Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nighttime Soliloquy

Back to Guilds

Roleplay: What more is a dream to ones own soul? 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Fantasy, Modern, Writing 

Reply One x One Roleplays
Loveless Incubus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lilith Myth
Vice Captain

Fashionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:14 am
This is a roleplay between Banriona and myself.
No postie, please! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:15 am
Back Posts:

http://farfromhome.boards.net/thread/180/loveless-incubus

The Lilith Myth
Vice Captain

Fashionable Loiterer

borble
Captain

Devoted Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 am
User Image

❥ ⋮ xx Asher de Voir

Asher blinked a few times in confusion when she asked how he was feeling, his grip on her tightening slightly as he dipped his head to nibble at the curve of her neck. “I’m well. You’re delicious.” He mumbled the words against her skin, not expecting the kiss to his cheek before she noted the books on the table. He looked away, a tiny bit of color racing across his cheeks. “Yes. I dislike not knowing what’s going on.” He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, a small frown curving his lips. “My mother always made my brother’s and I keep up with this sort of thing…so to be so far behind…” He sank down onto the couch next to her, leaning back and spreading his arms along the back of it. “When I wasn’t in the book?” He mused. It had been a different time, that much was for damn sure.

Drumming his fingers along the back of the couch he lifted his gaze to her face, his blue orbs glowing slightly in the low light. “I was trapped in the late 1760s. The only thing anyone of higher class talked about was the colonies. They wanted to be called the United States of America and the British thought it was all good and funny. “ He glanced towards the pile of books, trying to put everything together. “My older brother, Darius, was off doing something in Ireland. He had been chosen for the assassination of some peculiar human. He’d been gone for a few years, but that wasn’t unusual. Sometimes our strikes only took a few days, other times we had to establish ourselves in the human community to get close enough.” As he spoke his mind drifted off, trying to draw up what he could remember.

“It was more than sixteen years before the American declaration of independence so the British were still too powerful for me to play with their royalty. So I spent a good deal of my time in the German kingdoms. Their people were always entertaining for me.” He chuckled, glancing towards the window. It was raining again. “The women were beautiful, however petticoats and corset bodices are something I will never miss. Then the wigs…I couldn’t stand the wigs.” Letting his eyes close he could still picture them, the high class women in their large gowns and tiny cinched waists, those hideous wigs towering on their heads. “Thankfully my ability to shapeshift never made it necessary for me to pay any attention to that sort of thing to fit in. If I didn’t feel like being human for the night I’d just become a decorative bird, or a rare feline. Those rich bastards were so pompous that if someone complimented them on their ownership of me they’d accept it, even if they’d never seen me before.”

Asher opened his eyes to refocus on her face, smiling gently. “Ich vermisse nichts davon.” I miss none of it. Reaching out he caught a lock of her hair in his fingers, playing with it absently. “Before I was in Germany I spent most of my childhood in Italy. It’s where my mother lives even today I would assume. She never was fond of change, and besides, that way my father can always find her.” He sighed, drawing his hand back to run it through his hair. “Sometime now I’m going to have to return to her. I know she won’t be happy with my failure.” He smiled, though there was something almost morose about the expression. “I only hope she’ll let me leave the house after that.”

Their mother was a cruel, domineering woman. She loved her sons in her own way, but she was also excruciatingly vain and harsh on even those in her family. She had earned her place as one of Lucifer’s lovers and her supremacy of the succubi and incubi of the European world. She had an inherent distaste for humans beyond what she required them for but even so, she’d keep a human pet for a few decades until she drained him dry on a whim once she was bored and picked up another. She was a beautiful as she was cruel, and while Asher respected her for this, he also feared her above all things.

The Lilith Myth

One x One Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff