Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
World Race Application, Amazon Application, and Other Jobs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:52 pm
So I might have an opportunity to go on an exciting mission trip called the world race! It's a trip that will take me to 11 different countries in 11 months:

World Race Video

However, I was also recently invited to do a knowledge test/online interview for a position at the giant tech company, amazon. I am planning on completing the online assessment for amazon this morning or in the afternoon.

I also have an interview for the World Race on tuesday at 3 pm eastern standard time. They have a few follow-up questions about some stuff that they saw on my application. They also have to have two references submit a reference form as well. I should know within the week whether or not I've been accepted to go on the world race. If I go on the world race, I'll leave in January 2017.

In addition to all of this, there is also a chance that I might be offered a full time job in my department at a nonprofit foundation I currently work for.

Please pray for me during the world race interview and also anytime you wish. I need to sort out my life for the next few years and it looks like I might be sorting out part of my life within the next week.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:41 pm
Congrats on the offers! You will be in my prayers. ^_^  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:28 pm
OtakuKat
Congrats on the offers! You will be in my prayers. ^_^

Did the assessment for amazon today. I have an interview at 3 pm on the 25th of january for the world race.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:27 pm
You have a lot going for you! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. That World Race thing looks incredible.  

Lady Vizsla

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff