Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 am
ғιםםℓє's ɢчм

User Image

Fiddle's Gym - where you can get fit... As a fiddle!
Inside the large building are several areas to workout. A rack of treadmills, a
few steps, a cycling room, even a movie room where you can run/walk,
cycle, or step while watching a movie. There's a track out back for the
outside runners, and a basketball gym for either basketball or volleyball
players - but rarely soccer. They usually play inside the track. Lastly, there's
an inside pool off to the right of the building. So if you feel like getting or
staying fit, this is definitely the place to be!

Available Items:
Everyday Use: $5.00
This covers being able to use the gym for a day without a membership. The
person arriving will need to pay each day they come in to use the gym.

One Month Pass: $30.00
This covers gym usage for 1 month. From the day you buy it for the next
month, your character can go to the gym free of charge. This also covers as
many specialty classes as you want for the month.

Season Pass: $120.00
This covers gym usage for 3 months. From the day you buy it for the next 3
months, your character can go to the gym free of charge. This also covers
as many specialty classes as you want for the next 3 months.

Year Membership: $260.00
This covers gym usage for an entire year. From the day you buy it for the
next year, your character can go to the gym free of charge. This also covers
as many specialty classes as you want for the year.

Special Classes: $10.00 Each
These are classes like Zhumba, Yoga, etc. Classes that have a specific
instructor, up to 30 other participators, and aren't just normal gym use. You're
granted only one special class of your choosing. This does not include gym
usage.

All-Class Month Special: $45.00
instructor, up to 30 other participators, and aren't just normal gym use. You're
granted as many classes as you like for the entire month; no limitations.
This does not include gym usage.

All-Class Season Special: $75.00
granted as many classes as you like for 3 months; no limitations. This does
not include gym usage.

All-Class Year Special: $120.00
granted as many classes as you like for a year; no limitations. This does not
include gym usage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:59 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Jogging into the gym Nomelle had already started her warm up. Walking up to the desk she looked at the sign and grabbed her card out of her wallet. Handing it to the front desk member,
"Season pass please." Once it was rung up her green eyes followed the path to the directions of where everything was. SLipping her card back into her wallet while she searched. "I should probably hit the treadmill first, weights & some squats, then do a little bit of volleyball before heading out to eat dinner. I'll cook fish..maybe~" making her plans ahead of time she stretched and pulled her large curly hair into a decent sized bun.

Going into the changing room she noticed she forgot her headphones and let out a deep sigh. Whatever... she thought as she changed and stretched before heading out to the workout area. Filling her water bottle at the fountain before spotting an empty treadmill. Nomelle walked over and climbed onto the machine and started it up, first with a jog.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 [Transaction Pending] ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Satisfied but sad ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Outfit of the day

Gym Wear

{Occ:}

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:37 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Finishing up her adventures in the gym she thought she'd take a nice stroll through the park before heading home to cook up a meal. Going to the locker room and changing into her clothes Nomelle let her hair down but put the fluff into one large neat braid and laid it over her shoulder. Stretching one last time before heading out her headphones fell from her pocket and she paused. Staring at them for a moment then...
"Cono! Really!? This whole time! Whatever, la proxima vez" she huffed leaning down to pick them up with her slender fingers. Connecting them to her cell she decided to listen to music on her walk.

And out of the gym she headed with her hood up and her braid sitting on her shoulder hanging down to her hip. Next destination, through the park and home.

[Exit to the park]

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 [Transaction Pending] ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Calm ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Outfit of the day

{Occ:}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:36 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:50 pm
Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya walks inside the gym with Ace who is off leash and as a bodyguard vest on with an I.D. tag hanging off his collar to show other workers that he is a service dog and they allowed him in. Taya was putting her hair up in a ponytail with her ear buds. The other guys were talking among themselves while some of them whistled at her but Ace growls at the guys that did and they back off.

Taya found some punching bags that were hanging off the ceiling then she puts on her fingerless gloves as she did some squats and stretches as she then started to punch and lick the bag while Ace sat down and watched over her just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:00 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: (Entering) Gym floor
With: Work-out-ers
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, faded red shirt, bandages around hands
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $922
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Well, my computer decided to go full retard on my while finishing the post so restarted... Also, 'lick the bag' XD Perfect placement for a typo!))

Another night and yet another odd person to be met here in Soleil City. Akira seemed to be like some odd magnet to the strangest of people, but of course that made this city interesting compared to the rest. He'd have to thank Carmen sometime for inviting him there, maybe stop by for dinner. He was only a couple of houses down after all, no point making a call when they were that close. Speaking of houses, he sat around long enough in his house vegging. He wanted to get out, and if possible find the gym he saw on an ad. while his physique didn't need much improvement, it was fine on its own thanks to his circumstances. Being a werewolf had its perks in terms of body building. When he changed, his muscles automatically changed to that of a career bear fighter. While they didn't last when he came back, his body remained in shape because of it.

