Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:47 pm
Revelation
Chapter 16
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 And I heard a great voyce out of the Temple, saying to the seuen Angels, Goe your wayes, and powre out the vials of the wrath of God vpō the earth.

2 And the first went, and powred out his viall vpon the earth, and there fell a noysome and grieuous sore vpon the men which had the marke of the beast, and vpon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second Angel powred out his viall vpon the sea, and it became as the blood of a dead man: and euery liuing soule died in the sea.

4 And the third Angel powred out his viall vpon the riuers and fountaines of waters, & they became blood.

5 And I heard the Angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast iudged thus:

6 For they haue shedde the blood of Saints and Prophets, and thou hast giuen them blood to drinke: for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Euen so, Lord God Almightie, true and righteous are thy iudgements.

8 And the fourth Angel powred out his viall vpon the Sunne, and power was giuen vnto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the Name of God, which hath power ouer these plagues: and they repented not, to giue him glory.

10 And the fift Angel powred out his viall vpon the seat of the beast, and his kingdome was full of darkenesse, and they gnawed their tongues for paine,

11 And blasphemed the God of heauen, because of their paines, and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixt Angel powred out his viall vpon the great riuer Euphrates, and the water thereof was dried vp, that the way of the Kings of the East might be prepared.

13 And I saw three vncleane spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, & out of the mouth of the beast, & out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of deuils working miracles, which goe forth vnto the Kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battell of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thiefe. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, least hee walke naked, and they see his shame.

16 And hee gathered them together into a place, called in the Hebrewe tongue, Armageddon.

17 And the seuenth Angel powred out his viall into the ayre, and there came a great voyce out of the Temple of heauen, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices and thunders, and lightnings: and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were vpon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great Citie was diuided into three parts, and the Cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to giue vnto her the cup of the wine of the fiercenesse of his wrath.

20 And euery yland fled away, and the mountaines were not found.

21 And there fell vpon men a great haile out of heauen, euery stone about the weight of a talent, and men blasphemed God, because of the plague of the hayle: for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:03 pm
Revelation
Chapter 17

1 And there came one of the seuen Angels, which had the seuen vials, and talked with me, saying vnto mee, Come hither, I will shew vnto thee the iudgement of the great Whore, that sitteth vpon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth haue committed fornication, and the inhabiters of the earth haue beene made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he caried me away in the Spirit into the wildernesse: and I saw a woman sit vpō a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, hauing seuen heads, and ten hornes.

4 And the woman was arayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold, and precious stone & pearles, hauing a golden cup in her hand, full of abominations and filthinesse of her fornication.

5 And vpon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots, And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the Saints, and with the blood of the Martyrs of Iesus: and when I saw her, I wondred with great admiration.

7 And the Angel saide vnto mee, Wherefore didst thou marueile? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carieth her, which hath the seuen heads, and ten hornes.

8 The beast that thou sawest, was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomlesse pit, and goe into perdition, and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, (whose names were not written in the booke of life from the foundation of the world) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisedome. The seuen heads are seuen mountaines, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seuen Kings, fiue are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come: and when he commeth, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, euen he is the eighth, & is of the seuen, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the tenne hornes which thou sawest, are ten kings, which haue receiued no kingdom as yet: but receiue power as kings one houre with the beast.

13 These haue one minde, and shall giue their power and strength vnto the beast.

14 These shal make warre with the Lambe, and the Lambe shal ouercome them: For he is Lord of Lords, and King of kings, and they that are with him, are called, & chosen, and faithfull.

15 And he saith vnto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten hornes which thou sawest vpon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate, and naked, and shall eate her flesh, and burne her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and giue their kingdome vnto the beast, vntil the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest, is that great Citie which reigneth ouer the kings of the earth.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:26 pm
Revelation
Chapter 18

1 And after these things, I saw another Angel come downe from heauen, hauing great power, and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cryed mightily with a strōg voyce, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of deuils, and the hold of euery foule spirit, and a cage of euery vncleane and hatefull bird:

3 For all nations haue drunke of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the Kings of the earth haue committed fornication with her, & the Merchants of the earth are waxed rich thorow the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heauen, saying, Come out of her, my people, that yee be not partakers of her sinnes, and that yee receiue not of her plagues:

5 For her sinnes haue reached vnto heauen, and God hath remembred her iniquities.

6 Reward her euen as she rewarded you, and double vnto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified her selfe, and liued deliciously, so much torment and sorrow giue her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a Queene, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine, and she shall bee vtterly burnt with fire, for strong is the Lord God, who iudgeth her.

9 And the Kings of the earth, who haue committed fornication, and liued deliciously with her, shall bewaile her and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning:

10 Standing afarre off for the feare of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great citie Babylon, that mighty citie: for in one houre is thy iudgement come.

11 And the Merchants of the earth shall weepe and mourne ouer her, for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.

12 The merchandise of gold, and siluer, and pretious stones, and of pearles, and fine linnen, and purple, and silke, and scarlet, and all Thine wood, and all maner vessels of Yuorie, and all maner vessels of most precious wood, and of brasse, and iron, and marble,

13 And Cynamome, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, & wine, and oile, and fine floure, and wheat, and beasts, and sheepe, and horses, and chariots, and slaues, and soules of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soule lusted after, are departed from thee, and all things which were daintie, and goodly, are departed from thee, and thou shalt finde them no more at all.

15 The Merchants of these things which were made riche by her, shall stand afarre off for the feare of her torment, weeping and wailing.

16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linnen, and purple and scarlet, and decked with gold, and pretious stones, and pearles:

17 For in one houre so great riches is come to nought. And euery shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailers, and as many as trade by sea, stood a farre off,

18 And cryed when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like vnto this great citie?

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping, and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great citie, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea, by reason of her costlinesse, for in one houre is she made desolate.

20 Reioyce ouer her thou heauen, and ye holy Apostles and Prophets, for God hath auenged you on her.

21 And a mightie Angel tooke vp a stone like a great milstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great citie Babylon bee throwen downe, and shall bee found no more at all.

22 And the voyce of harpers and musitions, and of pipers, and trumpetters, shall bee heard no more at all in thee: and no craftsman, of whatsoeuer craft hee be, shall be found any more in thee: and the sound of a milstone shalbe heard no more at all in thee:

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee: and the voice of the bridegrome and of the bride shalbe heard no more at all in thee: for thy Merchants were the great men of the earth: for by thy sorceries were all nations deceiued.

24 And in her was found the blood of Prophets, and of Saints, and of all that were slaine vpon the earth.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:46 pm
Revelation
Chapter 19

1 And after these things I heard a great voyce of much people in heauen, saying, Alleluia: saluation, and glorie, and honour, and power vnto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his iudgements, for hee hath iudged the great whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath auenged the blood of his seruants at her hand.

3 And againe they sayd, Alleluia: and her smoke rose vp for euer & euer.

4 And the foure and twentie Elders, and the foure beasts fell downe, and worshipped God that sate on the throne, saying, Amen, Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God all yee his seruants, and ye that feare him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mightie thundrings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let vs bee glad and reioyce, and giue honour to him: for the mariage of the Lambe is come, and his wife hath made herselfe readie.

8 And to her was granted, that she should bee arayed in fine linnen, cleane and white: for the fine linnen is the righteousnesse of Saints.

9 And hee saith vnto mee, Write, Blessed are they which are called vnto the marriage supper of the Lambe. And he saith vnto mee, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feete to worship him: And he said vnto me, See thou doe it not: I am thy fellow seruant, and of thy brethren, that haue the testimonie of Iesus, Worship God: for the testimony of Iesus, is the spirit of prophecie.

11 And I sawe heauen opened, and behold a white horse, and hee that sate vpon him was called faithful and true, and in righteousnes hee doth iudge and make warre.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crownes, and hee had a name written, that no man knew but he himselfe.

13 And hee was clothed with a vesture dipt in blood, and his name is called, The word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heauen followed him vpon white horses, clothed in fine linnen, white and cleane.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharpe sword, that with it hee should smite the nations: and he shal rule them with a rod of yron: and he treadeth the winepresse of the fiercenesse and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture, and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an Angel standing in the Sunne, and hee cried with a lowd voyce, saying to all the foules that flie in the midst of heauen, Come and gather your selues together vnto the supper of the great God:

18 That yee may eate the flesh of Kings, and the flesh of Captaines, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, & the Kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to make warre against him that sate on the horse, and against his armie.

20 And the beast was taken, & with him the false prophet, that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceiued them that had receiued the marke of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast aliue into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sate vpon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the foules were filled with their flesh.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:43 pm
Revelation
Chapter 20

1 And I saw an Angel come down from heauen, hauing the key of the bottomles pit, & a great chaine in his hand.

2 And hee laid hold on the dragon that old serpent, which is the deuill and Satan, and bound him a thousand yeres,

3 And cast him into the bottomlesse pit, and shut him vp, and set a seale vpon him, that he should deceiue the nations no more, till the thousand yeeres should bee fulfilled: and after that hee must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sate vpon them, and iudgement was giuen vnto them: & I saw the soules of them that were beheaded for the witnesse of Iesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had receiued his marke vpon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they liued and reigned with Christ a thousand yeeres.

5 But the rest of the dead liued not againe vntill the thousand yeeres were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed & holy is he that hath part in þe first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be Priests of God, and of Christ, and shall reigne with him a thousand yeeres.

7 And when the thousand yeeres are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall goe out to deceiue the nations which are in the foure quarters of the earth, Gog & Magog, to gather them together to battell: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went vp on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the campe of the Saints about, and the beloued citie: and fire came downe from God out of heauen, and deuoured them.

10 And the deuil that deceiued them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night, for euer and euer.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sate on it, from whose face the earth and the heauen fled away, and there was found no place for them.

12 And I sawe the dead, small and great, stand before God: and the books were opened: & another booke was opened, which is the booke of life: and the dead were iudged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gaue vp the dead which were in it: and death and hell deliuered vp the dead which were in them: and they were iudged euery man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire: this is the second death.

15 And whosoeuer was not found written in the booke of life, was cast into the lake of fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:20 am
Revelation
Chapter 21

1 And I saw a new heauen, and a new earth: for the first heauen, and the first earth were passed away, and there was no more sea.

2 And I Iohn saw the holy City, new Hierusalem comming down from God out of heauen, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heauen, saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and he wil dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himselfe shalbe with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all teares from their eyes: and there shall bee no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there bee any more paine: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sate vpon the throne, said, Behold, I make all things new. And hee said vnto me, Write: for these words are true and faithfull.

6 And he said vnto mee, It is done: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will giue vnto him that is athirst, of the fountaine of the water of life, freely.

7 He that ouercommeth, shall inherite all things, and I will bee his God, and he shall be my sonne.

8 But the fearefull, and vnbeleeuing, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all lyars, shall haue their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9 And there came vnto me one of the seuen Angels, which had the seuen vials full of the seuen last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the Bride, the Lambes wife.

10 And he caried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountaine, and shewed me that great citie, the holy Hierusalem, descending out of heauen from God,

11 Hauing the glory of God: and her light was like vnto a stone most precious; euen like a iasper stone, cleare as christal,

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelue gates, and at the gates twelue Angels, & names written thereon, which are the names of the twelue tribes of the children of Israel.

13 On the East three gates, on the North three gates, on the South three gates, and on the West three gates.

14 And the wall of the citie had twelue foundations, and in them the names of the twelue Apostles of the Lambe.

15 And hee that talked with mee, had a golden reede to measure the citie, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16 And the city lieth foure square, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelue thousand furlongs: the length, and the breadth, and the height of it are equall.

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred, and fourtie, and foure cubites, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the Angel.

18 And the building of the wall of it was of Iasper, and the city was pure gold, like vnto cleare glasse.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all maner of precious stones. The first foundation was Iasper, the second Saphir, the third a Chalcedony, the fourth an Emerald,

20 The fift Sardonix, the sixt Sardius, the seuenth Chrysolite, the eight Beryl, the ninth a Topas, the tenth a Chrysoprasus, the eleuenth a Iacinct, the twelfth an Amethyst.

21 And the twelue gates were twelue pearles, euery seuerall gate was of one pearle, and the streete of the city was pure golde, as it were transparent glasse.

22 And I saw no Temple therein: For the Lord God Almightie, and the Lambe, are the Temple of it.

23 And the citie had no need of the Sunne, neither of the Moone to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lambe is the light thereof.

24 And the nations of them which are saued, shall walke in the light of it: and the kings of the earth doe bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not bee shut at all by day: for there shall bee no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glorie and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoeuer worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lambes booke of life.

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:21 pm
Revelation
Chapter 22

1 And he shewed mee a pure riuer of water of life, cleere as Chrystall, proceeding out of the throne of God, and of the Lambe.

2 In the middest of the street of it, and of either side of the riuer, was there the tree of life, which bare twelue manner of fruits, and yeelded her fruit euery moneth: and the leaues of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God, & of the Lambe shall bee in it, and his seruants shall serue him.

4 And they shall see his face, and his Name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shalbe no night there, and they need no candle, neither light of the Sunne, for the Lord God giueth them light, and they shall reigne for euer and euer.

6 And hee said vnto mee, These sayings are faithfull and true. And the Lord God of the holy Prophets sent his Angel to shew vnto his seruants the things which must shortly be done.

7 Beholde, I come quickly: Blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecie of this booke.

8 And I Iohn saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seene, I fell downe, to worship before the feete of the Angel, which shewed me these things.

9 Then saith he vnto me, See thou doe it not: for I am thy fellow seruant, and of thy brethren the Prophets, and of them which keepe the sayings of this booke: worship God.

10 And hee saith vnto mee, Seale not the sayings of the prophesie of this booke: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is vniust, let him be vniust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and hee that is righteous, let him bee righteous still: and hee that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with mee, to giue euery man according as his worke shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first & the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandements, that they may haue right to the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the citie.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoeuer loueth and maketh a lie.

16 I Iesus haue sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these things in the Churches. I am the roote and the offspring of Dauid, and the bright and morning starre.

17 And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him that heareth, say, Come. And let him that is a thirst, come. And whosoeuer will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testifie vnto euery man that heareth the wordes of the prophesie of this booke, If any man shal adde vnto these things, God shall adde vnto him the plagues, that are written in this booke.

19 And if any man shall take away from the wordes of the booke of this prophesie, God shal take away his part out of the booke of life, and out of the holy citie, and from the things which are written in this booke.

20 Hee which testifieth these things, saith, Surely, I come quickly. Amen. Euen so, Come Lord Iesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Iesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff