Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

They were back to the lake once more. This place held so many conflicting memories. It was where they first met: her a radiant and benevolent goddess just coming out to enjoy a swim, and he a timid and demure foreigner trying not to get himself killed. But more recently it was the site of their battle with his ex-wife, a battle which nearly killed him, took the life of Nyx, and took some of Ceres's innocence. Granted, during the battle, when he thought he was soon to die, he had proposed to her here, though it was hard to say whether that counted as a happy or sad association. Either way, they were back once more, this time at Ceres's insistence. She had been doing much better of late, willingly going out from time to time, gradually gaining her appetite back, and not always automatically suspecting passersby of evil. In a sense, she was doing better now than he ever had: he still couldn't trust people and was suspicious of all, but he had been that way for many centuries now.

As for his recovery, he was still learning to manage with only one arm, but he had gotten significantly better. He could now dress himself, though it felt like it took him forever, and sometimes when he was starting to get frustrated, Ceres would swoop in to help him out. In the grand scheme of things, it probably was important to make him work through it, but Ceres's tenderness and care was a large part of the reason he fell in love with her. So even if in the grand scheme it was not beneficial, it always worked to soothe him and remind him how fortunate he was to find such a perfect mate. And of course, as Ceres continued to improve, his constant worry about her lessened as well. It was his duty in life to make sure that she was happy and taken care of, so any dark cloud which hung over her was cause for alarm for him.

With the clouds and slight rain, he was able to go lighter on his attire, only adding a light cloak and the sunglasses over his normal wardrobe, but still it was devilishly hot, and he had half a mind to take a quick dip somewhere in the shade. For now he refrained though, as it was more important he remain beside Ceres in case she needed support, but also because even in the shade, he was still at risk of burning.

"Long was the hour for the valiant knight that would ne'er be sick or slain
Lonely the bower in the candle light with neither kith nor kin
Storm clouds over the full moon raced, as he swung to the dapple grey
And man and horse to the westward faced on the eve of an All Saints' Day.

He's laid his hand on his hunting horn and with his dying breath
Has blown a blast to the blazing morn that would rouse the angel of death
High in the cusp of the starry night he heard his grey hawk mew
As out of the misty morning light his ghostly greyhounds flew.

Waillee waillee my noble lord who wakes me from my rest
There's none can heal the wounds of time that lie bloody on your breast"

Relationship: Engaged
      Mood: Tentative
          Pain: ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎
              Ooc: __

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Over the past few short weeks, Ceres was gradually improving day by day. It got to the point where she was actually wanting to go out more often than not, which as of late, has been a huge difference. Honestly, the couple were doing a lot better overall. While she was attempting to get back to her old self, Driz on the other hand, was trying to improve and adjust to his new life with only one viable arm. He was actually making great progress, however, there were a few times were Ceres stepped in to baby him as per usual. She knew making him do things on his own, no matter how frustrating, was going to help him in the long run. But, she couldn’t keep her nurturing side back. Even when she was at her lowest, she still found ways to comfort and care for him. Maybe one day she wouldn’t be so smothering, but as of right now, that wasn’t a likely option for her.

Today, Ceres somehow managed to find the courage to go back to the forest. She was still shaken up from the fight long ago, but she couldn’t keep running from her fears. Besides, it was Nyx’s resting place and she wanted to pay her respects. Thinking about her sister made her chest tighten a bit. She missed her… The constant nagging, the helicoptering, everything! She’d sell her soul to even listen to Nyx complaining about something.

As the two walked through the forest, Ceres took notice of how uncertain Driz seemed to look. Even with the light drizzle of rain that came about, it was still pretty hot out today. Not as blistering as it had been before, but it was still enough to make the Dryad worry for her future husband. Good thing she came prepared! The woman had brought along a large tote bag. Inside were various items that she thought would be nice to place on an altar for Nyx. Not only that, but she brought along an umbrella and the doll that the mysterious pregnant woman gave to her on the night of the fight. She had meant to give it to Driz but… she was nervous for some reason. She had no clue what it meant to him or to that woman at all, but it had to be something important. Today was going to be the day she gave it to him.

Pulling out the umbrella, Ceres opened it up and held it over Driz’s head for extra shade from the heat. ” Hopefully this helps, dear. We’re almost to the pond, I think? “ There was a slight tone of nervousness as she spoke. The pond was where the two first met, where the fight happened, where she had almost lost her love. It was also Nyx’s resting grounds… Ceres was honestly scared to see what was left from that night. She was pretty sure the corpses of Matron’s soldiers had fallen into the depths of the pond, but what of her sister’s remains? That night, she had instantly turned back into a tree - fallen, broken, and dead. To random hikers, it probably just looked like the average dead tree. Ceres knew the truth, though. Would she shut down again if she saw her tree just laying there in the mud?

☆ mood: Anxiousxxx☆ company: Drizyrr xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

From his surface world raids, he knew that the same location had different weather and temperatures, but he wasn't sure if these temperature fluctuations were random or if they followed a pattern. If there was a pattern, what was it and in what part of the cycle were they in now? The deep caverns of his homeland had created an artificial day/night system which mimicked the surface world, but they had no need for weather or seasons, so such concepts were completely unknown to all except the most worldly drow. If they were in the cooler part of the cycle, then he would definitely need to change jobs so he would only have to be active at night.

He gave her a slight smile as she pulled out the umbrella and held it over them both. "Ever the prepared one, I don't know how I ever got along without you." He was still going to end up getting uncomfortably warm, but blocking the sun would help tremendously with that. It would have been more gentlemanly, he knew, to have held the umbrella for her, but given his situation he couldn't both keep an arm around her and hold the umbrella, and for now comforting her seemed the more pertinent job. "I believe we are near, aye." All around them were massive trees and underbrush; what did they sound like? Did the different plant types have different accents? Did the trees speak in a deeper voice than did the flowers? These were questions he would have scoffed at not even a year ago, but after seeing how Ceres talked with them, he couldn't help but wonder. He would have been tempted to ask, but they had just approached the edge of the forest, and before them lay the pond. Instinctively he recoiled at the change in light, even with the sunglasses on, it was a bit bright for him. After a few irritating seconds, he could finally see properly with only a little strain.

The pond looked perfectly normal at first glance, but a keen observer, or at least someone who knew what had happened, would see the scars of battle. Off to the east and south the grass was a little more brown and bent from the spider corpses, likely the bodies had been consumed by scavengers weeks ago, and the grass was still recovering. Towards the west he saw a swath of dirt where no grass would grow: the head was about two and a half feet across then gradually narrowed to about half a foot as it flowed towards the pond. He shook his head, to think something that toxic had been living in his body for centuries; likely if it had not been for Ceres's healing magic, the exodus of all of those spiders alone would have killed him. Overall, he should have died several times over; instead he had been about useless for one and a half tendays, and still recovering for another two tendays. And all because of the gentle woman who had found it in her heart to love him. He might have seen Nyx's resting spot had he known what he was looking for: how was he to know if they died like women or like trees?

Mood: --
              Ooc: --

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

The second the two had made their way to the pond area of the forest, Ceres’s body had completely tensed up. She hadn’t been back here since that night, so she was already getting flashbacks from that horrid event. While nature seemed to take its course in trying to heal itself, it didn’t get rid of the, probably permanent, emotional and mental scars from her mind. Some spots in the grass were still dead and badly damaged, but overall, the rest of the area seemed to do okay. Now came the even tougher part: finding Nyx’s body. Well… her tree’s body. Her actual physical form had returned to that of a normal tree. Unfortunately, that meant that she couldn’t be buried. None of her sisters could, technically. Not even herself. They all returned back to their natural form, which would eventually decay over time, merging back into the earth for the cycle to continue.

East towards the pond, closer to the edge of the dense forest laid Nyx’s tree. Already, the wood was starting to fall apart. Wild animals either broke it down more, or perhaps the fungi growing upon it started to weaken the bark and fibers little by little. It was difficult to breath at this point. Already, tears were welling up in her eyes while she simultaneously tried to keep them back as best as she could. ” H-Here she is… “ Ceres mustered up the courage to say with a broken voice. Gradually, the saddened Dryad landed on her knees as she ran her hand over the bark of the tree. A small bit of it immediately crumbled underneath her touch, so Ceres swiftly retracted her hand back. It was best to not touch her too much or else she’d fall apart more than she already was.

Taking a deep breath, the woman went through her back and pulled a few things for the small altar for Nyx. A few crystals, some flowers, and even a picture of the two of them that she had managed to snap a few weeks prior the fight. Within the image, Ceres had sported her usually happy-go-lucky smile, squeezing Nyx in her arms who looked rather disinteresting in the photo all together. Ceres had laid these items gingerly around the remains as a tribute to her sister. Wherever her spirit was, she had hoped that she was resting peacefully. Nyx deserved it.

Reaching into the bag for more of the altar items, Ceres’s hand touched the doll that the strange woman gave her that night. ” Oh right..! “ Pulling out the doll carefully, the Dryad held the small thing in her palms before she had looked up to Driz. ” Um, I’ve been meaning to give this to you, but… here. “ Ceres had presented the delicate thing to her fiance. ” After Matron was finished, some mystery woman came and gave me this for you. Does it look familiar at all? “

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

It sort of made sense to go looking for a dead tree when you were trying to find the resting place of a deceased dryad, but of course it was still a surprise to him. The tree was in rather bad shape and likely would not last much longer. He had to admit he was a little envious of how peaceful it all seemed. Back home, while it was decidedly rare, there were those who dabbled in the necromantic arts, and should one of them find a useful corpse...well, there was a reason that the wealthier families kept their dead near and guarded. Perhaps here, even though he would not turn into a tree like Nyx had, perhaps he too could just be stuck in the ground and be done with it. No fear of being used for some ulterior motive, no chance of becoming a reagent...it was rather reassuring. But those were matters for the future, right now, he needed to concentrate on his beloved. She was crying, but that was rather much to be expected; impressively, she was still holding herself together and able to complete the mourning ritual that she had intended upon carrying out. Maybe he was underestimating her, but he had figured it highly likely that she would completely break apart and he would have to help her finish things. He stayed near her, but a step behind, so as to be there for her, but not be in her way. This was something she had wanted to do, and he would not for the life of him interfere.

Her body language changed subtly after she had placed the initials items for the altar, and had been looking in her bag for more. He could not see what the object was that she pulled out until she offered it up to him like a sacrifice. The doll was decidedly old, and was rather plain and not very well made. It was made of some sort of black cloth, with what was probably a red dress though it looked more like a nightgown. It had long white hair made of string, eyes made of formerly brilliant red beads, and two slightly pointed bulges that were probably supposed to be ears. His breath caught as he looked upon it, then oh so carefully he picked the doll up and gave it a closer inspection. It...it really was her, and as far as he could tell, she had not been altered in any way so as to be an agent of death or a tracking device. "Her name is Illiam, the doll, that is." His eyes were looking far back into the past, and he could not help but sport a slight smile, though he maintained his typical alert edge. "I made this 563 years ago, I'm surprised it has lasted this long. It...she was a present I gave to my first child, my daughter Malstra, for her fourth birthday. I wasn't home very much at the time, had to do mandatory post-graduation scouting missions, and her mother was very hard on her, always trying to force her to be a perfect priestess. So...unbeknownst and likely against the wishes of the girl's mother, I gave her that toy. Only one she ever owned as far as I know, so that even if her father couldn't be there with her, at least she had someone sympathetic to her plight with her." His instincts as a drow told him to be suspicious: Malstra had to have had some sort of reason for appearing, and it was hard to believe it was for any sort of sentimental cause. But his instincts as a father cried the loudest, and he couldn't help but lament that he had not gotten a chance to talk to his little girl (even if she was barely younger than he.) "How...how was she? As far as you could tell, that is."

Mood: Nostalgic
              Ooc:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:30 am
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

Watching him as he began to inspect the doll, Ceres’s curiosity grew. It seemed like it held some importance to the mystery woman, and now, Driz. The questions she had in her head were answered the second Driz began to speak. So, the woman with the white spider was his daughter? Well… one of them at least. Ceres hadn’t met the rest, and to be quite frank, she didn’t know if she wanted to if they all were going to kill him. However, Malstra didn’t seem to hold any hatred towards him. It was a refreshing thought to be able to possibly meet one of his children without having to feel threatened. When the two met that night, she seemed sweet and kind and… PREGNANT!

Instantly, the rest of the memories from that night quickly came to the Dryad in a huge rush. It was so big of a rush, in fact, that when Driz asked how she was, that was the first thing that Ceres bursted out. ” Pregnant! You’re gonna be a grandpa, Drizzy! “ Honestly, she couldn’t tell how she felt. She was excited, yet worried at the same time for him? How many kids, grandkids, and great grandkids did he even have?! How big was his family?! Just the sheer thought of how extensive his drow family would be only made Ceres’s head hurt. ” Erm… well, besides that she seemed to be doing okay? She said… um… what did she want me to tell you again…? “

Combing through the plethora of events that took place that night, she finally remember what Malstra had said. ” She said… um… OH! “Ust”? I think that’s how she said it. Also, I think she wants to see you? It’s still all kind of a blur, but she mentioned being able to change fate so that no one would come back to avenge Matron, and that if you wanted to see her then I should let you. “ Who was she to hold him back from seeing his daughter anyways? Or at least her. She wasn’t sure how his other children behaved, but the only reason Ceres would keep him from seeing them is if they were going to try to rip his insides out again. She used up a lot of her magic that night trying to fix him and fight at the same time. If she had used up all of it, she would’ve died that night for sure.

Looking back down at her hands, she began to recall that her hands were slowly turning back to wood at that point. They went back to normal, but if her whole body would’ve turned to wood, her and Driz would’ve been done for. ” I think you should try to go see her. “ Ceres mustered up as her gaze went back to look at him. ” I think she misses you. I don’t know… She sort of gave me that feeling, at least. I didn’t feel threatened by her, and she was honestly wanting to help us out after Matron was gone. “

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

Drizyrr had sort of been expecting her to say that Malstra had seemed good, or impatient, or domineering, or maybe even old; but he had not at all been expecting what she reported. For a second he seemed to choke on the very air itself and his brain was barely able to process the congratulations. About the time that Ceres remembered what it was that Malstra had asked her to tell him, his brain finally returned to the present. It was all so much information to take in, but as she explained what had happened between them that night, one thing became quite clear: Malstra was more like him than she was like other drow. Normally he would expected some sort of ulterior motive behind a rescue, but he genuinely believed Malstra had come to their aid out of love, or at least something akin to that. He shook his head, ”I’m not sure if I should feel remorseful or insulted that she asked you to tell me that. ‚Ust‘ means first. Usually it is used in names to delineate who is the oldest daughter, and sometimes the oldest son as well. So did she think I didn’t care enough to remember, or that I was too senile to remember?” He hoped for Malstra’s sake that she had jokingly (or not) assumed him senile. At the mention of going to visit her, his smile dropped. ”Impossible. If I journeyed back home, soon the entire city would know I still live, and the truth Malstra created to protect me would be proven a lie. Then Malevolent’s family would be obligated to seek revenge against me, so who knows how long I would actually survive over there. Besides,” this time he actually managed a bit of a smile, ”a portal like that is difficult for even the best of wizards. I’m terrible at magic. If it hadn’t been for my sister’s…insistence on my mastery of the basics, I probably wouldn’t be able to make faerie fire or that darkness spell. As it stands, I am going to have to wait for her to return or create a manner for my return.” While his admittance of failing at magic was somewhat light-hearted, he had to admit somehow the conversation had taken a bleaker turn once he started speaking. ”Still…me, a grandfather? It isn’t surprising, given how old I am and how…um…sought after I was, but I never had concrete evidence. For all I know, there could be even younger generations…which is actually rather terrifying. I could have a town’s population worth of descendants.” He shook the thought out of his head, ”too creepy of a notion. Frankly I’m not just surprised because I had no evidence to believe I would be a grandfather, but also I’m surprised she is still young enough to have kids. She’s practically my age. I gather males remain viable for longer, and I’ve definitely declined. Sort of jealous.” That was still probably improper to say, but at least it wasn’t so dower.

Mood: Who knows?
              Ooc: __

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:36 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:36 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Mykronos Forest With: No one he knows of Status: Enjoying the forest Profile: Ayluin Saelion Address: 1225 Pasadena

User Image

Step by step the elf walked into the forest from the ferry that had taken him to Mykronos island. For a while Ayluin had thought this place of limits from the stories he heard. At least until a certain drow he considered a friend now told him that was not the case. The moment he heard he had already wanted to go see this forest and today he had the chance. The moon elf had left in the early hours to catch the very first ferry across and now he finally stood among a forest once again. Ayluin smiled happily as he felt the dirt under his bare feet once more. Back home he had felt nothing else while wandering around the forest surrounding the city and the castle. To feel that sand again, it was different than the beach, a bit colder perhaps, but it was a feeling he was most used to.

Ayluin stopped and took a deep breath as he allowed the scents of the forest to surround him. Of course the air at his home and the beach was great to, but the forest air still stayed the best in his opinion. The shade that the trees threw over the forest ground kept the air cool and he could smell the trees and plants and wild flowers growing around. There was a more sweet like scent too, the jungle he was warned about probably. Ayluin had heard that it was really close and he might want to keep an eye on his surroundings lest he suddenly found himself in the middle of it. The elf would make sure to heed that warning. As skilled as he was with the forest, the jungle would be a whole new environment for him. Ayluin looked back at the water for a moment before he continued his trek into the forest, ready to look around to see if perhaps the same wild fruits might grow here as he knew from home.

-

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:19 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
-
OOC: -

Where: Forest, Mykronos With: Patrick and Hiro? Status: Looking around a bit to see if Patrick arrived yet Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"Oh? Your market business must be going amazingly for you to quit working your other job. And such a busy day." Saeki replied impressed. "Not that I am very surprised. I tasted first hand how delicious they are after all. and you are smart on top of it all." the young man praised and grinned to his friend. He really counted himself lucky to have been placed on the same path as Patrick that day. Saeki wasn't sure why but he felt that way. Once they were done he relaxed his stance and looked at Patrick as they spoke and smiled nodding. "Mysterious..." he said and chuckled. The young man helped the other pick up after them and threw his trash away too before giving Hiro a last pet and smiled to Patrick.

"A challenge huh?" he asked and grinned once more. "You're on!" he added. Saeki wasn't sure how fair it was considering he was dependent on ferry travel times, but it was all in good fun anyway. And he was sure in for some of that. They finally said goodbye for now as they had to part ways to get to their respective travel starting points, wherever Patrick's was, and Saeki walked in a steady pace to the ferry harbor. He had to wait for a bit but then he was on the way to the forest ahead of him. An interesting forest for sure. It was on an island and he had heard stories. Good and bad with the jungle included, but he wasn't worried. He could handle his own after all and if needed he could protect Patrick and Hiro along with himself. Stories mentioned the forest was relatively safe though, until nearer to the jungle.

While he waited for the ferry to reach the island and moor so he could disembark, Saeki leaned forward a bit on the rail as he watched the island getting bigger as they approached. It seemed it was quite a bit bigger than the swordsman at first expected. But he could see more of it soon, while they would find the place Patrick wanted to take him. Once the ferry moored at the dock, Saeki jumped out and on the deck and looked at the forest with a smile before looking around if Patrick had made it here yet with Hiro.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:41 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Oh, you're mistaken. The part time job has nothing to do with my business. Like I've said in the past I'm well off too and I work there to better myself. I've learned all I could from room service and ready to move on to the challenge and hopefully something food related" Patrick explained to him. He didn't want any misunderstanding about why he was and just because he had so much free time, but it was a good enough distraction from things he didn't want to think about. The job pretty became a part of routine he had for the weekdays. "Thank you....?" he wasn't sure how should be feeling about being praised so many times by one person. He hopes it is now a dangerous thing to accept it all wholeheartedly. Either way he was blushing profusely from the praising. Hiro had meowed at the human after the last final pet and Patrick smiled back at Saeki. He nodded, "That's the spirit!" he exclaimed smiling more after the other when his challenge was accepted.
Patrick had headed to the far end of the beach where his tunnel was at with Hiro in tow. Overall took about a few minutes to get there and seemed to be untouched. He wasn't taking the challenge too serious, more like not seriously at all, but he does think it would nice to owe a favor because it was something he got to do once in his life. He went over to the docks after exiting the tunnel then waves to Saeki when he sees him. "Congratulations, looks you won, Saeki. I owe you a future favor" he announced. "Now that we're both here let's head to a clearing in the forest that I like" he said before carrying Hiro into the forest.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:mixed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:40 am
-
OOC: -

Where: Forest, Mykronos Island With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki had not forgotten they told him that. Though that didn't mean their stand wouldn't be successful enough and not even money was forever. Not that the young man worried about such either way. He befriended with people regardless of their stature, if he liked them well enough to. Heck his ex boyfriend had been pretty poor. They ended up being after the Konosawa inheritance in the end but Saeki came out pretty well from that situation. He wasn't avoiding poorer people suddenly or something like that. Soon his attention was drawn to something else though as it almost seemed like Patrick was absolutely bashful after Saeki's words. The swordsman just said it like he saw it and if someone did great deeds they deserved to be praised for them. That was just how he was raised.

Soon after the other smiled again though and they parted ways for now in a good mood. It saved Saeki worrying more about whether or not he may have insulted Patrick, as the other man seemed happy now. After that he had just been following the path and went on the ferry to reach the island and he only arrived a short moment before Patrick and Hiro joined him. Saeki waved in greeting and smiled. He wasn't to worried about that favor right now. He just wanted to have a fun time with Patrick. And Hiro was really cute. "So it seems." he replied and chuckled a bit and then followed the two into the forest as he looked around. The ambient was pretty nice here. "I'll follow your instructions so I won't get lost." Saeki said and smiled. He wasn't joking though, he was well aware how lost one could get in a forest.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:19 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The air around felt different to Patrick than it did on mainland. "Seems he accepted the win well enough. Going to need to make note that I owe him a future favor in my journal later" he thought as they walked further into the forest. "I suppose so. Although I have been here less times than the park" he replied. "Hard for me to relate since getting lost isn't that happens to me. Even during explorations which allows you to familiarize yourself with the area. How is it going with familiarizing yourself with the city aside for the parts that I've shown you?" he asked him. He was going to hangout here with Saeki before heading back home with Hiro for the day. After reaching the halfway point to the spot, he let Hiro roam on the ground since the kitten was about the jump out of his arms. Slowed his pace a bit as he took out his journal and jotted down about the favor. "As it goes for the second half of the modeling I need to see some variations of expressions and kneeling poses. I will demonstrate what kind of kneeling I'm referring to" he informed him. "Coming here definitely getting my imagination juices flowing" he thought smirking.
After arriving at the destination, Patrick hung up his satchel on a low branch after taking out his sketchbook and pencil. Hiro was roaming around the clearing staying nearby. "Okay, we can start with facial expressions. Could you show me an expression of someone deep in thought or looking off into the distance?" he requested after taking a few steps closer to the middle of the clearing. Glanced down at his sketchbook to turn to a clean page. "Please begin when you're ready, Saeki" he said before looking towards him.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash