Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Underwater Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan laughed softly as she looked around not knowing what he meant before giving her the brightest smile as he was looking down at her. "Right now...you are." He said his cheeks warming up as he looked into her eyes. He felt now would be the best time to just open his heart to her. He enjoyed spending time with her and she always made him smile a lot. It made him very happy.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah had her head tilted a little as she looked into Dylan's eyes. When he said that she was more amazing than the cave, her face would quickly take on a dark red hue. "M-Me?" She squeaked, her eyes widening a little before she shook her head and buried her face into her hands. "No. No. I'm nowhere near amazing." She said in a flustered voice.She truly couldn't fathom the idea of him thinking that she was amazing.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked at her and too her hand softly before gently removing them from her face as he smiled warmlt at her, one could tell he was blushing as well. "To me you are. I love spending time with you. You always make me smile and laugh. I enjoy spending time with you Savannah and I think...I think I have feelings for you." He said looking at her straight in the eyes but his heart was racing and his cheeks were red.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked at Dylan from between her fingers and her face would turn 50 shades of red as he continued speaking. She would then stumble back a bit, almost falling off the ledge and into the water before she caught herself when Dylan stated that he had feelings for her. Lowering her hands, she stared at him, a mixture of shock and something else on her face. "Y-You have feelings for me?" She would say softly despite the fact she couldn't hear herself due to her heart racing so much. "I... I like you too..." She would say though her words were muffled because she had hidden her face again.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan kept looking at her as she seemed to cover her face. He nodded when she asked if he had feelings for her before she confessed she liked him too. It was barely audible but he could make out the words. When she told him she liked him too he could only stare, did he hear that right? He was sure he did. "Savannah...I-" He said to her as he took her hand gently as he looked down at her, his eyes scanning her flustered facial features

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              The brunette glanced up at Dylan, her heart racing even more when he got closer to her. Was he able to hear the sound of her heart pounding as well, unless he had some sort of super human advanced hearing, or if he put his head on her chest, then no, he probably couldn't but she felt like it could be possible. When he pulled her hand away, she looked up at him and despite feeling flustered and embarrassed, she would chuckle softly. "Heh, this is like some gross sappy scene out of a teen girl movie." She said in an attempt to add humor and make this situation less awkward. It wasn't working all too well, but she made an attempt anyway.

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:37 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled lightly add her humoristic remark before shaking his head. "No." He simply said before leaning in and planting a kiss on her lips that last for about 5 seconds, his eyes closed while his heart was racing. He could not believe he just had done that. When he pulled back he smiled at her softly; his face clearly flustered. "Now it is." He said to her before chuckling softly.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:58 am
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked at Dylan with a slightly confused look, cocking her head to the side just a little bit. Before she had time to question him though, he had kissed her. She stood there stunned for a moment before closing her eyes and leaning into him a little. Five seconds seemed to last forever to her and when Dylan pulled away, she looked up at him. Savannah was quiet for a moment, just as flustered as he was before she started chuckling a little bit. "Yeah." She agreed, smiling more before she glanced towards the water. "We should probably head back to the beach. I'm not sure how cold this water gets when the sun isn't out, plus swimming in the ocean when it's dark sounds like it might be a bit creepy." She said. As great as the moment was now, she was sure it could be better when they got back home and didn't have to worry about freezing or swimming after dark.

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:17 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan smiled warmly at her reaction seemed to be positive, that put him quite at ease. When she looked at the water and mentioned they should be getting back he nodded. "Yea. I dont exactly enjoy swimming in the dark. Feels very unsettling." He mentioned before looking around. "One of these days I'll make a small underwater droid so we can store food in it and it can bring our food here. I would like to have a picnic here with you." He said to her as he thought. "Just thinking about those cookies you made made me want more." He chuckled as he sat on the edge, ready to dive when she was.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:43 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥③
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick created an hollow mound to put their towels in and clothes they can't take with them into the water like flip flops. Put on his goggles, "Ready?" he asked Kenzie. He dips his feet into the water while sitting on the edge. "Let's get going then" he said smiling then moved on in the water fully. He was leading the way to where he thinks the caverns are.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Underwater Caves.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kenzie.

Quote:

User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie placed his stuff he can't take with him inside the opening of the hollow mound Patrick had made. He dips his feet in the water too and put on spare goggles then tie his hair back with a rubber band. "As ready as I can be" he answered then followed the other into the water. He followed after Patrick not too far behind in going at his own swimming pace. He was pretty sure they were going the right way.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Underwater Caves.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Patrick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick saw something that stood out through his googles and headed for it. Took a deep breath once he reached the surface of what seemed to be an cavern. "This could be the place we're looking for" he said as he moved over to the edge then pulled himself out of the water. They checked the place as thoroughly as possible while they were there. Also talked about the next visitation date to this town. "By then there should be more things to show him" he thought to himself. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Underwater Caves.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kenzie.

Quote:

User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie followed after the other and took a breath also then looked around for a moment. "Seems so, bro" he said agreeing with Patrick. Followed after Patrick and looked around the place while they chatted. Grabbed himself a souvenir of this visit and put it in his trunks pocket. Another one for Patrick in his other pocket when they left out a few hours later. Time to head back to the house to wash up before its time for his departure. [exit]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Underwater Caves.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Patrick.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑧
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:26 pm
((Sorry if the writing isn't good right now. I feel like I'm having trouble getting my thoughts into words today))

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Leon made his way forward into the cave. In the darkness, he took a hold of Cassandra's hand, letting her guide them... At last, he could see a light from above. He swam upwards until he emerged, surfacing inside of the underwater cave. He gasped, taking a look at his surroundings. It was even more impressive than he had imagined. Daylight was coming in through small holes in the cave ceiling, illuminating the scene. Crystals were lodged into the walls, and seemed to shimmer in all the colors of the rainbow as the light hit them. Some of them even seemed to shine with a light of their own.

"This is beautiful!" whispered Leon, clutching Cassandra's as he looked around, clearly in awe of his surroundings... This seemed almost surreal, like something out a dream or a fantasy. He pulled out his GoPro camera and started taking pictures, both above and below the surface of the water... He could feel his heart racing - here in these caves, he'd find perfect inspiration for the next chapter of his book. Perhaps the merfolk could live in underwater caves like these, with entire cities carved from the rock.

Looking around, Leon noticed that there were several exits to the cavern, with tunnels branching off in many different directions - some of them above the water's surface, others below. "Want to explore a bit, Cassie?" he asked "Who knows what we might find!?" He was clearly thrilled by the prospect.

Dark Lord Everfear

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces