Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 am
♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼ When Andreas saw her once again he was reminded of why he fell for Lisa to begin with. He tried not to freeze up or stammer when he saw her in that lovely outfit. A lovely outfit for a lovely senorita instead his training kicked in yet he couldn't help be his charming self. He said " For a beautiful woman like you I'd wait all day if I have to" he gave her a wink and a toothy grin all white teeth. He was being smooth rather than being a simp don't get it mix up folks. The real question was would he really wait that long probably not, but it was the thought that counts right? It was nice to see her smiling though a good sign for any man interested in a female." Hm fair question I wanted to buy you something anything you'd like here." He spoke while keeping eye contact trying to not get lost in her looks. " I'lll buy a potion as well not going to tell you what I'll do with it, but I wanted to get you a gift." He gave pause to his words to let it all sink.

♼ When she spoke of her outfit it was perfect for his other plans and ideas he had instore for today. " Actually it is rather perfect I was thinking we could go out to eat after this my treat. It would be nice to sit down and do some catching up if you'd like?" Confident as alwasy and his can do attitude was on in full yet he was not obnoxious with it. Truly it came from the heart a classic story of boy meets girl. As his own attire was not as gorgeous as her own, but he was dressed causally enough and well enough. His trade mark scarf around his neck at all times he didn't want to frighten her away with truth. Andreas waited for her to respond once she did they could go in and explore the store together.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Confident

Thoughts:" Prepare to be smiling the whole time lisa"

Company: Lisa Lisa

Wallet/Credit Card: 5,000.

♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:26 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Lisa found herself looking away with a faint flush across her face when he looked at her, especially if he watched her a minute too long. Hearing his statement though brought her to a quick fit of laughter as she shook her head, looking back at him with a look of disbelief. "Isn't that a little too dramatical? Wouldn't you just call and ask me where I am?" she'd chuckle. "I'd rather you just tell me you were waiting than be all cool about it." she'd add with her own toothy grin.

"You wanted to buy me something?" she'd ask, her gaze softening as she felt rather touched that he would do something like that for her, even if it was a simple gesture. She'd reach over and brush his cheek with her fingers, smiling before she leaned in and pecked it. "Why do you have to be so adorable." she'd smile, taking her hand back there to wipe away any stain she could have left there. "I don't even know if you'd want anything from here for letting me make it up to you or get you something." she'd pout for the last bit.

"I should have guessed by the way you're looking like the charmer yourself, but isn't that how you dress normally?" she teased before she'd add."I would sure love that, but you can't be the only one paying for everything. Let me buy us food." she'd suggest truly not wanting him to be the only one spending on her, slipping her arm around his own to let him know he had surely won her over - not because of the materialistic gains, though more of the thought behind every gesture he showed her. "I'm curious now, what are you planning on picking from a potions shop." she'd state.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Andreas || Mood: Pleasant. || Interested || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Pezzle's Potions || Listening to: || OOTD: Trying!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 am

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ Her sharpness was also one of the various reasons the man found her attractive, she was "going in" as some may call it. For his flair for the dramatic who could blame her? That made the man smile and shake his head, she had taken some wings out of his sails, but it was all in good fun. Andreas shrugged and then rubbed the back of his head with a nervous laugh anime style. " Guess you could say I've got a flair for the dramatic" he relaxed when she was smiling even as she said her next words. Lisa made a point that would save them the trouble if he was more straight forward, ah well can't blame a guy for trying right? " Yeah that does make sense and did you know cool is my middle name" being a mix of serious as he did take her words into account and a joker. It was his turn to blush when she smiled back at him Andreas forced himself to stay focus on her words. For Lisa is without a doubt a beautiful woman. He was going to respond until she touched his face and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

♼ It was as if time had stopped for Andreas for a moment before he corrected himself. " Ye-yeah you deserve something nice for being so awesome," he said to bring back the wind to his sails. She even called him adorable that got him blushing again. He wanted to be a gentleman with his next comment, but his brain was not working of course he was being himself. "And why do you have to be so hot?" he quipped back with a charming smile. When she then told him of returning the favor and giving him that famous pout he smirked. " Hey, I won't stop you from buying me anything I actually do need something myself" little did she know he had his own plans if or if not she bought him something. As she pointed out his attire he gave a helpless shrug and a little laugh "Guilty as charged on that one and you think I'm charming?" He gave her a wink to add to the charm. Then she offered to buy food on the grounds that he was not the only one paying for everything.

♼ Yeah in his mind Lisa was a keeper and he would do all he could to have her at his side. Andreas's heart was beating like an African drum "You're something else you know that something special" his words just came pouring out it was all-natural he really meant it. If her body is an A+ her personality is an S. The big man was too busy staring into her beautiful brown eyes to notice that she locked their arms together. Andreas blinked and began to match her stride trying not to miss a beat. Then came a question her curiosity had peeked he only needed to tell her the item and not his overall plan."I think it would have been cool to buy a water-breathing potion. So that oneway one of these days we could explore the ocean floor." Although he was lying sort of he would buy two sets of these potions to ensure that this small lie became the truth. It did leave a bad taste in his mouth yet he had a feeling she was not the type to flip out over something that minor. As they entered the shop they would be greeted by all kinds of potions in pretty glass-made objects.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

The woman couldn't help herself, she had a flair to ruin the moment from time to time, but it seemed like he didn't seem to mind it as much. A smile played on her face, something about that little dramatic moment reminded her of her own childhood, the brief few memories she had of her parents and the things her grandmother told when she acted up whether it be you sound just like your mother or I see where you get your acting skills from. How nice would it be to have them meet this, man she might have been interested in. See them as she grew older and maybe learned some lame pickup lines from the two. Ah well, there was no point dwelling in the past when her present seemed as bright as it could get. She rolled her hues playfully at the man's statement before tilting her head with a light shrug. "I did say adorable, not so much...cool." she'd tease, chuckling lightly. "I guess you are cool. In the odd way if you're going to wait on me like that." she'd add.

Lisa couldn't help but blush from being complemented like that, running her fingers through the ends of her hair to remind herself not to just fall right down the rabbithole he was leading her to - or better, her mind was leading her to. She was caught off guard with his next comment, and the defensive stride just took over as her brows knit into a slight furrow and her arm slapped across his as she responded, "¿Para qué fue eso?" "What was that for" "That was so random!" she added, her cheeks flushed in a shade much darker than before. She couldn't help but chuckle though, shaking her head. "Idiot.." she'd state to that smile he wore.

"What am I buying you?" she'd as curiously as she walked with him, her fingers delicately laced around his arm while she watched him. This closeness was nice, though with the recent exchange of endeering words and 'complements' it wouldn't be wrong to ignore her own beating heart. She didn't want to get too used to this until she was fully convinced about him, though she didn't seem to want to even remind herself to take a step back. Well, if she was coming too strong or being a little bit too clingy for a friendly flirt, he should tell her - right? None the less, she stepped inside with him, easing her arm away from his though let her fingers replace it and hold on to his. She looked around as he mentioned a water breathing one to which she'd smile at the idea as she finally broke off the link that held them together to pick up a few bottles and have a better look. "That sure sounds exciting, we might need a good one that will last us a good few hours while we are down there then." she'd state as she stepped further towards the shelves that would carry what they needed, "Is that all you needed? she'd call out, almost like telling him where she was, in case he'd miss her wandering off into the infinite shelves of potions.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Pleasant. || Interested || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Pezzle's Potions || Listening to: || OOTD: Trying!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 am

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ It was safe to say that Andreas was enjoying himself a lot even the whole slapping of his arm for his random quip. Well it was true she was hot,but he was chuckling when she did that it was playful after all. Lisa even spoke in that sexy Spanish language of hers’s “Ah I was just speaking the truth” he said with a big grin. He too was blushing now after seeing her blush not only that his heart was beating fast. “You’ll find I’m sort of a random guy, but for all the right reasons Ms.Lisa” he spoke with true honesty behind his words. As she asked him what she was buying him, well he had his mindset on a water-breathing potion. He noted the armlock became a handhold which made him blush. Yet he kept his composure of course and played it cool as for the water breathing thing. “ My thoughts on exactly the water in Soleil is very clear; we could see all sorts of cool things.” Indeed the ocean had many secrets the two of them could explore that would make for a good time.

♼Perhaps he could find a clam with a pearl in it to give to her as a gift note for later. Wait a minute Lisa is a witch right maybe he ought to ask her if she knew how to make them?” Say you’re a witch right, do you know how to make potions yourself?” he asked her while in range of her. They need to get lost in this place of bottles, but that did not stop him from looking around the place. The wide range of potion bottles and the vast colors of the liquid was tantalizing. “Whoa,” Andreas said to himself as he looked all around him. This place would be one to remember for sure Lisa was the icing on the cake for sure. When she asked him if that was all he needed he answered with a sly “ well since you’re offering.” Andreas made sure to be by her side when he spoke “ That animal potion seems wicked cool if you ask me you know turning your body parts into animal parts. Have you ever thought of doing something like that before?” He curiously asked, wanting to pick her brain just a bit, there were still some things he didn’t know about her.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

User Image

Electricty Mainpulation

(Spell Cooldown 4 post)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:43 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa was enjoying herself as well, for the first time in a long time she was having fun spending her day with someone else. She sure was an extrovert, easy to mingle with but there were not many instances where she got to be her complete self with everyone. There were still some things people were allowed to see and some weren't. She was glad she had reached this level of unspoken understanding with him, imagine how hard it would be to hold back her true self while with someone you quite enjoy. "Very random still." she'd state, "I never said random was bad." she'd add in response to his statement.

"Well, sounds like a plan then, we could pick up a few just in case." she'd suggest, "Even if they have certain ingredients, there's no telling if they will work long enough." she'd add. She was open to the idea of exploring, exploring even the potions shop was something and well, they were here on a mission and she quickly shifted her focus to that. "Of course I do." she'd respond, "I might not be the best at it, I don't pride at my skills, but I do know a thing or two." she added, just to be clear she wasn't going to risk their lives by making something as big as a water breathing potion without practicing a few times.

Looking over her shoulder at Andreas when he finally took her offer to let her buy him something apart from the portion they came for first. She heard him curious about using some to have animal parts which made her lips tug into a sly smirk. Ah, the memories of early potion making and maybe some...fun moments. "Yes, I pranked a girl in school because she was getting on my nerves. But I might have made a tiny mistake and had to hide the mouse-like features that wouldn't go away which abuela said was for the best so I learned my lesson." She stated, "We can't become like the bullies." she stated, attempting to imitate her old deceased grandmother. "Did you have anything interesting in mind? Maybe a mer-man? Or I'm not sure what you'd be thinking of... a centaur?" she'd ask as she faced him better.

"Look at what we have here." she smiled, picking up one that was likely what they were looking for, well, they still had a few options to chose from. "Are we going with....gills, or the capacity to hold our breaths longer? Or... turning into fish? Oh, I just hope we don't get caught if we do that." she asked, chuckling to herself at the last part.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:45 am

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ Andreas listened to her words with keen interest as she spoke about how being random was not a bad thing. “I agree, hopefully, I can keep surprising'' you’ he said, giving her a charming/playful wink. Lisa was making good points on buying more than one water-breathing potion for their use. ‘Hm, pretty and smart I like the way you think the good thing we got the cash we can split the difference. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if you spend too much on my account. Of course, I won’t stop you if you insist.” He was taking her money into account here looking out for her perhaps he needed not to. Andreas smirked at her words of not taking pride in her skills `` You might not be good as you say, but I think it is pretty cool to be able to make potions. Hey maybe sometime I can help you out with some sounds kind of fun.” He rubbed the bottom of his chin as he thought on the matter. It would be great in his mind not only spending time with her also learning the perfect combo/solid win.

♼ Andreas nodded his head in understanding of her parking and her Abuela wise words. “ Sounds like she deserved it and must have done something truly annoying. I can’t stand bullies myself. Yet your Abuela is right about that wise words to live by’’ he himself knew of being bullied. “There were many times I could of zap my problems away, but I didn’t nor would I be a victim.’’ He gave her a small smile as he looked into her eyes oh yes he knew there was a time to fight and a time to talk. Lisa brought up some nice points about animal potions mermen and centaurs. He kept his mind from thinking anything perverted I mean centaurs don’t wear paints after all. Mermen at least had scales and whatnot “Hm the mermen one sounded pretty nice we could recreate the little mermaid with a twist. If you’re interested in that sort of thing I could make you feel like a princess.” He chuckled at that idea but it could be fun having fishtail and whatnot.

♼Watching her pick up a potion he looked it over with her listening to her speak” Hm I rather not be a fish they get eaten way too often not sure if I can protect you s a fish either.” He was uneasy by the thought of something happening to her on his account “ Breathing longer sounds like the best option so far.” Rubbing the back of his head he was smiling though” Up for a little underwater adventure?” The bug man was happy at the thought of spending time with Lisa. He could not help himself but smile around her the only thing now was to buy the stuff they needed. Get some grub and hope into the ocean when they could.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

User Image

Electricty Mainpulation

(Spell Cooldown 4 post)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:51 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

"You're great the way you are." she'd smile, winking back at him playfully. The woman would turn her attention back to him when he suggested splitting the difference Lisa smiled and shook her head, "If its way over budget, then maybe we can consider splitting, but I don't see the need for it." she admitted, smiling none the less since the man did put some thought about her in this matter. She might have known some who wouldn't bother, but she was glad he wasn't that kind. The woman chuckled at the thought of making something disastrous together, but who knows, it could actually turn out well. "You know, I like the sound of that, maybe the outcome might not be as desirable, but the process will sure be fun." she admitted.

The woman listened to him agree with the old woman, sometimes Lisa didn't want to admit she was wrong and the old one right, but they did have a point. "Do you have an interesting encounter with your bullies?" she'd ask, "Don't be shy to give all the details though, especially if you were showing them who's boss." she winked playfully. She might have been a peaceful woman, but fights and violence had its perks. Though, supernatural men piqued her fancy just as much. She chuckled at the idea of recreating the little mermaid with a twist, raising her brow at his statement. "Aren't I supposed to save you?" she asked, chuckling lightly, "I'm also starting to question what you had in mind now." she'd say, raising her brows and nudging him like she caught his mind going down the wrong alley.

"Alright then, breathing under water will do. Did you need anything else? Or should I go pay for these?" she'd as, picking a few variants in doubles for their adventure.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:02 pm

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ Liza's great comment had him blushing somewhat but he retorted with " I could say the same thing about you, to be honest." That was true he liked her personality to a T among other things, but mostly her personality. Nodding his head at her proposal if it cost too much they could split it if not no need. "Understood I'll try not to go overboard then," he said with a small chuckle. Of course, he had no intention of doing such a thing to her wallet. As they spoke of the potion-making idea that made him smirk." Agreed as long as we don't turn ourselves into frogs or whatever" he joked a bit before adding. '' Some people think making potions is all about mixing gross things together" he said with a skeptical edge to his voice. There was much more to potion-making than that the items in question were magical by nature or something like that. Andreas's mind went back to the days of when he was a lad in the young gentleman club.

When she had asked about his bullies, and how he dealt with them. He told her about a particularly nasty lad named Archbold, a self-absorbed p***k. One could tell his parents had the money and influence to buy their son away into the club. "He was a piece of work he would often talk down to others because of money and wealth etc. My parents are rich but you know they were not the typical rich snobs, and not all kids there were. Yet the few that were well were pretty nasty kids.” As he recalled his story he had put his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner, the retelling bothering him not at all. “There came a time where he crossed the line with me when he called my parents degenerates. All because I failed to speak up in-class assignments that required us to do our own speeches. After class, I was the one to initiate the duel of course they had no idea I was, well not human.

Anyways after class, we had our dual good old fashion fisty cups. The fight didn’t go as I thought Archbold was a good fighter more than I thought possible from a spoiled b*****d, but I was not going down so easily. He had insulted my family honor and I mean to correct him.” As he spoke of family honor there was a spark in his eyes if she looked.”We fought until we were both bloodied and bruised, neither one backing down until a teacher interrupted us. We were both suspended for a few days. My parents were not mad, but rather proud of me. Never let anyone make a doormat out of ye...as my mother would say. After the suspension was up I saw Archbold again, but I guess I had earned his respect. He never bothered me or anyone else for that matter. I did respect his prowess. I'll never forget that day as long as I live.” He had told her everything of that fateful day with the calmness of a professional storyteller."I guess you could say we did the whole classic boys settling a dispute by punching each other like bleeding punching bags.”

Andreas chuckled at that recalling the event in great detail the fight ended in a draw, but young Andreas did get in a few good punches. When the topic of the little mermaid came up she made a good point about her saving him.” Oh yeah, I haven't seen that movie in forever, but it would be cool for the both of us to be mermaid and merman.” When she asked her what he meant his face went a bit red he had no intention of plowing her ...yet. There was a time and place forever thing “ Uh nothing like that I assure Ms. Lisa,” he said looking away a bit before settling on her eyes. When things were coming to a conclusion she asked him if that was all he needed. “I think I’ll take that animal potion after all and if you want your own go ahead." Nodding his head to her they were all done here for one, but this was not the end. He had a plan to take her out to dinner thus he would go on a date if you will. The question is where to?

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

User Image

Electricty Mainpulation

(Spell Cooldown 4 post)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Oh, it is always great to hear you speak in your native tongue. Please do speak more of it, handsome" Patrick replied to the greeting and deliberately let his mixed Dutch-British accent out when he spoke. "I'm calling you on my new phone. Finally decided to buy one after all these years of putting it off. Plus I gave you the honor of being the first number I called and to find out what your current location is. I'm near the potion shop, are you close by?" he asked him to shift back to the usual English accent he speaks with. Tried not to sound like he was overly worrying since the other does seem like he has a pretty good sense of direction. "Oh, and while I still have you on the phone I have yet to ask if you have any special request for the Thanksgiving grilling in the park? Do you have a type of meat you're against eating?" he asked him. He was going to buy the food after today's date and his boyfriend can contribute whatever he wants to add to it. Also was going to make something special for the pets to eat along with toys to play with.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Pezzle's Potions.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: teasing and worried.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1429.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs? And on phone with his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

It surprised Saeki to hear his boyfriend on the phone. Didn’t he leave yet? Maybe he would be later which was alright too, they had all day. But when he heard what Patrick said to him he blushed deeply when they spoke about his native tongue. Saeki chuckled a bit once the surprise abated a bit and smiled. "I can only agree about your accent, my love." he replied genuinely. The young man loved his lover’s accent. They didn’t use it much though, but then nor did he use his Japanese a lot. Before he could ask about their leaving from home though he already had his answer. It made Saeki feel rather special in a way. It sounded like they bought the mobile phone just so he would always be reachable for him. "I’m honored hun. I’ll be sure to save this number to my card." he replied and then looked around to answer the question. He was really close, in fact… "I.m about to turn the corner onto the street with the shop myself." he replied as he turned said corner and looked at the shop. Patrick was already standing there but turned the other way. Saeki chuckled and walked to them quietly before tapping their shoulder and if Patrick would turn around he would wave smiling brightly. "I’m not against any meat, but I am particularly fond of chicken. I would love for that to be part of the meal too." Saeki said to Patrick directly instead of on the phone and winked at them. After that they would go in the store and have a look around. After a while they exited, went about their day (together or not depending) until it was time to go home.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Pezzle’s Potions] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Hope this works as a last post of this day! xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:37 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Mathilda finished an urgent car repair yesterday. The customer was a businessman, but he claims that he was not from around here. Thanks to the people who knew Hilda about her repair shop, they recommend her services to the rich man which pushed him to look for Hilda rather than going to the other automobile repair shops in the city. And from the money and the tip she received, she decides to go to the Shopping District again to buy any interesting stuff.

"I wonder what I should buy today. I still have groceries at home. I still have enough parts for future repairs. Hmm. New clothes, maybe? Haha!" She chuckled from the thought of going shopping for clothes is not her thing.

It's a nice day. A bit cold, but she loves it. She didn't mind the cold weather. It makes her want to move more like how her ancestors would do under cold weather conditions. "Huh!? What's this now? She paused from strolling by the street as a sign caught her eyes, which reads Pezzle's Potions ..!? And out of her curiosity, she entered the establishment. [ENTER]

Upon entering, her eyes fluttered twice, seeing such an old style of interior design. The environment felt familiar, but she can't point her finger at it. "Wow, what is this place? .. I've been here befo-- GaAHh!!" She comically jumped like a startled cat and froze seeing the cloaked man with a puppet on hand. She then recomposes herself realizing that it was the vendor or probably the owner of this strange place. "S-Sorry.. you startled me there. Ahehe. She was then guided by the hand puppet of the mysterious cloaked person to have a look at the potions if anything may catch her interest. "E-er.. thanks." She replied back to the puppet before turning around to have a look at the potions being displayed. "Hmmm."
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Potion Shop?
                                                            WITH: None yet
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Curious, curious, curious"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 am
l SHEM l

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Having been cooped up inside for too long, Freya had put on some clothes that would be easy for her to take a run in and packed her drawstring bag with shoes and a water bottle, along with her wallet and phone. Tying up her hair and getting most of it out of the way, she set out for a run that would probably be the most she did that day. She hadn't heard from a few of her friends for awhile, she wondered what John was up to. Shaking her head, her bare feet softly padded along the ground as he legs easily strode in an easy run. Her ears laid flat back and her tail swayed lightly with the motion of her body. She took off through the towns, waving to a few people, but mostly just keeping to herself as she ran. She found it funny that running had been an absolute constant since she had moved here. But it seemed to be one of the few ways to exercise her body and keep herself in some relative shape. She didn't know many people all around, but those few people she knew didn't seem to share her ability in martial arts, so she didn't really have anyone to train with.
Having run into the shopping district, she slowed to a stop to stretch her muscles a bit more, having realized she hadn't actually worked them out like this for a few days. She wasn't winded or sweating yet, no, she'd have to run much much longer than that to work up a sweat, but it was always a good idea for her to stop here and there to stretch her muscles out. Looking around to where she stopped, she looked up at the sign on the shop in front of her. "Pezzle's Potions? Peculiar." Arching a dark brow in question, her curiosity ended up getting the better of her. Abandoning her run, she pulled her shoes out of her bag and slipped them on before entering the building. Her blue eyes caught on the two people in the store, one of them a woman, and the other, well. A peculiar man to probably match the peculiar shop. When approached by the man, Freya easily held up her hands, "Thank you, I'm just going to look. I was curious." Easily deterring the man, she approached the potions on the wall, her tail flicking back and forth, her ears perked and always listening. They had such interesting things here. Looking sideways, she looked at the woman who also happened to be browsing the selection of things here. She stood a good six to seven inches over Freya, her small stature made that much more obvious next to her. Frowning gently to herself, she returned her attention to the bottles in front of her, reading their descriptions and contents.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Curious][☀:Location][Pezzel's Potions] [☂:I'm with][Herself] [✖:O.O.C.][..][✭Money:][500]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:18 am
User Image
User Image

Isn't this odd? The fact how modern the world is now, this store seems to be keeping its fashion. Perhaps it is just the owner's style? But why the rest of the interior feels like it hasn't been dusted for ages! 'Tis crazy! Creepy, but I think I like it. It feels familiar too.

"Now what do have here?' She muttered in curiosity as her fingers traced the display. The shelves seem to be clean though. Quite presentable but the rest of this room is straight-out creepy and outdated. 'Breath of-- Bubbles.. Description-- Underwater Breathing!? Sugarcanes! I think I should buy this one!' It made her bounce in excitement. She hasn't looked over to the new customer yet as she was far distracted and excited about being able to be underwater for a long period. "Eeeee. Tehehe." The way she reacts was like a fangirl. She was never a fan of the sea. Not that she can't hold her breath that long, which she absolutely can but it's quite different if you spend 6 hours under saltwater rather than equipping expensive scuba gears.

By the moment she when she calms down, she then turns her head to the new customer. Whoah! She paused after flinching. She didn't expect the new customer is a cat-like species. She would then pretend that she was not staring for too long and tries to distract herself again by looking at the rest of the potions but she didn't step away. Instead, she hummed a song while moving some steps closer to the other. -cough- mM-hmm.. "Erm, Hi there! Ahehe." Mathilda gave a shy wave at her. Hilda is usually the approaching type especially when she sees something very interesting. ----

"What potion are you lookin' fer? I think am gon' buy this one fer water breathin." She said with her Irish accent and decided to take another step closer. "Is it just me, or do you find this place quite odd as well." She whispered as she leaned a little closer to Freya. She would then give a suspicious look at the shop owner with a talking puppet as his hand. Creepy
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Potion Shop?
                                                            WITH: "This cutie kittie cat lady!"
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Curious, curious, curious"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces