Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ F ]or a moment the butterfly simply waved its eyestalks at the little female, testing the air with its antennae to determine who, and what, she was. A few moments only before it spoke, its voice carrying a faint echoing quality that gave it an ethereal feel. "You may." The voice bore a noble bearing, something that might seem the slightest bit odd when comparing to what many assumed an insect would sound like. Few believed creatures like insects to be anything worth noticing, yet they knew their worth, their import to the natural world, and that surety, that self assurance of their place in the world, made dealing with them a bit on the difficult side. They tended to be a bit haughty, afterall. Lowering herself just a bit closer, Befreety allowed herself to be touched, though her stalks turned just enough to gaze curiously at Jack.

-----The Mizukage lowered his cane to tap lightly against the earth, his expression bemused at her wondrous gaze. For an Aburame it surely seemed strange to have a giant butterfly suddenly so near, for few, if any, had ever seen her like. Such wild musings were something to consider for another day, however, for there was much to say, to do, that simply could not wait. And so he awaited her response to Befreety's words and allowance before he continued, his voice still neutral. "Despite what you might believe, you are not to blame for whatever happened. Honestly I know not enough to make a decision one way or the other, and I would say that any punishment, if indeed it is required, would wait until the matter of our lives being at stake is assuaged. As such, I would ask you withhold blame and self pity until a more adequate time, and for that I come to you to ask your assistance as an Aburame."

-----Casting his gaze further over the new waters that swamped his old him, Jack considered the best method of approach to the idea formulating within the silent halls of his mind. "As you and I both know, insects are vital to the continued survival and growth of any vegetation we may or may not utilize. Be it crop growth or aesthetics, nothing grows without the ecological machine that is nature. As such, I would have you speak with your family, and Kumotake with his, to offer them an...alliance." The words, diplomatic, held a bit of steel laced between his released breaths. The dinner that had taken place beneath their platforms had finally come to his attention as ANBU with Jack III had explained what they had seen. With the clone's demise the gathered knowledge had been reciprocated between all of the surviving clones and the original in an immediate update, and to say that Jack did not appreciate their apparent lack of concern for the state of affairs of the village would be an understatement. No, the Aburame clans would do well to ally themselves with the new Mizukage, for their own continued luxurious existence depended on it. "I summoned Befreety to take us aloft so I may look upon what remains of our home, and so that we may talk. I ask that you accompany me, though you may choose otherwise if you so wish." Whether the offer would remain should the female refuse was left unsaid, though such assumptions could be drawn from the lack of speech.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Brooy

Lily Platypus

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:32 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

A voice spoke and Nozomi was startled at first. But then again, she should get used to it. She expected the Mizukage to respond or the beautiful creature to make some sign that she can indeed touch her, not a vocal answer. With a soft smile behind the mask, her hand gently reached up and touched the side of the butterfly's face. A bit fuzzy. She knew better not to touch the wings. Yet, Nozomi was memorized. She was beautiful. "If I may be so bold, you are very gorgeous." With that, Nozomi smiled and bowed out. She realized something. Eyes of the insects are different than humans in sense of color. So she was sure that her hair was an annoyance. Which was why she usually puts it back. With that in mind, her hands reached back to touch her silky red strands to braid it; only to realize she already did that earlier. Good.

Not too long after that, the skinny Mizukage had spoken. Her head turn to look at him, she realized they were almost of same height. He was maybe an inch shorter than her. Yet, he must weigh less than her. A lot less. She said nothing. He was Mizukage and should be responsible enough to keep himself well fed or there could be another reason behind it. He mentioned about whatever happened, wasn't hers to blame. What of Shadow? Did he think it's not her fault? Unlikely, he seemed sure and determined that it was her fault because she disobeyed... what did she disobeyed? Still listened, she nodded softly. She will put it aside and rose her eyebrow when he asked of her of assistance as an Aburame. What could she possibly do?

He spoke of alliance between her family and Kumotake's. If her mask was down, the sickly looking male would be able to see her wince. Her parents, namely her mother, would not take that well. Along with few of her Aunts, Uncles, and let's not forget her cousin who was part of the ANBU. Speaking of him, where was he? Possibly helping with the other ANBU. So he spoke of plants, the fact that insects are important to ecosystem which was true and alliance. Her mind was spinning. He wasn't getting to the point. Slowly getting to the point when he had mentioned that he summoned Befreety to take them around the village or what was left of it and for her to accompany him. Her eyes slightly widen in a bit of terror. Nozomi had a fear of heights. Jumping off the cliff into the water below wasn't an issue or a tall tree, but high above? Close to the clouds? Her stomach flipped just at the thoughts. She bowed her head towards the Mizukage, "Wherever you need me, I will follow. However, I am slightly confused to ... your talk. About the ecosystem. Was there a point you wish to mention that I missed? As for our family alliance... I can find my cousin and ask him to get my mother and father. Do you wish for me to fetch Kumotake?" Her honey hues gazed towards the butterfly. She doesn't know why but she feels she could trust Befreety... but how would she hold on?

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer"

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ O ]dd how this female seemed to move in such a way as to expose her chest to him in what would undoubtedly be an awkward manner were it not for the fact that Jack knew no understanding of such chemical or emotional reactions. As it was, Jack's eyes never wavered from her face, nor would the woman lose the odd feeling that he knew more about her than he had a right, or method, of knowing. At her laughter, her tone of scorn, Jack felt nothing but a sense of amusement. Many looked at his age, his physical appearance, and thought him no more than Shadow's age, though the truth was far different in reality. Too, they underestimated him, dismissed him, as she dismissed not just himself but Shadow as children. Little did she know that they were far more than they appeared, though such thoughts were not meant as a means of threat. On the contrary, it was wry amusement. It was this amusement that flavored his tone as he responded to her words, not the anger or, perhaps, annoyance she might have expected.

-----"Young though I might appear, the truth is more than you know. I am only recently made the Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato, selected by the previous Mizukage should anything...unfortunate...come to pass." The words brought no further pain or sorrow to his mind or soul, for those deaths already weighed on him in ways he could not explain to anyone close, let alone a stranger. As she bowed, and continued, the Jounin considered his responses carefully, knowing that despite appearances this was nothing short of a business proposal, and that was something he knew well how to handle. Raising his cane to tap the sapphire at its cap upon his lips in thought, Jack cast his glowing emerald gaze over the silver skull imbedded within the gemstone and stared her down. "Interesting. As it stands, the village has little in the way of readily available cash. In fact, the village as would have been known before it not near a thousand feet beneath the waves below. If it is compensation for work you desire, I suggest you sign on for the work crew needed to rebuild the village. At such a time as that is complete, we may discuss your contract, as well as the terms by which your services shall be rendered and paid for." Eyes intent upon the lady, the Mizukage did not turn as he spoke to his companion. "What are your thoughts, Shadow? Can you foresee any harm in allowing her to remain?"

-----When Befreety's antennae wobbled and bowed slightly to her Jack nodded slightly in approval. Good, his summonings found her appeasing. For what he planned their acceptance was not required but having it paved the way to a much easier time. The reaction to his mentioning of flight, and the suppression of such fears, garnered some respect from the Mizukage, who knew well how fears could be debilitating. Moving for Befreety, the Mizukage took his cane in hand and climbed atop the great insect's back, his hands finding sure purchase upon the thick fur that covered her bulk. Looking down at Nozomi he gestured for her to approach and climb whilst answering her question. "No. Kumotake can be spoken with once you and I speak more. From what I understand your families are of noble birth, or as close to it as they may choose to name it. That puts you, and them, in positions of political power, with much to gain in the restoration of this village. Insects the world over help maintain and nourish the growth of plants and crops, and with your mastery I believe the Aburame can help restore our home enough to ward off the death of the ecosystem. If you come with me, I will explain more." Yes, he would, though in truth he understood in no way how his words were confusing. Perhaps his tendency to use an overly complex lexicon was impeding the communication he wished to relay?

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Brooy

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Nozomi watched carefully as the Mizukage had climbed onto the massive beautiful butterfly's back. Not only did she watch Jack, she also looked to Befreety for any reactions that she may have with someone being on her back. Then again, Jack was pretty light. So was Nozomi but at least she was of healthy build... Nozomi had a sudden urge to shove food down Jack's stomach. He needed to eat more. He looked sick. He started to speak and even guester her to approach. She walk towards the butterfly, made sure that she was careful and do the exact same thing Jack did to avoid hurting Befreety or even cause discomfort. That would be one of the things she did not wish to do. A exhale of relief could be heard when she managed to get on Befreety's back, her arms gently wrapped around Jack's waist and barely touching, she wanted to give him the personal space he needs but at the same time she was slightly scared and wanted to hold onto him once they take flight.

Ah. He started to make more sense. He wanted the Aburame to use the bugs and have Aburame be responsible to bring the ecosystem back up. With a soft nod, she gently squirmed a bit to prepare herself. "I see what you mean now. Our family finds Kirigakure very important. Both area and it's people. We cherish the land. I already know that my family will agree to help in restoring and keeping the ecosystem of the Kirigakure. Now that I understand... what is the purpose of the flight?" Her voice was soft but had a hint of nervousness.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    As expected Ryouichi would catch the scroll that Jack through to him. "Well of course, I'd be more than happy to provide Kirigakure with the homes that it needs and whatever else my Mokuton can make for them. I almost don't need to look at this." He'd say as he then proceeded to open the scroll. It would take some time for Ryouichi to look over the proposal. Ryouichi took some time after reading the proposal to think about how exactly he would go about getting the blueprints that Jack wanted. Ryouichi was going to have to learn a jutsu he hadn't bothered learning quite yet but, that wouldn't be that difficult. He also had to decide on whether or not he needed to get Ibuse to help him create the buildings to make sure they were more resistant. However, that would be more up to Jack. He would have to ask him when he got to the place these buildings would be. "Alright Jack. You have yourself a deal." Ryouichi would say to the man as he extended his right hand, simultaneously putting the scroll into his waistline to hold for now. The handshake would be the final thing Ryouichi would do before starting the mission.

User Image
                                                    ❖¦ CHAKRAx 2160 / 2160 x❖¦ INFUUINx 2160 / 2160 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 915 / 915 x ❖¦ RYOx 17900 x ❖¦ ACx 60590
                                                    ❖¦ NIN / MED x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN x ❖¦ KIRIGAKURE x ❖¦ MOKUTON x ❖¦ LIZARD SAGE
                                                    xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                        Mission info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 0 / 1 0 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----some part of me appreciated the ice in Jack's tone after I was dragged from my perch on the crate. My shoulder still throbbed, albeit not as painfully as I expected. But at the very least, the puppet arm popped back into place pretty effortlessly, and I started screwing the pins back in. The conversation behind me continued on unhindered. The girl either forgot her name or wasn't really listening to what Jack was saying, more concerned instead with the 'child army' the village had. I never really understood it either, but I supposed starting training so early allowed for one's life to be consumed by it. Except it seemed like lately I was a special case. Most started around age fifteen or sixteen. I graduated from the academy when I was ten. I'm not sure what really drove me to join in the first place because I hated it. But at the same time I didn't. I couldn't necessarily say it was because I enjoyed helping people either, since I saw the world through the pessimistic lenses of someone who was convinced everyone was out to get them. Maybe it was to find a purpose, since this whole mess was apparently destined to be. After all, I had a literal demon residing in me.
-----Jack introduced himself as Kirigakure's young Mizukage, and promised to aid in finding the still nameless girl's family alongside of searching for our own survivors. It brought some peace of mind to know that the village was evacuated before any of this happened, but that didn't account for the lives that were lost due to the flood. After all, this girl had washed up after the waters settled, so who knew how many people died because of my mistake. Again she was captured by the fact that a child might be in charge of an entire village. He might have been young, but he acted about eighty most of the time. Still, he wasn't as youthful as he looked either. Glancing back over my shoulder at the chatting pair, I gave the woman a quick look-over. Although well developed, she couldn't have been older than her late teens, which put her and Jack right around the same age. If anything, she was four years my senior, not the Mizukage's. She finally gave her name, Inara Ojima, and asked for assistance in the form of money to build a ship. Where did she expect to get that with the village in ruins? These thoughts, of course, I kept to myself, leaving them to do the talking. I was perfectly content just listening.
-----Or at least that was what I intended until Jack asked my opinion on the situation.
-----Visibly flinching, I grimaced slightly and turned to face them. What was he asking my opinion for? Finished tightening the pins into place, I gave the hand a couple of flexes and then gingerly wrapped my fingers around my injured shoulder, which by this point had turned an interesting combination of blue-violets and greenish blacks that I could see out of the corner of my eye. I glanced Inara's direction again, evaluating her to the best of my ability. Personally, I held a grudge because the rough treatment had hurt, but overall she smelled like trouble. Who went to a town in ruins and asked for money? Though she did say that she would work for it, ryo wasn't something that was going flow freely for the people currently employed under the new Mizukage for a while, let alone to hired laborers. But she did seem the type that could do honest work. I gave a one-shouldered shrug. "We could use the help."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for the wait! Forgot Jack actually asked him a question.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
Rexnov

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:17 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Genin l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Inara crossed her arms when she heard that the village was beneath the waves. That was unfortunate, no money and infrastructure meant there was nothing for her and her band to plunder, if her band was even alive. “I’ll do anything I can to help, Lord Mizukage.” She gave Jack one last bow. The thought of negotiating the terms of her work after the whole thing was done, the idea made her uncomfortable, he knew how these things were suppoced to work, but she also understood that, as Jack pointed out, there was no village, no village meant no money, so the bottom line was that she had no real choice; she would have to work free, for now. “Seeing as there is no village, I can assume there are no funds… The situation is quite precarious then.” She would sigh, closing her fists and setting them on her hips. “With that in mind, I think I am best put to work to create the village itself, so to speak. Design walls, defenses, depending on how and what the state it will be found in, potential methods of transportation…” She spoke to Jack with a certain sensation of pride in what she was saying, like she could actually make a difference, she had never felt this way on her ship, among her father and the pirates. The woman would smile absentmindedly, then shifted her eyes to the little man, Shadow. He spoke plainly, too much for her liking, but at least he gave her the go ahead. “Thank you.” She mouthed to Shadow, glad that the little man told the Mizukage it was all good, or more like they could use the help, he probably wasn’t wrong. The girl then turned to properly face Shadow. “I um… I’m sorry if I hurt your shoulder. Its just so well crafted. You made it yourself?”

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Taorito

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:09 am
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ T ] he posed question brought a small chuckle from the Mizukage's mouth, for he knew not how to best answer that question that wouldn't give the impression of his being crazy. Well, the world already thought that for the most part, so it was no harm to continue it. "I simply intend to see the destruction of the village, as well as plan for renovations. Perhaps with your knowledge you may suggest locations that would best fit for an Aburame compound." With that, Befreety raised her gemstone wings and brought them down with a report that shot them into the air. Stomach going down as it always did, Jack kept a firm grip upon the fibres of the butterfly's back, while also keeping an ear and eye out for Nozomi in case she didn't grasp tightly enough. They evened out quickly, with Befreety flapping her wings less to keep them stabilized and in a generally forward direction. While not as fast as eagles or other raptors, she could carry them far quickly.

-----Behind them, and below, another clone slid from the shadows to approach Ryouichi. His expression was a mix of amusement and wonder, having just came from the flying Jack as he took off. Still, by the time he approached the Konin the wonder had passed, replaced with the unsettling smile he normally wore. Reaching out as he approached, he took the offered hand in a firm grip, only releasing it a few moments later and looking towards the distance. "There is something else, Ryouichi, something I would ask of you if you have the time, and the inclination. I have found a...method...that allows me to seal techniques into items, allowing me to create defenses and offenses as I desire. To do so, however, requires that a shinobi be willing to utilize their jutsu upon me while I seal it away. I would ask that you allow me to learn some, if not all, of your techniques, as many as you are willing to allow, so that I might use it to better defend my village. As it stands I only have access to Maruton techniques, so you stand in higher regard with Ninjutsu wielding than I do."

-----Jack Prime appraised the female with a scrutiny she would never notice, for it was with the feelers that he bore, tasting the chemicals she excreted as all living things did. Her sorrow was there from before, but it seemed lost in the sudden desire she felt for money. Intriguing. These new Antennae allowed him senses he never had before, and the Mizukage was forced to consider just how many shinobi and people in general he had met that would have given this same impression? As it stood, however, it brought a sense of foreboding to his mind. While most might have held her at arm's length, or removed her from the village proper, Jack knew part of her being here was the fault of Kirigakure, and thus he held a sort of responsibility for her plight. And so it was that when he heard her offer he nodded shortly, thoughtfully, before looking back to Shadow with that same small smile. "You are right, my young friend. When the village is in dire straights we cannot be choosy to what held we may take." Walking past the two of them a few short steps Jack raise his cane to just before his lips, hesitating long enough to explain his next actions.

-----"You wish to know my plans? What I already have decided we will do to restore the village? Watch." And with those words did he place his lips upon the mouthpiece, his hands placed delicately so. This would perhaps confuse the girl who had never seen Jack's favored weapon, at least until the musical notes began to rise into the air. The notes danced upon the wind, carried far with the stirring of the breeze, his music causing many to stop and listen to the melody. As it spread the walls slowly rose from the earth where Inka and Ryouichi had created holes, monstrous walls nearly a hundred feet thick and two hundred feet high. All along the edge of the basin these structures rose, and below, upon the water, islands of earth and and steel appeared from a sparkling mist as they grew into existence. Islands with buildings, with complexes of stone, wood, and metal. Beautiful structures, and off in the distance over a mile away, the image suddenly stopped.

-----Upon the ramparts ballistae and catapults shimmered into existance, loaded and waiting to be fired, and behind the stone beasts, towards the inland, the walls widened to two hundred feet out, three titanic gates eighty feet apart fell into place with the clang and clamour of steel on stone. With the final piece falling into place, Jack's melody faded into the distance, and he lowered his cane back to the ground with a smirk. What would the female think, given that despite what many might assume a Genjutsu of this size was nearly impossible, let alone it broke the rules of most Genjutsu by being seen whether someone believed in it or not. As far as she knew, he created it, but the shimmering nature of their creation was an intended reference to the mythicality of its nature. Without turning, Jack spoke to the two in a light, relaxed tone. "Thoughts?"

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

BlackFruity

NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:50 am

The honey hued female was still scared. The Kage even chuckled a little bit when she had commented to why they still had to take flight. Ah. So it was for her to find a nice place that Aburame would be comfortable in? Her brows slightly furrowed in confusion as she was going to say something but instead a small surprised cry and gasp escaped from her as her arms around Jack tighten very tight, if his bones were weak, he may feel a little bruised from her sudden grip. It was as if she was holding onto him for her dear life. Which was what she felt. Once Befreety stabilized the flight, Nozomi started to breath slightly heavily. She didn't want to look down. But she have to, after all, she was the one who had to choose their next home. She needed a place that Aburame would thrive in along with the bugs and the corps.

Something big obviously. But it's the climate she was also worried about. There was such thing as too humid for the corps or too dry. Even too windy. Islands. Winds would be a serious issue. "Uh..." She closed her mouth for a moment as an audible gulp could be heard, "Somewhere where soil is soft... Uh..." She closed her eyelids and let in another inhale. God. She hated flying. "Where the winds isn't that strong so if we put up ... trees around as an outline of the area, the winds will not interfere the growing of the crop... not... Ah..." Her arms tighten as a cute little breeze blew by, almost as if she was scared of being knocked off. "And enough space in the middle that trees will not give too much shade... The house can be over the cliff and part of blocking the wind.." She exhaled and then leaned over slightly to look down but only got a small yelp as she buried her face into Jack's back. "G-Give me a minute and I'll try to look down again.."

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
A personal guard, huh? That wasn't a request I expected at all, and I couldn't stop my eyes from widening a fair bit. All in all though...something like that was undoubtedly an honor, right? "Of course I'll honor such a position. I don't know entirely why, but I feel like protecting you is something my family would want." I told him, shifting to hold my blade with one hand, with the blunt side over my shoulder. The only way to hold a blade of its size, really. Looking down at Jack, I took his stance and possible age into consideration. When thinking in terms of size, the Mizukage definitely appeared younger, very much so. His features weren't exactly matured either, so it would be a stretch to just call him a very short man. The way I figured though, was that the village control either passed down from a royal bloodline of some sort, or the boy was just insanely competent for his age, with plenty of potential left.

"If this good opinion of you is reflected from the spirits of my tribe, I just hope you'll be able to retain it." I told him, before deciding to continue on with something else. I didn't know much else to say, as I'm pretty sure that training wasn't going to start right away. Kirigakure was less than a shadow of whatever it was before, so all the focus would undoubtedly be around rebuilding. So...rather than be unprepared for such a thing, I figured it would probably be best if I got some experience under my own belt first. Personal training, but of course I couldn't just start in my current state.

My clothes were incredibly uncomfortable, like it stuck to my skin despite it not being really soaked anymore. Such was likely because I had still been underwater for a remarkably long time, with currents tearing at me pretty relentlessly. [1] I figured that instead of just walking over and opening one of the crates, I'd test my ability as a Jiongu once more. At the time, I figured that if I was protecting this Kage, Jack, then he'd end up seeing my ability sometime. Better sooner than later. [2] While walking towards a tree, I extended my hand, a distortion appearing on my skin. Once again, I was never a normal Jiongu user. My tendrils weren't slimy, grey threads, or at least they didn't look like ones. I never had use for something like stitches either. [3/3 Ito Todoku [ Thread Reach ] Learned ]

The skin around my wrist turned pitch black, even from beneath the bandages around my arms. They were loosely done ever since I fell asleep on the floor, so there was no need in adjusting them before pitch black, shadowy tendrils left the pool of darkness on my skin. I let them extend from the top side of my wrist, and watched as they flew over towards one of the crates nearby. Lifting the lid off the crate with relative ease, I wasn't surprised when my appendages pulled out a bundle of clothes. After all, I was well aware that the other two contained alcohol and water. The odds were really in my favor for that decision. Walking behind the tree and out of view from others, I changed rather quickly. Having extra appendages could definitely help in the whole getting dressed thing.

I left my spot with completely new clothes, the only thing remaining from before being the bandages around my arms,still loosened for the sake of my training. I wore a thick, long-sleeved dark shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to avoid them getting in the way of my tendrils. It had a zipper down the middle, but for the time being I didn't wear anything beneath it, after all the clothing seemed to be pretty sturdy for whatever material it was. Possibly what the higher ranks wore beneath their respective vests for whatever said rank was. Around the chest area were the straps, connected to the holster on my back for Shujinko, the blade that was currently resting against the tree I changed behind. Beneath that was a dark, gold buckle belt, holding up pants which held a mixed color of orange and yellow. Sunset pants, I guess you could call them. Then there were of course the shoes, however there was nothing special about them. Overall the clothing was durable, not uncomfortable, and not soaking wet. Perfect!

Now then. With the area ahead of clear, and nothing too distracting going on, I decided to work on a technique. Being a Shinobi...,isn't something I'm accustom to. I may not have the headband, but that's undeniably what I am now. [1] Considering that, it was probably...very beneficial of me to learn Ninjutsu. Not only was I now a Shinobi of Kirigakure, a title I never once thought I'd own, I also held the title of the Mizukage's bodyguard. I needed to perform to the greatest of my ability, so I had to take advantage of a certain taboo in order to fulfill that. [2]My eyes, with their dark green sclera and amber iris,would divert in color. The sclera becamea pitch black, with my iris turning to an electric blue. My hair, already dark, just became darker upon the sudden change. This was done not through anything other than the drawing on of his foreign, extra heart. [3]

Mukorai of Kirigakure...a Raiton chakra shinobi. I never really remembered of even knew anything about him, other than in the times I drew on chakra from a heart which no longer beated for him. I didn't take on his appearance or anything, however I took on what colors one would perceive Raiton to be. [4] Black, as storm clouds were, and the unique shade of blue which accompanied Raiton ninjutsu. A brilliant color which now reflected in my eyes. Now, channeling the power which resided in that heart, I allowed my heart to guide me, to form a sign, the first one to come to my mind. I just closed my hands together, entwining all the way, like a curled prayer rather than a flat one. [5]

My next move was driven by instinct, making it quick, near instant, and done with power...even if such a thing was drawn from a heart other than mine. My hand snapped out, like a snake to attack prey, with the speed of a rushed pulse. I couldn't help but widen my eyes when I saw what I was doing, an impressive looking bolt of lightning snapping off my hand in a blast forwards. It was undoubtedly swift, and tore off into the small mass of trees I directed it at. The lightning tore through any bark which obstructed its path, not losing speed or power until it eventually died outside of his vision. Anything it touched was a smoking, burnt mess instead of proud trees. [6/6] [Gian [ False Darkness ] Learned ]

With that done, I looked at my own hands in a bit of shock. Such power was undoubtedly from the heart which didn't actually belong to me, but it was still something impressive. "So this is Ninjutsu... I murmured then, more to myself than anyone. When I looked back up, towards Jack and the others who I hadn't talked to, I noticed the gigantic structure that was suddenly Kirigakure. But maybe it was the lack of reaction from the others, or the sourness which remained in my own heart...I highly doubted that what before me was a true structure. Still, the grandness of it all could make the breath of anyone hitch. I didn't really say much then, but there was a certain determination which ran through me.

"If this is what you, and only you can bring, I'll protect you until the very end."

Time: I don't know |
Location: A forest or mountain of some sort. The terrain is strange. I...I don't know. |
Chakra: `240 |
Stamina: 300 |
Communicating: Jack. |
Technique Used:
State-of-Being: Bruised, soaked tendrils, with some torn. Very sore.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai, Shujinkō Komichi

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:08 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 0 / 1 0 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe girl only worsened my suspicion of her with her reaction, and subtle clues that I could see in Jack's stance told me that he felt similarly. A moment ago this girl was crying, and the next she was all business. It seemed rather fake to me. But Inara did express her skills with design, which piqued my interest, although the only hint, if any, was a slight rise of my brow. She went on to mouth a 'Thank you' to me and then turned her full attention back to me. She apologized for her rough actions--to which she wasn't forgiven but that doesn't really matter--and went on to compliment my arm. I shook my head. "Designed... It's a little hard to make it with one hand." I held up my real hand, flexing the fingers as if it demonstrated something. Which it didn't.
-----Dropping my arm back to my lap, my gaze was pulled to Jack as he spoke. He agreed with me, which helped my mood a bit, although I doubted anything in my expression gave it away. But then Jack raised his flute to his lips and I straightened out of curiosity. His plans? That question was quickly answered when he began playing. Movement in the distance caught my eye as across the flooded basin shapes began to form. Islands and structures, some small, some absolutely massive, but the entirety of the Jack's plan for rebuilding the village lay before us. I glanced worriedly at the Mizukage. He was already exhausted, and expending the chakra required for such a feat must have been difficult. I turned slowly to look around the crater I'd never noticed the village sat in. Three massive gates stood facing inland, where the rest of the country lay, and I couldn't help wondering what Jack had in mind for them. Not much trade came from other parts of the island, so maybe he was looking to simply divert traffic to what I assumed would be docks on the ocean side.
-----For a second, it struck me that our home on the island was probably gone, and it felt like a hole opened in my chest. I'd never spent a lot of time there in the...four years I'd spent in Kirigakure, but it was still where I lived. Then again, the oddity that the strange strip of land was might have managed to save itself.
-----Rubbing my shoulder, I sat back. My thoughts? i wasn't really sure what to think. This was all so off. I was accustomed to change, but this... part of it didn't feel right. Not in any evil or sinister way, just... it wasn't home anymore. The apathetic part of me was starting to give way, and whereas everyone else had had their chance to grieve while I sat in angry silence, the full weight of the situation hadn't really hit me until then. My eyes shifted to Inara for a brief moment before moving on. I kind of wished she would leave and find someone else to bother so I could have a chance to talk to Jack alone. After all, he was Mizukage now, and opportunities would be slim. As if I'd gotten to before this happened either. But the things he had planned were phenomenal, that much I couldn't deny, so my answer wasn't a complete lie. "Everything looks great, Jack." Physically, anyway.
-----Everything was different, and I decidedly hated it.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
Rexnov

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:52 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Genin l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

IInara cocked her head to the side at Shadow’s comment, so what if he was missing an arm, the woman wondered, he was a jounin, didn’t that mean he could do all sorts of wondrous things, with his chakra and overall ninja magic? A missing arm didn’t seem to be that big of a disadvantage, not really, he could probably had made that arm himself if he tried hard enough. Still… The girl couldn’t help but rub her arm gently, and somewhat discretely, from shoulder to elbow. How could she stand there and judge this boy for not being able to build his own arm? Only the gods knew how much trouble he had without the arm, or if he was even born without it. It must be a hard life, she figured, a very hard one. “You must be very good at it.” She told Shadow, suddenly conscious of her words and actions, but why was she? She didn’t do, say or think anything wrong, had she? The woman wanted to ask more, but she felt like doing so was an intrusion, regardless of the sensation, she pressed on. “I still think its pretty cool, whether you just designed it, or made it yourself.” He offered Shadow a plain smile, one that by his demeanor she did not expect the boy to return, but what harm could it truly do to be nice to someone that just lost his home, on that same boat, would it kill the kid to be at least a little nice to her in return, she just lost her entire family, both blood and adopted, she said as much (regarding the blood part anyway.)

The woman diverted her attention away from Shadow to see what Jack was talking about. What the girl saw made her stare in awe. How did this man, by just striking a few notes with… was that a flute? She couldn’t remember the name of the musical instruments right now, but that did not matter in the slightest. How could this scrawny man-child, by playing a tune or two, just spawn an entire city. Her face did not hide her amazement, in fact, her mouth opened slightly, showing just how amazed she was. She looked at Jack, and then again at the walls that he had made, this city that had just come up from the waves. She knew of only one thing that was capable of creating something where there was once nothing, a god. Jack Harren Snipe, what an odd name for a god, odd name indeed, but there was nothing that could convince her that this man was a god, at most, the son of one, directly spawned form the ground bellow her, or maybe by breathing air into the salt of the seas. “I…” The odd eyed woman could not find words to say to the Mizukage, all she could do was stare at the effigy the man created, not of himself, but of an entire city. “Its… Amazing.”

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Taorito

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 1080 / 1030 ☇stamina : 1075 / 1075 ☇trance : 0 / 20 ☇rank : Jounin

It was a relief that Jack had given him leave to take a set of supplies down to the camps, even if he subtly stated that the boy, Minowa, shouldn't go. That hardly mattered to Zay, the boy was the only lead to potentially see the people who had his child, let alone anything else. Jack turned his attention to something else in the final moment's before the monk's retreat, pending the only recommendation he had heard. Aria and Kumotake. Those were names he'd note. "I don't think the boy is doing much here, may as well work him somehow," the monk replied. Inka might have been wrapped up, but glancing at the blond teen, he'd been silent. Jack launched an inquiry, and it was a rather complicated inquiry, into the seven swords--or rather the four that they had.

Sypher had asked them to keep the blades safe, and it was his job to judge whether or not one was suitable to wield one of the blades, so that they wouldn't be lost again. One never having been reclaimed, and with the disappearance of Flou and Sebastian, that lost them Kabutowari and Shibuki. He shook his head. "There were files on them, I'll rewrite them as soon as I return, Jack," the monk offered in a conciliatory fashion. He couldn't just bring them out when the monk had next to no clue if they would have been safe in someone's hands; not when they'd nearly started a international conflict over them twice before. "Bring me someone worth their salt to use them, and I'll find them." It was up to Jack to interpret that in one way or another, but it definitely implied that the monk knew where the ones they possessed still were.

There was a moment's pause between their conversation, that the Mizukage answered something else. One of his clones disappeared upon a moth, and the regular one began to play music again. Always with the music, Jack performed. Not for morale, but more like a rudimentary blue print. Walls. Buildings. Ramparts. When had the boy taken the time to learn defensive fortifications? It was odd... but he grinned a little at that. "Looks good, Jack. Still think I'm gonna grab Minowa, in case he recognizes a face." It was a simple form of logic. Stepping away for the moment, he moved toward the blonde boy sitting dejected.

"You rather do somethin' than sit here?"

Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Minowa had since dropped the crate he'd been taking and was sitting quietly, just watching everyone. He'd stayed away from the rest of the people, removed mentally and physically from the group. So when someone spoke to him, he jumped and started away which caused Itoko to jump as well. Standing wearily away from the man, Minowa tilted his head to the left and his hair slipped over his shoulder, tickling his chin slightly before he spoke "You're...Zay." he said carefully, remembering the man from his father's rants. Father always seemed to be struggling between admiration and frustration with Zay... "Why? Is sitting not ok?" he asked.

User Image

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:32 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                      Right was caught off guard when Jack asked for the second favor. However, Ryouichi had no problems doing that as long as he got an immediate return. "I'll do that for you Jack if and only if you teach me some of your techniques as well. My mokuton is very special to me so all I ask in return is something special from you." He'd say pretty simply. Ryouichi didn't know what the man had to offer so, he'd have to see to completely make the dead. "However, for now let's go make those buildings. Shall we?" Ryouichi asked the man as he started to walk towards where the blueprints had dictated where the buildings would be set.

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 2160 / 2160 x❖¦ INFUUINx 2160 / 2160 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 915 / 915 x ❖¦ RYOx 17900 x ❖¦ ACx 60590
                                                      ❖¦ NIN / MED x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN x ❖¦ KIRIGAKURE x ❖¦ MOKUTON x ❖¦ LIZARD SAGE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff