Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

════════════════════════

Leader
Penelope Barrett ~ Gryffindor

════════════════════════

Located in one of the dungeon chambers, this club meets every Thursday to practice the art of fencing. This club was established by a former student, Ashley Yaxley, because he found it appalling that he couldn't find any good way to practice his fencing while at school. He decided to establish this club to teach not just how to fence, but discipline, focus, and coordination. He then passed it down to one of his younger club members, Eirawen Baines, to continue the club in his absence. It has since been passed down upon her graduation.

Those who join must have a basic understanding of fencing, as well as a willingness to learn. Those unable to fence may also join, but are limited in what they do until they have some experience with the sport.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:59 pm
════════════════════════

Members

════════════════════════

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - Gryffindor
Elaine Lewis - Gryffindor
Benjamin Lewis - Slytherin
Daphne Greensborough - Slytherin
Dominik Knapp - Hufflepuff

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:01 pm
════════════════════════

Announcements

════════════════════════

Open to the school.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:06 pm
════════════════════════

Form

════════════════════════

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:50 pm
Touch my mouth and hold my tongue
I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home safe and tucked away
Well You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where- Fencing Club ✧What I'm doing- Waiting ✧Who I'm with- No one yet ✧Why I'm here-I'm...leader?

Eira felt very awkward as she trekked through the familiar dungeon route to her fencing club. To be fair, she always felt slightly awkward especially regarding her still growing height, but today she felt like she had a viable reason for it. Ashley Yaxley was a very brilliant young man she was more than willing to admit that, had he not a rather obvious ambitious streak she would've thought him more a Ravenclaw than a Slytherin, even with his pureblood beliefs. Most assumed that the house of snakes were the only one who believed in that illogical reasoning but it was actually in every house, even supposedly wise Ravenclaw. Her own family lineage was proof enough of that. Thankfully though he rethought his way of thinking and he became a mentor of sorts. Nowhere near the level of Elliot or Jesse but still worth mentioning. However where his mind went when he decided to make her the new leader of the fencing club she'd never probably know. But it wasn't like she could reject his offer without seeming rude so she accepted and spent the last few hours mentally cursing herself and freaking out about being in charge of anything. She wasn't like Joel or Ivy, she didn't have that sort of "moth to flame" personality they had. Eira hefted a sigh as she reached the chamber and deposited the slips of forms needed filling out as well as the equipment she had brought with her before starting to pull out the few that had been left for them. It was a mindless task that she was grateful for because it meant no one was around to see her fumble about and her hands shake with nerves.

Alice Beckstead

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
'Cause when I opened my body I breathe in a lie

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

Fianna was rather more hopeful than confident she'd taken the right route into the dungeons to find the club room, but that was how things were when one was starting as a student at a magical school where even the stairs moved around, and one needed to climb through a painting to get to her bedroom. Just getting to class was an adventure some days. She'd heard about the Fencing Club, and decided she needed to check it out. Unlike her cousin, whom seemingly needed a practical reason for anything she did, Fianna was hopeful this could be fun, and maybe they used magical swords here.

When she stepped into the room, she saw the tall, willowy girl with long blonde hair already there, standing with a sheaf of forms. "Hi, are you Eirawen?" asked the young red-haired girl. "I'm Fianna, and I was hoping to join your club. Um, I've never picked up a sword before, but I want to learn how to use one. Are you okay with that?"

Fianna Grey - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? Because it sounds like fun

Do you have experience in fencing? No, never picked up a sword before.

Any other information you would like to add? I'm a first year here at the school

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Boredom plagued her. With nothing else to do, she picked at the scab in her mind until the wound was fresh and bleeding. For hours she had sat in the common room, staring blankly at her half written essay about Mars; as if the history of its name and its association with Roman's would ever really help her anyway. As soon as she caught wind that the first meeting for a fencing club was going to be held, well, it was an obvious choice. Poking prats with pointy sticks sounds like something right up her alley. It was fast paced; dangerous. Vanna was just so bored with life, so tired of the utter monotony of the daily rituals of eat, work, sleep, then wash and repeat. She needed life; she needed freedom. Maybe tonight, when all the prefects have long gone to bed, she'll sneak out and climb to the highest tower for a midnight broom ride... Maybe..

A Ravenclaw was leading the club, Vanna noticed. Hawkish eyes raked the girl up and down; she was tall, thin, and her pale complexion blanched when paired with the stark white fabric of her fencing outfit. Vannah wriggled her nose in distaste. Did it have to be so white? Perhaps a quick colour-change charm would help Vanna focus more and feel a bit less out of place. Well, any less out of place than usual, anyway. Then there was the young redhead, a first year, from the looks of her. Vanna cast a stare over her shoulder as if someone was watching then while she took up a slip of parchment to fill out she murmured to herself quietly, ”Hell's hounds' are caged under lock and key... lock, and key.” She acted as though she had said nothing; as if she didn't even remember saying it. When she finished her elegant cursive scrawl and handed the form back to the ice princess—Snow White—Vanna had now (and forever) mentally dubbed her, she hung back and waited, curious to see if either Rhys or Liam would make an appearance.

__ Savannah Hastings - Slytherin
Why are you interested in joining? I have an old soul; I love history and old world traditions like calligraphy, needlework, and fencing. Plus, I've been told I lack discipline, and I think this may help.
Do you have experience in fencing? No
Any other information you would like to add? No

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: monochrome passion】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 120lbs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:50 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Fencing Club - Dungeon Chamber

Raymond didn’t know what he was doing however, if the quidditch team wasn’t enough for him maybe the fencing club would. Granted he intended to also join the dueling club. What was he thinking? Fencing was a way of meeting new people in his mind. He could even use the club to learn self-defense but the dueling club was strictly for that protection. It wasn’t that Raymond felt threatened but with everyone in his class being seemingly against him, he needed to do something. Even if he met people older or even younger then him, that would be better than being hated by everyone.

The Slytherin wasn’t going out of his way to meet people who might like him. Instead he was just trying to make the years he had at Hogwarts better than a room full of people he wanted to hurl bludgers at his face. Walking along the dungeons Raymond thought that at least the fencing club would be interesting and be some sort of a release from everyday life. It was like camping but since he couldn’t do that, it was at least an alternative. Joining the group of people in the chamber, Raymond stood over by Savannah. “Hey,” He greeted to her and the rest of them. Hopefully this would work out.

Raymond Yuko - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining?
                                                  Something to do and Maybe I'll meet people who don't hate me.

Do you have experience in fencing? No, but I did read about it.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

Status: Attempting to Socialize...
                                                  With: Club members... Savannah

Wearing: Social Outfit

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera's parents would never have agreed to her signing up for such a sport. It was hardly lady like. For quidditch they allowed it as it was such a gender diverse sport at this point and she sometimes suspected that being in such a gathering of all Slytherins her parents hoped might help her find an appropriate boy that caught her eye. It wasn't that she didn't like boys, but she felt that boys got in the way, and why would she want to tie herself to someone who would just boss her around and limit her freedom. She was born to conquer and lead armies not to serve, even if she was just a girl. She figured she could easily enough find a way to finance her needs for the sport if need arose and it was not as if some professor would owl her parents about her signing up for extracurriculars. Walking in she spotted an uperclassman mostly in white with distinctly pale hair in a braid, Sera was sure she had seen her before and thought it was with a rather mousy Ravenclaw girl who stuck to herself or one older classman. Rumor was they were snuggled up quite cozy together during the sorting feast. Not her concern. If she fancied girls that was her business and honestly Sera was a bit envious, if she had a choice in who she ever caught herself taking a liking to she would have rather it be girls. Girls understood a plight that males could never quite understand, even if they wanted, woman were oppressed by history and likely would be for hundreds more years no matter the progress society might make.

There was some redhaired girl who looked quite young, probably a first year, second year at oldest. Then there was the somewhat strange sister of Tristan, the son of the wandmaker who had complimented her wand once. Perhaps it was unfair to call her strange as Sera was well aware people called her stiff and thought her odd for that. Savannah however brought a new meaning to the word strange, always seeming to be lost in her own world and talking to unseen people. She was likely as mad as Gia if not madder. Finally there was a male, a Slytherin underclassman. She knew very little of him but of what she saw he didn't seem to have friends. Oh, how they made an odd group. Such simple opponents these members would be, unless one had secretly been trained in the art of fencing before. She would destroy those three in matches, it just had to be that way.

Taking up a form she quickly filled it out and handed it in to the blonde haired girl, Eira, who appeared to be the captain of the club. Sera was glad it was a female in charge, she would not have to worry about the off chance some boy might get some audacious idea of thinking he superior to his female members. Women tended to be better at finding equality in things, they were the mothers of society at all and it took a great deal of strength to mother anything.

Sera Maybelle Avery - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? All arts of war interest me and while sword fighting is a bit primitive in nature it is a stable of our wartime history. As for fencing it is the perfection of such wartime art making beautiful masterpieces of movement. Fencing is also a game of logic and tactical planning, both skills I excel at with chess and feel since I lack worthy opponents in that sport I should widen my interests.

Do you have experience in fencing? Personally no, though I have seen matches before.

Any other information you would like to add? Not at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys entered the room, looking slightly nervous and realizing that there were already people in the room for the club. Thankfully, the head of the club looked just about as nervous as he did so he quietly walked over, grabbed a sheet, said a quiet, "Thank you," and filled out his form. When he returned it, he looked around, spotting Savannah immediately, but also noticing some younger Slytherin with her. He shifted uncomfortably, wondering if he'd be intruding or not since he didn't know the kid and was liable to have an anxiety attack if he tried to talk to anyone, really. He knew Savannah, obviously, but everyone, not really. He shifted again, his eyes darting around the room a bit before taking a deep breath and just sitting silently away from everyone else, trying to not seem like he was disappearing in the wall behind him but wishing he could do just that. He just swallowed instead, forcing his anxiety down and thinking that as long as no one singled him out, he should be good. Honestly.

Rhys Hamilton-Blake - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? Because I'm fascinated to learn about how to use a sword.

Do you have experience in fencing? None, though I have read about them and practised play-fighting with wooden ones with my sister when we were younger. I know it's not the same, however.

Any other information you would like to add? I don't like talking and sign things more often than not.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is awkward...
                                                  OOC:

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Inspecting the chipped polish on her nails, her forget-me-not blue eyes flickered to the side when someone approached. He was a Slytherin; she couldn't remember his name but she remembered his face. He was one of the boys' who had run off during the sorting ceremony. He seemed calm now, but apprehensive. A dark cloud hung over him; the negativity seemed to charge her and she flashed him a smile and said, ”Don't try so hard.” She laughed like she was the only one who understood the joke. ”You're name...” Savannah drawled, eyeing him up and down, ”Foreign, isn't it?” She tsked her tongue and smiled liked the world was burning down around her. ”Must make it hard—blending in.” So many assumptions and nothing concrete. All she had was the copper taste in the air, the bittersweet smell, and the shadows carved across his face. But if she could take his hand, run her fingers across the mounds and peaks and valleys; maybe she'll see something. Maybe a secret. She had always loved her secrets.

By now, a few more students joined them. She wouldn't have seen Rhys if she hadn't picked up on the bare noticeable pitter-patter of his feet. Savannah had trained her ears to the sound by now, having heard it so often. But it seemed the fwooper had devoured the phoenix. He never said a word to her. She wanted to go over but he seemed on edge already. It was hard to guess why, but she had a few sneaking suspicions. Savannah waved to her Ravenclaw friend but decided to wait before approaching. Maybe when the club begins, and they have to partner up, she'll join him then. (It wasn't likely that Gideon would show, or so she selfishly hoped.) ”So then,” she perked up, turning back to Raymond, ”What is it that you're not saying?” She narrowed her eyes, suspicious but curious, and her smile never wavered. ”Because whatever it is, you're not saying it very loudly.”

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:24 pm
Touch my mouth and hold my tongue
I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home safe and tucked away
Well You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where- Fencing Club ✧What I'm doing- Waiting ✧Who I'm with- No one yet ✧Why I'm here-I'm...leader?

Eira blinked and felt very far out of her depth when the first person in the room was a young red haired girl (a first or second year because she couldn't be a teen just yet could she?) who introduced herself. Shen then asked if it would be a problem that she had never picked up a sword before causing the older Ravenclaw to shake her head. She figured there wouldn't be a lot of students who either had the means or the want to pick of fencing before now and had ideas about how she could help teach them. "As a first year and a beginner you won't be able to do much outside of exercises to increase your stamina. And even next year when you're more experienced you won't be using an actual sword." She figured she might have to say that a lot. Apparently fencing only became "cool" because it was glorified sword fighting which it most certainly was not and she would be sure to n** those thoughts in the bud before it ran rampant. Eira continued taking the forms from the new members and when she saw that no more were coming she figured the time had come to actually start speaking. She could do this...yes, yes she could. "H-hello everyone. Welcome to the first meeting for the fencing club, or Art of the S-Sword. If you don't know me I'm E-Eira Baines, fifth year Ravenclaw. I've been fencing since I was twelve and have gotten a rather good handle of it. Well I-I suppose I have since I was asked to take over this c-club from it's last owner. Anyway, fencing, currently, is purely for sport and exercise. Yes, in the past it was a way of practicing for sword fighting and dueling but I believe we have moved beyond that and if you are only here because you think you'll be playing around with swords then I suggest you leave right here and now." Eira waited to see if anyone would move and pinked a bit at just how forceful she had sounded. "I-I apologize for my tone, but you need to understand that this isn't just a game, but a discipline. Since all of you are beginners we won't begin with actual sword play for quite a while. Instead you will be working with foils so that you can work on your stamina and stance without hurting yourself or others. Right now the dress code is rather lax because there is no harm coming but in the future when practice duels will become commonplace, it might help to invest in some sort of protection wear. You don't need to go out and purchase something like what I'm wearing but, definitely padding for the arms and chest region. For right now though, I would like everyone to please grab a foil so that I can help demonstrate the proper stances. It is in good sport to never point your weapon at another unless you are the ones in the dueling circle and to always have it pointed down and away." She waited for each of them to grab a foil pulling out her own to demonstrate with. The blonde hadn't brought her other weapons as to not encourage the facade that they'd be learning dramatic sword fighting. Once she saw everyone with a foil she took a stance wherein her her right leg was bent with most of her shifted weight while her left leg was in the same line but only slightly bent with the other weight. The arm with the foil was bent nearly perfectly parallel with the bent right knee while her left was was bent and extended upwards with her hand lightly cupped and barely over her head. "This is the stance you will take when in the dueling circle before the duel begins and before ever offense and defensive move. To perfect the art of fencing you must first perfect this stance. Please, everyone attempt to copy what I am doing and I will come along and help those that need help." Eira spoke while still keeping her stance the only part of her moving being her mouth and her slightly heaving chest.

Alice Beckstead

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

mc2

Diamond Wales

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
'Cause when I opened my body I breathe in a lie

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:49 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

It wasn't lost on the little red-haired First Year she was the youngest student in the gathering, and the only one from her House. Some of them she recognized from having watched Quidditch practices: Rhys being the Seeker from her cousin's House (the white hair and blue eyes being pretty distinctive), Sera Avery and Raymond Yuko were reserves on the Slytherin team. The other girl in the skimpy shorts outfit she didn't know, and the way she muttered to herself about the Hounds of Hell left Fianna uneasy.

Dressed in sneakers, jeans and a sweatshirt, she didn't feel under-dressed like she did when she went with Linny to Dueling Club, but then Linny always wanted to be the picture of maturity and elegance. Fianna did like the look of the padded doublet their club leader had on, and knew she'd need to have her parents arrange to get her some sort of padding if she were to stay in the club.

When Eira explained to her she really wouldn't be able to do much more than exercises, Fianna nodded, and said, "That's okay. Extra stamina will help me with quidditch."

Fianna picked up a foil, when the time came to do so, and started checking it out, having never seen one in real life before. It was rather heavier than she'd expected, and she tried to get an idea of how balanced it was, while being careful not to point it at anything other than a wall. In its own way, it was kinda like her wand. except it was a lot longer, heavier and awkward. Still, it was kinda cool too; she was getting to do something Linny and Hannah didn't do.

When Eira demonstrated the 'En garde' stance, the little First Year tried her best to copy it, even if she did feel like a little kid trying to mimic an adult.

Yukina101

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:28 pm

The boy never did answer her. Vanna hummed gently under her breath and allowed her attention to wander. Until the official introduction was made. Eira Baines stuttered through the beginning of her speech, but finished with a conviction that hadn't been present earlier. The Slytherin only wanted to pout. How is she supposed to p***k people with a point sword if she's not even going to be using a proper sword? But let's be realistic; who would give a bunch of students real swords anyway? No. She needed discipline. This was why she was here. (Or at least, the second reason.) Instead of waiting from an answer from the younger boy, Vanna took her place in line to grab a foil then moved to occupy her own little section away from the others. She tried to catch Rhys's gaze to smile and wave, but never really had the chance. Snow White began the instruction on their first pose; it was one she had seen in all of the movies. But it was much harder to duplicate, she found. Balancing the weight between her bent knees had her tipping over one way too much, she couldn't get the angle right. And the longer she stood there with one hand over her head and the other balancing the foil parallel to her bent knee; the more her arms were starting to hurt. But she kept practicing, because at least for once, her mind was quiet from intrusive thoughts and strange voices.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Fencing Club - Dungeon Chamber

Raymond looked over at Savannah when she told him not to try so hard. He noticed she was a little peculiar, not that it bothered him. It made her kind of interesting in his eyes. When she asked his name and mentioned it was foreign. Then she commented about it being hard to blend in. “Yeah it’s Yuko, Raymond Yuko. It’s Japanese…” He answered her after a while. Then she went on to question what he wasn’t saying… He never did answer that one as the Ravenclaw began speaking to the group.

Going into line for a foil, Raymond didn’t know how this would go. Hopefully well enough. Grabbing a foil he decided to say near his housemate. Holding the foil like Eira told him too, he tried to copy the stance. His balance was a little shaky. It was keeping himself balanced while holding his arm above his head that was difficult. ‘This is harder than it looks…’ He thought before looking over to Savannah who seemed to be having just as much trouble as he was. “You asked me earlier what I wasn’t saying…” He spoke up figuring trying to figure out a stance didn’t mean he couldn’t talk. Besides she had asked it would be wrong of him not to answer her right?

“I’m not good at meeting people…” Raymond owned up. “In fact a third of my year despise me.” He told her. ‘Why am I telling her that…?’ He thought to himself as he tried to balance himself out. “I figured joining clubs would help me get some kind of a positive relationship.” He added glancing over at Savannah. ‘You should probably shut up now…’ Raymond thought to himself. ‘She probably doesn’t really want to know all that…’

Status: Attempting to Socialize...
                                                  With: Club members... Savannah

Wearing: Social Outfit

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces