Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako had a skip in her step as she made her way into the gym. Despite having been living in the city for a while, the little oni hadn't actually been made aware of the fact that there was a place like this. So when she was invited out by her dear friend Kiku, she of course had to say yes! It wasn't a traditional dojo or any other place that she'd normally do her workouts/training in, but honestly a place to exercise worked for her. She would hate to lose out on potential ways to have a good training regiment, it wouldn't do for her pride as a fighter! Though she would need to be careful around a lot of the equipment due to her enhanced strength, the last thing she needed was breaking something that didn't belong to her. Ren had decided to stay behind at home since this wasn't exactly the place for a fox. So Hisako left her beloved companion with some food and snacks and headed out. Once inside she looked around at the various gathered faces, looking out for the familiar giant tigress she'd grown quite fond of. It didn't take her too long to find her, the energetic little lady would've had to be blind not to see her. Jogging over to the weight set she beamed at her friend. "Kiku-san, hello!" she greeted happily, bouncing on her heels as she waited for Kiku to finish her reps. "It is good to see you again, thank you for inviting me out!" she added with a giggle.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $930 ❥ My Location: Fiddle's Gym ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Workout Day ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory:
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:27 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Up and down, Up and-AH! Kiku opened her mouth a little and soon she realized that her friend was there, turning in her direction as she caught sight of the little oni really quick. A big toothy grin on her face "Hisako-San!" she smiled resisting the urge to lift her into a big hug right there. She instead finished curling, placing admittedly fairly light weights down to get up bow to her friend in greeting as her tail swayed behind her. That familiar chuffing sound rising from her throat as she beamed down with joy "Of course~ Your are my friend! Have you been doing well?" looking around

"I thought since we were already sparring partners and food pals we could also do this!" she motioned around to all the ways people were working out. A second home if anything though she also taught swimming lessons for those who wanted them. She would motion to a bench nearby "No dojo but this does well! Plenty of heavy things for lifting." rubbing her head as she admitted that.

"You have...used the gym before?" of course she had but this one was interesting and if not then Kiku would love to be her guide. She had her own regiment but today was just a day to work out with someone she cared for. That was fun too! The tigress couldn't help but use her tail to grab a new dumbbell from the rack and lift using that though she was just being playful. Kiku didn't actually have enhanced strength, but rather strength befitting her nature as a giant tigress. She was naturally strong but hopefully they could find plenty to challenge them.
She leaned forward almost as if telling a secret "I actually work here. I can't look too bad in front of the regulars." she laughed merely joking.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Gym // 同朋: Lonesome // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC: // Outfit: Workout

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:47 pm
x