Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Fencing Room
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art of the Sword
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's going to be a good year

Daphne was excited to host Art of the Sword this year. It was a really good way to get exercise, and she had gotten pretty dang good at fencing over the years. She walked in, her fencing gear tucked in her backpack. Otherwise, she wore comfy workout gear so she could move and stretch. She set out the join up forms, then started stretching. If they were planning a match, she'd be ready to roll. For now, she wanted to try and crack her back where she had a stress-knot. Hopefully some more people would join up this year.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]
                                                        [b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]
                                                        [b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

{{Wearing :: Purple Workout}}
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:33 am
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fifth Year Gryffindor | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Quidditch Team Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Early September 2059 Fencing Club With: Daphne
Wearing: Gryffindor jacket with a guitar tee, sweatpants, and old sneakers. Status: Mischief

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Logan might have originally joined Art of the Sword for LARPing purposes. He figured if he was to play a convincing knight, or a rogue, or whatever, then he should know the basics of wielding a sword. What he hadn’t expected was that the club would turn out to be so much fun! There was something satisfying about challenging his club mates to a duel with blades. Magic duels were great, too, don’t get him wrong! But the clash of steel against steel was something he couldn’t describe. It was like playing in a movie. Club meetings definitely turned into a highlight of his week.

When he entered the club room, it looked like Daphne was the only other one to arrive. She seemed distracted, twisting and turning like she was trying to pop her spine. A grin pulled at his lips as he quietly walked up behind her. As he got closer, Logan realized he practically towered over her. Just a year ago they were the same height, but since the Summer? Puberty finally hit him like a bus and Logan Strife went from a small 5'2" to an even 5'9". He didn’t think the difference was that big until he got to see some of his classmates in person. Then wow was it noticeable. Daphne was so small and cute now! He almost wanted to snatch her up and put her in his pocket. It almost made him feel just a little bad when he leaned closer to say his hellos.

“What chya do-in’?” He asked in a sing-song tune, knowing full well he might startle her. He took a quick step backwards for his own safety, and readjusted the backpack of supplies on his shoulder as he laughed. “What’s up, Daph? Tryin’ to crack your back?” He sat his bag on the floor, then stretched each arm out with the other hooked around the elbow. “You want some help with that? My Dad taught me a trick for it. Does it for my Ma all the time!”

--

Logan Strife - Gryffindor
                                                              Why are you interested in joining? Been here the whole time, ma’am! Not about to bail now.
                                                              Do you have experience in fencing? Bout three years’ worth!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Fencing Room
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Logan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art of the Sword
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's going to be a good year

Daphne was in the middle of a weird twist trying to get her back to pop, when a voice from behind startled her. "Aye!!!" She fell forward, but luckily managed to catch herself and rolled back to a stand. Turning around, she saw Logan Strife..... but like way taller. "Jeez! You scared me! Oh my. I was just..." She paused a second, but Logan filled in the blank. Apparently only people trying to crack their back stretched like a bent-over noodle.

"Oh, yea. If you don't mind. This year already has me getting stress knots. Who knew studying could be assaulted at you?" She looked him up and down, remembering that last year he'd been just about flat at her height. Now he was at least a solid 6 inches taller than her. It could be that she just hadn't grown much that summer, or that he was younger and probably hit an epic growth spurt. "Also, what happened, I thought you loved being my height. Now you're way up there!" She laughed, hoping he was in the same jovial mood he usually presented.

{{Wearing :: Purple Workout}}
TrickBlues

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:53 pm
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fifth Year Gryffindor | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Quidditch Team Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Early September 2059 Fencing Club With: Daphne
Wearing: Gryffindor jacket with a guitar tee, sweatpants, and old sneakers. Status: Just helping a captain in distress.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Even when Logan simmered down from his laughter, it was hard to contain his snickering at Daphne's freightful reaction. It was perfect! Everything he hoped for and more, considering she practically keeled over. After her recovery, she mentioned how stressed she'd been lately. "Makes sense. I'm stressing about O.W.L.s, but N.E.W.T.s have got to be a totally different beast. But no worries, you got this!" With a hand on his hip, he flashed her a thumbs up and a grin.

After accepting his offer for help, Daphne eyed him up and down. He glanced off to the side and hoped the embarrassed flush that tinged his cheeks wasn't too noticeable. Luckily he was quickly able to brush it off when she teased him about it.

"All the better to help a lady in need," came what he hoped was a cool reply. "Okay, so. What I'm gonna need you to do is turn around and cross your arms. You want your hands on your shoulders, got it?" As he instructed, he stepped into her space, chest to back. He placed his hands over the elbow on top and pulled her snug against him. "Now. Just take a deep breath..." Logan leaned backwards then, sweeping Daphne well off her feet halfway into a suplex. He gave a low whistle as her spine popped in several places. "Wowww, you weren't kidding! How's that feel?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:28 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Unsorted First Year
Quidditch ❦ Fencing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick knew they should join some clubs - but there was a Knapp in so many of them - and Flick wanted to avoid the Knapps as long as possible, whenever possible. It seemed however, that Zack Knapp - a Cousin? had joined almost every club that was out there. Flick had stood outside of several club rooms looking for members, only to turn around and leave when Zack or Erikk showed up.

Finally though - Flick thought they found one. Fencing. Flick thought that there had been mention of Dominik being in quidditch - but Flick hadn't seen Dominik all year - and didn't articuarly care that they hadn't seen the older sister. Flick walked into the fencing room to see the Upper Prefect Girl, and some other guy...and heard a popping noise like he was trying to break the prefect girl's back.

Flick grimaced and picked up a form, "That sounded like it hurt, are you okay?”

Flick Winchester - Hufflepuff
Why are you interested in joining? There aren't any Knapps
Do you have experience in fencing? Absolutely 0

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Setting: Fencing Club
Thinking about: A safe environment
Description: 4'4" Tall; Black hair; Hazel Eyes

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fencing Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Art of the Sword
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's cool that I'm captain now!

Despite initially joining Art of the Sword thinking it was a bladesmithing group, Tàmhas ended up quite liking the fencing training. He had been asked to take over leadership, which he agreed to readily. Over the summer, Tàm had even made his own fencing foil (which took about a trillion attempts, since it was such a thin blade), along with an épée. The sabre had gotten the best of him, but he didn't want the help from Maggey, so he just brought the two he'd successfully created. The summer had been a mess, but being at school meant he had virtually limitless distraction.

Walking into the room where fencing training was held, Tàm quickly started setting up. A sign-in sheet, a few chairs, and a note about a fencing tournament he was planning just before Winter break. Hopefully everyone would like the idea. He set out the two blades he'd made, hoping it sparked interest. Plus, he could finish the sabre over winter break and have the whole collection. Messy brown curls bounced a bit as he started doing some stretches to make sure he was all ready for the day.

{{Wearing :: Fencing Clothes, minus protective gear}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fencing Club
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Fencing club?!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is right up my alley

Once the club list had been posted on the board, Liv had looked at the list for things to do to keep her active. After all, in Muggle school, she'd played football, done taekwando, and a bunch of other activities. Her mother had told her about the clubs and had advised her to look into them knowing that she needed an outlet for her energy. However, Olivia knew her mother didn't mean fencing. She raven haired girl snickered internally as she found the room for the club. Her mother disapproved of using her immense energy for fighting of any sort, but then again, her mother was the prim and proper type. She held herself higher because she worked for the Ministry, even if it was only a secretary position. Liv chuckled at the thought again, then adjusted her jean jacket and headed into the room. There was only one boy here so far, probably the kid in charge of running the club. She also saw a sign in sheet, so she wrote down her name, then waved at the older boy. "Hello! My name is Olivia, but you can call me Liv. Only my mom calls me Olivia and it gets kinda annoying sometimes. My dad calls me Punk, but I think only he can call me that too." She chuckled at her dad's nickname for her. It started when she was a little girl, copying her father's clothing style. She'd worn one of his Bad Religion shirts and stole his bandana, coming out of her room stumbling over the long shirt. Her dad had laughed called her a punk, so the name stuck. Much to her mother's dismay, the clothing style also stuck around and it only got worse once Liv had discovered the gothic clothing style as well.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:54 am
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Second Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick had come to love Art of the Sword - especially after they were telling Brook about it and Brook had mentioned her adventures with Aideen in the club. Flick had been walking in just as another younger kid had introduced themselves to Tam. Flick walked in and signed in, before reaching their hand out to Olivia, "It's nice to meet you Liv. My name is Flick. They them pronouns are usually the pronouns I use. Although, right now I'm feeling more He, Him. I hope you enjoy Stabby club as much as I do."

Flick smiled and sat down, waiting for the club to kick off.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Things go here

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fencing Clubroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Currently No One
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Art of the Sword
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm already pooped!

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàm had a busy schedule this year. From running three clubs to all his classes, to studying for OWLs.... then he'd still have quidditch announcing and visiting all his clubs... all while trying to keep his socialization up? It was a lot on his plate! Grabbing the handmade fencing blades and looping them on his hip, the nymph hurried off to their clubroom so he could get everything set up. From his backpack came the little sword stand Pa had made, and the foils were placed carefully there. It was certainly an attention catcher, if nothing else. He set out the little fill-out forms as well, then followed it up with a batch of double chocolate brownies onto the table. Finally, he plopped into a chair to catch his breath from having run around all day.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=red/goldenrod/blue/green][u]Character Name - House[/u][/color][/url]
                                                                [b]Why are you interested in joining?[/b]
                                                                [b]Do you have experience in fencing?[/b]

{{Wearing :: Stolen Shirt}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Sword club
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Just Tàm currently
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sword club!
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I want a sword...

Last year, Liv had joined any club that sounded like it could be exciting and give her an avenue to burn off some of her excessive energy. One of those clubs had the Art of the Sword, which sounded badass and even though it turned out to just be fencing, it was something interesting to the gothic brunette. She liked to play with the swords, something she'd never be allowed to do at home, nor able to do in their flat in London. After getting dressed in her favorite gothic attire, the brunette meandered her way down to where the club met up. It was a shame that she didn't have her own equipment, she thought to herself, as she walked down there, but her mother would never approve a purchase like that and, well... dad definitely couldn't afford anything fancy like that. So she would just have to borrow. Reaching the room, she saw that she was the first, besides Tàm of course, to arrive. Her boots thumped on the floor as she entered. "Hey Tàm, how's it hanging?" she asked, announcing her presence to the older, but shorter boy. She spotted the brownies he'd provided and decided to avail of one as she filled out the very basic sign in sheet.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Olivia Scott-Wright - Gryffindor
          Why are you interested in joining? I mean, swords, right?
          Do you have experience in fencing? Just club last year

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fencing Clubroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Art of the Sword
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully she's having a good day

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàm was setting out a small collection of fencing gear and foils. Several of them had been made by Pa, and those were specifically stamped with 'Ghobhainn Forge' upon them. It was going to be a good year for the club, he could feel it. Or well.. he was determined. Green eyes glanced over when the door was opened. She had on heavy boots, which he was pretty certain he could never wear with his awkward gait. She asked how it was hanging, and he sighed softly. "Och, guid forenicht, liv. A'm... Surviving. Bit awright, mah pa made us some freish blades tae uise fur this year. 'n' future years tae, o' coorse." He offered one out, Carefully holding it by the ricasso so she could take the hilt.

He looked over, realizing he'd been partly impolite. "Forgive me. How urr ye daein' th'day?" He blinked over at her with tired eyes, trying to keep up his otherwise happy demeanor. He was sure it was just the stress of the new year making him feel more tired than usual. It would all even out and he'd be totally fine. All he really cared about was that his friends, and by extension, most of the school, were doing well. After all, if he could take on some extra burdens to make others' lives easier, he'd happily do so.

{{Wearing :: Stolen Shirt}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff