Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:29 pm
Revelation
Chapter 2
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 Vnto the Angel of the church of Ephesus, write, These things saith he that holdeth the seuen starres in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seuen golden Candlesticks:

2 I know thy workes, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not beare them which are euil, and thou hast tried them which say they are Apostles, and are not, and hast found them lyers:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my Names sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Neuerthelesse, I haue somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first loue.

5 Remember therfore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and doe the first workes, or else I will come vnto thee quickly, and will remoue thy Candlesticke out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Hee that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches: To him that ouercommeth will I giue to eate of the tree of life, which is in the middest of the Paradise of God.

8 And vnto the Angel of the Church in Smyrna, write, These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is aliue,

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and pouertie, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemie of them which say they are Iewes and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.

10 Feare none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the deuill shal cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried, and yee shall haue tribulation tenne dayes: bee thou faithfull vnto death, and I will giue thee a crowne of life.

11 He that hath an eare, let him heare what the spirit saith vnto the churches. He that ouercommeth, shall not be hurt of the second death.

12 And to the Angel of the Church in Pergamos, write, These things saith hee, which hath the sharpe sword with two edges:

13 I know thy workes, and where thou dwellest, euen where Satans seat is, and thou holdest fast my Name, and hast not denied my faith, euen in those daies, wherein Antipas was my faithful Martyr, who was slaine among you, where Satan dwelleth.

14 But I haue a fewe things against thee, because thou hast there them that holde the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling blocke before the children of Israel, to eate things sacrificed vnto idoles, and to commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

16 Repent, or else I will come vnto thee quickly, and wil fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 Hee that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches. To him that ouercommeth will I giue to eate of the hidden Manna, and will giue him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth, sauing hee that receiueth it.

18 And vnto the Angel of the church in Thyatira, write, These things saith the Sonne of God, who hath his eyes like vnto a flame of fire, and his feete are like fine brasse:

19 I know thy works, and charitie, and seruice, and faith, and thy patience, and thy workes, and the last to bee more then the first.

20 Notwithstanding, I haue a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Iezebel, which calleth herselfe a Prophetesse, to teach and to seduce my seruants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed vnto idoles.

21 And I gaue her space to repent of her fornication, and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her, into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death, and all the Churches shall know that I am hee which searcheth the reines and hearts: and I will giue vnto euery one of you according to your workes.

24 But vnto you I say, and vnto the rest in Thyatira, as many as haue not this doctrine, and which haue not knowen the depthes of Satan, as they speake, I will put vpon you none other burden:

25 But that which ye haue already, hold fast till I come.

26 And hee that ouercommeth, and keepeth my workes vnto the ende, to him will I giue power ouer the nations:

27 (And he shall rule them with a rod of yron: as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shiuers:.) euen as I receiued of my Father.

28 And I will giue him the morning starre.

29 He that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:55 pm
Revelation
Chapter 3

1 And vnto the Angel of the Church in Sardis write, These things saith he that hath the seuen Spirits of God, & the seuen starres; I know thy workes, that thou hast a name that thou liuest, and art dead.

2 Be watchfull, and strengthen the things which remaine, that are ready to die: for I haue not found thy works perfect before God.

3 Remember therefore, how thou hast receiued and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thiefe, and thou shalt not know what houre I will come vpon thee.

4 Thou hast a few names euen in Sardis, which haue not defiled their garments, and they shall walke with me in white: for they are worthy.

5 Hee that ouercommeth, the same shalbe clothed in white raiment, and I will not blot out his name out of the booke of life, but I will confesse his name before my Father, and before his Angels.

6 Hee that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches.

7 And to the Angel of the Church in Philadelphia write, These things saith he that is Holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of Dauid, he that openeth, and no man shutteth, and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy workes: behold, I haue set before thee an open doore, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my Name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Iewes, and are not, but doe lie: behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feete, and to know that I haue loued thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keepe thee from the houre of temptation, which shall come vpon all the world, to try them that dwell vpon the earth.

11 Beholde, I come quickly, hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crowne.

12 Him that ouercommeth, will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall goe no more out: and I wil write vpon him the Name of my God, and the name of the Citie of my God, which is new Hierusalem, which commeth downe out of heauen from my God: And I will write vpon him my New name.

13 Hee that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches.

14 And vnto the Angel of the Church of the Laodiceans, write, These things saith the Amen, the faithfull and true witnesse, the beginning of the creation of God:

15 I know thy workes, that thou art neither cold nor hot, I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarme, and neither cold nor hot, I wil spew thee out of my mouth:

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and haue need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poore, and blinde, and naked.

18 I counsell thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest bee rich, and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakednesse doe not appeare, and anoint thine eyes with eye salue, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I loue, I rebuke and chasten, be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the doore, and knocke: if any man heare my voyce, and open the doore, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that ouercommeth, will I graunt to sit with mee in my throne, euen as I also ouercame, and am set downe with my Father in his throne.

22 Hee that hath an eare, let him heare what the Spirit saith vnto the Churches.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:48 pm
Revelation
Chapter 4

1 After this I looked, and beholde, a doore was opened in heauen: and the first voice which I heard, was as it were of a trumpet, talking with me, which said, Come vp hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediatly I was in the spirit: and beholde, a Throne was set in heauen, and one sate on the Throne.

3 And he that sate was to looke vpon like a Iasper, and a Sardine stone: and there was a rainebow round about the Throne, in sight like vnto an Emeralde.

4 And round about the Throne were foure and twentie seates, and vpon the seates I saw foure and twentie Elders sitting, clothed in white rayment, and they had on their heades crownes of golde.

5 And out of the Throne proceeded lightnings, and thundrings, and voyces: and there were seuen lampes of fire burning before the Throne, which are the seuen Spirits of God.

6 And before the Throne there was a sea of glasse like vnto Chrystall: and in the middest of the throne, and round about the Throne, were foure beastes full of eyes before and behinde.

7 And the first beast was like a Lion, and the second beast like a Calfe, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying Egle.

8 And the foure beasts had each of them sixe wings about him, and they were full of eyes within, and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts giue glory, and honour, and thankes to him that sate on the Throne, who liueth for euer and euer,

10 The foure and twentie Elders fall downe before him that sate on the Throne, and worship him that liueth for euer and euer, and cast their crownes before the Throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receiue glorie, and honour, and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are, and were created.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:11 pm
Revelation
Chapter 5

1 And I saw in þe right hand of him that sate on the Throne, a booke written within, & on the backeside, sealed with seuen seales.

2 And I saw a strong Angel proclaiming with a loude voice; Who is worthy to open the booke, and to loose the seales thereof?

3 And no man in heauen, nor in earth, neither vnder the earth, was able to open the booke, neither to looke thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open, and to reade the booke, neither to looke thereon.

5 And one of the Elders saith vnto me, Weepe not: beholde, the Lion of the tribe of Iuda, the roote of Dauid, hath preuailed to open the booke, and to loose the seuen seales thereof.

6 And I beheld, and loe, in the middest of the Throne, and of the foure beastes, and in the midst of the Elders stood a Lambe as it had beene slaine, hauing seuen hornes and seuen eyes, which are the seuen Spirits of God, sent foorth into all the earth.

7 And he came, and tooke the booke out of the right hand of him that sate vpon the Throne.

8 And when he had taken the booke, the foure Beasts, and foure and twenty Elders fel down before the Lambe, hauing euery one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of Saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the Booke, and to open the seales thereof: for thou wast slaine, and hast redeemed vs to God by thy blood, out of euery kinred, and tongue, and people, and nation:

10 And hast made vs vnto our God Kings and Priests, and we shall reigne on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voyce of many Angels, round about the Throne, and the beasts and the Elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times tenne thousand, and thousands of thousands,

12 Saying with a lowd voice, Worthy is the Lambe that was slaine, to receiue power, and riches, and wisedome, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And euery creature which is in heauen, and on the earth, and vnder the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I, saying, Blessing, honour, glory, and power bee vnto him that sitteth vpon the Throne, and vnto the Lambe for euer and euer.

14 And the foure beasts said, Amen. And the foure and twenty Elders fell downe and worshipped him that liueth for euer and euer.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:18 pm
Revelation
Chapter 6

1 And I sawe when the Lambe opened one of the seales, and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of the foure beastes, saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and hee that sate on him had a bowe, and a crowne was giuen vnto him, and hee went foorth conquering, and to conquere.

3 And when hee had opened the second seale, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was giuen to him that sate thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was giuen vnto him a great sword.

5 And when hee had opened the third seale, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and loe, a blacke horse: and hee that sate on him had a paire of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the foure beastes say, A measure of wheate for a penie, and three measures of barley for a penie, and see thou hurt not the oyle and the wine.

7 And when hee had opened the fourth seale, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and hell followed with him: and power was giuen vnto them, ouer the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth.

9 And when hee had opened the fift seale, I saw vnder the altar, the soules of them that were slaine for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

10 And they cried with a lowd voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, doest thou not iudge and auenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were giuen vnto euery one of them, and it was sayd vnto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, vntill their fellow seruants also, and their brethren that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixt seale, and loe, there was a great earthquake, and the Sunne became blacke as sackecloth of haire, and the Moone became as blood.

13 And the starres of heauen fell vnto the earth, euen as a figge tree casteth her vntimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty winde.

14 And the heauen departed as a scrowle when it is rolled together, and euery mountaine and Island were moued out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chiefe captaines, and the mighty men, and euery bondman, and euery free man, hid themselues in the dennes, and in the rockes of the mountaines,

16 And said to the mountaines and rockes, Fall on vs, and hide vs from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lambe:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:01 pm
Revelation
Chapter 7

1 And after these things, I saw foure Angels standing on the foure corners of the Earth, holding the foure windes of the earth, that the winde should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another Angel ascending from the East, hauing the seale of the liuing God: and he cried with a loud voice to the foure Angels to whom it was giuen to hurt the earth and the Sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till wee haue sealed the seruants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundreth and fourty and foure thousand, of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Iuda were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Ruben were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelue thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthali were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelue thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Leui were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Isachar were sealed twelue thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Ioseph were sealed twelue thousand. Of the tribe of Beniamin were sealed twelue thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could nūber, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, & tongues, stood before the throne, & before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palmes in their hands:

10 And cryed with a loude voice, saying, Saluation to our God, which sitteth vpon the Throne, and vnto the Lambe.

11 And all the Angels stood round about the Throne, and about the Elders, and the foure beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glorie, and wisedome, and thankesgiuing, and honour, & power, and might be vnto our God for euer & euer, Amen.

13 And one of the Elders answered, saying vnto mee, What are these which are arayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said vnto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and haue washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lambe.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serue him day and night in his Temple: and hee that sitteth on the Throne shal dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more, neither shall the Sunne light on them, nor any heate.

17 For the Lambe, which is in the middest of the throne, shall feede them, and shall leade them vnto liuing fountaines of waters: and God shal wipe away all teares from their eyes.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:23 pm
Revelation
Chapter 8

1 And when hee had opened the seuenth seale, there was silence in heauen about the space of halfe an houre.

2 And I sawe the seuen Angels which stood before God, and to them were giuen seuen trumpets.

3 And another Angel came & stood at the altar, hauing a golden censer, and there was giuen vnto him much incense, that hee should offer it with the prayers of all Saints vpon the golden altar which was before the throne.

4 And the smoke of the incense which came with the prayers of the Saints, ascended vp before God, out of the Angels hand.

5 And the Angel tooke the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voyces, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake:

6 And the seuen Angels which had the seuen trumpets, prepared themselues to sound.

7 The first Angel sounded, and there followed haile, and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast vpon the earth, and the third part of trees was burnt vp, and all greene grasse was burnt vp.

8 And the second Angel sounded, and as it were a great mountaine burning with fire was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood.

9 And the thirde part of the creatures which were in the Sea, and had life, died, and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third Angel sounded, and there fell a great starre from heauen, burning as it were a lampe, and it fell vpon the third part of the riuers, and vpon the fountaines of waters:

11 And the name of the starre is called Wormewood, and the third part of the waters became wormewood, and many men dyed of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth Angel sounded, and the thirde part of the Sunne was smitten, & the third part of the Moone, and the third part of the starres, so as the third part of them was darkened: and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an Angel flying through the midst of heauen, saying with a loude voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth, by reason of the other voyces of the trumpet of the three Angels which are yet to sound.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:24 pm
Revelation
Chapter 9

1 And the fift Angel sounded, and I saw a starre fall from heauen vnto the earth: and to him was giuen the key of the bottomlesse pitte.

2 And hee opened the bottomelesse pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great fornace, and the sunne and the ayre were darkened, by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts vpon the earth, and vnto them was giuen power, as the Scorpions of the earth haue power.

4 And it was commaunded them that they should not hurt the grasse of the earth, neither any greene thing, neither any tree: but only those men which haue not the seale of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was giuen that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented fiue moneths, and their torment was as the torment of a Scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those daies shal men seeke death, and shall not finde it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the Locusts were like vnto horses prepared vnto battell, and on their heades were as it were crownes like golde, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had haire as the haire of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of Lions.

9 And they had brestplates, as it were brestplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was as the sound of charets of many horses running to battell.

10 And they had tayles like vnto Scorpions, and there were stings in their tayles: and their power was to hurt men fiue moneths.

11 And they had a king ouer them, which is the Angel of the bottomlesse pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greeke tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12 One woe is past, and behold there come two woes more hereafter.

13 And the sixt Angel sounded, and I heard a voyce from the foure hornes of þe golden altar, which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixt Angel which had the trumpet, Loose the foure Angels which are bound in the great riuer Euphrates.

15 And the foure Angels were loosed, which were prepared for an houre, and a day, and a moneth, and a yeere, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the armie of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I sawe the horses in the vision, and them that sate on them, hauing brest-plates of fire and of Iacinct, and brimstone, & the heades of the horses were as the heads of Lions, and out of their mouthes issued fire, and smoke, and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone which issued out of their mouthes.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tailes: for their tailes were like vnto serpents, and had heads, and with them they doe hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues, yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship deuils, and idoles of golde, and siluer, and brasse, and stone, and of wood, which neither can see, nor heare, nor walke:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Revelation
Chapter 10

1 And I saw another mighty Angel come down from heauen, clothed with a cloud, and a rainebow was vpon his head, and his face was as it were the Sunne, and his feet as pillars of fire.

2 And hee had in his hand a little booke open: and hee set his right foote vpon the sea, and his left foote on the earth,

3 And cryed with a loude voice, as when a Lion roareth: and when hee had cried, seuen thunders vttered their voices.

4 And when the seuen thunders had vttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heauen, saying vnto mee, Seale vp those things which the seuen thunders vttered, and write them not.

5 And the Angel which I saw stand vpon the sea, and vpon the earth, lifted vp his hand to heauen,

6 And sware by him that liueth for euer and euer, who created heauen, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should bee time no longer.

7 But in the dayes of the voice of the seuenth Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mysterie of God should be finished, as hee hath declared to his seruants the Prophets.

8 And the voice which I heard from heauen spake vnto me againe, and said, Go, and take the litle booke which is open in the hand of the Angel which standeth vpon the sea, and vpon the earth.

9 And I went vnto the Angel, and said vnto him, Giue me the little booke. And he sayd vnto me, Take it, and eat it vp, and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall bee in thy mouth sweete as hony.

10 And I tooke the little booke out of the Angels hand, and ate it vp, and it was in my mouth sweet as honie: and as soone as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

11 And he sayd vnto me, Thou must prophesie againe before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:02 pm
Revelation
Chapter 11

1 And there was giuen me a reede like vnto a rod, and the Angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the Temple of God, and the Altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the Court which is without the Temple leaue out, and measure it not: for it is giuen vnto the Gentiles, and the holy citie shall they tread vnder foote fourty and two moneths.

3 And I will giue power vnto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesie a thousand two hundred and threescore dayes clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two oliue trees, and the two candlestickes, standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and deuoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, hee must in this maner be killed.

6 These haue power to shut heauen, that it raine not in the dayes of their prophesie: and haue power ouer waters to turne them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall haue finished their testimonie, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomlesse pit, shall make warre against them, and shall ouercome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great citie, which spiritually is called Sodome and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people, and kinreds, and tongues, and nations, shal see their dead bodies three dayes and an halfe, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graues.

10 And they that dwell vpon the earth shall reioyce ouer them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another, because these two Prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three dayes and an halfe the Spirit of life from God, entred into them: and they stood vpon their feete, and great feare fell vpon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voyce from heauen, saying vnto them, Come vp hither. And they ascended vp to heauen in a cloud, and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same houre was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slaine of men seuen thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gaue glory to the God of heauen.

14 The second woe is past, and behold, the third woe commeth quickly.

15 And the seuenth Angel sounded, and there were great voyces in heauen, saying, The kingdomes of this world are become the kingdomes of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reigne for euer and euer.

16 And the foure and twentie Elders which sate before God on their seates, fell vpon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, Wee giue thee thankes, O Lord God Almightie, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should bee iudged, and that thou shouldest giue reward vnto thy seruants the Prophets, and to the Saints, & them that feare thy Name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the Temple of God was opened in heauen, and there was seene in his Temple the Arke of his Testament, and there were lightnings, and voyces, and thundrings, and an earthquake, and great haile.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:20 pm
Revelation
Chapter 12

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heauen, a woman clothed with the Sunne, & the Moone vnder her feete, and vpon her head a Crowne of twelue starres:

2 And shee being with childe, cried, trauailing in birth, and pained to be deliuered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heauen, and behold a great red dragon, hauing seuen heads, and ten hornes, and seuen crownes vpon his heads.

4 And his taile drew the third part of the starres of heauen, and did cast them to the earth: And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be deliuered, for to deuoure her childe as soone as it was borne.

5 And shee brought foorth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of yron: and her child was caught vp vnto God, and to his Throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wildernesse, where shee hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand, two hundred, and threescore dayes.

7 And there was warre in heauen, Michael and his Angels fought against the dragon, & the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And preuailed not, neither was their place found any more in heauen.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the deuill and Satan, which deceiueth the whole world: hee was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a lowd voyce saying in heauen, Now is come saluation, and strength, and the kingdome of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they ouercame him by the blood of the Lambe, and by the word of their Testimony, and they loued not their liues vnto the death.

12 Therefore reioyce, yee heauens, and yee that dwell in them; Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, and of the sea: for the deuill is come downe vnto you, hauing great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast vnto the earth, hee persecuted the woman which brought foorth the man childe.

14 And to the woman were giuen two wings of a great Eagle, that shee might flee into the wildernesse into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and halfe a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood, after the woman: that he might cause her to bee caried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed vp the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make warre with the remnant of her seed, which keepe the Commaundements of God, and haue the testimony of Iesus Christ.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:07 pm
Revelation
Chapter 13

1 And I stoode vpon the sand of the sea: and saw a beast rise vp out of the sea, hauing seuen heads, and tenne hornes, and vpon his hornes tenne crownes, and vpon his heads, the name of blasphemie.

2 And the beast which I saw, was like vnto a Leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a Beare, and his mouth as the mouth of a Lion: and the dragon gaue him his power, and his seat, and great authoritie.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed: and al the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gaue power vnto the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like vnto the beast? Who is able to make warre with him?

5 And there was giuen vnto him a mouth, speaking great things, and blasphemies, and power was giuen vnto him to continue fortie and two moneths.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemie against God, to blaspheme his Name, and his Tabernacle, and them that dwelt in heauen.

7 And it was giuen vnto him to make warre with the Saints, and to ouercome them: And power was giuen him ouer all kinreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwel vpon the earth, shall worship him, whose names are not written in the booke of life of the Lambe, slaine from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man haue an eare, let him heare:

10 Hee that leadeth into captiuitie, shall goe into captiuitie: Hee that killeth with the sword, must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints.

11 And I beheld another beast comming vp out of the earth, and hee had two hornes like a lambe, and hee spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And hee doeth great wonders, so that hee maketh fire come downe from heauen on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiueth them that dwel on the earth, by the meanes of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an Image to the beast which had the wound by a sword, and did liue.

15 And he had power to giue life vnto the Image of the beast, that the Image of the beast should both speake, and cause that as many as would not worship the Image of the beast, should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both smal and great rich and poore, free and bond, to receiue a marke in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisedome. Let him that hath vnderstanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is, sixe hundred threescore and sixe.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:47 pm
Revelation
Chapter 14

1 And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another Angel flie in the midst of heauen, hauing the euerlasting Gospel, to preach vnto them that dwel on the earth, and to euery nation, and kinred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Feare God, and giue glory to him, for the houre of his iudgement is come: and worshippe him that made heauen and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another Angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great citie, because she made all nations drinke of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And the third Angel followed them, saying with a lowd voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receiue his marke in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drinke of the wine of the wrath of God, which is powred out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and hee shall be tormented with fire and brimstone, in the presence of the holy Angels, and in the presence of the Lambe:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth vp for euer and euer. And they haue no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoeuer receyueth the marke of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the Saints: Here are they that keepe the Commandements of God, and the faith of Iesus.

13 And I heard a voyce from heauen, saying vnto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord, from hencefoorth, yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours, and their workes doe follow them.

14 And I looked, and beholde, a white cloud, and vpon the cloude one sate like vnto the sonne of man, hauing on his head a golden crowne, and in his hand a sharpe sickle.

15 And another Angel came out of the Temple crying with a loude voice to him that sate on the cloud: Thrust in thy sickle and reape, for the time is come for thee to reape, for the haruest of the earth is ripe.

16 And hee that sate on the cloude thrust in his sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

17 And another Angel came out of the Temple which is in heauen, he also hauing a sharpe sickle.

18 And another Angel came out from the Altar, which had power ouer fire, and cryed with a loud cry to him, that had the sharpe sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharpe sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the Angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, & cast it into the great winepresse of the wrath of God.

20 And the winepresse was troden without the citie, and blood came out of the winepresse, euen vnto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and sixe hundred furlongs.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:58 pm
Revelation
Chapter 15

1 And I saw another signe in heauen great and marueilous, seuen Angels hauing the seuen last plagues, for in them is filled vp the wrath of God.

2 And I saw as it were a Sea of glasse, mingled with fire, and them that had gotten the victorie ouer the beast, and ouer his image, and ouer his marke, and ouer the number of his name, stand on the sea of glasse, hauing the harpes of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the seruant of God, and the song of the Lambe, saying, Great and marueilous are thy workes, Lord God Almightie, iust and true are thy wayes, thou king of saints.

4 Who shall not feare thee, O Lord, and glorifie thy Name? for thou onely art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee, for thy iudgements are made manifest.

5 And after that I looked, and behold, the Temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heauen was opened:

6 And the seuen Angels came out of the Temple, hauing the seuen plagues, clothed in pure and white linnen, and hauing their breasts girded with golden girdles.

7 And one of the foure beasts gaue vnto the seuen Angels, seuen golden vials, full of the wrath of God, who liueth for euer and euer.

8 And the Temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power, and no man was able to enter into the Temple, till the seuen plagues of the seuen Angels were fulfilled.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas