Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Arachnid God Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Both Sukoso and Kumotake shot each other glances. Sukoso not being assaulted by the temptations of nature would be able to follow Kumotake's lead to a tee. Both individuals began to speak in unison and perform the same movements of their hands as they gesticulated. Sero claims we are attacking it but you can see I clearly am not as I am here. What happenstance were to occur if perchance the sero befell corruption and yielded misinformation? It is true. We've as much trust in each other as most enemies on the battlefield but even enemies are bound by their current knowledge of events. Two swords clashing on the fields of war while already there could be a dagger already embedded in both our backs simply waiting to be driven in. Two swords, both held by those with intent to protect the land of the mist I feel should not be aimed at one another's throats. I can say with absolute certainty the people you intend to kill all have the same heart. The hearts of warriors sworn to defend Kirigakure to their last breath. If you so choose not to believe me then I can only assume your judgement is far more knowledgeable than my own. However, I stake my life on this claim. As we are both warriors of Kirigakure I will choose not to oppose you, for either side I choose my blade is pointed at an ally of the mist. The seriousness in the young nins voice accentuated by the echo of his partner. He truly believed that both individuals shared the will of the mist and it would show in his tone as the patriotism almost irradiated from his body. Kumotake didn't have a cause in Konoha. He had spent his time sheltered, locked away. To think had a cause now and that cause was being threatened not so much as the few hours he'd arrived fed his desperate need to garner peace.

The actions of Kumotake and Sukoso would also stop in tandem. Both kept an eye on the one known as Red. For some reason their insides shook as if they shared in the spider kins pain as they died. She hadn't classified herself as a soldier of the mist. She was killing the spider kin with little regard for life. With the spider goddess's avatar exposed both Sukoso and Kumotake sharpened their senses to react to whatever Red could have been plotting. Was it bloodlust? Perhaps she had lied to him and actually was of the mist unit to maintain a cover? If necessary the two of them would protect the goddess as Kumotake sought to see no more bloodshed red , green, or otherwise.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Heaven's Riches Total With Reduction -3 Post To Learn, 1 Dojo, 1 Tutor, 1 Formless

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                > Kumotake: Combat Shunsin 1/3
                                                                > Sukoso: Combat Shunsin 1/3
                                                                > Kumotake: Recovery (+15)
                                                                > Sukoso: Recovery (+15)
                                                                > 1 Post Concentration Soft Mental Reflex Increased: +2 Mildly

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                                Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:30 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 675 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

From her elevated position, Red could pretty easily see the earthen wave moving across the swamp. She could also manuver pretty unhindered from this location. She dropped behind the treetrunk and out of site briefly. Nobody really knew how this particular technique worked or even who made it but silently she would appear behind the aggressive spider. She flashed once more in a single handsign and would blow a solitary bubble around the spider, encasing it on an opaque soap bubble and lift it slightly off the ground. Her head turned slightly towards the other two so that she could keep both the nearby spider and the arachnid queen lady in her peripheral vision. She would do nothing further to harm the spider at this point; assuming it was caught. However if her hand was forced, she was in a dominant position over the creature. "Well...whats it going to be? I dont want to hurt your children if a peaceful solution has been found. If they continue to attack; I will defend myself without quarter. " She said just loud enough to be heard.

_______________________User Image

_____ Muon Satsujin Jutsu [ Silent Homicide Technique ] - As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. The jutsu acts as a space-time technique which places the user behind a target. The user is required to know where the target is so jutsu can enact. Kakashi with the Sharingan was not able to defend against this technique.

__ Shabondama no Ninjutsu [ Soap Bubble Ninjutsu ] - Utakata uses Soap Bubble Ninjutsu from the Bubble line (バブル系, Baburu-kei) of ninjutsu. He uses a special pipe to create his highly versatile bubbles.
This line of ninjutsu allows Utakata to float inside his bubbles, as well as use them offensively by trapping his enemies in them, filling the bubbles with water to drown them. These bubbles can also be filled with different materials, such as blinding powder, smoke, acid or a sticky slime. ((Capture bubbles require B ranked chakra consumption

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:01 pm
[ The Arachnid || Goddess ]

___{ O }nce more her head cocked to him, her expression neutral and yet hinting at something a bit more...complex. Whatever it was it didn't last long, vacating the premises only a moment later. Relaxing, her body seeming to become more fluid in its movements, she turned and gestured for them to follow as she made her way up to the base of the spider's skull. There she gestured outwards towards the massive number of trees that moved and flickered as spiders flew forward, heading to the bridge and the base camp. "You have earned this knowledge. Sero uses Chakra to speak, and continues attempting to speak to me even now, trying to force compliance. As long as that continues its main body will have less to deal with any and all attempts to stop it. As long as we fight, we move, it supplies us with defenses that further cost it chakra. If we ally, that chakra goes back to its main body, making it more difficult, in the end, to stop the creature." Turning, her insectoid eyes flickering over him, she kept her voice at a level where the female down below would not hear her. This was not for her ears, after all, and her children? She could make more.

___"So, tell me, little insect. Is it worth us becoming friends?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake smiled internally he looked down briefly at the Goddess's feet before reverting his gaze back to one facing straight forward to the horizon. "Are we not already? Because it seems deathly apparent. You already are. It just seems not the case." Kumotake had followed the beckonings of the Goddess unto the skull of the massive beast with Sukoso still maintaining his shape of his master. "I refuse to believe things be they human, creature, or monster are inherently evil. After all, what is evil, is subjective." It would be at this point Sukoso would take over the conversation although he was being relayed intent via his host.

"So correct me if I'm wrong. The Sero expects one thing from you and that is to fight. Should you choose not to it will revoke the gift of Chakra it's bestowing upon you to strengthen itself. I'm certain by now you realize. The nin with similiar hearts to ours are currently attempting to stop it. Rather than strengthen the threat of the Sero which is expressing a forceful compliance to dispatch the main threat to the Sero itself you continue to attack to grant said individuals a chance do you not? In truth deep down..."
                                                                "We believe you already knew what has befallen the Sero and now you are doing everything in your power to ensure Kirigakure's safety whilst believing in their warriors power."

It was a hair brained speculation to be certain grabbing at straws. Kumotake was merely theorycrafting but they say that even the most greatest discoveries are more often than not accidents. "If the Sero is asking you something that would involve forcing your compliance. The only reasonable thing would be a demand to empower it. A demand you currently are not bending to." Both Kumotake's opening their arms wide as if having discovered some revelation. "I'd say, we've already become friends! I'd say, we became friends the moment I allied myself with Kirigakure."

Key words. These are what Kumotake was playing off of. "attempting to speak to me even now, trying to force compliance." Force compliance? Was she not doing what she was being told? Attacking the village was initially believed to be the goal of the Goddess and it seemed despite Kumotake's minor distractions her army would be doing a good job of it already. "main body will have less to deal with any and all attempts to stop it" Attempt to stop it? So was she aware it was being stopped. The Sero spoke to these beings it could be drawn that such a conclusion could be made but if so why bring up the attempt to stop it if she truly believed the humans were powerless to do so. "If we ally, that chakra goes back to its main body, making it more difficult, in the end, to stop the creature." The nail in the coffin. Why, if she actively truly believed in the cause of eradicating the alleged threats the Sero labeled hostile then why, when implying that the Sero was under attack wouldn't she sacrifice her own strength to ensure the Sero's victory. None of her words correlated with an individual who would commit such atrocities within her own free will actively support a thing such as the Sero in it's current state.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Heaven's Riches Total With Reduction -3 Post To Learn, 1 Dojo, 1 Tutor, 1 Formless

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                                Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:04 am

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red started laughing audibly for a short time. Legitimately laughing to the point that her eyes started to water. "Oh my the little fly is very wordy isnt he. " She said as she approached the spider's physical body." He is young and trying very hard to protect his village but is still just a fly to you. Im more like...lets say a hornet. Inspiring in a way but ultimately fruitless. I have a proposition for you. Ill let you keep your drone. Do with him what you will in fact; it isnt a concern of mine. That being said if you join me in jolley cooperation I will pledge my blade and flesh to kirigakure for the future. But for now...Lets spar. You say that as long as you are fighting; the sero will provide you with defenses and chakra thus weakening it. If you truely give a s**t about kirigakure, accept my challenge and keep the sero weakened and dealt with instead of asking if your friendship is worth taking. Form a contract with me and protect this land in the future, or give up and return to your web, unable to lift a finger to do anything that matters against a force you see as master." She said rather calmly, wiping her eyes of tears brought forth by laughter.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:33 pm

___{ L }istening to the little spider talk, she actually found herself paying attention. His words were thoughtful, considerate, and overall intelligent. This was not something the goddess had expected to find among simple hominids, things that had once been little more than brutish apes in her younger days. Almost she was going to accept him, almost she decided to go with him and stand down. His words were important, and-

___Then the other spoke.

___To explain the rage she felt at the stupidity and audacity of her claim, her request, her demand would take too much time from the goddess. She turned, her avatar's head and her giant spider head turning as one to glare her her. When she spoke it came from the spider at her side, and the hundreds of thousands that surrounded her as they stopped in silent unison to speak. "You are no part of this village, and to believe your fighting me would prove you worthy shows your intelligence as lower than my basest child. No, I reject your offer, you hideous little thing. You are unworthy. Kill the child if you wish, but know you won't survive the consequences." The amount of raw disdain in her voice might well prove to boil her blood, but the goddess did not care. She was offended, after all. The sense of something dark, something horrible, the feeling of a predator looking at prey would come upon her, not as a genjutsu but as pure, raw instinct.

___Before she could continue, before she could react, there came a mighty cracking as if the largest dome of glass ever created had shattered all at once. In the distance the surface of the black dome spiderwebbed out, though it did not fall. A pulse went out across the land, rippling the trees and the earth as it passed, causing the spiders to fall still once more, but with fear. The goddess looked onto the darkness and smiled before turning back to Kumotake, moving with alacrity that belied her size to wrap a hand around his throat and lift him a few inches off the ground. Her smile, fangs clearly visible beneath her lips, twitched as her lips parted to speak words with a tone of in depth intimacy. "It seems we have an accord either way." With those words she brought him to her, her lips pressing firmly against his, the moist tapping of her tongue against his slit to force through his resistance for a deep, hungry kiss before letting him go a few moments later and chuckling. "You succeeded, little spider. Congratulations are in order."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Red's commentary was met with grain of salt. Kumotake found her laughter stung but was warranted. Again to re-iterate a point that his theory was pure speculation...However, what happened next invoked a curiosity. Contract? It was an interesting word, and then the Goddess bit back with venom in her words clearly not amused at Red's lack of humility. Kumotake had known better. Parading superiority, or sometimes even equality, against a dominant personality doesn't mix. Still, the goddess's words were not empty. With her assertion something was confirmed. Kumotake didn't have his theory contested. He was still intact and not maimed for his accusation.

Perhaps...it was childish of him but he relished in his victory. As Red was scolded he found pleasure that for once it was not him being yelled at. Faint memories of his mother's harrassments came to mind. Then looking to the distance the black sphere shattered turning into a wispy nothingness. Kumotake would let loose a sigh, finally he could relax. Nozomi's insect finally exited the safety of his body and cooed again once more under his cap, it's relaxed demeanor a sign it's original owner was still in tact. A second sigh soon followed.

However, nothing could prepare Kumotake for what happened next. He'd find himself grabbed by the neck. Well s**t, she knew all along didn't she? It seemed utilizing Sukoso as his double didn't prove to fool the eyes before him. He wondered how long she'd known. Was this punishment for his deception? Suddenly he'd be pulled forward. He was unsure what was happening now. Something was in his mouth. He had drawn a blank. If not for his contacts surprise would have been obviously present in his pupils. When the vice grip released itself and his mouth could inhale the air once more he'd find himself coughing and stumbling back haphazardly.

Regaining his posture he would have been caught before the full fall by Sukoso. The mimic in question reverting back to his normal large eight legged state. "Guh...I guess...thanks...or something?" He was uncertain how to respond as she chuckled at his clear signs of virginity. At the utterance of congratulations Kumotake would look at the goddess inquisitively and Red. "This contract...what are you talking about. Not that I want one or anything." A Tsundere like disinterest in wanting to actually form a 'contract' even though deep down he really did. However, before either could respond Sukoso would interject.

"A contract is a pact Susu. A true sign of alliance between two people, or in our case insect demons. Etcetera etcetera, what's more important is you can't handle something like that. You can barely handle me.""Well...maybe I should consider trading up for a better model." "Kuku I'm heartbroken but if that's how you really feel I guess I'll just have that nice girl Nozomi be my new host then. AT least she seems to treat someone as incredible as myself with the respect I deserve." 'I'm pretty certain I have your daily allotment, a well deserved, none of it" Baha even you did form a contract with her she'd over power your right of consent easily! "The hells a right of consent!?" "You don't need to worry about it Kuku. No woman would ever give you their consent anyway." To Red this would appear as an insane man yelling at a spider while the spider hissed back mockingly. To the goddess she would hear the comical banter and exchanges between the two as it seemed they were taking advantage of a time where they could finally relax. After all preventing a demon army of spiders, not dying, and coming up with convoluted theories that turn out to be incredible deductions was load off the shoulders.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                                Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:01 pm

make:

______
User Image

Red felt the ominous feeling of malice wash over her. She looked over at the goddess and shot the same feeling back at her, no stranger to hostility being both a rogue nin and a student of the uhv for a short time. In fact the only thing that wavered seemed to have been a small cough that she covered with her hand, speckles of red barely showing on her hand when she pulled it away. She noticed these but didnt let it show. She was coughing up blood and didnt really understand why. Her hand rested on her weapon and she was as calm as ever."We often project our own insecurities on each other, its fine. Have fun with your new toy." She said waving at the boy with the hand speckled in red, on accident. She turned and would move away thereafter; the immediate threat seemingly dealt with. As she looked off in the distance however she could see the rush of water moving towards them. She didnt like the look of the brackish water coming towards them; it looking like toxic sludge. She flickered back to the boy and scooped him up in a deft motion. "Sorry to cut this short but the dam's just broke. Going to have to tell everyone to brace themselves..." She said bounding through the area and up onto the spiders back, setting him down gently; assuming that he let her pick up up. She and the boy would be just behind the joint of the spiders body where she couldnt be reached by fang or hand.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:26 pm

___{ D }own below the children of the goddess took off, fleeing for their lives as the enormous wave broke free of the barrier's restraints. Where they stood, not too far up the incline that led into the enormous basin where the Village Hidden in the Mist had been for unknown generations, the water would tear them apart. Despite her height the goddess was still a gnat to the waters that surged forward. The goddess did not react to Red's words, for in the end she cared not whether the little idiot barked as long as she didn't try to bite the hand that kept her safe. Trying it would surely end in her death. Instead, the goddess turned to look at Kumotake and his companion before she held out a hand in what appeared to be welcome. "Come. I will bestow you with an honor no other has had to date amongst your kind."

___Should he take the hand, he would find his mind in connection with the enormous beast below. He would feel the speed, the strength, and the fact it could spray spider silk from any direction, and from every pore. He would feel it's chakra, the mind, and the fear radiating from the minds of the former creatures as they reverted back to their original forms and died from wounds, or screamed as they were drowned in crashing water. Her eyes would gleam, as as he felt himself become one with the creature, he knew, too, that she was testing him, and giving him control of the spider body for the time being.

___

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Right at the peak of the bickering, it would end as he felt the presence of the Goddess behind him and the massive torrential waters moving toward them created a situation of urgency. The fall of the dam was unsettling as it cause Kumotake to wince as if he were in pain and take a step back where he would bump into the Goddess causing him to face her in an almost panicked sense before regaining his composure. He was after all still young a disaster of such a scale would have been a first for him.

Sukoso would watch as the woman provided his hand to Kumotake and as if instinctively he began to move towards his hosts back. "A handshake? An alliance huh? I mean.. I'm all for pleasantries and camaraderie..." The boy's mind was rife with naivety as he reached for her hand. The two would connect. A white light. Had he gone blind? Was this a trick. He opened his eyes. What? His vision was now compound. A genjutsu? No he didn't feel like it was his body anymore. He had to confirm. He blinked. he was overwhelmed, but then...it didn't stop there. It was like his ears had multiplied as well, countless screams. The howls of the dying. The body of Kumotake would let go of the Goddess's grip he would clutch his ears each blink his vision shifting from compound to normal bi-ocular. He began shaking his head to try and drown out the suffering...he would seem for the moment in a state of hysteria. He no doubt would have stayed this way if it were just him alone...but he was never alone.

A voice familiar to him. One that had been by his side all these years drowned out the cries of the spider kin. The voice belonging to one creature or in Kumotake's eyes person that helped when he suffered from moments of weakness and contemplation of suicide. "Sukoso?" he would say in his head unsure whether he was himself anymore. "What did I tell you Kuku? Look what happens here you have overwhelming power at your fingertips and your crying like a babe. You can't handle it can you? Guess I really will have to migrate to Nozomi's colony." The trash talk from his accomplice seemed persistent even in this critical moment...but it seemed intentional...meant to stir something up within his host.

Kumotake's fangs would stick out from his mouth in an attempt to bite back his frustration. "YOU LITTLE s**t! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE STOMPED YOU IN THE WOODS BACK THEN!" If a spider could smile Sukoso would. Kumotake was now drowning out all the suffering that was holding him back thanks to the rivalry with his companion. Suddenly things became clear. His mind emptied itself of the background and focused on the current crisis. Kumotake's vision would return to the compound vision of the giant spider as he closed his own eyes. The eyes shifted hurriedly. He could feel the spiders legs despite it's size were about to fumble. It needed some respite. "SUKOSO I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME SOME ROOM TO STAND!" The comment was vague but understood as if via some connection as if their hearts were one.

Sukoso would then rush towards the large spider abdomen. He immediately would jump in the air as the hairs on each of his legs stood up from molding his chakra. Then from Sukoso's mouth a large ball of wind would be released. Striking the raging rapids causing them for a moment to divert away from the Spider Demon's legs giving them a moments respite. A large shredding vortex would then spin violently acting as a mediator to split the tides. It wouldn't last long however, perhaps only a few seconds. Kumotake would be lost in thought.

...Ugh...think..what...this vision is so annoying. Everything is everywhere diverted...divert...A DELTA! he'd exclaim the following plan to the individuals present. "We're going to divert the currents to create canals! It won't stop the flooding but it should be enough that the other nin at camp can handle it." At the end of his plan the Rassenpu would end but not before he gave the command to beast now temporarily in his control to slam it's back legs down with enough force to create a levy. Sukoso would have more than likely been catapulted off if not for his clinging limbs. He'd express his distaste later.

The Levy would hold but not for long he had his plan but how would he execute it? If one dam failed then how about another to take its place its place! Or rather two! Or three or five! Afterall they had all the trees they could need in front of them! It was here that Kumotake would take the role of true leadership. With his new found control he'd have the Large spider demon use it's strong silk to begin binding trees together. He began forming what could be considered sturdier levies than the one that was hastily constructed. However, what would truly shine is the teamwork between Sukoso and Kumotake. During the process of diverting the waters to create paths for potential canals there would be times Kumotake would rely on Sukoso for support either creating momentary instances for thought and for the Spider demon to rest. When the screaming returned to plague Kumotake Sukoso was there to give him the slap on the back he needed. Their efforts would eventually yield enough progress that the they could finally have a moment to relax within the confines of a levy. His leadership of the spider was as if he were treating it as one of his own Kikaichu. He'd praise it with it's success, he'd weigh his expectations, he'd encourage it in situations of difficulty. It would take a lot more work and reparations to fix whatever damages this flood had caused but he at least made the attempt to make it easier on the individuals by decreasing the rage of the rapids. With his mind and body nearing exhaustion he'd lay down on the back of the large spider and also inform it to relax as well. he'd collapse on his back and look toward the Spider Goddess with a look of relief. "She's all yours again...maybe warn a guy next time."

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:17 am

make:

______
User Image

Red coughed into her hand again, flecking it with a little more blood. She suppressed her coughs and relaxed herself again for the moment. She really needed to get that looked at. She smiled inwardly at what she heard from the two; the spider giving the kid control over such a platform. "Nows as good a time as any I guess. I never meant either of you harm. I simply sought to protect those at the bridge. Odd words, insulting language and anger inducing thoughts were keep your anger focused here on me if all else failed. That is how you handle an opponent that you feel is prideful. Anger causes aggression. Aggression can cause mistakes. Mistakes from the opposition make for a far greater probability of survival and completion of your task. That is how I was taught. Now that the village is safer...if you wish to snuff my life from me, you can feel free. Or we can return to the community in peace. All that I ask is peace. Im tired of being hunted. Years of dealing with people that want nothing more than to spill my lifeblood for a few ryo. Do what you will.." she said speaking very calmly. Her eyes shut as she listened to the water, clinging to the giant arachnid with her chakra; feeling the wind against what little skin of hers was exposed. Her cloak flowed in said wind and made a light fluttering sound as she would wait a period of 30 seconds in complete silence before opening her eyes again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:19 pm

___{ T }he spider goddess looked multiple kinds of amused as the giant form moved up the hill, skittering away with her children as the water rushed towards them with the ferocity of a hungry predator. As they did so the woman reached out with a single upraised digit, pressing it against the hollow of his neck before dragging it slowly down his chest, the fabric parting under her touch. A purr came from her lips, a sound that somehow bore the edge of an insectoid click, as she examined the flesh below with a small, insinuating smirk. "Your masterful use of me bodes well for any future...encounters..." The word came with a certain sort of pheromone that erupted in a short lived burst of energy, perhaps, if she was lucky, giving a lasting memory.

___And with that, two strings of silk latched onto both before hauling upwards, not unlike a crane, and depositing them along the basin of the waters. Ignoring the eruptions that continued past them, the spider goddess looked over at Red with an expression of uncertainty before smirking. "Take care of him until I return to claim him for myself. If I find him harmed, you will bear the shame for it." And with that, she vanished, leaving Red to fall to her own devices.

___

Lily Platypus

Holy Rinaku

NecroPlant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Giving the spider goddess free reign over your fate. It seemed the nin that he had only known for a short time displayed an act of humility. She still rang as the prideful type but nowhere near as prideful as the goddess. However, being a gargantuan spider beast could do that to someone. Kumotake would beckon Sukoso who would then assume a size akin to a large crab or dog now resting peacefully on his host.

However, his relaxed state was the calm before the storm. Sukoso fled behind his hosts neck as his position shifted from laying on his back to being hoisted by the powerful yet delicate arms again. The Avatar would take it upon herself to tear his otherwise comfy loosely fitted shirt until it was perfectly parted like and attached only on the via his arms. Sure there was exposed flesh as Kumotake tried to his discomfort. He'd start breathing heavily again. In the natural world such actions and behaviours heavily implied he was being selected for mating...but this was...well he grew flush he didn't want to but would have no method to aptly resist. He certainly wouldn't forget the face that showed his young hormonal body no mercy. Then suddenly he found himself taking to the sky. Barely hearing mutterings recovering from the lucid state he was in from a face full of pheromones. The nin known as Red joined him in their aerial escapade as she to was being transported like cargo.

The two would then find themselves shifting and being placed at the end of stairs water below them. Kumotake sighed. It was unknown to him what the Goddess tasked red with but he knew it was high time he rendevouz at least Nozomi was uninjured. It was at this point the sun began to rise at Kumotake's back and then the insect belonging to the girl in question rang out in an alarmed chitter. This caused Kumotake's heart to jump. Were there still remnants of the Sero? The insect began relaying the injury report. her injuries fit what could be some form of blunt force impact. Kumotake looked at Red the nin next to him. Despite the sense of urgency Red was by no means an insect but a person and a female at that. The combination forcing the boys to stutter once more.

"L..listen...I..don't know if what y..you said was true or not. But if you really wwanted to protect the village then we need to head back...now. Okay." It was far from demanding. It was the reclusive suggestion of a boy who clearly had social issues. How he was capable of speaking to the spider goddess to clearly and cleanly was a miracle seeing as when talking to anything or anybody else not remotely insect like he tripped over his own words. Kumotake wouldn't wait up for Red. Sukoso attached himself to his hosts back like a highschool backpack netting his legs across his arms and shoulder. Kumotake took off upward the stairs still partially embarassed from the exposed borderline anorexic flesh he was displaying. As he would climb he'd take unnecessarily dangerous leaps to speed up his progress.~Exit

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Holy Rinkaku
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:12 am

make:

______
User Image

Red stood once more and coughed hard when the kid was out of earshot. She was hacking up half her lung it felt like and her chest was on fire. She however would wait until it calmed down then climb up with him, wiping her face to get rid of most of the remanents. [exit]

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas