Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Its a new year

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:25 pm
So I jumped back on the losing weight bandwagon.
Its been 2 weeks since i started only lost 3 pounds but Im on my period right now and super bloated and tend to gain 2 -3 pounds that week xD so hopefully its more then 3 pounds.
Ive had soda once in 2 weeks, Ive been eating healthier and I meal prep for days i work instead of getting fast food i come home and heat up something healthy surprised
Been doing 30 - 60 min workouts at least 4 times a week.
And for a late xmas gift to myself I ordered a Fitbit HR Charge biggrin way nicer then the older ones. Its just taking it sweet a** time to get here.
Ima get ripped or at least a little less jiggly. xD
I feel really good about this time, luckily I have a friend who into the whole working out and weightlifting s**t he's been helping me out and telling me when im messing up and yells at me to work out emo but it motivates me xD

So how is everyone else? any goals this year?
Mines just to lose weight and get my s**t together. Not to mention my sister is getting married in July and just found out now my cousin is too 2 weeks later in July. rolleyes (this has caused family drama now ugg) So i want to look good xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:17 pm
ftw?  

Bush did 711

Greedy Capitalist

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:09 pm
BOOTY KING MoH
ftw?

meh
Not till i lose weight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:35 pm
I've been trying to drink less soda.
I switched to Coffee.

When I was at PPD last (a few days ago) I learned I'm down to 158lbs.

Also, I'm trying to not eat any fast food but I still have those cravings for a big juicy burger.

As for my Youtube goals, I got my new computer finally and I've been able to upload higher quality videos and have seen that Im actually really good at CSGO and other games, but just sucked on my laptop cause it was underpowered.

but I Honestly haven't set any goals for this year other than to hit 100 subs on Youtube.  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:17 pm
Mystical Hitara
I switched to Coffee.

Also, I'm trying to not eat any fast food but I still have those cravings for a big juicy burger.

As for my Youtube goals, I got my new computer finally and I've been able to upload higher quality videos and have seen that Im actually really good at CSGO and other games, but just sucked on my laptop cause it was underpowered.

but I Honestly haven't set any goals for this year other than to hit 100 subs on Youtube.

Nice :0 what were you last time you weighed yourself?

Yeah ive seen your vids they pretty nice biggrin I plan on building a new computer in the next few months. Just have to decide what i want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:47 am
Camera 0bscura
Mystical Hitara
I switched to Coffee.

Yeah ive seen your vids they pretty nice biggrin I plan on building a new computer in the next few months. Just have to decide what i want.

I thought we had this talk already xD

I was 166lbs last time I weighed in.  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 pm
Mystical Hitara
Camera 0bscura
Mystical Hitara
I switched to Coffee.

Probably LOL im so forgetful @_@
all ive chosen so far is the case xD but im not 100% on it yet  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:40 pm
Camera 0bscura
Mystical Hitara
Camera 0bscura
Mystical Hitara
I switched to Coffee.

Wait til I get out of my study and I'll assist you or something.  

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:00 pm
Mystical Hitara
Camera 0bscura
Mystical Hitara
Camera 0bscura
Mystical Hitara
I switched to Coffee.

Wait til I get out of my study and I'll assist you or something.

I will take your knowledge sir. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:02 pm
Mine is to develop reliable habits to keep a healthy body and clean home. I've taken up running, drinking tea in the morning at night, making my bed every day and other things.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:01 am
Different...Very.
Mine is to develop reliable habits to keep a healthy body and clean home. I've taken up running, drinking tea in the morning at night, making my bed every day and other things.

Nice biggrin Good luck. Im a slacker when it comes to making the bed ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:03 am
So Im down a bit over 3 pounds rofl not much but Im taking it slowly and i think its helping i actually feel motivated to do stuff and don't feel like I have to do it and do it now or else. )8<  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:43 pm
Camera 0bscura
So Im down a bit over 3 pounds rofl not much but Im taking it slowly and i think its helping i actually feel motivated to do stuff and don't feel like I have to do it and do it now or else. )8<

Alright now, you know what they say about a watched pot, riiiiight?
What else are you enjoying about this experience?
Motivation is always a great imaginary friend (as in, nobody else can actually see it, but you know it's there) to pass the time. When I go running, usually I'm alone with my body telling me to regret this decision, but just when I'm about to start walking instead, Motivation joins the run and helps me finish a lap! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:52 am
Different...Very.
Camera 0bscura

Alright now, you know what they say about a watched pot, riiiiight?
What else are you enjoying about this experience?
Motivation is always a great imaginary friend (as in, nobody else can actually see it, but you know it's there) to pass the time. When I go running, usually I'm alone with my body telling me to regret this decision, but just when I'm about to start walking instead, Motivation joins the run and helps me finish a lap! 4laugh

Right now Ive just been using exercise videos and my Elliptical. I spend 30 - 60 mins on it. :3 I try to do it 5 times a week. Its been a month so far it was hard at first now I actually feel the want to go do it. xD Once it starts warming up I want to go for walks and hiking.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:24 pm
Wow! You guys are doing well! I am slacking off from exercising. I was sick with the flu twice over the Christmas vaycay and then, as soon as school reopened in January, I had to take 7 days off in a row because I lost my voice and got a dengue-like flu. A couple of weeks later, and I STILL get pain in my back and joints. emo At least I didn't gain more weight but I certainly didn't lose any since the last time I ran on my treadmill over 2 months ago.

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games