Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:15 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope glanced over the boy who had walked in and asked if they’d be using real swords. Before she could dive into an explanation of how the club worked, however, he had introduced himself and asked if she was the captain. “Yes, I’m the Club Captain. My name’s Penelope,” she told him as another kid walked in. The two had clearly known each other because they immediately started bickering – siblings more than likely based on the fact that their fighting escalated so quickly and the girl had smacked Benji. Just as Penelope opened her mouth to say something, Mattie, who had been standing in the doorway, had spoken up first. “Yes, thank you, Mattie,” she said before turning back to the new members.

“I am not going to kick either of you out at this point, she hissed. “However, I will not tolerate this behaviour. This club focuses primarily on focus, coordination, and most importantly, discipline. If you two don’t take this seriously, I have no problem kicking you out.” Penelope paused for a moment, surprised by her tone. She wasn’t usually one to give strict orders – perhaps one of the reasons she wasn’t chosen as Prefect last year – and she didn’t want to scare the newbies, but what she saw today had to be dealt with before it continued for too long.

Penelope stuck out her hand and reviewed the forms once they were deposited. “As beginners, you will be focusing on increasing your stamina through various exercises this year,” she explained, directing her attention to Benji and Elaine. “Regardless, we don’t use real swords – only foils,,” she continued as she pulled open a box that contained many of them. “Never point your weapon at another unless you are in a dueling circle. In fact, if you aren’t using your foil, it should always be pointed down and away. Understood?” she asked, waiting for a response before allowing the Lewis siblings to grab one.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

oyehh
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art of the Sword Clubroom
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Other students
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Fencing Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This isn't drama club....

Daphne was excited to join the fencing club. Sure, she didn't know anything about the sport, but there was only one way to learn, right? She walked to the door, hearing what seemed like an argument, then another voice telling them to respect command. Oooh. Someone was in trouble. Maybe this wasn't the best choice for a club after all.... Someone else chimed in, answering a question and talking about the club. At that, Daphne stepped in the doorway, hoping she wouldn't get scolded just for stepping inside. One of the people being scolded was in her year and house... Ben... maybe? Hoping not to get in the middle of the bickering, Daph walked in a circle around the others, filling out the form. Hopefully things would smooth out now that the captain had stepped in.

Daphne Greensborough - Slytherin
                                                    Why are you interested in joining? Fencing seems interesting, and people say it's easier to learn stuff starting young, so why not now?
                                                    Do you have experience in fencing? None whatsoever
                                                    Any other information you would like to add? Thanks for letting me join

{{OoC: open to interactions!}}
I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ!
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴀs I ɢᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʀᴜɪsɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɢʀᴏᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Iᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ
I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ, I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:36 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Benji was this close to yelling at Lainey and it was only the captain's presence that stopped him and he could only stare at Lainey in disbelief. A baby?? Him?? He opened his mouth to give Lainey a piece of his mind before someone interrupted him.

He turned and saw an older blonde girl glowering at them while she filled out her own form. Mattie, as she was apparently called, scolded them for not respecting the chain of command and Benji felt his ears burning. Why was this happening during his first meeting?? Besides, Lainey, a willing participant? His bum, he knew her sole reason was to annoy him and she knew it.

And as if things couldn't get any worse Penelope then threatened to kick them both out and that shut down any attempts that Benji might've made to argue back. He nodded bitterly in response. "I will take it seriously," he muttered.

"So will I," Lainey said as well, and he tried to set her hair on fire with his eyeballs. She was just as embarrassed, he could tell, even though it was all her fault.

He was distracted when Penelope started talking about what they were doing this year. He held in a groan when she said they were only going to use foils—he wasn't going to push his luck, yet—but nodded at her words. The rules made sense, and he didn't want to take out anyone's eyes. Well, almost anyone.

"Yeah, I'll be careful," he said when it was clear Penelope was waiting for a response. "No one will be stabbed by me." Since he had no doubt that Lainey's sole purpose here and in life was to annoy him and to get him in trouble, he just had to make sure he bested her and was a model student.

"Of course!" Lainey chirped, giving Benji a challenging look. Suck up.

Once Penelope let them, Benji eagerly grabbed one foil, testing its weight carefully while making sure its tip stayed below his knees. Someone else joined them, Daphne from his house, and Benji waved at her with his other hand. It was nice to have a familiar face that wasn't his sister around here.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Fencing club tab tab tab WITH other club members

OOC They deserve all the scolding lmao

kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:38 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff First Year ♖
Future Activites

User Image
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik was getting used to Hogwarts, she could start to regonize several people now, even some upper years that she wasn't in classes with. She had been looking forward to fencing, Brook had told her to be sure to take detailed notes and to let her know how Penny had been running it, and to drop by and say hello to Penny. Plus, Dominik figured having a sword or a stick of some sort would help her in her grand quest of brother finding. She went over and grabbed a form, filling it out. She then took it to Penny and held out her hand, "Hi, I'm Dominik. Knapp. You were friends with my sister, Brook? She was the captain before you if you forgot her... uh. well she said to be sure to tell you hi and that she's sure you're doing great with the club and she hoped classes were going well...and i think that was all. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Dominik Knapp - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? To follow in Brooks footsteps, and stay practiced

Do you have experience in fencing? Some basics, Brook taught me some.

Any other information you would like to add? Not really...

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Fencing with fencers
Thinking about: Why did Brook have such a long message:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:39 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope grabbed a felt and began writing today’s agenda on the whiteboard. She felt quite positive that Benjamin and Elaine would behave when they arrived if they even still decided to join the club. Although she was sure Benjamin would join, she did think the only reason Elaine joined was to annoy her brother. However, Penny shut that down rather quickly at the first meeting last year with Mattie’s help. So, it would be rather interesting to see if Elaine showed up again. That was Penny’s issue with leading a club full of younger students. The only member that could really help her out and meet her maturity level was Mattie. If it wasn’t for her, Penny didn’t know how she would have gotten through leading the club last year.

White Board:
                                                1) Fill out a form, please return
                                                2) Introductions
                                                3) Stretch, Review Basics, Assess Skill levels
                                                4) On Guard!

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Fencing Classroom
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Captain Penny
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art of the Sword
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait!

Daphne was pretty excited about the clubs being open. Sure, the dorms still sucked, but clubs were her haven. Especially the ones where the horrible Wellbeloves weren't members. One such club was the one for fencing. It had been super interesting last year, even though she couldn't super participate. This year would be better, since she was a second year. Plus, she'd asked her dad to help her learn about the moves and such that went into fencing. This year, she was determined to show off what she was learning. Once in, she realized that she was one of the first ones here, besides the captain. "Hi Miss Penny! Are you excited for this year! We'll have so much fun! I've been reading lots about fencing this summer to make sure I could do pretty good." She grinned, filling out a form, then going to do a few stretches so she'd make sure she was ready.

Daphne Greensborough - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? It's so cool, plus a great workout

Do you have experience in fencing? I was here last year, plus I tried to practice over the summer

Any other information you would like to add? I can't wait!

kiska166

I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ!
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴀs I ɢᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʀᴜɪsɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɢʀᴏᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Iᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ
I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ, I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:53 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Second Year ♖
Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Reserve ♖ Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominik walked into the Sword club and grinned, Penny and Daphne were there already. "Hey there Penny, Daphne." She quite enjoyed fencing, it was something her and Brook could work on together, and one day it might be useful to know how to stab people with a stick. "What are we doing this year?

Dominik Knapp - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? Last year was fun, Brook showed me things, Penny is cool.

Do you have experience in fencing? Last year and Brook.

Any other information you would like to add? You're pretty.

Where & Who: Stabby stab
Thinking about: stab
Dominik Description: holding stab things
Wearing: purple shorts, green polkadots shirt.

OOC: Edited for form

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:55 am
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 4th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Dueling Club, Fite Club, and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Being one of the eldest in one of her clubs put Mattie at unease. And now her leaders were turning to her to lead the next year in more than one club. She couldn't let them down and say no and obviously she enjoyed the club to some degree or she would have never joined. It wasn't like how she did in her club activities was sent to her parents with her grades. Still, she was determined to do her best and had borrowed a few books on fencing over the summer. She wanted to do good, and thank goodness Penny was here for another year to show her how to lead. Mattie couldn't even control her moods how could she be expected to lead a club?

She smiled at the two younger girls, one at least likely to fill her shoes someday and then Penny's someday. Taking a form she handed it back to Penny. "Sorry for being a bit late," Mattie didn't bother to mention she had to get a good unexplained cry out in one of the broom closets. At least she was feeling a bit more her and even if her mood was out of sorts she never not enjoyed the Art of the Sword to some degree. The human interaction and being example part she could manage with a practiced smile and discipline. Next meeting was better. This mood wouldn't last long and had nothing to do with her fellow clubmates. They were cool. Not just any place you were given swords to stab at each other with (though there was far more to the art of the sword than that!)

Matilda (Mattie) Harper - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? As a release of energy through focus and physical strength

Do you have experience in fencing? I've been in the club for 3 years already.

Any other information you would like to add? I look forward to another year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Let me know if I need to change anything. Open for interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:22 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Third Year ♖
Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Reserve ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

Dominik was so excited for fencing, she would be able to teach others how fencing worked now that she was a leader. Of course, she was co-captain with Daphne, her fellow Slytherin third year friend. She also had a mentor, Mattie Harper. Dominik knew Mattie should have been the leader, but the older girl had approached the two third years, something about too many club leading positions, and having to step back. Dominik just hoped that Mattie would be right there, should they need someone with more experience.

Dominik smiled, she was following in Brookie's footsteps, leading a club at a young age, she had never thought she would be allowed to lead a club. Her family had talked down to Dominik for so long... is this what trust felt like? Anyways, she set out the forms for fencing, and began getting some equipment out. She wasn't sure what they would do today, maybe basics? getting to know each other? She would discuss with Daphne when she got there.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]

[b]Any other information you would like to add?[/b]

Where & Who: Fencing stab stab
Thinking about: I'm going to make them proud of me one day
Dominik Description: 5'0" tall; brown hair
Wearing: leggings and tanktop.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Dungeon
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other students
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting ready
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I've got this

Nora walked into the dungeon with equal feelings of excitement and nervousness. She had made the vow to herself to be more involved this year. Clubs seemed like a good place as any to start. Last year she'd had every intention of joining more clubs, but she'd only managed to get to yoga...or Namaste...she still wasn't even totally sure what the club was called. Though that was hardly important right now...

Anyway, now she found herself going into one of the chambers in the dungeon for "The Art of the Sword", the fencing club. She was pretty excited. When she was seven she had begged her mom to let her fence. She really liked swords. Nora had gone to about three lessons before she decided she was done and moved on to something else, as was the usual with her. She wasn't exactly the best at concentrating or keeping up on things or many many other things that required an attention span. Hopefully, she had really figured out how to stick to things.

Nora entered the room and saw another girl she was pretty sure she hadn't met. Since she was the only one here, Nora figured she must be in charge. Nora walked up with a smile. "Hi, I'm Nora. Nice to meet you," she said as she went to grab a form and began to fill it out, making sure to smile and try to come off as approachable. Or at least she hoped.

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? Fencing has always seemed interesting to me and holding a sword just makes you feel cool

Do you have experience in fencing? I took a few lessons, but it's been a long time

Any other information you would like to add? Nope

{{OoC: }}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

SherbertLemondrop

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:11 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Fourth Year ♖
Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

Dominik was glad they had gotten some new blood in for fencing last year, it had been a little quiet at first, but the ended up all having a blast. She hadn't been a great teacher, but the point was they all had fun. She had improved herself, and watched the others grow. She was equally excited to do some more fencing this year - she hoped if she got good enough she would be able to pull of a fantastic trip, without her mom knowing (and unrelated to fencing probably).

She sat out a few forms, and began pulling out the equipment, giving it a much needed cleaning after the summer off.

Where & Who: Fencing
Thinking about: Stabbing things
Wearing: yellow leggings, lime green shirt

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:29 pm
User Image
                                                  Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
                                                  Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
                                                  Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Nora cracked her knuckles as she galloped downed the stairs and into one of the dungeon chambers where “The Art of the Sword” was held. She was eager to get going and learn even more. Last year she had been full of nerves, but it had turned out well. She wasn’t sure she was actually doing any of it correctly, but it was fun. And it made her feel super cool. There was something about it that just stuck with her. Starting last year, she hadn't been expecting to enjoy it as much as she did, but here she was. Back again.

She had a good feeling about this year. She gave a polite smile as she caught sight of Dominik Knapp and went to grab a form, quickly filling it out. She couldn’t help but get lost in thought as she wrote. She was excited to see where this year went. She was starting more classes and now she would have the chance to go to Hogsmeade. Though in the grand scheme of things they weren't life-changing or anything, but to a thirteen-year-old, they felt like a lot.

Once she had finished her form, she moved to the side of the room and began stretching slightly.

---

Nora Dashwood - Hufflepuff

Why are you interested in joining? So I can use a sword

Do you have experience in fencing? A few classes and the club last year

════════════════════════

It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
                                                  Welcome to the rhythm of the night
                                                  There's something in the air you can't deny

null

SherbertLemondrop

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:56 am

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language club mute || Fencing club whack

Thursday evening, Aurais was just wandering. He was excited to be back in an environment of learning.

”Sword. Sword Fight!” Astyth squawked, fluttering off of Aurais’s shoulder. Astyth landed on pile of forms and picked one up, flying it back to Aurais with the form in one claw. She spoke up again, voice mourning. ”No sword fight. No sword,”

Aurais shrugged though, figuring he would be okay to watch if anything for now. He filled out a form and handed it in, then moved over, copying the older girl in her stretches. After a moment, Astyth joined them on the ground, mimicking the stretches with foot and wing.

Aurais Aurelius - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? Swords sound cool

Do you have experience in fencing? I think I saw a fencing match on tv once.

setting Fencing club, September 2056 || with Some older girls
appearance 4’8”, spindly || wearing plain gray tee and jeans with Ravenclaw scarf
status I think I'll just hang out for a bit and see what this is about
Astyth status Human stretches

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
There, along the road, was a tiny home
The yard held dead machines behind its fences
Like they were its kids
Broken down, but still worth a lot to someone
It made me stop and grin
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:04 am
User Image
User Image
Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
All tied up, no more love and I'd hate to see you waiting
They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me
So I got one more run and it's gonna be a sight to see

User Image

Halfblood | Second Year Gryffindor | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Team (Reserve) | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Autumn 2056 Fencing Club With: Some kids
Wearing: A black T-shirt, camo pants, and black and white sneakers Status: Swords and parrots? Heck yeah.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

After discussing with The Order of the Stick and heavy internal debate between Fite Club and Fencing, Logan ultimately decided that learning to wield a sword was the way to go. When he got there, he wasted no time in greeting everyone with a quick “Mornin’, folks.” and picked up a form to complete.

Once it was done and turned in, he noticed there weren’t that many people that arrived yet–just three. The oldest girl was obviously the captain. Then there was Nora, who he met at the last Order of the Stick meeting. She seemed nice. Her smile was pretty. And then… There was the boy with the squawking bird. That was cool. Was he going for the whole pirate schtick, sword fighting with a parrot on his shoulder? ‘Maybe we ought to be calling him Captain.’ He thought.

Logan joined the group on the floor for the stretches. "I'm Logan. What are your names?" He asked, more-so to the two strangers in the room, but for everyone's benefit. They should all know the names of those they're to do battle with. “And what's the bird's name?"

​​Logan Strife - Gryffindor

Why are you interested in joining? Look, I’m going to level with you, Random Form. This is to help me be a better LARPer. But sword fighting sounds so cool anyway, right?!

Do you have experience in fencing? Absolutely none.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:02 am

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language club mute || Fencing club whack

Aurais gave a little wave when another boy joined them in the Art of the Sword. He was momentarily surprised by the morning greeting but waving in greeting. He put a little extra effort into offering a smile– first impressions were important, his mother said constantly.

First impressions–and introductions. Aurais had some practice and help from Valerius teaching Astyth about introductions and house names, and thankfully Astyth had had plenty of practice over the first week of classes introducing them. He signed a quick ”Introduce us.”

The parrot hopped onto Aurais’s head and squawked. ”Hello! I am Aurais Aurelius, Aurais Aurelius, Ravenclaw. ”

She hopped off of him. ”I am Astyth! Hello! I am Astyth, parrot.”

Aurais waved and spelled out ”Hello Logan!"

Well, she couldn’t say everything. Not completely. It would always be a combination between sign language and parrot-speech. But just in case, he had prepared a few cards with his information and, at the prompting, handed one to Logan and one to the other girl

card

Hello! My name is Aurais Aurelius (♂)
(First year, Ravenclaw student)
This is Astyth (♀), my spokesparrot.

I am mute, and use British Sign Language
Please speak normally.

A pleasure to meet you!
I enjoy the piano, photography, and reading stories.

He waved again, and kept his hands free to sign or grab a pencil if needed.

setting Fencing club, September 2056 || with Some older girls
appearance 4’8”, spindly || wearing plain gray tee and jeans with Ravenclaw scarf
status Hello!
Astyth status More introductions?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
There, along the road, was a tiny home
The yard held dead machines behind its fences
Like they were its kids
Broken down, but still worth a lot to someone
It made me stop and grin
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]