Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for Cancer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasha Victoria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 pm
Hi guys! Please pray for my best friend's dad..He's stricken with colo-rectal cancer..CT scan of the lungs showed "worrisome for lung metastases", meaning the cancer might have already spread to the lungs...The reading is still unofficial though, and we're hoping that it's just something else..

It's just that it really hurts me to see the pain and the worry in my bestie's face..She's already my sister, and her dad is a very gentle and kind old man...Please pray also for her and the rest of her family as they go through this ordeal..That God will bless them and strengthen their faith as a family, whatever the outcome is..And that they, especially their dad, to cling to God all the more..Still we are praying and hoping for healing because God is our healer and nothing is impossible with Him..Also, for financial provisions and strength for his body as he needs to go through another operation again..

Please, every single prayer counts. And thank you, thank you, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and praying for them..God bless everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:26 am
Yasha Victoria

Praying for them. I'm fighting and working to manage a recent diagnosis of Type II diabetes myself. I also have a friend at church who will soon be having his leg amputated because of a lack of blood flow and tissue deterioration (gangrene).  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:32 pm
Aloha little sistah in the Lord!
I have and will continue to pray for them. Could you tell me their names? I know the Lord already knows them, but it helps me be more earnest to pray when I have a name. I am here for you. Your friend will be going through a rollercoaster of emotions and fears in the near future. She's going to need your friendship and sisterhood very very much. Sometimes you'll know what to say or do and other times, you'll not. In those times, just know that just being there for her without words will help her because she'll have someone to gain strength from. Then she can, in return, be strong for her father.

I will pray for a miracle as I know God still hands those out from time to time. But this is very grave. No matter what the outcome, be there for her... and if you find yourself getting empty inside from helping, come to all of us here. I'm here for you if you need it.

Take care, stay safe and strong little sistah. All things work together for good to those who are called according to His purpose. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
God bless,
Keli heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:49 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Yasha Victoria

Praying for them. I'm fighting and working to manage a recent diagnosis of Type II diabetes myself. I also have a friend at church who will soon be having his leg amputated because of a lack of blood flow and tissue deterioration (gangrene).

Aloha dear braddah in the Lord,
I shall also pray for you and your friend. Sometimes life seems to throw us a curve ball or we find ourselves having the rug pulled out from under our feet. It's during those times where for a moment, our view is forced upward. I've learned through the years that those were the times God wanted my attention. I'm still learning to ask, "Yes, Lord?" May the Lord give you and your friend His peace. Listen to your doctors and get yourself a good nutritionist to set you up with a plan.. and then follow it. God has plans for your dear braddah. Don't be discouraged.

Take care, stay safe and remember the birds of the fields. They neither plant nor reap and yet God takes care of them... imagine how much more He will take care of you! Hang in there!
God bless,
Keli heart

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:53 pm
Yasha Victoria

Absolutely my way of thinking. I got hit with this diagnosis, and where some would whine and say 'why me?' or 'why am I stuck with this?'... I said 'Thank you, Lord. I know you are trying to get my attention.' I know it isn't easy, and it won't be, lol, but I trust in Him above all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:34 pm
Yasha Victoria
Hi guys! Please pray for my best friend's dad..He's stricken with colo-rectal cancer..CT scan of the lungs showed "worrisome for lung metastases", meaning the cancer might have already spread to the lungs...The reading is still unofficial though, and we're hoping that it's just something else..

It's just that it really hurts me to see the pain and the worry in my bestie's face..She's already my sister, and her dad is a very gentle and kind old man...Please pray also for her and the rest of her family as they go through this ordeal..That God will bless them and strengthen their faith as a family, whatever the outcome is..And that they, especially their dad, to cling to God all the more..Still we are praying and hoping for healing because God is our healer and nothing is impossible with Him..Also, for financial provisions and strength for his body as he needs to go through another operation again..

Please, every single prayer counts. And thank you, thank you, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and praying for them..God bless everyone!

TsukikuroiMai

I will keep all of you in my prayers.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Yasha Victoria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:56 pm
TsukikuroiMai

MeleKeli

OtakuKat

Hello guys! I know this is very, very, very late but I just really wanted to make sure before I tell you...Thank you guys SO MUCH for all your prayers! The thing that they saw in the lungs is just tuberculosis..Not that we're happy he's got TB but it's just much, much, easier to treat than a lung spread..And no cancer spread in the bones either..Yes, he still needs an operation but God has already provided the funds..And so his cancer still remains at the lower stages..

Her dad reads the Bible everyday and a group came to their house and conducted bible study, and he's doing much better now than before..

Thank you so much for those who have prayed and I know that God is answering all your prayers too..Miracles do happen..God is so good! blaugh emotion_kirakira yum_puddi emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Yasha Victoria
TsukikuroiMai

MeleKeli

OtakuKat

Hello guys! I know this is very, very, very late but I just really wanted to make sure before I tell you...Thank you guys SO MUCH for all your prayers! The thing that they saw in the lungs is just tuberculosis..Not that we're happy he's got TB but it's just much, much, easier to treat than a lung spread..And no cancer spread in the bones either..Yes, he still needs an operation but God has already provided the funds..And so his cancer still remains at the lower stages..

Her dad reads the Bible everyday and a group came to their house and conducted bible study, and he's doing much better now than before..

Thank you so much for those who have prayed and I know that God is answering all your prayers too..Miracles do happen..God is so good! blaugh emotion_kirakira yum_puddi emotion_bigheart

That is amazing! God always answers prayers. Thank you so much for sharing the news with us! 3nodding  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Yasha Victoria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 pm
OtakuKat
Yasha Victoria
TsukikuroiMai

MeleKeli

OtakuKat

That is amazing! God always answers prayers. Thank you so much for sharing the news with us! 3nodding

Yes! Because every answered prayer is a testimony of His faithfulness, and an encouragement to us that God indeed hears us..Thank you guys, so much! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:47 am
I'll keep him in my prayers  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:00 pm
Keeping your families in my prayers heart