, especially since he knew that while he had notes on the students, he wanted to see for himself.

He waited until the last of the students were in the classroom before he waved his wand and closed the doors behind them. He then looked around the classroom, deciding to get started. "Hello, and welcome back to Transfiguration. I'm your new professor, Richard Drage. I'm going to assume that I don't need to go over the basics of transfiguration with you, so instead, we will go over what you learned last year. As a result, this box I have in my hands contains numerous items for you to transfigure and untransfigure from last year. I'm going to leave it up here on the desk, and each one of you are going to come up and take an item, return to your seats, and try and transfigure the item into something from last year. If you are successful, please proceed to untransfigure the items back into their original forms. I will be walking around and observing, so when I get to your table, please tell me your names and house. If you need any assistance, just raise your hand and I shall be around to you as soon as I am finished with the student I am working with." Rick set the box on the table and stood back, waiting for people to get their items and return to their desks. Hopefully this won't be a tragedy like some other lessons that he had witnessed before.

════════════════════════
                                                Location: Transfiguration classroom
                                                Thinking: Well, this shouldn't be so difficult.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                And yes I know that you could tell
                                                But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                When I go flying off the edge
                                                You go flying off as well

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Liam offered the professor a nod as a gesture of greeting as he passed, swiftly making his way to a desk at the head of the classroom. As soon as they were dismissed, the Ravenclaw was on his feet again, quick to snatch up a solid black rook that seemed to be the lone chess piece in the box. He positioned the object in the center of his desk and whispered the incantation for the Avifors spell under his breath half a dozen times before even removing his wand from beneath his robes. He had gotten a decent amount of practice time in with this one last year, and it was undoubtedly his favorite thus far.

"AVI-forz" The syllables lept from his tongue and were reincarnated through the tip of his wand, which was directed at the over-sized, hand-carved chess piece. On command, the rook was transfigured into a raven, its deep black feathers reflecting the light from overhead. While the object had been a thing of beauty to begin with, this living, breathing thing was something to be marveled.

The Professor's presence nearly made Liam jump, his attention having been so focused on the assignment.
"Liam Cade, sir. Ravenclaw."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:15 pm
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

The new professor was young, redhaired, sharp-eyed, and clean shaven. He had a bit of an intense look about him, and Cy could easily picture him as teenage boy in this very class, staring at his notes. He reached into the box and came out with a shiny beetle clasped between his hands. It wriggled madly as he walked back to his seat, and if he had a bit too much fun letting it try to scurry away and stopping it, well... He was weak at Transfiguration, he admitted, and it took a few tries to get the beetle to resemble a button... which continued to drag itself around on the desk on spindly little legs. "Cyrus Lillantine, Slytherin, sir," he looked up briefly to smile at the man as he came around before stopping the beetle-button from falling off the edge of the desk.

OOC:
Username

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:29 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<3rd Year>

Minnie was a bit surprised when she entered class to find a new professor. This professor as redhaired as she was though it was closely cut and his beard neatly and shortly groomed. He seemed intense, focused, and serious, but not mean. She decided he was likable enough and joined her classmates in getting various items from the box in front. She chose a rabbit that she had to hold one handed while with her other hand twirled her wand over the rabbit and carefully said, "Lep-us-forz" making the pronunctiation exact. After successfully transforming the rabbit into slippers she transformed her back to a rabbit and was cuddling the rabbit as the professor got to her. Looking up she said, "Clementine Fenwick. I... you can call me Minnie, though. I'm a Hufflepuff, sir." She blushed and looked down burying her face into the soft fur of her rabbit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:34 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Hannah was surprised to see a new Transfigurations professor, and wondered briefly what happened to the previous one. This one seemed pretty focused, which wasn't a bad thing, and she hoped he could make the class easier for her to deal with than the previous teacher did. She sat down beside Minnie, and waited as the professor came round with his box. "Hannah Grey, sir," she said, introducing herself. "I'm a Hufflepuff too."

She took a parakeet from out of the box, cleared her throat and spoke clearly as she gestured with her wand, "Fera Verto." She was shocked when the bird immediately shifted into a water goblet, enough she had to quickly readjust her grip so it would tumble to the floor and shatter. After a moment she cast the counterspell, and soon there was a parakeet perched on her finger.

Hannah had to repress a giggle when she saw Minnie blush, and wondered if her Housemate was already developing a crush on Professor Drage. After all, he was red-haired and pretty dishy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                              Location : Transfiguration - Tuesday @ 11:00am

Emma was late getting to class and quickly took a seat next to her friends. They were practicing previous spells which was nice because simply put Emma sucked at Transfigurations. She was going to go with a beetle but then thought differently. She'd come to learn how to do that one. So instead she went with turning objects to birds. That was not easy, she didn't care what anyone said. "AVI-forz." She pronounced properly as she pointed at the object in front of her. She pictured a bird and watching the transfiguration she watched it change to be a rather chubby looking blue bird.

Sighing with relief, Emma looked up at their new professor came over for introductions. When Minnie blushed she found it to be cute but at the same time she had a tinge of jealousy. Trying not to think to hard on it, Emma pushed her thoughts aside before speaking. "Emma Bailey also a member of Hufflepuff." She told Professor Drage before transfiguring her bird back to normal.

Status: Happy... secretly a little jealous
                                              With: Class... Clem & Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:51 am
~ New Year ~

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:06 am
On The Board:

Welcome Back!

Teapot to Tortoise
Sciphustestudo

This spell is a more complex version of the spells we have been working on, and involves transfiguring vertebrates into items.

The word is derived from Latin, scaphium meaning "pot, bowl, drinking vessel," and testudo meaning "tortoise." It is the incantation used for Teapot to Tortoise, and is pronounced sci-fus-tes-tu-doh.

Looking back to the categories we have worked with, this spell falls under the Transformation Transfiguration branch. It is used to transform a teapot into a tortoise. This is an easy and simple Transfiguration spell, quite commonly used to practice at the start of intermediate Transfiguration classes. It is especially pertinent to know the components of a tortoise while executing this spell.

The spell itself does not emit any sound or light, it strictly transforms a teapot into a tortoise when pointed at with the casters wand.

The level of this Transfiguration is somewhat basic.

t= Transformation of a teapot into a tortoise
    a= caster must be heavier than the teapot
    v= at least medium-mild
    w= any wand power
    c= fair
    Z= perfectly spoken, completely clear

Reparifarge
    This spell is the basic spell for Untransfiguration. It should be used to help undo mistakes during transfiguration as well as to revert an object that has been transfigured back into its original form. The incantation for this spell is Reparifarge, or for easier pronunciation, "re-par-ee-far-je."

Please Remember!
    As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick was sitting on his desk, a tank of tortoises near him and waiting for the class to get into the classroom before starting the lesson. The class was steadily improving, and Rick was glad to see it. He had been afraid that his tenure as a professor was going to be a complete wash, and he didn't want that. However, he knew that at least he was certain that the students were going to be proficient in Transfiguration by the end of school. At least that was his hope. He wouldn't see them after this year in classes, so he figured he might as well make the most of the last year they had to get them ready for the next teacher they had.

He waited until the last of the students were in the classroom before he waved his wand and closed the doors behind them. He then looked around the classroom, deciding to get started. "Welcome back everyone. As you guys may or may not know, this is the last year you're going to have me as a professor. Next year, you'll be going to another professor, which means that if you need any help from me, then you're going to need to come to me either during my office hours or between classes to request it. I do hope that your time in class has been good, so without further ado, we're going to start up on the topic of more advanced transfiguration and the potential you have in this class should you wish to push yourself for it."

He concentrated for a moment, closing his eyes as he envisioned his animagus form. Instantly, there was a slight pop and in his place, a red-tailed hawk was perched on the desk instead. Rick took a moment to stretch out his wings before he took off from the desk, circling the room once before settled on the edge of the tank. Resuming his normal form, he grinned at the class, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of flying, even if he didn't have any good thermals to ride when he was in the open sky. "Now, for those of you that are unused to that form of magic, that was called Animagus, a highly-advanced and difficult to master form of transfiguration. For those that want to research it further, you may ask the Animagus professor or ask even me about the subject, but it's an example of some of the things that you will be learning from this year on out. Before, you were working on simple transfiguration, however now you are getting into the more advanced forms of transfiguration. This year is your introduction into such materials, so I advise you to be studious and work hard on your spellwork to master the subject."

Looking back, he gestured to the board. "For the first lesson of the year, we will be discussing the spell Sciphustestudo, or Tortoise to Teapot. This spell is complicated because of the fact that we are not only working with vertebrates, but also with the fact that a tortoise has one thing most other vertebrates don't have. That is its shell." He calmly reached down into the tank and pulled a tortoise out to demonstrate what he meant. "The shell for this animal means that there is an extra bit of work on your concentration to incorporate it into the finished teapot. For those of you that can figure out how to do this easily, then you won't have any problems later. However, this is practice time, so I want to see everyone finish up with any notes from the board and come up and take a tortoise each. Practice the spell, and then untransfigure it again to try again. I will be walking around the room and observing, so if you have any questions or need assistance, then don't hesitate to ask."

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Kimberly and Kiley walked to the Transfiguration classroom together, meeting up at the staircase to travel to the room. Books in hand, the pair entered the room and took their seats. Kim set herself up with her textbook open, prepared to daydream the class away, while Kiley had her parchment and quill at the ready for when the lecture began. Surely, she would be sharing her notes with her sister when it came time for the exams. As the professor spoke, he mentioned more advanced magic and transfiguration. Suddenly, he turned into a bird! "Whoa! Ki, look at that!" the Gryffindor girl exclaimed, shaking her sister's shoulder to get her attention, even though she was already watching. "I see it, Kim. He's a hawk," she replied, being sure to mark that down in her notes. The professor explained that he was an animagus, then moved on to their topic for the day.

Kiley made sure to write down everything before she and Kimberly went up to get their tortoises. The twins reached into the box and each picked out a tortoise. Holding them up, they both looked them over. The creatures seemed to be the same in almost every way, just like they were. Perhaps they were twin tortoises! Taking them back to their desks, they set them down and took our their wands. "Here, I'll try first. Sciphustestudo!" she exclaimed, pointing her wand at the tortoise. There was a puff of smoke, but nothing happened. Then, the tortoise started morphing into a strange thing, like a half turtle half teapot abomination. The end result was a teapot with legs, a head and a tail. It tried to walk around, but it didn't get very far. "Aww, poor little guy! Ki, how do I fix it?!" she whined to her sister.

Kiley sighed and pointed her wand at her own tortoise. "Here, watch me. Sciphustestudo," the Ravenclaw said, waving her wand gently over the tortoise with her eyes closed. She pictured a beautiful teapot with purple and yellow flowers decorating the sides. When she opened her eyes, the teapot was in front of her, just as she had imagined it. The girl smiled. "See? You just have to picture it in your mind. Think about every single detail, from the bottom to the top." Kimberly looked over her sister's success, failing to find a flaw, then turned back to her own monstrosity. She closed her eyes and waved her wand over the thing, just like her sister did. In her mind, she saw a deep royal purple teapot with gold details and a swooping handle. "Sciphustestudo," she said, opening her eyes to peek down at the thing. Somehow, she had made the teapot turtle monster into a beautiful teapot. On her second try too! "Oh, thanks Ki!" she exclaimed, hugging her sister from the side. "Don't thank me yet, Kim. Keep practicing, try to turn it into a tortoise again," the other girl replied with a laugh. The pair spent some time afterwards untransfiguring their teapots, coming up with new teapot designs and retransfiguring their tortoises into them.

She won't get off the phone. She won't leave me alone when I'm talking to that guy.
                                                              She can be a real nightmare. Gets me to do her hair, then says it never turns out right.
                                                              But when I put on a face, she can tell 'cause she knows me so well.
                                                              Closer than my closer friend, someone will be there 'til the end. My sister, sister.
                                                              Deeper than the deepest sea. No one loves you like your family. My sister, sister.

x x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:28 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Transfiguration - Tuesday @ 11:00am

Raymond couldn’t complain about his first day back. His second day was going nicely and it was almost lunch time. However he had Transfigurations class to get to before that. The Slytherin happened to like the class so he wasn’t going to complain as he went up to the classroom. Heading there about fifteen minutes early, he got there before class started. Taking a seat near the front Raymond got out his stuff wand included.

Hearing they were going to be learning more advanced transfiguration work made Raymond smile. He couldn’t wait to push himself to do better in the complex class that he enjoyed so much. Why he could handle the hard stuff and not the easy stuff made no sense to him. However that didn’t matter at least not now in this class.

Seeing Professor Drage turn himself into a hawk, Raymond practically went wide eyed. Watching him fly a circle around the room before turning back to normal, he couldn’t believe how cool it was. He took every word to heart as he spoke about how much more work would be involved. ‘I won’t rest until I’m the best at this…’ He thought gluing himself to Professor Drage. While he listened, Raymond took the notes down from the board.

Once done Raymond went to get a tortoise before returning to his seat. He stared at it for a moment trying to figure out how to incorporate the shell into the whole teapot thing. Analyzing all the different parts to the animal he came up with how it would work. “I think I got this…” He muttered under his breath. “Sci-fus-tes-tu-doh... Sciphustestudo.” Raymond said pointing his wand at the tortoise. Picturing what he wanted in his mind he watched as the tortoise morphed into an almost seemingly perfect teapot.

With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 am
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:58 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick was sitting on his desk, a tank of tortoises near him and waiting for the class to get into the classroom before starting the lesson. The class was steadily improving, and Rick was glad to see it. He had been afraid that his tenure as a professor was going to be a complete wash, and he didn't want that. However, he knew that at least he was certain that the students were going to be proficient in Transfiguration by the end of school. At least that was his hope. He wouldn't see them after this year in classes, so he figured he might as well make the most of the last year they had to get them ready for the next teacher they had.

He waited until the last of the students were in the classroom before he waved his wand and closed the doors behind them. He then looked around the classroom, deciding to get started. "Welcome back everyone. As you guys may or may not know, this is the last year you're going to have me as a professor. Next year, you'll be going to another professor, which means that if you need any help from me, then you're going to need to come to me either during my office hours or between classes to request it. I do hope that your time in class has been good, so without further ado, we're going to start up on the topic of more advanced transfiguration and the potential you have in this class should you wish to push yourself for it."

He concentrated for a moment, closing his eyes as he envisioned his animagus form. Instantly, there was a slight pop and in his place, a red-tailed hawk was perched on the desk instead. Rick took a moment to stretch out his wings before he took off from the desk, circling the room once before settled on the edge of the tank. Resuming his normal form, he grinned at the class, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of flying, even if he didn't have any good thermals to ride when he was in the open sky. "Now, for those of you that are unused to that form of magic, that was called Animagus, a highly-advanced and difficult to master form of transfiguration. For those that want to research it further, you may ask the Animagus professor or ask even me about the subject, but it's an example of some of the things that you will be learning from this year on out. Before, you were working on simple transfiguration, however now you are getting into the more advanced forms of transfiguration. This year is your introduction into such materials, so I advise you to be studious and work hard on your spellwork to master the subject."

Looking back, he gestured to the board. "For the first lesson of the year, we will be discussing the spell Sciphustestudo, or Tortoise to Teapot. This spell is complicated because of the fact that we are not only working with vertebrates, but also with the fact that a tortoise has one thing most other vertebrates don't have. That is its shell." He calmly reached down into the tank and pulled a tortoise out to demonstrate what he meant. "The shell for this animal means that there is an extra bit of work on your concentration to incorporate it into the finished teapot. For those of you that can figure out how to do this easily, then you won't have any problems later. However, this is practice time, so I want to see everyone finish up with any notes from the board and come up and take a tortoise each. Practice the spell, and then untransfigure it again to try again. I will be walking around the room and observing, so if you have any questions or need assistance, then don't hesitate to ask."

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas