Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ˜ผ Lune Beach
Underwater Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:43 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

๐“islinn ๐“œazurak

Smiling more at Noah, Aislinn couldn't help but watch him before answering his question. "Nothing really, just thought I needed to get you back." She said with a smile on her face before sitting on the edge, letting her feet and legs dangle in the water, slowly kicking the water.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Underwater Caves
Wearing: Aislinns Bikini
With: Noah
Thoughts: I guess he'll get me back sooner or later for pushing him in.
Money: $1000
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: Aislinn
Funds: ยฃ931 [bank]
Pockets: 2 pack of cigarettes { 8 left } and old flip lighter
Thoughts: Oh time for payback
Bag:

Noah opened an eye and looked over at her
"Fair enough," he chuckled before speaking again "And here I was going to treat you to your favorite cake and tea" he said closing his eyes as he sunk below the surface and resurfaced and rested his chin on crossed arms next to Aislinn

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image

๐“islinn ๐“œazurak

Looking at her boyfriend in shock, the pink haired women couldn't believe that he was dangling the 'I was going to treat you....' to something' in front of her. Aislinn was frozen for a bit before answering hhim nervously."You still are going to treat me to the cake and tea, right?" She asked in a small voice, hoping that Noah was going to forgive her for pushing him into the water. The woman truly did love cake and was a fan of tea, especially when the tea was made by Noah, he was amazing at making different types of teas. Just thinking about the different teas was making her mouth water a bit.

Thoughts: He can't really take away cake and tea from me.
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Thoughts: Damn she's cute
Bag:

Noah ginned before moving in front of her lifting himself out and kissing her firmly on the lips giving her lower lip a small nibble before pulling back a little and speaking in a soft tone
"How can I say now when your that cute" he smiled and lowered himself back down and pushed out a little into the water waiting to see what she'd do next

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image

๐“islinn ๐“œazurak

Before she could even speak or anything, the young woman was taken aback when Noah had moved in front of her and lifted himself out to kiss her. Aislinn let out a small squeak of surprise before relaxing and kissing him back. But as soon as she felt her lower lip being nibbled on, the sensation all of a sudden disappeared. Opening her turquoise eyes the woman looks at him with a hooded stare before a small blush began to rose up on her cheeks. Slowly, Aislinn lets herself fall into the water, she lets her whole body go underwater for a few minutes before coming up to breath. Once she had taken a breath of air, the shaman looks at Noah before smirking at him.

Thoughts: .....
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Thoughts: Oh god
Bag:

Noah watched her blush as a small smile came onto his lips before she dropped into the water, after she came up and smirked at him he began to look a little nervous not sure what she was about to do but made no moves to get away still treading water watching her

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:11 pm
User Image

๐“islinn ๐“œazurak

After she had smirked at Noah, Aislinn couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. He looked so nervous that she may do something to him. Slowly swimming over to him, the pink haired Shaman smiled before placing a hand on his shoulder and then kissing him on the lips with a faint blush appearing on her cheeks. "I wasn't going to do anything mean to you Noah." She whispered as soon as she pulled away from the kiss and begun to swim around.

Thoughts: I hope he forgives me for teasing him.
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Thoughts:
Bag:

Noah watched her swim around with a small blush before he dived down and looked around underwater picking up a couple of the crystal that where loose looking at them before coming up and getting a better look on the surface before letting them sink again before he trod water thinking
"Hmm is there anywhere else you wanted to go to today?" he asked her quietly as he watched her

OOC:

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image

๐“islinn ๐“œazurak

After a while of swimming, Aislinn had decided to tread the water as she turned to look a Noah. She then begun to think if she wanted to go anywhere else but so far she was coming up with nothing. "I don't think so. I'm just glad that I'm hanging out with you. I think that's all I really need." The young Shaman said before going underwater to cool her face a bit, but she then returns back to the surface after a few minutes and brushes back her pink hair that had decided to get into her face.

Thoughts: .....
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 pm
x
x
x
x
{ โ‘ก ฯ‰ั”ั”ะบ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ }

โ†’ ะผฯƒะธืฮฑั‡, ะผฮฑัcะฝ โ‘ โ‘จั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘  ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ โ‘ฅโ‘ก โ—ฆ
( โ‘ค ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘ช ืฮฑั‡s )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah glanced at Dylan then shrugged her shoulders a little bit before she swam with Dylan into the entrance of the cave. After swimming for a little bit, Savannah saw the cave open up a bit and she started swimming up to the surface. When her head was no longer under the water, she inhaled deeply before glancing around, a look of awe in her eyes. "Cool!" She said excitedly, smiling a little bit as she heard her voice echo.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                                              x แด˜ส€แดา“ฮนสŸแด‡โ”‚here x แด…แด€แด›ฮนษดษขโ”‚Nobody, but is interested in someone x sแด›สสŸแด‡โ”‚Dress & Bikini x แดแดcโ”‚ -
                                              Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:12 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked around admiring all the sea life around them before swimmming faster so he was closer to Savannah. He entered the caves with her and noticed the surface. He swam and made his way up before breathing again. He looked around and smiled as he was fascinated before he gout out of the water and helped Savannah up, taking her hand.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah glanced around before looking over at Dylan. Taking his hand for support, she climbed up onto solid ground. Glancing at Dylan, she smiled as she let go of his hand. The young woman pushed her hair back before looking around again. "This is really cool." She said as she looked over at him. It was definitely well worth the swim. This spot would have been a nicer place for a picnic, but she was certain that their lunch never would have made it to the caves, even with them being in ziploc bags. Still though, it would be a nice spot to just look around and relax. Walking over to one of the walls, she brushed her fingers over the cool, damp surface while looking at a glittering rock. She would then turn to Dylan. "So what do you think of this place?"

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                                              x แด˜ส€แดา“ฮนสŸแด‡โ”‚here x แด…แด€แด›ฮนษดษขโ”‚Nobody, but is interested in someone x sแด›สสŸแด‡โ”‚Dress & Bikini x แดแดcโ”‚ -
                                              Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:20 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked around admiring their surrounding. The glowing minerals that composed the walls and a bit of the floor before turning to ber when she asked him what he thought. His eyes meeting her's and smiling warmly as he realized that the beauty his surroundings did not compare to her's. "It's amazing but it's not the best view." He said as he stared at her, feeling his heart beat faster and his cheeks grow very warm

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked over at Dylan then cocked her head to the side a little bit. "Huh? Then what is?" She asked curiously, glancing around in wonder as she was curious to know if he saw something that looked prettier in the cave or if he had been somewhere that looked prettier. If so, she was then curious as to what it was. To date the prettiest place she has visited was the grand canyon. She had stopped by there when she and Cujo were driving to Soliel after having sold her childhood home. Looking away from the walls of the cave, Savannah then looked at Dylan again, curious look still on her face.

Master Kiro II

โ˜ผ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces