Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Underwater Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:17 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Tsukasa always enjoyed it when his prey fidgets in his arms. That blush that was only meant for him and those eyes that only see no one else but him. That feeling of superiority and the other party wanting him had always made the man feel so... aroused. Although compare to his past experiences this was by far the highest of them all. Maybe it was because he was in the presence of the siren he wanted so much to be his.

Titling his head to the side he unhooked the lock of the necklace placing it safely around her neck like a collar. "There we go." He whispered to her ear, planting a kiss on the crook of her neck. Slowly he left feathery kisses until he reached the love mark he thought another man placed on her. Tenderizing it before leaving one of his own. He smirked against her skin a looked up through his long lashes. "I don't like it when others touch my princess Zara." Tsukasa was never the possessive type but whenever it's about her he seem unable to control his urges to be territorial.

User Image

::: Company ::: Currently; Princess Zara ::: Mood ::: ...::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

african american apparel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
With their bodies so close, the heat Zara had already been feeling increased tremendously. The whispers in her ears sent shivers that fought the rising temperature and left a sensation that could only be lust. The kisses on her neck caused her to shudder, but still she tilted her head to the side, and pressed herself against him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. Tsukasa has always been a gentleman with her, but this was far better.

He made his way down to the mark Vixen had left on her chest, and Zara slipped her hands around his neck and closed her eyes, bracing herself for whatever followed. The feeling of him suckling over the bruised area upon her chest got a swift reaction from the siren; for a quick gasp escaped her lips, "Oww~!" She had let the word come out in a breathless whisper, lifted herself up on the tips of her toes, but ran her fingers through Tsukasa's hair, and held his head there hoping he wouldn't pull away. When she knew he had stopped, she opened her eyes, and caught a glimpse of the smirk that had gotten a rise out of her plenty of times before. But it was the words that came out his mouth that had flipped a switch inside Zara, and if the girl hadn't been turned on already, she certainly was now.

"Then stop teasing me!" She hissed. With her fingers still in his hair and a gentle pull, she brought him back into a kiss with aggressive lust and an awful amount of impatience."You're always teasing me!" She hissed again, taking one of his hands, slipping it underneath her bikini top and over one breast, and squeezing as she moved in for another kiss. "I want you, now, Tsukasa!" She demanded, her hands in his hair took on a gentle grip, and brought him in more as if she were to devour him in the case of her hunger for him.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted, Aroused, and Completely Impatient
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Sometimes it's worth lingering on the journey for a while before getting to the destination. Slowly building up the tension as you pleasure them with your might until finally they reached that high where they themselves can't take it anymore. In a way its like yet another mystery to unfold. Discovering their weakness and using them to his advantage, that's what pleases him so. He plans to slowly devour her and let her have a taste the bitterness no having what she want until there was nothing else she'd be left to think about but him.

Never in his wildest dreams had he thought he would break to the point of wanting someone as her. The spell was to intense that he thought he would not be able to hold off until she pleaded for him not to tease. Again he was pulled into a passionate kiss and as if that was not enough his hand was taken possession by her and was given access into her top. His breathing hitched feeling the softness of her breast as she went in for another kiss. She literally leaving the man breathless. There was still something he was waiting for. I want you, now, Tsukasa! With that the only thread that held onto his self-control broke. Finally he let himself be taken by his lust, returning her kiss as his hands slid down her back until it reached her healthy bottom. Again he pulled her closer than before, giving it a gentle squeeze. Lifting her up he would then place her on top of a rock as he pulled away from the kiss. The man seriously need to breathe! "I thought you'd never ask." He rested his forehead on hers as his hands mad their way to her back starting to undo her top. "Now how about we prepare the princess for whats to come next?"

[time skip]

User Image

african american apparel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:23 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
With new found satisfaction and absolute bliss, Zara gave Tsukasa a final kiss and sat up straight on the rock that supported them. "We should head back. I'm sure how long we've been gone is becoming sketchy to the others." she chimmed, smirking to the thought of the party gossiping about them ditching the group. Now, despite how sensitive her body still was, Zara dared herself to at least attempt to get dressed. However, the moment she had slid off the rock and gotten onto her two feet, she felt the slightest bit light headed, her body felt twice as heavy compared to how it was before, and her legs felt far too weak to carry it. Zara leaned her back against the rock and whined with a childish pout, "Gosh, I'll be so sore by tomorrow!"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsukasa Inamori

His cravings now satisfied, Tsukasa placed his weight over his hands nodding to her suggestion of them going back. Truth be told he wanted to stay here with her forever but the reality is that they needs to get back on shore or else he was sure that her darling brother would kill the living daylight out of him. "You're right. We shou-" He was not able to finish his sentence "Careful!" for Zara forced herself to stand up but ended up falling back. Tsukasa sighed in relief good thing he was able to move fast cushioning her fall with his arm. She was too careless. He was actually delaying their return to have her some rest. He took her hard but he figured their specie would be able to take as much without loosing much strength. Guess he was wrong. "I didn't knew that sirens would also feel sore after making love." He teased a little as he placed her back on the rock. It was kind of mean but he simply could not resist. She was being cute.

Pushing himself off the rock, he stood in front of her and put back his short, taking her bikini top out of his side pocket. "Although I'd like to see you wearing nothing but that necklace I wouldn't think Alexander would be happy if I take you back without this." He held onto its straps letting it dangle in front of her for a bit to prolong her agony. "Would you need some help putting them on, princess?" It was his way of taking her mind of the soreness he have caused her body. He still felt guilty about loosing control back then. It was the least he can do.

african american apparel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:12 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not invincible." Zara protested, blowing at her bangs and stared at the ground with slight embarrassment. Despite how rough he had been with her, she couldn't lie and say she hasn't enjoyed every bit of it. Territorial Tsukasa had to be her favorite Tsukasa. Although, she wasn't too sure what she would tell Alexander in regards to the hickie he left on her chest.

Zara watched Tsukasa dress in front of her, biting her bottom lip in doing so. He then pulled out her bikini top out his side pocket and dangled it before her. She knew all too well he was mocking her. Zara stuck her tongue oht at him and and played with the pendant around her neck nervously as she looked away, "You're a lot meaner than you put out to be." with that, she took the hand in which held her top and pulled him closer to her. She didnt say she wanted him to put it on her, but her action made it obvious. Nevertheless, she avoided eye contact the entire time. She was blushing enough as is, Zara couldn't bare to face her Agonizer yet.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 am

Tsukasa Inamori

It was so wrong in so many ways but Tuskasa loved it when was sulking like this. Her childish demeanor attracted him. Seeing her like this makes him want to spoil her all the more. Although for him to be able to do so he still needs to pass Alexander and that wouldn't exactly happen now that he made her hickey bigger. Maybe he could sneak in and get his concealer for her to used first before bringing her back to him. An eye brow raised as now that he was pulled in closer to her. "Imperfectly perfect. Wouldn't want you to become any other way." He whispered softly to her ear as his hands began to put her top on as she wished him to, brushing his hands over her gently as he tied the strings of her bikini on her nape intentionally ignoring her little comment about him being mean to her. He backed away again with a smirk on him, his hands now settled along her sides. "Now shall I carry the princess back to her castle?"

african american apparel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Soaking in her surroundings and admiring the crystals one last time, Zara let Tsukasa put on back her top. She maneuvered her body as necessary to make it easy for him to do so, but wasnt ready to accept his offer of carrying her back. Her dizziness was gone, so a stubborn Zara tried to stand up and walk on her own. She lifted herself up off the rock she leaned on, and found herself quickly regretting it. She still felt weak in the knees - not necessarily as badly as it had been a few moments ago, but still felt that awful heaviness still certainly lingered. "You've done a number on me." Zara whispered, clutching onto Tsukasa's arms as they rest in her hips. She supposed she'd have to take up his offer after all.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:56 am
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron had been having a good time talking about be likes and even went as far as talking about her origins with her her new friend. However, the once enjoyable mood bad been cut short when the sounds of faint groans echoed throughout the caves. Clearly they weren't the only ones here and it was evident. However the reasons for coming were completely different. Wondering what the sounds were, the curious girl had stood from her place and went to investigate just exactly what the mysterious sounds were.

"Did you hear that? I think someone could be hurt..! I'll be right back Yushiro."

She assured the male and disappeared further into the caves. Heart pumping as all kinds of thoughts raced through her fragile mind. What if someone really was hurt? What could she do? She had no experience in first aid!! Nervously, the friendly Amazon poked her head around the corner after several minutes of walking. The image of a dying person kept flashing through her mind as she stepped into view, only to freeze in place upon seeing the two individuals that were clearly NOT injured and in the middle of something. Quickly the woman covered her mouth to muffle her gasp and hid before she could be seen by the couple. Heart racing and face flustered, Murron felt like a complete fool, though a part of her couldn't help but feel like she was being some sort of creeper. Though she had good intentions! It took the girl a few moments to decide that she would head back but not before giving the two individuals a piece of her mind. Taking in a deep breath, Murron would suddenly jump out as the couple has already finished; the look on her face had said it all.

"Have you no s-shame..? This is not the place for such lewd acts..! Don't ever come here again y-you fiends!"

The girl's voice had such a force that it was strong enough to cause the caves to tremble. Noticing how loud she had been, Murron cringed and took off before the two could say a word. She hadn't mean to eavesdrop or come off as an intruder. She simply had wanted to help someone in need and help she did. They would surely never return after an odd encounter with the emotional giant. Murron had ran until she was back where she had been chatting with her new friend Yushiro. But after what she had did, surely those two would come after her. Not wanting to endure yet another embarassing encounter, the girl simply looked at Yushiro with apologetic eyes and resumed her escape. Having forgotten her cell phone in the midst of all this mess..

Exits to beach

OOC: Hope you don't mind ^^; thought it would be funny

Current Theme: Eternal Beauty

Money: 1000k
Feeling: Curious
With: A stranger
Lord Yozo

Zumiragi

african american apparel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Tsukasa Inamori

Tsukasa blinked. He didn't expect others to be in the same cave as them. His vision was not that clear so he only got a glimpse of the person who pertain to them as fiends. One thing he was able to take note though. Who ever that was she had a feminine voice and super tall. His gaze was brought back to Zara still in the state of shock. There's no way he'd let her get away without sealing her lips shut. Although that would be done in another day. Taking care of Zara was far more important than his clean up.

Tsukasa chuckled internally. She was truly one stubborn princess. Kinda reminds him of Shiki. Speaking of which.... "My apologies princess but I would have to do this whether you like it or not." With that the he swooped her off her feet, his arm supporting her legs while the other was on her back. He had his eyes straight back to where they emerged as he carried her there. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask you this. How are you acquainted with Shiki?" He would listen to her answer before placing her carefully by the water. Once that was done, he went in first so that he could assist her as she lower herself back down. "I may need your help again." He said pertaining to the bubble that would provide him oxygen.

african american apparel

Delicious Lunatique

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Completely ignoring Zara's persistence, Tsukasa swept her off the group, and carried her without her audible permission. For a moment she fussed, huffing and squirming, wanting to be able to take care of herself, but she didn't have the energy to carrying out her mild tantrum for long. She instead just wrapped her arms around his neck, and let it be. It was in that moment that female's voice had startled her. With a quick jump of her heart and a deer in the headlights look on her face, Zara caught glimpse of a feminine figure not too far off scolding them. Had she been there the entire time? She had been so loud too...! the only reaction Zara could really take on was a laugh. "How embarrassing!" the siren said, burying he face into Tsukasa's chest, trying to hide from what just occurred.

Then a peculiar question rose at a peculiar time. For a moment, Zara was dumbfounded as to who Shiki was. The name hadn't necessarily rung any bells. She ultimately narrowed down people she knew who knew Tsukasa, and eliminated those who she was sure he was aware of how they met. Finally, the only face she could come up with was that pigtailed girl that appeared at work yesterday. Who was she again? His cousin? Zara hadn't caught her name, but she definitely remembers how it all went. Just the memory stressed her out a little. "Shiki... she had came by The Finer Things while I was at work. She was looking for you." Zara bit her lip before blurting out not too long after, "You know, she's not all that well mannered..."

There after, Zara was down to by the ocean water as Tsukasa got in himself. As she waited, she slipped her feet in and swung her feet a little playfully until Tsukasa got back to her. As they were about to dive once again, he reminded her to provide him with an air bubble and Zara nodded obediently, and did exactly so. With that, the two finally went on their way back to the beach.

[ exit ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Content
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Tsukasa Inamori

At first it was hard for Tsukasa to hold onto the princess as she refused to receive any help from him. She was like a brat who liked to get things done on her own. Still up on her high horse even though she obviously needed his help. Twisted he may be but he didn't really hated that part of her either. With his experience handling Shiki he knew far to well that she'll eventually give in and accept it. True enough he felt her arms locking on his neck and even nuzzled her face on his bare chest. "Don't worry I'll take care of her later." He assured her kissing the top of head head. Though her appearance may be blur to him her voice was 100% accurately registered in his mind so it's only about time he find this creature.

Tsukasa noticed Zara's silence as she pondered on his question. Was it possible that Shiki didn't mention her name to Zara? He didn't really wanted to press on so he waited for her answer first. "Hm?" So she works at Finer Things. Last time he checked that was around uptown. He'd make sure to surprise her there one of these days. Tsukasa was then pulled out f his thoughts after hearing her comment about Shiki. "Yes, that's definitely her. I was surprised that she mentioned your name when she called." He chuckled softly. A genuine smile retained on his lips as he imagined the two meeting up with each other. Although Zara giving Shiki his number would mean that they are in good terms, right? Well he hoped so.

Once Zara joined him into the ocean water, he took the lead and them out of of the caves with the air bubble safely supporting his breathing.

[exit]

african american apparel

Zumiragi

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Frightened
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

She slowed her steps when she was away from the event. She felt bad for leaving Cain by himself. Her memories had resurfaced, reminding her of the pain she was caused. Edin couldn't hold back anymore. She fell to her knees and collapsed within herself. It was like something there knew her past and threw it back in her face. Like it was trying to make her remember it all when she wanted it swept under the rug. She brought her knees up to her chest and tucked her face between them, sobbing to herself.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100
          PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 pm
          User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Enters .~.

By the time Cain caught up, Edin was already curled up in a ball, crying. He looked at her, his face pained. Somehow, this felt like his fault. He couldn’t say anything. He didn’t know what to say. He was a skeleton with no tears to shed. He had lost everything and everyone he ever held dear. Now that he had someone again, she was crying in cave alone. Slowly, he walked to and sat behind her with his legs pulled up at her sides. His arms wrapped around her from, pulling her against his chest as his back arched toward her. His head was bowed, pressed against hers. Motionless, soundless, he held her, curled around her as tightly as he could manage.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: Deep Sadness .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces