Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:08 am
User Image
User Image

Night two (2) at Fiddle's Gym. Rapha was drenched in sweat and heat, steaming off from his body. He woke up at 3pm and spent the rest of his time inside this gym. And breakfast? No. He wants his hunger to motivate him even more. He didn't break a sweat yesterday so why not push his limits now?

He took a deep breath and exhaled to cool himself off. His lips parted slightly and he licked his upper lip while he stretched his arms wide and then side to side. He took his towel and began to wander off to check if someone was doing the heavy deadlifting. It's quite interesting to see if the folks here could handle the challenge. Some may have achieved their weight while some focused their abdominal muscles too much that they would puke and cause a mess on the thick rubber mats.

There were a couple of guys there but someone else caught his eyes. "Hey, isn't this the girl from yesterday?" He said in his thoughts and wondered if he could get a closer look at the "view". The girl was cute, not to mention that she has a really good body frame. And that a**.

Her hair though. It sparked his attraction to her appearance by the color of her locks. Red as they are, it made Rapha bite his lower lip as they remind him of the orgasmic taste of blood. Rapha took his wander around the gym while his eyes kept flashing at the woman. Wander, because he wants to look at her at every angle. Some say it would be creepy, though in the wild, predators will always check their prey first. But the question is, is this lady prey... or a predator?

Rapha would then wait until he has he chance to approach her. Because it would be rude to disturb someone's workout. "Hey, I've been noticing you and.. your hair is so.. beautiful. And dang.... You're a masterpiece. Any guy would be so lucky meeting you." At the parts where Rapha paused, his eyes were panning slowly up and down from Reira's hair down to her chest. But after that, his eyes are then focused on her face with a charming and friendly smile.

"Do you have your boyfriend here? I-- I didn't mean to intrud though." Rapha would raise his hands as he said this part as if he would move on and leave her alone if Reira is already in a relationship.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AwkwardGirlhood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:51 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑯тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:20 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Pleased | ocation → Gym | ompany → Client

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab It was Saturday, usually a nice lazy day for most and him but he had a two-hour workout session with one of his regular clients. He went over his daily routine; cleaning up, a light warm-up, balanced breakfast and dressing up before heading out the door. He has become comfortable enough to navigate his way to the gym without needing directions, it has become muscle memory for him now. 'Left turn here... another left turn here... go straight forward here and two more right turns and I'll be there.'

tab tab He reaches the facility early, so he warmed up again before meeting up with the client, a male young adult who wanted to both maintain his body weight but also gain some muscles at the same time. After making some small talk about what both of them have been up to and hearing about the healthy protein-filled meals the client has been trying out. "That sounds delicious, I'll be sure to give it a try myself." Timo then continued with the plan he has curated for his client, doing a warm-up, stretching, bit of cardio exercise, muscle workout (using the weight machines, low weight/ high reps), more cardio and then more stretches to complete the workout [Don't worry they stayed hydrated throughout it]. The session went on for a few hours before his client gets cleaned and dressed in the changing room while Timo writes down notes on their session in his notebook that he will share with him.

ut offee:
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Fiddle's Gym | Company : Timo | Mood : Pleased | OOC : Got tired of trying to do his new one for now xd

His intent was to scope out the gym and get his own exercise while here just to see if the place was worth a shot or not. If he didn't like it, he could always just get some of the stuff sent over from his rehab back home to make a gym in his own place. He may not be the most socially adept person around, but he's never found himself to be particularly uncomfortable in public gyms. He's in great shape and no one pays him any mind that he knows of. And typically, he returns the same gesture. Except, normally he doesn't see a familiar face when in an entirely unfamiliar place. His exercise routine can wait a bit longer until he's done catching up a little.

"Timo?" He hadn't had the chance to meet the man for very long back home before things kind of got a little crazy and he had to shut down the rehab for safety measures. Kind of hard to keep things under control when people kept trying to break in and steal expensive equipment since the original fighters of crime were being investigated by his brother and his team. Maybe it was a bad time to leave Azazel's side, but he really couldn't stay in a place that took away his home away from home and made his clients feel unsafe.

He approaches the man in a light jog, slowly coming to a stop when he got closer. "I thought I might have mistaken you for someone else, but it really is you. I wasn't expecting to see anyone from the city here." He offers his usual charming smile that he's perfected over the years for his clients to help them relax. His brother always joked and said that Luther always used his good looks to make people more docile. Attractiveness gets attention he supposed, but that wasn't ever something he felt like fit him very well. "I don't know if you remember me? Doctor Baleel from the Rehabilitation center? I do believe you were set to be an intern in my office before it was closed."

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Pleased | ocation → Fiddle's Gym | ompany → Luther

User Image

tab tab Finishing going over his notes and assigning homework to his client for their next meetup followed up with goodbyes as he heard someone saying his name. "Oh." He turned to face the man, there was an air of familiarity but nothing that came to mind off the bat for him until he started describing the clinic and the fact he knew Timo was an intern, the gears in his head started to turn.

tab tab "Oooooooooohhhh, yes I was interning as a physical therapist for my studies at the time. And I am still studying to get my licence." As it turns out there are more steps to do if you want to carry out your own practice rather than working under someone else. Plus Timo has other career plans he'd like to try out, or maybe something to keep on the side like a hobby. It's not smart to spread yourself thin.

tab tab 'Is this where I should do small talk? I'm not good at it.' Here goes nothing. "Have you been up to anything since the clinic?

ut offee: I hope this is good enough emotion_kirakira
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:48 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home and then Fiddle's Gym | Company : My memories | Mood : Lost | Thoughts : "What will happen to the Alaric name now?" | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit: : ... | OOC : --

"I just thought that you would want to know what is going on here. He's surprised that he's still holding the phone with how much he's shaking. He woke up this morning feeling pretty good and ready for his day. While he was tending to Atlas' breakfast, he got a call. After getting scolded by Sae, he's made sure to keep his phone on him even with outside with the bird. After that he planned to go to the gym and get rid of some of his excess energy before heading to the library to pick out the book Cas told him to try. But now? After this news he isn't sure what to do.

His vision is blurry and he can hear his brothers clamoring over the phone distantly. "Avi? Are you okay?" He can feel Atlas headbutt his arm from his perch, but everything just feels so muted in comparison to his conflicted relief. He's finally free for good but...there is also a hallow feeling to knowing that the person he once saw as his father is dead. "Are they...sure?" Masumi makes a sound of confirmation and just like that, he's crumbling to the ground in Atlas' sanctuary. "It was confirmed this morning. He seemed to be making somewhat of a recovery from the stroke but...they think that maybe Akane might have sapped out the rest of his lifeforce in his sleep. Avi..she got angry because she found his will. He left nothing for her or the others. He's been steadily pulling away from her and the twins, stopped making any public appearances and everything. Avi...he wasn't planning to live long even prior to her killing him. And he...well he left everything in your name." He pulls the phone away from his ear, staring at the screen because he's feeling like he's having an episode and not hearing reality.

When he hears Masumi calling his name through the phone again, he puts it back to his ear. "Rehan...gave it all...to me?" No no no, his father was evil. He wouldn't have wanted to leave a cent to anyone. "He also...we found your mother's belongings in his safe. Castielle, Marcellus, and I think it would be best if we brought you everything. We want to see you, can we?" His mother's smile as she pets the feathers of her treasured bird comes to his mind. Of a time when his mother and his father laughed and danced together as he hopped around with them. There was so much love and laughter before his father got involved in the political world. He hasn't had a memory like that in decades. "But...with everything going on over there..." He hears Masumi huff in frustration before another voice in the background causes him to pause. He hears the phone being taken before he's greeted by a voice he hasn't heard for some time now.

"Octavius, it is Utsuru. Masumi informed of what is happening. I'm sorry for the suddenness of everything. Listen, I will handle everything here on this end. You should see your brothers right now." The same calm that he experienced in the man's library washes over him all over again, making the panting he didn't even realize he was doing slow down. He takes a few deep breaths, trying to recall the sea of peace he felt when he crossed that warm threshold and smelled the flowery scent of Utsuru's nullification presence. "You don't have to help me...you don't owe me anything. I still owe you my life. And your library, if you leave it...Yousuke?" The man shushes him before sighing. "The library will be fine for a couple of days, I will close it down. As for Yousuke, it isn't like I plan to let him out of my sight. We will be okay. Let us help you, please." He makes a sound of affirmation similar to Masumi's before Utsuru is assuring him that he will prepare everything accordingly while the brothers head his way. His brothers talk to him one by one, helping him feel a little less frazzled to all the sudden information dump he's experiencing.

By the time he gets back inside after assuring Atlas, he has a feeling under his skin preventing him from relaxing at all. He can't sit still, can't really focus. He should be happy, so why did he feel so heavy? Is he mourning the version of Rehan which used to be a good father? Has he been stuck in his hatred so long that he's never really mourned the loss of both his parents? "Why does it taste so bitter?" He lifts a hand to wipe at his eyes, not sure what to do with the emotions swirling in him. He lifts his phone, still wondering if he actually had that conversation or not. His father kept his mother's things? He thought he tossed them out. He left everything to Avi? He wrote Avi a letter? What universe is he living in? He doesn't understand that man at all. He was comfortable placing him in the villain role, he was okay with that. Now what the hell was he supposed to do with this information? With the memories of his childhood before his mother became ill?

He finds himself changing in his room, embracing the silence around him as he slowly pulls each article of clothing on. Eventually he's sitting on his bed staring at his phone after typing a message.

ll Neo ll
                                        "Is it possible to grieve someone who ruined your life? I got what I wanted, but why do I feel so empty?"

He debates whether or not he should send the text to Sae, of whether or not it even matters to tell him. He told him what he did to Rehan, and what Rehan did to him. But would Sae even be able to shed some light on what he's feeling? He doesn't know who he can even talk to about this. It has him so perplexed that he doesn't even recall sending the message or grabbing his keys and his gum bag. When did he get in the car and start driving? Time passes in a blur, and he's finding himself at the gym. As if his body would not allow him to break his daily routine even if his brain were not present.

He's on autopilot as he puts his belongings away and steps onto a treadmill. He starts with a walk, trying to clear his mind until he's eventually breaking out into a run because focusing on his breathing helps him get out of this weird hole he's fallen into.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:57 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Fiddle's Gym | ompany → Gym goers

User Image

tab tab You can say that Timo lives a simple life, not a whole lot happened growing up; he was born and raised on the family farm, he went to school and when he's not at school, he would be helping his parents maintaining the farm and taking care of the animals. That formula hasn't changed much till his high school graduation except for when he joined the volleyball team but even that didn't make a significant impact.

tab tab Then Timo began studying for his licence and moved away from home for more job opportunities was when his usual life structure drastically changed. It's been several months since he moved and it took till recently to actually settle down in the new home; though the stress hasn't fully calmed down for him yet but he's getting there. A small quiet home is very different compared to a decent size family farm full of animals; maybe adopting a dog will be nice.

tab tab There was no client today, Timo just wanted to do his usual routine. After cleaning himself off, and eating a balanced, protein breakfast; he started a light jog over to the gym. Kind of waving to the staff, though then again; he's technically a staff member too but a bit more independent. Getting changed into his gym clothes as he goes out into the main area starting off with his usual warm up which is a whole body stretches and some light cardio. After that, he made his way over to the treadmills, he noticed a familiar face already at the machines. 'Seems like someone have been visiting this place frequently..' What he was thinking as he picked the treadmill next to his, offering a half-awkward wave. "Hey there, how've you been?"

ut offee:
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home and then Fiddle's Gym | Company : My memories | Mood : Tired | Thoughts : "I can have conversations..." | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit: : Gym wear | OOC : --

Much like the first time they met, the man was startled by the sudden approach. Also like last time when he almost dropped the heavy weights on his foot, he almost let the treadmill wipe him out when he lost his pacing for a moment. It was most likely his fault for doing all out runs on a treadmill, but it also wasn't like he expected someone to actually speak to him. Luckily he catches the arm bars and plants his feet on the sides in time to avoid embarrassing himself. When the machine is put on pause, he grabs his towel so he can wipe away any sweat as he waves in return.

He told himself that if the two met again, he would try not to be so awkward around the man, nor would he stare him down menacingly. When he's managed to catch his breath enough to speak, he offers a small smile. "A little busy, but I have been worse off. What about you? Were you able to enjoy your Norse mythology?" The first time they met, and the second time at the library, Avi was rarely able to say a full sentence to the man. So he told himself next time he met him, he would use words for a change. Perhaps having Saeyong around to make him talk more has helped him in some way. Even despite the confusion he's dealing with right now, he's able to give a warmer greeting to the man than he used to. He sets his towel down when he's done, before taking a drink of his water. It was probably good to take a break anyways. He's been at it for awhile. "I hope you remembered to return the books in on time?" Ah...he's not heard himself speak so playfully in awhile. It's nice to not feel like he has to be tense at all times. Maybe he's just tired and has no room for the tension when his limbs feel so loose after running.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:54 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤④
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:04 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

The gym wasn't only work though she had to admit having a job that was close enough to the discipline and the focus of a Dojo was nice. Kiku liked to make use of the gym herself to keep herself nice and strong, fit as a fiddle especially after those old days. The woman had come to the gym alone initially but she did have an idea to contact someone she had come to like quite a lot though hadn't seen in some time. Hisako! She sent her favorite little oni a text inviting her to come and work out with her. Did Hisako like working out? Kiku knew she enjoyed sparring and eating. She was sure that being connected by the gym wasn't strange either. It did make her wish for a dojo but this was good too.

The large tigress did some things solo first, stretches being important and a bit of a run on the treadmill first and push-ups though she was planning more. It really had felt like it'd been some time since she went out oddly enough despite coming here for her work. Perhaps it was meeting a friend that had her a little bit more conscious of her habits. She observed herself in the mirror a few times making sure her fur was nice and clean, and that she wasn't too...out of place. She was sure she looked alright she normally did here. The dress code was pretty simple or well what passed for one. She huffed and went to lifting a few smaller weights first, curling as she kept her massive form out of the way. Greeting familiar faces and new ones out of habit.

It was a good day wasn't it? A very good day.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Fight Club (Bar) // 同朋: Lonesome // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces