Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dance with me by moonlight [Yaya/Marati]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:28 pm
This was the only place Hadiyya ever felt any peace anymore. Not just from life in general, but from her own mind, and she needed the break. She really did. Things had been so confusing lately, so complicated, and the djinn just felt...trapped, helpless. Her life spiraling out of her own hands, out of control, and she just didn't know what to do about it anymore. Jack, she didn't even know what she wanted anymore.

But there was one thing she did know, she wasn't happy, and she didn't think she had been for a while now. Love wasn't a bandaid. It didn't cure everything just by being a part of your life. Sometimes...sometimes it just made things worst.

She just did't know anymore, and more and more she found herself avoiding the people she had so desperately clung to. More and more she buried herself in her work, her studies. More and more she made her way down to the edge of the lake under the dim light of the moon, just so she could let the nearness of the water wash over her like a calming balm. A temporary escape, an hour, a minute, just a handful of seconds of blissful relief.

Her bare feet barely made a ripple as she walked across the surface, letting the coolness radiate up her legs and into her core. It sang to her, and she listened, head back and eyes shut, dark features lit up by the full moon.

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:00 pm
Usually, when Marati found someone, it was because she planned it that way. Very rarely was it a coincidence…but this time, when she ducked away for a moment to herself, it really was by chance that she stumbled upon someone interesting.

Initially, it was the dim glow of the crystal that caught her attention. As she diverted her path to head towards the lone creature close enough to recognize her, it was the body language that made her stay. It was Yaya - or rather, the ghoul she knew to be Yaya, as she had yet to officially meet her, herself. She looked rather unhappy. Perhaps even a bit lost. Marati was intrigued.

Not wanting to interrupt, the patchwork moved closer, taking a seat on the edge of the lake, where Yaya had once stood. The only difference was, she did not let her feet touch the water. She pulled her knees up, draping her folded arms across the top of them, and settled in to watch.

Then, when a natural lull in the dance came, Marati spoke softly, just loud enough to be heard over the water. "Feeling better?"

beejoux
after an eternity, a tag!

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 am
The voice was startling, even soft, and there was an obvious ripple in the water the obeyed the djinn's every whim and desire. A stutter, or a brief disturbance. The jump of a needle along the record, and them the soft, flowing lines resumed, curling up in thin tendrils up to mid thigh. The bare bones of what would have been a guarding barrier, if she hadn't recognized the ghoul now sitting on the bank.

"Amrita?" How long had it been, now, since she'd seen the patchwork? Too long for Hadiyya to properly recall.

Her arms lowered, the swirling water lowering with them, and when it was level and clear again she moved forward, walking gracefully along the surface. "A bit, I suppose. Why do you ask?" How long had she been there, watching? How much had she seen?

Of course the closer she got, the more she felt, and what she felt was enough to shift delicate features from startled to puzzled. What is that?

enoh love

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:22 pm
"Hello~" 'Amrita' replied, offering a smile and nothing more. The shocked display was an interesting thing to watch. She wondered how quickly those reflexes really were - and how obedient that particular element was. These thoughts, while important to her, were also pushed aside for the time being. There were other things to focus on, and much more to discover before hand.

"You looked down, that's all. I wanted to say 'hi' earlier, but…" She trailed off, waving a hand as if unable to find the proper words. She knew what she had wanted to say, and how she wanted to finish that sentence, but she instead chose to leave it open.

"I didn't mean to intrude." A grey eye dropped to look at the floor, almost sheepishly. Almost. When her gaze flicked up again, it was to catch Yaya's, her expression honest. "But I was worried about you."

She pat the space beside her in invitation.

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:22 am
Down. That wasn't a bad word for it. Yaya's lips tipped downward in a delicate frown, glowing eyes slipping away. Generally she hid it better, her mask more firmly in place, but out here there had been no need. Of course, now someone had peeked beneath the veneer. Amrita wasn't an intrusive person though, not a gossip. A little reluctantly she headed over to sink down beside the other ghoul on the bank.

"You aren't intruding." Not really. Apart from the situation, Amrita was a bystander, rather than a player.

But what was that?

"Worried about me?" I admit, I'm a little worried about you as well. What is that I'm feeling?

enoh love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:09 pm
"That's a relief." Marati's small smile quirked up just that little bit, pleased at both the assurance and that her invitation was accepted. She watched as Yaya sat down, though she herself didn't move from her own position.

"Mm." The patchwork nodded, confirming Yaya's parroted question. "I've never seen you look like that before." Granted, she had only seen this ghoul a time or two in the past, but there was nothing wrong with telling the truth while stretching the timeline of it. At least, not in her mind. Marati let silence hang between them for a moment or two.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." It wasn't a total lie, at least. "And to see if I could help in any way. Even as just a sound board." She let a small laugh out, as if making light of her own abilities to be a productive help.

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:56 pm
Folding her arms, the djinn rubbed her hands up and down, trying to brush away that oddly foreign Fear she was picking up. It seemed to be coming from Amrita, though the ghoul had never felt like this in the past. A new development, she supposed. It left Yaya wanting to ask about it, but the patchwork had her own questions.

"I'm alright," she started to say automatically, then paused with a small frown, glowing eyes drifting to the side. "Well, sort of. Physically I'm fine." Though that was probably obvious. There was nothing about her appearance that suggested there was anything wrong with her. The burden was all emotional.

"It's just been a very tough..." and here she had to pause, a slight crease forming between thin brows as she thought back over the last few months, and the few before that. "Half a year." Had it really been that long? She suppose it had. Since prom, that was when her world had started to shift sideways. The djinn looked thoughtful, features smoothing out, although the frown lingered on, sadder now. "Things have fallen completely beyond my control, and I just don't know what to do anymore."

enoh love

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:15 pm
No, you aren't had been on her lips, just ready to be spoken when Yaya decided to amend her statement. While it wasn't an outright admission, it was close enough to count. In fact, everything the ghoul said was vague. It made sense at least, since a lot of problems could be summed up with such a description.

"I know that feeling." She laughed lightly in sympathy, shaking her head. It was all such a great shame. "Has it gotten to the point yet, where you just want to drop it all? To just walk away?"

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:37 am
The djinn smiled wistfully, fingertips combing through her bangs to push them back and out of her face, though the sight breeze that ran across the grounds kept blowing them right back again. "Would that it be so easy," she mused, voice quiet. As if even admitting that much seemed like a sort of betrayal.

It wasn't as if she hadn't considered it, though. Simply cutting ties and leaving it all behind her. She'd tried it before, she'd tried it again and again, but they kept creeping back to her, digging in once again.

The thought made her heart hurt.

enoh love

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:36 pm
"Ah. You're in the stage where you need to stay busy, then" She made a noise of thought and drifted into silence, as if she were thinking of what to say, instead of having already decided.

"I might have an idea." The patchwork mentioned. "I actually really could use your help with something, if you'd be interested in listening."

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:46 am
Keeping herself busy was not a solution, but a means of avoidance. Hadiyya knew this, but all the same the patchwork had her attention. Hands folding over her thighs, turned a curious look up at Amrita. "What is it you need help with?"

Even if things hadn't been crumbling in her life, even if she hadn't help so terribly overwhelmed, she'd have likely asked the same. If a friend needed help, then the djinn was eager to provide it.

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff