Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Dia's 24 Hour Unedited Customs | Winners posted page 6 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aneiron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:54 pm
Entry Tag: Aneiron | Hippogryph Kirin | Unedited | Twins
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!

Quote:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Hippogryph Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Not Needed unless you have a question about something.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See the Ref for Tribal markings, For the second twin Replace the white with a bright purple, CC the rest of the Tribal markings.
Face: See the Ref, Tribal Markings. For the second twin, Replace the White with a bright purple. If able, make the eyes glow please?
Mane: Can we mix the Regular Hippogryph mane with something Long in the hair manes? Splice your heart out.
Tail: CC Hair tail or the alt. kirin tail and mix with the Display - Bottom piece? Splice your heart out.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front Legs Clawed and Scaled, Back legs Kirin with Scales. Is there a way to use the Kirin scales for the front legs as well as the Hippogryph scales?
Reference Image(s): Ref Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Alternate Kirin Style, feel free to splice.
Wings: Hippogryph Wings
Fins: N/A
Scales: Alternate Kirin Style, feel free to splice.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC Anything you think, Splice away.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shi'vari and Khi'vari
Owner: Aneiron
Breed: Hippogrph Kirin
Temper: Wise and Cunning
Mate: None at this time.
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:57 pm
Entry Tag: (Calixita | Kalona-Flutter | Unedited | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!

Soquili Species: Flutter-kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding between Nymphalidae and Hallow's Bane
WIP Needed? Yes please! Or livestream.

Body: Main body color is a slightly pale black (see reference image) with lime green at the muzzle, which fades out into a streak around her eyes. At the top of her front legs are a small handful of freckle-like pink markings.
Face: Gold eyes. Female Kalona expression with white fangs. She has a lime green muzzle which fades out into a streak around her eyes. Below her eyes are darker black, triangle shaped markings that match her father's (outlined with a faded white instead of green). Her eyes are outlined in pink, with a thin stripe reaching down her muzzle, like her father's (just pink instead of green). See reference image.
Mane: Template spliced mane, similar in the style of her mother's mane. Her hair is black with pink highlights, with one braid over her shoulder that is lime green, tied together at the end with a pink band. I actually think the Female Seathi braid would work really well with a different mane piece at the end where it's tied off.
Tail: I'd like the NEW cat-o-ninetails Kalona tail by Mindsend (the one with spikes and whip-like tendrils at the end). Black to match the body, and I'd like the spikes to be pale bone/whiteish colored.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pink regular hooves (not cloven). Black legs fade into white below the knees onto the fetlocks. I'd like the warhorse fetlocks please.
Reference Image(s):
Main Reference - Incorrect horn(s)
Hallows Bane (Father) - Eye markings reference
Nymphalidae (Mother) - Hair style reference
Mane Braid - Template splicing suggestion.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I would like the old (very old, looks a bit like a kirin horn), original Kalona horn that sits in the middle of the forehead and splits into two parts. Starts out lime green at the base and fades into pink in the middles, then fades into a lighter pink near the ends. I'd also like the Pennantenna flutter antennae, CC colors to match with the rest of her color scheme.
Wings: Pink, I'd like this template please. Could they be resized to be a little larger on her, if possible?
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items: N/A.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Mjöll
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Demon
Temper: Staunch
Mate: None
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC Rose with vines and thorns

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The plushie was designed by Kiara Lime and was a gift to me in the 2012 Winter Workshop CYO, and a mock-breeding between Hallow`s Bane and Nymphalidae. Permission to reference Hallow's Bane.

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Owner: Calixita
Name: Borghild
Breed: Bear
Temper: Protective
Familiar Description: Colored like a Polar Bear, please. Also, no items! [X]
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both please.
Tag Colors: CC  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Gracie Loff| Skinwalker | Unedited | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: Kalona
Pelt Species: Bat - Albino

Personality (required): Bubbly, giggly, and downright hysterical, this "Kalona" seems to be just just a tad bit off of her rocker. Her bubbly attitude is quite alarming when paired with her homicidal tendencies and random temper tantrums, tantrums that tend to wipe out all surrounding wildlife when she fails to get what she wants. Like all skin walkers, she has no problem killing to get what she wants, whether it be a two legger or a soft, delicious pony. Afterall, ponies are sweet, and make the best lollipops. She tends to giggle a lot, and joke around, perhaps luring victims into a sense of false security before she makes her move. At times however she can make little sense, almost as if she doesn't quite know where she is or what is going on, only to giggle to herself and lash out, waking up in pools of blood later on, not quite knowing what she did (Or caring. Seriously, she doesn't care about others. She's a skinwalker.)
Background (required): She used to be quite sane, a normal Kalona that wandered around in search of her brother for years. Hearing tales that he might be deep in the forest she was close to, she ventured forth only to be attacked by a skinwalker. Losing all thoughts and cares in the world, she didn't even remember why she was in the forest in the first place, and ventured forth on a killing spree that lasted for weeks.
Plot ideas (required):

*She crosses a clearing, and meets her brother, only to claim she doesn't recognize him and toy with him, eventually killing him. I plan to have it that they were separated by an attack and both were out searching for each other until she was turned. He however continued searching, only to meet a bloody fate.

*She lures out children with candy, jokes, and games, only to corral them into a safe place to eat them, far away from their parents. I can see a plot regarding the parents hunting her down, and her having to fight them off, and/or escape, finding a new place to resume her hunting.

Edit Category: -Unedited
Soquili Species: Kalona - Skinwalker
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed?
Pls.

Body: CC! Would love her colors to be bubblegum themed around her entire body. Something soft, reassuring to people.
Face: Eyes, a light shade of blue.
Mane: CC, light pink.
Tail: CC, light pink.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Bat
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once I see her!
Owner: Gracie Loff
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Chaotic
Mate: n/a
Tag feather color(s): CC, though.. the rose and bone variations are really, really nice. I'd love one of those, CC's color wise.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:37 pm
Entry Tag: Ebonrune| Skinwalker | Unedited | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!
Soquili Species: Kalona/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Up to you

Body: Runes
Face: CC
Mane: Weaved (if peltless made)
Tail: Devil tail 2 (if peltless made)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleet footed w/fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Coloration: 1 or 2
Runes: 1 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: CC
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Owl
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Bandaged legs (maybe with runes inscribed on them too)
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Ebonrune
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Deceitful
Tag Background: Tag Background: Red Thorns or Wildfire

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: Kalona/Cerynei
Pelt Species: Owl

Personality (required): He's curious, if by enjoying dissecting animals and Soquili he could be considered such. It isn't just seeing the insides that thrills him, but how long he can keep his victim alive while opening them up and he varies his methods to see what kinds of results he gets. Sometimes he does something even worse however and makes a special effort to keep them alive, instead doing his best to alter them instead and seeing what comes out of it.

Background (required): He loved and lost once, and it consumed him to the point of obsession. Performing dark rituals on dark nights, learning the secrets of life and death. Maybe he thought he could bring them back, or maybe he just wanted to keep anyone else he cared about from dying. Even he had forgotten by the time he was turned. All he knew was he enjoyed the work. His sadism growing by the day and now his thirst for experimentation has only grown.
Plot ideas (required):
Dark Nights
Animals are showing up maimed and mutilated, and there are haunting screams in the night. It all originates from a cave high on a cliffside, and what's inside is disturbing, but it's the occupant of the cave that's truly horrifying.

Allies of Blood
He's made an alliance with another Skinwalker for some objective that is major enough to require assistance. Of course, that's if their need to tear one another apart doesn't overwhelm them first.

I, Ebonrune swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
He finds this mare of particular interest to him for some reason, likely because he enjoys using/forcing/manipulating her or if she's of a more vicious breed, outright beating her into submission. Perhaps it's with her he discovered how pleasurable intercourse is, and the process of pregnancy and birth would also be of interest.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Big fat nope. If that aforementioned mare stays with him after they've coupled, it's highly unlikely to be by any choice of hers and certainly not because he cares about her wellbeing or that of their foals. They are satisfying his curiosity in some way and that is all.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Not play them in the form, or only in crack RP's which have no influence on the storylines of any Soquili involved.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No, they can't be entered into wishing stars. The gods/faeries/what have you definitely don't want more of these things around.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Conflict of interest. The very fact that they're loners and hate everything and everyone but themselves. Others are potentially useful, but usefulness only gets you so far and any perceived weakness is going to cause an attack. Fellow Skinwalkers are rivals and potentially dangerous. Not to mention not really very entertaining.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
They're meat-eating psychopaths with only one use for others; temporary entertainment. Temporary might mean years if the Skinwalker is patient enough, but only with those that are weaker than them. They are utterly incapable of caring for anything or anyone, though some may be able to pretend to very convincingly. Their own interests are all that matters, and everything else are either potential victims or adversaries, or at the best, temporarily useful for a greater goal.

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:30 pm
Entry Tag: (Zee Oddwyn | Kalona | Unedited | Twins)
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Concept Origin: CC!

WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Not fond of Wing Style 1 or 2
Other Notes: Basically just want a set of pureblood snooty Kalona twins! CC on what they look like!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Pureblood
Temper: TBD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:48 pm
SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!
Entry Tag: Ovarian Paint | Hippogryph | Unedited | Twins
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Quote:
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Please

Body: These two are Day of the Dead/Voodoo inspired, so go at it. Any questions PLEASE just ask!
Face: Day of the dead/Voodoo themed markings, colors. The only thing I request is black sclera and either pale, or popping eye colors.
Mane: Both have Ringlet mane with elegant feathers spliced in
Tail: Elegant tail feathers with ringlet tail

Reference Image(s): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/75/f4/72/75f4729096dfbb3b73b2f0aa42d83f06.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/za8Tk4xolxA/hqdefault.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3f/76/9d/3f769dbc77ce10a29df91ba404ac3300.jpg
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/ab4767_53a1082f4ff54801ad2731bc92151aae.jpg_srz_245_237_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
http://www.dontcallmepenny.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/makeup-for-day-of-the-dead.stylehunter.com_.au7_.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iO3Pt_hWXes/maxresdefault.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d4/72/a6/d472a66bc5e78b4085fad12e135c775d.jpg
http://kreativstudios.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Voodoo©.jpg?w=233&h=350&crop=1

Trading Post Items: Mix and match items to make something unqiue for them - CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Ovarian Paint
Breed: TBD
Temper: One temper or concept. Please keep it short.
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: TBD

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:53 am
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno |kalona/flutter | Unedited | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!
Soquili Species: - Kalona/flutter
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: • New Concept

WIP Needed? no

Body: muted purple opal coloring with partial dark legs
Face: kalona glowing snake eyes with the white of the eye be black could the glow extend a bit out of the eye. Black star like marking on forehead.
Mane: tight braid with fringe and two or 3 longs put together side by side with the bottom of each braid where is lays on the floor taken off. color plum lighting to white Or if you have a neat idea for the mane you can cc -i just don't like the old small warrior or native braids

Tail: kalona devil tail 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: purple glowing kalona hooves
Reference Image(s):
User Image
opal inspiration, eyes, glow wisps coming from eyes hair color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - back swept kalona horns . I think it would be neat if they were space inspired like black with stars
Wings: , the front of kalona wing style one meshing with the crinkly Flutter wings. That get more and more transparent at edges.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: if you want you can change the marking anyway you would like them or you can change anything you want i think whatever you do will be pretty.

Trading Post Items: Well I'll let you choose but i think any of these would be neat. glowing purple 3 stud in ears. Something in the hair like a strings of bells , beads, or flowers. Or the feather cape clasp with jewel without the any of the feathers.
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: úpala
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: snow opal
Temper: vivacity
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:26 am
Entry Tag: Master Wild Mage | Kelpie | Unedited | Twins
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!

Twin 1- Olive green and black
Edit Category: - unedited
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Concept Origin: Original Character - Based on 2 SoA lionesses of mine combined

WIP Needed? Yes, but only to see what all the templates that I picked look like together. Just cause the way they look in my head may not be the same as what they'd actually look like. Colors and such don't need ok'd.

Body: Mostly olive green fading to darker shades along her back and neck. If it's possible to give it a kind of texture/dappled to make it look a little like some kind of aquatic skin/scales that'd be great. Bands of almost black on her legs as seen in refs with white tribal markings over them that almost like they're painted on her.
Face:eye color=light green(as seen in refs), eyebrows= CC, inner ear= coordinate with coat or light pink or gray from ref whichever you think looks best, expression-regular, facial markings= small tribal marking as seen in ref
Mane: black with highlights of medium gray and/or the olive green. Any combination of wind blown, wild, and/or braided(not long braid) manes.
Tail: Spiney kelpie tail colors and patterns should be some variation of her body colors possibly a bit of the light green to match her eyes. Fin base color should match her mane and be transparent. How to go about it is CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: black/very dark gray hooves with regular fetlocks colored as you see fit with her markings
Reference Image(s): {X} {X} {X} {X} Tribal markings and grey shades ref. Don't feel the need to follow the tribals to the T.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: fierce back fin, spiney side fins, spiney leg fins(if the leg up pose is allowed and these don't work with it they can be left off), spiney ear fins, all fins should be partially translucent if possible. All fins should be some variation of her body colors possibly with a bit of the light green in her eyes mixed on somehow. How to go about it is CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: All colors are CC just nothing clashing- brain coral armlets, beaded anklets, and a lucky paw necklace. Feel free to add in flowers (preferably the plumeria type) placement and colors are CC. Just nothing clashing and minimal pink please.
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: none/plain templates

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Giza'magi
Owner: Master Wild Mage
Breed: Swamp Kelpi
Temper: Inquisitive
Mate:
Tag Background: 027 African Sky

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Twin 2- Grey and white

Edit Category: - unedited
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Concept Origin: Original Character - Based on 2 SoA lionesses of mine combined

WIP Needed? Yes, but only to see what all the templates that I picked look like together. Just cause the way they look in my head may not be the same as what they'd actually look like. Colors and such don't need ok'd.

Body: Mostly grey fading to black along her spine and the top ridge of her neck. If it's possible to give it a kind of texture/dappled to make it look a little like some kind of aquatic skin/scales that'd be great. Bands of black on her legs as seen in refs with white tribal markings over them that almost like they're painted on her.
Face:eye color=red (as seen in refs), eyebrows= CC, inner ear= coordinate with coat or light pink or black whichever you think looks best, expression-regular, facial markings= small tribal marking as seen in ref done in white.
Mane: white/light grey with subtle streaks of red and black. Any combination of wind blown, curled of some kind(ringlets spliced in as the bangs or accents is prefered to using that alone), and/or braided manes.
Tail: Spiney kelpie tail colors and patterns should be some variation of her body colors possibly a bit of the red like in her eyes. Fin base color should match her mane and be transparent. How to go about it is CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: black/very dark gray hooves with regular fetlocks colored as you see fit with her markings
Reference Image(s): {X} {X} {X} {X} Tribal markings and grey shades ref. Don't feel the need to follow the tribals to the T.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: fierce back fin, spiney side fins, spiney leg fins(if the leg up pose is allowed and these don't work with it they can be left off), spiney ear fins, all fins should be partially translucent if possible. All fins should be some variation of her body colors possibly with a bit of the red in her eyes mixed on somehow. How to go about it is CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: All colors are CC just nothing clashing- brain coral armlets, beaded anklets, and a lucky paw necklace, feel free to go nuts with feathers splicing and placement is up to you. Colors are CC just no pink please.
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: none/plain templates

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mahalla
Owner: Master Wild Mage
Breed: Swamp Kelpi
Temper: Cautious
Mate:
Tag Background: 027 African Sky

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:02 am
◊Closed! Compiling the lists now◊

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:17 am
Mini/Common/Uncommon|

Quote:
Page 1:

1. Tigeria
  2. Chibi Hige
  3. JetAlmeara

Page 2:

4. PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
  5. NovaCracker
  6. Kaya Wolf Moon
  7. Fea Line
  8. Rein_Carnation
  9. She-Ra of Etheria

Page 3:

10. xX Green Tea Tree Xx
  11. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  12. Pandora Talie
  13. Kettyn
  14. Faithofthefallen
  15. Lady Aria Starstone

Page 4:

16. Teh Cheryl
  17. Jinx Creed
  18. Meepfur
  19. GrnGriff
  20. Kesmi
  21. FrostyPeaches

Page 5:

22. Master Wild Mage

Rare|

Quote:
Page 1:

1. nekolulu
  2. Kamiki
  3. AstoriaFallen
  4. Tsunake
  5. belloblossom
  6. lysia_nyteblade

Page 2:

7. Rinial Sisterdragon
  8. Infinities
  9. Ghouliboo
  10. Pollack
  11. Divena
  12. SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Page 3:

13. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  14. Malikztiah Ankhere
  15. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  16. Rita Zyon

Page 4:

17. LydaLynn
  18. Sesshiyasha
  19. Miss Cherie
  20. White Neko Chan
  21. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 5:

22. Aneiron
  23. Calixita
  24. Zee Oddwyn
  25. Ovarian Paint
  26. AislingJuno

Super Rare|

Quote:
Page 1:

1. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 2:

2. DarkenWoodWolf
  3. dawns_aura
  4. xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Page 3:

5. tefla
  6. Wasteland Wyvern
  7. ~Twilight...Angel~
  8. Amirynth

Page 4:

9. Uta

Page 5:

10. Gracie Loff
  11. Ebonrune

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:22 am
I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid I've had to DQ a few of you. :'c

S u r f For L o v e

Tiger_Kisa699

Hyperhybrids are not available via regular customs, I'm sorry!

Sawaki

PixelDeerest

I'm afraid you both left out the required form modifiers for the species /half species you were intending to get. Sorry again.

-Diamond-Elephant- generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 21!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:30 am
Now on with the rolling!

Mini/Common/Uncommon|

Quote:
Page 1:

1. Tigeria
  2. Chibi Hige
  3. JetAlmeara

Page 2:

4. PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
  5. NovaCracker
  6. Kaya Wolf Moon
  7. Fea Line
  8. Rein_Carnation
  9. She-Ra of Etheria

Page 3:

10. xX Green Tea Tree Xx
  11. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  12. Pandora Talie
  13. Kettyn
  14. Faithofthefallen
  15. Lady Aria Starstone

Page 4:

16. Teh Cheryl
  17. Jinx Creed
  18. Meepfur
  19. GrnGriff
  20. Kesmi
  21. FrostyPeaches

Page 5:

22. Master Wild Mage

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
-Diamond-Elephant- generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 1!

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:32 am
Common/Uncommon - FrostyPeaches

Rare|

Quote:
Page 1:

1. nekolulu
  2. Kamiki
  3. AstoriaFallen
  4. Tsunake
  5. belloblossom
  6. lysia_nyteblade

Page 2:

7. Rinial Sisterdragon
  8. Infinities
  9. Ghouliboo
  10. Pollack
  11. Divena
  12. SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Page 3:

13. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  14. Malikztiah Ankhere
  15. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  16. Rita Zyon

Page 4:

17. LydaLynn
  18. Sesshiyasha
  19. Miss Cherie
  20. White Neko Chan
  21. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 5:

22. Aneiron
  23. Calixita
  24. Zee Oddwyn
  25. Ovarian Paint
  26. AislingJuno

-Diamond-Elephant- generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:35 am
Rare - nekolulu

Super Rare|

Quote:
Page 1:

1. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 2:

2. DarkenWoodWolf
  3. dawns_aura
  4. xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Page 3:

5. tefla
  6. Wasteland Wyvern
  7. ~Twilight...Angel~
  8. Amirynth

Page 4:

9. Uta

Page 5:

10. Gracie Loff
  11. Ebonrune

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
-Diamond-Elephant- generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:48 am
Rare - nekolulu
Super Rare - dawns_aura

And a quick CC!
Quote:
  1. XxXPandamoniumXxX