Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 12:38 pm
l SHEM l

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Freya made a face to herself as none of the potions really seemed to grab her attention to something she'd need or want. One of them she saw though, the "A Tail, An Eye, A Wing, Or A Leg?" potion particularly made her chuckle. She certainly had enough of that nonsense already. Arching a brow at the sudden noises coming from the woman next to her, Freya looked at her from the corner of her eye, unable to hold back the small bit of laughter. Turning her attention back to the bottles, she frowned at the ones that seemed to make people fall out of love with each other for a short bit of time. That seemed cruel to her, even if it was only temporary.
Feeling eyes on her Freya tried not to cringe or look, finding it would be better to just ignore it. She was certainly used to people staring at her anyway. Noticing the woman take a few nonchalant steps closer, then make a greeting. Freya's ear perked at the sudden words directed towards her, turning her bright blue eyes towards the other woman. "Hello there." She answered easily as her tail swished gently from side to side absentmindedly.
As she asked her which potion she was looking for, Freya noticed the woman's Irish accent. Would honestly be hard not to. Looking back to the potions, she made a face, "I'm not sure. Some of them seem...Terrible." She said honestly as she thought about the one the other woman said she'd be likely be getting. Water breathing was pretty cool at least. As the woman got closer still, Freya lifted an ear as the taller woman leaned down to whisper to her about the oddity of the shop. Nodding quickly in agreement, Freya thought exactly the same thing. The little shop seemed so out of place in such a modern world, and it even seemed to be stuck in older times too from it's appearance. "I thought the same thing when I cam in. But it was almost like I couldn't help myself but come in to look." Her blue eyes were slightly narrowed, suspicious of this place, but undoubtedly curious still.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Curious][☀:Location][Pezzel's Potions] [☂:I'm with][The tall woman beside her] [✖:O.O.C.][..][✭Money:][500]

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:09 am
User Image
User Image

Mathilda watched as the cat lady waved her tail. She finds it adorable and possibly can't contain the excitement she felt when she finally talks to her. Oh how I wish you if your just a normal kittie cat and not a lady kittie person. Her lips comically curled, forming into cartoonish cat lips as she thought of it.

She would then lean away while her lips would form an amused smirk. "I know, right? Hmm. Would it be bad to ask that strange man? Though he seems to be.. er.. scary." Her eyes would squint to the owner/vendor of the shop. She kept staring at them until the puppet noticed her. She quickly shifted her gaze in fright which makes her look suspicious now. Shoot.

Her imagination is taking a toll on her. Looking at that shady person with a talking puppet reminds her of her family's campfire stories. And the story went from creepy to a full-fledged horror vibe.
                                                            "Hey uh. Miss kittie cat lady. Er, I think I should be going now. It's very nice to meet you, miss kittie cat lady! I have to go now. Bye-bye!" She said swiftly and quickly returns the water-breathing potion back to where she found it. Her tone indicates that she was getting nervous. And with no further a due, she sprinted across the shop like an S-class athlete and yeeted.

[EXIT]

When she was ten (10) meters away from the creepy shop, she gives her chest a pat. And her chest expands and retracts, not from the running but from her creepy imagination since her childhood. "Darn it. I was even enjoying the kittie cat lady's company." She said out loud before kicking a random street sign post on the street.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Potion Shop?
                                                            WITH: "This cutie kittie cat lady!"
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Curious, curious, curious"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:23 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmee hummed along to the song playing through her earbuds as she walked around the store. She'd been an early riser today, which was about a 50/50 chance most days, so she made some breakfast and coffee then headed out to work. So far the day was calm, no real rush of customers which left her with time to reorganize and restock the potions. Currently she was taking care of a relatively high shelf so was situated on a ladder, meaning she only kept one earbud in so as to listen in for customers. It would really suck if she was caught by surprise and fall from her perch. Last thing she needed was a trip to to hospital. Thankfully she finished up and was able to climb back down. So far she'd finished her task with the potions, so since she had some time to spare she'd mosey over to the counter to browse on her phone for a little bit. Check in on some games she was playing and of course scroll through social media, pondering what she'd get up to after she got off. Maybe go out for some late night clubbing? Or going out to each somewhere? Eh she'd figure it out later, she had time after all.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Pezzle's Potions ღ My Company: ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Work Clothes ღ My Mood: Calm ღ My Inventory: --
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker