Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:38 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Gym floor
With: Work-out-ers, Taya, Ace
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, faded red shirt, bandages around hands
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

He finished landing another punch onto the bag when Taya spoke up again, holding it there as he looked at her. "So you spar often then? I guess we can have a bout." He dropped his arm from the bag, adjusting the bandages over his hands and looking for a ring or sparing pad or something they can use. He nodded in the direction when he found them, and began walking there. "I won't exactly be a good measure for you seeing as this is our first bout." he explained, picking up a pair of pads for himself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:48 pm
Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya follows him while Ace walks alongside Taya but he lays down near Akira's punch bag as he watches Taya grabs pair of pad for her own then she puts them on and said,"A first time sparing with another person aside from my brother yes.." then she steps onto the padding then she stretches again then she said,"I'm not that worried, besides it give me more of a practice really," she then fixes her hair then gets into a fighting stance.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:37 am
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok

At least she had no quarrels about the match. He'd have to hold back a bit, he didn't know how much strength she had nor what she was used to taking in a match. "Let's go then." Once he took his stance, he threw a couple of jabs before switching to soft kicks, and then preparing for a counter from her. If he just went on a spree of thrusts, he'd just be pummeling Taya, and fail to protect himself form anything from her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:00 pm
Taya and Ace

As he started to attack her, her dodges were more like spins and dance movements like she was doing Salsa dance moves then she started to throw some jabs and kicks as well. Ace watched the spar go then everyone started to look at them practice some were placing bets to see who would go down first.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:51 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok

Her movements were more confusing to Akira, not sure why she would take such an method to avoid the punches rather than intercept and counter. "You're too spry." He commented as he blocked her counters. He didn't care that any was watching, although why they would he had no clue. They were just practicing with each other. Keeping up with her, he aimed more for her arms and legs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:11 pm
Taya and Ace

Taya just smiled like she is having the best time of her life. She didn't want it to end as she saw that he was aiming for her arms and legs, she was about to swing in some kicks until an elderly man came out of the crown then he yells out as it echo,"Taya!!" Her expression to what Akira can was pure fear, her eyes widened then she slips on the mat and fell on her back.

Ace barks as he got up and walks up to her then she sits up as she turns her head to look at the elder man whos hand turns into fists with rage. Taya cringed with fear like a child seeing a monster,"F-Father..H-How-" the man yells,"What the hell are you doing?! you should be at home!!" Ace growls then she took the pads off then she stands up.

She took a step back then she looks at Akira,"I-Im sorry, I-I got to go.." she grabs Ace's leash and they both took off running then the man yells again,"Taya Cross!!" he was about to run after her.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:27 am
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok

The next counter came, kicks, and Akira prepared himself for them- but they didn't come. Someone called out Taya's name in the gym, and she appeared to panic, falling down on the mat. Akira stepped out of his stance, looking for the source of the voice, an old man charging over. It was easy to piece together their relation since Taya stammered out 'father', although why he was here, Akira had no clue. After Taya ran out, people around them looked confused. Akira began removing the pads and walking off the pad as he commented to the man; "Please keep your voice down. We're in a public place." He didn't want to get into her family politics, so he didn't press the issue but he was concerned about the yelling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:59 am
Taya and Ace

The man looks at Akira then said with a glare,"Stay out of this punk, this has nothing to do with you.." He looks back then he straightens his tie then he mumbles,"Worthless child.."he then walks out while he pushed a few guys out of the way then a few minutes later Taya peeks,"I-Is he gone?"Ace also peeked out as well.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:43 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok

A rude remark complete with glare. Subtle. As far as first impressions, the man had a horrid one. Dropping the pads back where he retrieved them, he prepared himself to leave. As he was wrapping the bandages back around his arms, he heard Taya's voice, soft but obvious. "Oh, you're still here. I don't want to pry, but would you mind explaining what that was on about?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:02 pm
Taya and Ace

Taya then steps out while Ace follows behind her then she picks up her things and the pads that she used, she returned them as well then she said,"My father, he is the CEO of a company and he wanted me to do something else aside from being a singer like my mother is..He told me that I should be raising a family and be married to his company partner's son but I didn't want to so.."

She paused then she rubs her arm then she continues,"so he decided to w-well..beat me for not listening.." she cleared her throat then she said with a gentle smile,"Thank you for the spar and a chat, sorry I got you mixed into this.." she looks at Ace and then said,"Ready Ace?" Ace huff as he answered.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:09 pm
NemaColden

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Gym floor, leaving
With: Work-out-ers

While he didn't really approve of child abuse, Taya appeared to be old enough to be considered an independent, so why did the father come searching for her? It didn't matter very much, Taya left, taking her dog with her, and leaving Akira with some odd glances at him. Heaving out a heavy sigh, he left as well, deciding he had enough time at the gym for one day, maybe even a week. For the rest of the day, he'd probably walk around Soleil, looking for employment. Maybe he'd have yet another random run in, which he seemed to get a lot of here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 pm
Shin'nara Cain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!~~~!

Shin'nara watched the two youths fight. The female used to much effort to make her moves pretty, causing to many openings to take her down. The male hadn't moved much and she could tell he was analyzing her instead of using the openings given. She also witnessed the old man come into the gym and cause a seen. Deciding that the man will need to be watched when ever he is in the gym, Shan'nara goes over to the coupe before the woman can leave. In a non emotional and monotone voice she bluntly says,"You wast your energy on making it pretty, by spinning as much as you do, your balance is compromised. Meaning you will hit the ground easier. Instead if you are to spin then use the momentum to add to your attack." Remembering that most of the time people find her rude she adds, "However you have a good foundation in use. I am Shin'nara Cain and I'm a trainer here. Join my class on martial defense and use what i will teach you, to put that old man in his place."

Looking at the dog besides the woman and she nods her head a him. "Nice to meet you both." Shin'nara obviously has no social skills what so ever and clearly doesn't understand emotions. She waits for their own reply in silence and an unfaltering stare.

~~~!With:Gym Users~~~!Money$1000~~~!Thinking:Nothing~~~!

Quote:
NemaColden

Raqualia_Mio

Silent Friend

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • That One Hero 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:27 pm
Raqualia_Mio

Taya and Ace

Taya looks at the trainer then she nods her head quickly and said,"Please! that would most helpful, when does your class start?" she was happy that she can at least have a decent trainer since her brother was never around then when the woman was saying about teaching her father a lesson, Taya chuckles nervously,"Y-Yeah.." Ace looks at the trainer as he wags his tail lightly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:08 pm
Shin'nara Cain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shin'nara nods her head in response. "The class is fairly new, and you are the only participant that has accepted. I have planned to host the class every Friday night from 4pm to 10pm. Depending on the outcome and response, i may add more days. If you have anyone in mind that could benefit from the class please invite them. Ah, that reminds me, what is your name and your companions?" Shin'nara bent down and held out her hand and said with a blank face and tone, "Here doggy, doggy, doggy. Here, doggy, doggy, doggy."

~~~!With:Gym Users~~~!Money$1000~~~!Thinking:Nothing~~~!

Quote:
NemaColden

Raqualia_Mio

Silent Friend

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • That One Hero 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:31 pm
Phoenix347

Raqualia_Mio

Taya and Ace

Taya then shakes her head but she looks at Akira,"W-Well.." then she saw the woman bend down to her dog then she smiles,"His name is Ace, he is my personal bodyguard.." Ace huffs then he smells then woman while his tail continues to wag but he remains close to Taya.  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff