Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Friend May Have Cancer, Mom Is Getting Hysterectomy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:30 pm
So there's some good news and bad news. The good news is that my mom has a tumor on her ovary, but the doctor is 95% sure it's not cancerous. She's getting a hysterectomy done anyway just in case. More good news is that we don't KNOW if my friend has cancer yet. I only know that she's been sick and has a lump on her...

Please pray for my mom that her surgery will go well, and for my friend that her lump is not cancerous, but if it is that it will be healed, in early stages, removable, etc. If it is God's will.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:00 am
Heavenly Father,

I pray that for the healing of this person's mother and friend, that they will be covered in Your grace and Mercy. If it is according to Your Will, Lord, let these people be healed. Amen.  

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 am
Lord, I ask that you will heal these two people mentioned of their problems and see to their continued health. Jesus is Lord. Amen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:42 pm
Thank you. I appreciate everyone's prayers. ^^  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:53 pm
Great news! My mom's hysterectomy went well. She has been recovering for a little over two weeks, and will be going back to work Tuesday. l

The doctors found out that there was another tumor inside her other ovary that they did not know about. God let us to the right decision!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:35 pm
OtakuKat
Great news! My mom's hysterectomy went well. She has been recovering for a little over two weeks, and will be going back to work Tuesday. l

The doctors found out that there was another tumor inside her other ovary that they did not know about. God let us to the right decision!

I am glad to hear that the surgery went well heart Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers  

olisea

Muse

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:05 pm
neuroseas
OtakuKat

I am glad to hear that the surgery went well heart Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

Thank you! We all appreciate it. ^^

My friend hasn't said anything about cancer lately, but she seems to be in a good mood.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games