Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:08 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Pleasant | ocation → Fiddle's Gym | ompany → No one yet

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab He had a lazy day the other day, spent tit finishing with clearing out the boxes in his house while playing out... the incident, trying to figure how could it have gone down differently, reliving the embarrassment as he slowly comes to the conclusion that he's just gonna live with it. Move on and hope the other guy forget it happened. And kind of hope he's not at the gym either today..just today.

tab tab A new day means new him, and today was another session with Heisuke which he's pretty excited cause he's been writing up notes for workout ideas that his client can do both inside and outside of the gym. Under his main notes was an arrow leading to more notes but it was specifically muscle stretches for the legs because he was informed ahead of time that Heisuke's significant other; Daisuke will be joining him again but for a reason that he seemed to have pulled a muscle in the leg area. More training for when he became an actual physical therapist, that degree and license are on the horizon for him.

tab tab Arriving at the gym, earlier than the meeting time as per usual. Got dressed in his workout clothes. Did about ten minutes of warm-up exercises till he was ready for the session. While waiting for the two to arrive, Timo takes a sip of his water and takes a bite of his protein bar and briefly checks his phone for messages.

ut offee: ta da!
User Image
tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 pm
tiny14xx2
Just Rosa

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

He was actually starting to like the gym a bit, though he still never strayed more than a few machines away from his husband. You know, just in case Hei-chan was having a glitchy day, definitely didn’t have anything to do with Daisuke having a jealous streak. Certainly not at all. But today he was a tad bit nervous. He had pulled a muscle the day before yesterday, and Hei-chan had decided he should work with the “physical therapist” at the gym. Sadly, while he liked Timo, the man was not yet a licensed physical therapist and that little fact made him nervous. It had taken him years of therapy and countless hours of surgery and treatment from some of the best doctors to get him where he was today, and the thought of messing any of that up filled him with dread. But Hei-chan seemed to trust Timo and thought he should do it, and since he trusted his husband no matter what, he would do it. Dressing took very little time, a pair of black basketball shorts, a black t-shirt, and a purple-magenta near were easy enough to don even when he wasn’t getting around too easily. ”You’re going to stay close the whole time, right?” he asked his belovèd whilst they were driving over to the gym. ”I’d be so distracted trying to find you I’d probably end up dropping a weight on myself,” he pouted. ”Besides, if that crazy lady shows up again I don’t want to run miles trying to catch her…so that I can throw her off a roof, or something.” He would behave for now and not mention that anyone who eyed Hei-chan for too long would also be taking a long trip off of the roof.

And then they were there. He got out of the car well enough on his own, that’s right, he scrambled out before Hei-chan could get him. That might have been a touch rude, but Daisuke hated looking weak especially in public. ”Now don’t let me steal all of the attention. After all, both of us have a bit of healing to do, preferably together.” He gave his husband a chaste little kiss before following him into the gym and towards Timo.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: My husband Condition: Pulled muscle Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Hope this works!

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:04 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

╔══════════════╗
M a t e o ۞ S á n c h e z
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Entering the building, Mateo walked over to the front counter to check in as per-usual before heading over to a treadmill. He had just came back from a very long investigation, for a client about a murder within the family, that she believed it to have been staged as a happy little accident, but she suspected otherwise. Turns out she was right. There was a lot of yellow tape to break through, and paper work to file, but it was a hunt worth taking. After all, the pay was well enough to allow him to take some vacation time. Hopping on the treadmill, he started out with an even pace, on a slight incline that he would gradually raise up later in the workout. For now, he wanted to start off with a warmup before going in full throttle. Although, being in this human form was difficult enough as is. he felt confined, restrained, he was never able to reach his full potential in this form, but he took it as a challenge.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:42 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:36 pm
User Image

Dismi Rosenthal
"Cricket" ❧
User Image

Ah... Well, this was going to be interesting. The shifting silver of her stare drifted over the room of the Gym that housed the weights area; The scene tilting sidewise as the Fae Lass settled on her back on her own incline bench and started another set of Triceps Extensions. It wasn't like she hated the fact that she'd paid for a membership here, Cricket had even shelled out for a month's fee when she realized what a deal this place offered... but it did trouble her to know she'd only initially visited due to work. The woman's mercury gaze slid along the skewed equipment until she covertly found her target again, humor and dread twisting in her gut as the poor man struggled valiantly to finish his own workout without a clue that he was being tailed and even watched during his trials. An older man with salt and pepper hair and a rather charming if oblivious smile was her focus; certainly the guy was out of shape but he was far from obese.. This was the fourth time this week she'd followed him to this Gym after his work hours and thanks to the stubborn man she'd had to take steps to have a reason to attend the place herself just to keep an eye on him. Her outfit, a simple pair of black sweat pants and sneakers, had been cheap enough... but her top? It was hellish finding a workout bra that was backless to accommodate her wings and in her cup size... So one might ask Why go to the trouble for something as silly as recon? His Wife was absolutely convinced that his 'late nights' were spent with his Secretary. The reality that Cricket herself managed to dig up was far less nefarious and even a little silly as she uncovered the truth of this shady and evasive behavior the man had been displaying. The fellow just wanted to get into shape for his wife...

The steady burn in her muscles warned Cricket that she'd stopped paying attention to her reps and the woman blinked, her head tilting back to face the ceiling as she let her hands settle into a resting position on her chest with the dainty weights still in her curled grasp. The length of her braided hair had fallen over the side of the bench and brushed the floor absently and yet, even laid out as she was the Fae could still feel the side-long glances of the few other guests going about their business. If she had any sort of arrogance she'd blame the fact that this unusually revealing outfit flattered her appearance enough to warrant this level of attention... But Cricket was nothing if not practical and she had no doubt at all these curious stares were at the pair of whisper-fine wings that draped from either side of her resting place to flutter lightly along the floor as her braid did. Normally the Lady would never reveal her vulnerable point like this and it was honestly a special kind of hell pretending that it didn't faze her to do so. This wasn't just a physical work out... it was a mental one too, the woman stomaching her discomfort of exposing her wings to try getting over it. It wasn't as if there were a large number of other guests, it was why she opted to come inside instead of waiting outdoors in the cold on her target, but from a lifetime of experience she knew that Humans... didn't exactly appreciate 'odd' sights like this and that kept her on edge.

Movement from her prey's direction earned her attention back from her own discomfort and Cricket sat up, gently placing the 15lbs weights on the floor by her black sneakers before reaching down to snag her water bottle. The target wiped down his work out equipment and stumbled his way into the men's locker room at the far end of the service area... and Cricket allowed herself to relax as she took a few hesitant sips of her drink and focused on breathing to calm her heart rate. Anxiety and physical stress were common... but she'd learned to deal with both over the years. The man was likely heading to the Sauna in the locker room, that would give her a good half hour to sincerely focus on her sets and figure out how to gently break it to her client that her Husband... though way too dramatic in how he went about it... was actually working on a surprise for her. By all accounts this was good news! And yet... On some level it still bothered her, given the fact that Cricket had decided to try and get away from her sleuthing work for a while despite the favors like this one that kept dragging her back into the messes of others.

((O.o.C: Anyone is welcome to interact, posting to keep Cricket active~ ))
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:02 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤0
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Gym | Company : Dai-chan and Timo | Mood : Energized | OOC : --

"Dai-chan Dai-chan, remember not to push yourself. And tell people no if they try to flirt! Also, try to follow along behind me...lest time I got distracted watching you move around." The man's face flushes a little as he lets out a wistful sigh. "Dai-chan stretching in workout clothes is too distracting..." After patting his cheeks to make himself focus, the man gives his husband a strong hug, lifting him up a little. He has been regaining a lot of his strength lately, a sign that he is getting a little better. Even if he can fell an uncomfortable tug in his lower back as he lowers Daisuke back down. "Okay, I think that helped. I feel better." He's probably a lot more hyper today than usual, but that is thanks to a lot of coffee that he ingested and a whole lot of energy that he's been feeding off of with his honey with their intimate moments. Sometimes even he forgets that he is technically an incubus.

After pep-talking himself a little more, the man ushers his beloved inside of the gym and leads him in the direction of the spot they met Timo in last time. Though it took his protective husband some time to get used to Heisuke being trained by another man the first time, he is confident that the man will have a much easier time now. They already got through the introductions and base stuff after all. All the weirdness should be no more! At least that is his hope coming in today.

"Hello Timo!~ How are you today?" Always bubbly and ready, the man waves as he approaches, ignoring the stares he got as he felt his glamor lock into place for a split second. The last thing he needs is for that to be acting funky when he's trying to do his therapy. He doesn't want to make things awkward and tense for his trainer.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Gym | ompany → Heisuke & Dai

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab After his lovely adventure into the snowy downtown that led to him meeting someone new and maybe a new friend. Today was going to be exciting too, it is another training session with Heisuke. Waking up nice and early to leisurely do his morning routine while going over client notes and coming up with ideas for today's exercises. "Client name.... Heisuke....Aki..yama. Right, let's see- overall non-specified area of workout." Scribbling down a few notes in his journal, brainstorming for today.

tab tab Heading out of his house and making his way to the gym, earlier than the appointment so he can get warmed up. A new year is here and Timo looks forward to working towards the resolutions he set for himself including memorising directions better and getting his certifications by the end of this year. And a few other stuff. Keeping the optimism high as he has reached the gym, changed from into his gym wear before making his way to the empty part of the facility to do some stretches and in place jog for a bit.

tab tab Finishing a few more reps of arms and leg stretches as he heard his name called out to him. Looking towards the direction of the voice seeing it was Heisuke...and his husband again... He really needs to ask Hei to come to their next sessions without his husband. Nothing against him, it's just that Dai isn't exactly his client and he feels a bit overwhelmed being watched/ handling two people at the same time. "Ah, hello Heisuke. I'm doing quite well, are you ready for today's session? I have a few things prepared. He gestured at the few small equipments he has brought with him.

ut offee:
User Image
tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:04 pm
tiny14xx2
Just Rosa

User Image

This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

”I’ll be fine, my love. I know how upset you would be if I hurt myself, and what sort of husband would put their soulmate through such an ordeal? And don’t worry about any flirt attempts, I have perfected some menacing scowls for just such an occasion.” Not that it was likely to happen, but he supposed there was a chance there was some perverse individual out there who would pursue someone lower on the attractive list. ”Oh? It pleased you that much? I might just have to carry workout clothes with me more often…” Well, nowhere public, but maybe in a secluded part of the park or on the beach when no one was around. He added it to his mental list of ways to entice his husband then put the folder back into the vault. The vaultkeeper rapidly disappeared as he felt himself being encompassed and lifted off the ground. It was such a new addition to their romance, but he had to admit it was pretty fun. ”Alright Atlas, don’t overwork yourself either. I sincerely doubt I could carry you all the way back to the house.” Maybe if it was an absolute emergency he could, like those stories of grandmothers picking up the front end of cars so their grandkids could escape. Had he just compared himself to a grandmother? s**t, he had. That didn’t make him feel the greatest, but maybe he could use that as further impetus to get himself back into shape.

He waited patiently for a moment as Hei-chan composed himself. Probably centering himself so his glamour didn’t start acting up. That was an imperative step lest Daisuke have to break a few laws defending his man. Daisuke was going to part ways as soon as Hei-chan and Timo got together, but before the two got close Daisuke could feel a shimmer in the air that made chills run up his spine. ”The glamour…” He placed his hand on his husband’s shoulder and gives him a quick peck on the cheek. ”You kids have fun, I’ll be elsewhere in the gym, giving you your space. But if you need me, I shouldn’t be hard to find.” He waited a beat to make sure Hei-chan was alright before he wandered off to watch from a less creepy distance.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan and Timo Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: High O O C:

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:28 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦①
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:38 am
User Image
User Image

[ENTER]

An hour passed, and Rapha finished warming up his muscles for his full-body workout. He took his phone, scrolling up and down, looking for the right song this evening. "Well this sounds nice." he muttered, not clicking the "Next" button on the music app. The song made him bop his head as he closed his eyes. And he was just enjoying his own company, as usual.

He would then move to a treadmil to work for his cardio. Since he is inside a gym, he doesn't want to break the equipment. He is a half-vampire which Rapha can do beyond what a normal human being can do. All these equipment may improve his physic, but it would take additional weights, more time in the tredmil and a heck lot of crunches and pull-ups. He just wanted to sweat and also enjoy the nice view of lovely, strong and hot ladies in the gym.

Speaking of hot, the temperature in the room was nice. It was enough to trim unwanted curves on the body if one would like to look firm. Not to mention the red-haired girl he saw a few minutes ago. And wonders maybe he could talk to her, and hopefully flirt at some point.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AwkwardGirlhood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:52 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②③яם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦②
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Workaholic would be the last word Reira Lovelis would use to describe herself. But that didn’t mean that she appreciated anything that kept from getting some much needed coin. A single girl has to work to keep up appearances. And fewer men clicking on her page and not subscribing was the worst. January was irritating with all of the new year's resolutions and s**t. Men trying not to cheat on their wives, Men trying to not **** themselves and waste their hard earned cash on online women. God, having a ******** concious was so overrated. The only silver lining for this situation the redhead saw is that she could use this time for herself and prep herself for new toys next month. There was always fresh meat in February…

Thus, the darling redhead succubus went to the 24 hour Fiddle’s Gym tonight because she could ditch her toys for one evening. They wouldn’t mind much. Some even went crazy over that type of thing… abandonment triggered some kind of kink in them. So, Reira did her usual routine of checking in with the front desk. She held up the ‘QR’ code on her phone for her gym membership to be scanned by Steve and was let go with a loud whistle by said hunk of beefcake. He definitely knew how to treat a woman at 10:00 pm on Wednesday. She continued down the hallway towards the floor and not stopping at a classroom like usual for spin. The floor was nearly empty when she got there. Just a handful of souls who were more dedicated to the lifestyle than she was. Her dark eyes glossed over everyone and she saw no one particularly satisfying to her taste yet. Boo…the redhead shuffled through her workout playlist to one of her favorites as she walked toward a treadmill on the farthest side from everyone. Placing her headphones in her studded ears, Reira warmed into tonight's exercise by running some cardio. Nothing could beat some good cardio.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : None ]❀► [where : Fiddle’s Gym ❀► [mood :Frustrated❀► Cardio Bunny + Braided Pigtails ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :

l SHEM l

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces