Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:44 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Penelope walked into the room. It was a lot quieter without Aidene, especially since her voice could no longer be heard from down the hall. “Good evening,” she said rather quietly, mostly to Brook. She hadn’t recognized the other two boys in the room. As per the white board’s instructions, the third year grabbed a form, filled it out, and returned it to the club’s Captain. Afterwards, she chose a seat and twiddled her thumbs, waiting for something to happen.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? I am a ballet dancer and want to keep myself poised and coordinated during my time at Hogwarts.

Do you have experience in fencing? Only from the previous two years in this club.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Everything was beautiful at the ballet
                                                And I was happy at the ballet

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Seventh Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook had gone over several basics for the fencing club, and had decided who she wanted to pass her metaphorical Épée of leadership to. It had to be Penelope Barrett. The girl had consistently shown up ever since she had joined Hogwarts and probably knew as much about fencing as Brook did. She would ask her when she came into the fencing club today. She pulled out all the mats, and foils getting ready for today's fencing lessons and practice.

Brook put out the beginning forms, sure she had done these at the beginning of the year, but if she put them out now maybe she could track the progress of everyone.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

OOC: Assume that this is the first meeting after winter break. Please assume that there have been several other meetings. I'm sorry that I'm just now posting the club for the year

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who: Fencing Just Brook
Thinking about: Time to pass the Épée
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: White pants, White athletic shirt

kiska166

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: black leggings, white tennis skirt, and floral t-shirt
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

For Mattie while being home was nice enough for the holiday, she was far happier to be back at Hogwarts. She was proud of herself for seeming to pass Sir and Ma'am's interrogation. Yes, she was doing well in her classes (while not perfect but her parents did not seem to catch on to that fact-maybe Hogwarts only sent back final grades or exam scores?). She was active in the Fite Club and learning the art of the sword in the club she was about to spend time with. She was a reserve beater for her house quidditch team. And, while she was not sorted into a house known for loyalty (Hufflepuff), bravery (Gryffindor) was not a horrid trait to value as well for Sir and Ma'am. Mattie neglected to mention Music Club and starting to learn the guitar nor the late night frivolity in her house's common room, but even an idiot child of Sir and Ma'am would know better to bring up those things.

Smiling, Mattie entered the room and spotting Brook the fountain of sword knowledge, greeted her with a polite bow. "I hope you had a happy holidays," Mattie said. "I look forward to the rest of the year. My parents said to thank you for teaching me, too." She grinned. It was true. Sir and Ma'am did tell her to show her gratitude to her superiors not only in classes but in club activities, too.

Matilda Rose Harper (Mattie) - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? I have spent a lot of time training in martial arts and even some air pistol and hunting, only seems natural to learn to wield a sword properly too.

Do you have experience in fencing? Not yet. I look forward to learning.

Any other information you would like to add? I might be looking forward to making friends with like-minded students, too. Thank you for this opportunity!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Sorry for my over-energetic firstie}
                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:08 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

seventh year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Adventurer's Guild captain and DM || Fite Club founder
Winter only: Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior

Aidene loved winter. Not because snow or the cold, because that didn’t really bother her anymore, but because it meant the sun was down more and that meant she could get up early and stay up late doing things. Like her old combat clubs!

Since it was winter, she was on time to Fencing and wandered in with her sword on her back. She didn't seem particularly energetic, but the moment she got to club, Aidene had a cheerful expression. ”Brookie! Think fast!” she challenged, jumping forward and grabbing her bestie with a surprise hug. Aidene made a face at the forms. ”Are we re-registering?” Surely they’d done this in the fall, right?

Either way she filled out the form before drawing her sword. ”Mattie! Your turn! I declare a free for all before Brook calls us to order. For every strike landed, defender has to say something about what they did over winter break."

Aidene tapped herself: "Example: I decided on and wrote out the final boss encounter for the Adventurer Guild's Fairy Forest campaign." She twirled her sword. "What say you, Harper?”

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
Cause this will be the labor of my love

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art of the Sword and Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope smiled at Brook, Aidene and Mattie when she came in. “Happy new year,” she greeted since this was the first meeting since returning to Hogwarts after the holidays. Noticing the forms, Penny picked on up and quickly filled it out. “Didn’t we do this already?” she asked, looking up at Brook. Penny was certain they’d filled out registration forms back in September. Regardless, she filled it out again and handed it in. Maybe Brook lost them or something. While Brook and Mattie were fencing, Penelope sat down on top of an empty desk and watched.

Penelope Barrett - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? I am a ballet dancer and want to keep myself poised and coordinated during my time at Hogwarts.

Do you have experience in fencing? I have been a part of the club for the past 3 years. No other fencing experience.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

Stefan Lee Salvatore
mc2
addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Seventh Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook greeted the girls as they came in, funny how there were all girls in right now. Fencing wasn't really that feminine was it? Not to self, do a history study on fencing. Aidene questioned the form, right after launching herself. After falling dramatically to the ground, she hugged Aidene and stood back up. Only, to also have Penny come in and question the forms. Maybe, brook should have made a note about why they were doing the forms again. "Hi Mattie, Aidene, Penny. Yes we did this earlier, I just thought it would be nice to see how everyone is progressing, get a feel on how the second half of the club is going to go." She then went up to Penelope who had sat on a desk and grinned, "So Penny, as the most experienced fencer here, well, come next year I guess, I was wondering, would you be willing to take up the metaphorical Epee and become the leader of fencing next year? I htink you would be the perfect person, and also you're the only person I could think of asking, We practically grew up in our knowledge of fencing together, and I think you will be able to take this club really far. So, what do you say? New leader?" Brook desperately hoped that Penny would say no, she really had no one else to ask, at least of the people here, only Aidene who would be graduating, and Mattie, a first year.

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who: Fencing Just Brook
Thinking about: Time to pass the Épée
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: White pants, White athletic shirt

kiska166

Quote:
[  

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:18 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: black leggings, white tennis skirt, and floral t-shirt

Mattie was surprised by Aidene who declared a duel, really a free for all before the formal meeting started. It was welcoming to just be welcomed and liked by not only many of her classmates, but her housemates, and even her clubmates. Mattie so desperately wanted to feel like she belonged and finally was feeling like maybe just maybe she was finding her footing without her overbearing parents hovering over her shoulder. Noting that Brook had become preoccupied with passing the epee over to Penelope to lead in future years, Mattie smiled at the seventh year, "You're on!" She knew Aidene was likely going to mop the floor with her as she was much older and had far more experience, but Mattie being trained in martial arts felt her nimbleness and reflexes could at least serve as a marginal challenge to the Ravenclaw.

Very quickly getting a tap, Mattie smiled and declared, "I wrote a song over break. Not just lyrics, music too. It's sort of simple, though." She grinned, proud of herself for the work, especially since she had been reduced to using free piano playing programs on the internet to figure out the music. It was a big feat for a girl with no formal music training than singing in the school choir before her time at Hogwarts.

Taking her stance, en garde, Mattie joked, "Ready to steal a few more of my winter break memories?"

ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:29 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

seventh year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Adventurer's Guild captain and DM || Fite Club founder
Winter only: Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior

Aidene grinned at Mattie’s enthusiastic reply. ”En garde! Aidene thought Mattie was a blast in Fite Club and was always excited to swap some of her shaolin knowledge for Mattie’s jujitsu and krav maga. And of course it was also really cool seeing how Mattie’s hand-to-hand combat style translated into her fencing style. There was also the completely overpowered heightened senses/ strength/ speed thing from being a vampire. Still, Aidene was very intentionally holding a conversation as they dueled back and forth.

”Shiny! You’ll have to play it for me after club,” she replied, impressed. Aidene didn’t know much about music, but she knew the creative process from cooking and tailoring and was always supportive. ”Aha!” she declared, striking while backing up a step. ”Would you call yourself a combat and music dual-class?”

A few more back and forths before the older girl sighed contentedly: ”I partially wish I was sticking around. I’m going to miss our sparring, Mattie.” She went for a few aggressive jabs as she thought of a solution: ”Hey, remind me to give you my Floo address before the end of the year, okay?” Aidene froze for a moment. Discussing post-graduation was… not a thing she wanted to do, and she didn’t even know what she wanted there. She shook it off after earning a tap and covered it up with a grin. ”Anyways, if you ever need a sparring or fencing or dueling partner, I’m your girl. We’ve gotta train you up to be better than your brother, alright?” She giggled a little at that and thought of something for the Winter break challenge: ”What else...oh not me, but my brother got married! ”

form

Aidene Azura Kieran - Ravenclaw
Why are you interested in joining? fencing is part of the Hogwarts Combat Trifecta yo! Plus I want to learn a few other blades before I graduate.
Do you have experience in fencing? 4 + 2 half years in club.
Any other information you would like to add? I'm only going to be around until February-ish this semester

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
Cause this will be the labor of my love

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:23 pm
User Image
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Member of Namaste

Penelope was the first to arrive, and she made sure she would be since she was the leader of the Art of the Sword this year. She wasn’t surprised when Brook had asked her to lead the club in her absence, considering she had been a part of the club since first year. However, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t scared that she’d be an awful leader. The brunette relied on others to do a lot of the talking, at least until she was comfortable enough with them to open up. She hoped she’d be able to successfully lead the meetings with more participation from the other members rather than having them staring at and paying attention to her all the time. A part of her wished that somebody else in her year was more qualified to be in charge, but at the same time, she was the one who accepted the role. She could have said no, but she didn’t. Perhaps deep down, she wanted this more than she had thought she would. Penny placed the forms in a pile and began writing today’s agenda on the whiteboard as she waited for more students to arrive.

White Board:
                                                1) Fill out a form, please return
                                                2) Introductions
                                                3) Stretch, Review Basics, Assess Skill levels
                                                4) On Guard!

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

Pretty ballerina, now she is the q u e e n of the dancing floor
                                                Pretty ballerina, w h o would ever think she could be this w a y

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:52 am
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 2nd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: Black capri leggings and a mint green tank top

The Art of the Sword might not be Mattie's favorite club (that was music club and then fite club), but she found she attended the club more for her enjoyment than out of some sense of duty to her family. In all practicality the likelihood Mattie would ever be in a position to protect the Royal Family and her country by fencing was very, very small. Still, Mattie found her natural rhythm and years of practice in martial arts suited her well in the Art of the Sword. She might have not been the most enthusiastic member but she wasn't the least and she reckoned she was one of the better at fencing even if she had never tried it till she started with the club.

She smiled seeing Penelope Barrett, a fifth year in her house and the leader of the club. Nodding her head politely she took a form and filled it out in her exact, narrow, and forward leaning handwriting.

Why are you interested in joining? After a year of this it only seemed logical to keep pressing forward

Do you have experience in fencing? 1 year in this club

Any other information you would like to add? I look forward to another great year!

ₘₐybₑ ᵢ'ₘ ⱼᵤₛₜ ₐ gᵢᵣₗ ₒₙ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ
                                                Bᵤₜ ᵢ'ₘ ᵣₑₐdy ₜₒ fₗy

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:43 pm
JOSEPH
MESCHO
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

Thursday evening Joe made his way to the dungeons, looking for a club called Art of the Sword. He had thought the Namaste club sounded cool, but they met really early in the mornings and six times a week and that sounded exhausting. Then he had found out there was a club with swords. That was cool. He couldn’t imagine why someone would ever need a sword to defend themselves if they had magic, but then again he couldn’t imagine flying anywhere when apparating was an option but Quidditch was awesome. Sports were fun and swords were cool, so Art of the Sword it was.

He filled out the form, handed it in, and following the agenda introduced himself. ”Hi I’m Joe.”

Joseph Mescho Egareva (Joe) - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? Swords are cool

Do you have experience in fencing? Nope

Any other information you would like to add? Do we get a sword or have to get our own?

OOC:
kiska166

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:52 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

Penelope felt a little better about her first day back leading the Art of the Sword than she did with Namaste. Not only has she already had a year of experience leading this club, but she felt safer with the students in this club than she did the other. Mattie was in the club, however, but Eden was not – so there was that. Besides, even after the God awful rejection the Harper boy put Penny through last year, she and Mattie never experienced any awkwardness over it. Perhaps she didn’t know what had happened (although she probably heard the rumours at the time), or maybe she just didn’t care. Didn’t she hate her brother now, anyway? Even Penelope didn’t hate him, so he must have done something really awful over the summer, but that was neither here, nor there. Penny placed the forms in a pile and began writing today’s agenda on the whiteboard as she waited for more students to arrive.

White Board:
                                                1) Fill out a form, please return
                                                2) Introductions
                                                3) Stretch, Review Basics, Assess Skill levels
                                                4) On Guard!

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:35 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • At first, Benji wasn't quite sure what clubs he wanted to join; he knew he wanted to join the duelling club but not what else. That was until he saw the poster for Art of the Sword and he instantly decided to join. For all that he mocked Lainey for being a complete princess, he was just as captivated by fairy tales and stories of knights and chivalry (not that he'd ever admit it) and the play sword-fighting bouts he had with Gar weren't only for the benefit of his younger brother. That's all to say that when Thursday evening came around, Benji left his common room extra early just in case he got lost—he dealt with enough embarrassment from getting late to classes as it was.

The classroom where the club was happening wasn't too far and Benji was pleased to see that he was one of the first people to make it. There was an older Gryffindor girl waiting who was probably the club captain and he waved at her. "Are we going to use real swords in this club or just those foil things?" he blurted out as he started filling out a form from a pile. As soon as he said it, he could just feel Genevieve's disapproving stare from all the way back home and winced. "Sorry, I'm Benji! You're the club captain aren't you?"

Benjamin Lewis - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? I love sword-fighting and fencing is just polite sword-fighting

Do you have experience in fencing? No

Any other information you would like to add? I can be competitive

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Fencing club tab tab tab WITH The club captain?

OOC Apologies for the brats 8'DDD

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:37 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Lainey had heard of the fencing club and seen posters advertising it in the common room, but she was never particularly interested in it. She didn't really care for waving sticks around like Benji and Gareth and it meant an extra free evening for her. But she knew Benji was going to join it, it was obvious how much he liked the idea of being a cool fighter and stuff no matter how much he tried to play it cool—it made Lainey snicker every time because he wasn't subtle.

He also wasn't subtle about how much he enjoyed annoying her and she just knew it meant he was going to bug her at her clubs since he wasn't in her house or her year. Lainey figured that if he was going to bug her then she could get the upper hand and do it first, see how much he liked it. Maybe she didn't enjoy sword fighting like he did but she could learn and she could get better than him. Just imagining his face when that happened cheered her up immensely and made her feel much better about giving up one of her evenings for this club.

Just as she expected, Benji was already in the club classroom, chatting up an older Gryffindor girl who had to be the club leader. "Hello," she said, fighting back a smirk when Benji jumped and stared at her with wide eyes. "This is where the fencing club is meeting, right?" she asked them, knowing well enough that it was.

"What are you doing here?" Benji hissed as she filled out one of the forms that was left out.

Lainey glanced back at the older girl before giving him a innocent stare. "What do you mean? I saw the poster for it and thought it was something I could try. Besides," she raised an eyebrow at him, "why should it matter that I joined? It's not like you can tell me not to."

Benji glared at her, hands waving as he struggled to get his words out and it was getting harder for Lainey to hold back her smile. "You know what I mean. I'm not stupid. Can you tell her to go?" he asked the older girl. "She never cared about fencing, she just wants to bug me!"

Lainey smacked his shoulder. "Hey! I do want to fence, you can't tell her to kick me out! Can you tell him to suck it up and stop being a baby?" She directed the last question at the older girl as well. Now she really didn't want to leave the club!

Elaine Lewis - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? Fencing seems fun

Do you have experience in fencing? None

Any other information you would like to add? I'm very competitive

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Fencing club tab tab tab WITH Benji and Penny

OOC Sorry again 8'D

kiska166x

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:08 pm
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 3rd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Dueling Club, Fite Club, and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: A pink tank top and black yoga pants

Mattie narrowed her eyes at Benji, the first year, who seemed to be out of sorts with a girl. Neither she recognized but obviously they knew each other outside of school. Maybe they were siblings? They looked similar enough. As Lainey protested being kicked out, Mattie narrowed her eyes in annoyance at Benji as she took her form to fill out from Penelope. "I sincerely doubt Penelope will kick out a willing participant... or she wouldn't if you weren't endangering anyone."

She crossed her arms and raised a brow, "Though I'm not in charge. Penelope is. You should respect the chain of command." Rolling her eyes she looked to the two. "I'm Mattie, well Matilda Harper, and a third year."

Why are you interested in joining? After a year of this it only seemed logical to keep pressing forward

Do you have experience in fencing? 2 years in this club

Any other information you would like to add? I look forward to another great year!

𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Apologies for bossy Mattie}
                                                kiska166

oyehh

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out