It remained an athletic look outside of his more feral form, although he did keep in shape more when he camped out and worked manual labor. Now though, it was just the gym. Stepping into it, he was already changed to work, and just needed to find what to start at. Of the options, one was a station of kickbags with one occupied already with a fighter, complete with a dog of all things watching over her. After prepping, he decided to start on a bag of his own, pushing the bag back with each punch and kick. He wasn't new to fighting, a couple of bars along eastern Asia gave him some good, brutal, experience.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:41 pm
Taya and Ace

Ace watched as Akira was punching another bag but he turns back around to watch the other people to make sure Taya was safe. Taya looks at Akira as he came in then a guy walks up to Taya then he said,"Hey, whats a pretty girl like you doing a place like this.." Taya took out her ear buds then said,"I-I was just-" Ace glares at the man that walked up to Taya then the guy said,"Just what? I don't see girls in this place as much..I guess I might be lucky.." he was about to reach over to touch Taya on the cheek until Ace snarls at the guy.

The guy steps back,"whoa boy, take it easy.." Ace growls more and made a heavy bark which Taya grabs the handle on his harness then she said,"Just back away please.." the guy took her advice and backed off. Ace growls more while Taya sighs as she sat on the ground, she rubs her forehead to calm her nerves.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:58 am
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: (Entering) Gym floor
Balance: $917
((OOC: ))

While he was busy jabbing at the cushioned bag, a bark resounded in the open room. Holding onto the bag with his last punch, he looked over to the source; the only dog in the building as far as he knew. From what he could see, the girl had some guy, now walking away, trying to hit on her only to be warded off by her dog. Wiping off some sweat from his brow, he stepped away from his bag and walked closer to the girl. "Hey... They might kick you out if your dog causes trouble. Service or not, you should be careful with him." Unless she was some sort of exception, Akira couldn't imagine they would allow a normal dog in so it had to be a service dog.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:19 am
Taya and Ace

Ace looks at Akira while Taya then said,"I-I'm sorry, Ace was only doing his job.." Ace looks at Akira then he sat down while he looks back at the door. Taya then stands up then she said again,"He is a bodyguard, trained to protect me..I guess he might be out of hand.." she moves some of her hair out of her face while she looks at Akira.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:49 am
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Gym floor

"He's pushing it for his job." It didn't make much sense that she had a bodyguard here in the gym when she was training on the bag, but then again, why would she even have a guard dog outside her home? "You just need to keep an eye on him. Why do you even have a guard dog here anyways? Are you always expecting someone to flirt or is there something more dangerous you're worried about?" He glanced over to the bag before looking at her for an answer.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:00 am
Taya and Ace

Taya places a hand on Ace's head and pets him then she said,"I am a professional singer and I get scared in public easy..I just recently moved here so its kinda hard for me to get use to things around here..." she looks at Ace then back to Akira. She was not sure why but she felt abit more relaxed then she normally would but she remained cautious just in case.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:42 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok

"Professional singer and scared in public? That is a deadly combination." As far as he was concerned, when you're a singer being scared in public was something to be avoided, so maybe she was new to that profession. It seemed Soleil was the place for people to come for new times as it appeared so far. She seemed tense though, glancing between her dog and Akira. "Is there something wrong? I'm not scaring you am ?" He didn't think she was, but she wasn't entirely calm.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:46 pm
Taya and Ace

Taya then shakes her head,"O-oh no, its just that I never talk to other people before aside from my older brother, I guess I am little tense in a way, I-I'm sorry..My name is Taya and this is Ace." she chuckles nervously then she sighs while Ace soon laid on the ground on his side and he huffs lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:25 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Work-out-ers, Taya, Ace

The dog was taking Akira very lightly considering the guy that approached Taya before, but not that Akira was concerned over that. "Akira Velchok. Well met." A singer who was scared of the public and shy? He had no idea how she became a professional singer, although there was probably some reason she got through with her career. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to your own practice then..." Without much else to talk about, he stepped over to the bag next to hers and began again, throwing punches and kicks at the bag.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:58 pm
Taya and Ace

Taya then nods her head then she puts on her ears buds again then she fixes her gloves then her expression turned from being timid to focus. She continues to swing her punches and kicks to the bag. Ace turns his head as he looks at Taya practice but he lays his head down as he looks at Akira as well.

Taya started to think about on what to say next with out being scared and timid, her brother did say that she has to learn to grow out of that and have more friends also meet a guy that would like her for being her and not someone else.

Taya then sighs as she stops what she was doing then she turns to Akira and said,"Akira, I was wondering if you care to spare with me? I-I mean if you want to at least, I want to know how better I have gotten," she made a gentle smiles as she turns her music off and takes out her ear buds.  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff