Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[ NOTICE ] Attn: All Native Natural Flutters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 am
The Queen's closeness made Calanthe go wide-eyed. Color rose to her cheeks. "I'm fine," she said, and then, because "I'm fine" was usually code for "I'm not fine", she added, "It's just a lot to take in, y'know?" The Queen was so pretty she could hardly look at her without getting all gooey inside.

Knees now a bit wobbly, Calanthe took Mazarine's hand and stood up, setting the teacup on the table beside her as she did. Seemed a shame to just leave it, but it had smelled vaguely like the calming tea Mama used to fall asleep at night, and she had no intention of becoming calm! Especially not at a party! She followed the adults out of the room, wondering what the party, and everyone in attendance, would be like.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Siofra

Wolfs Heart
Elias

Seruta
Mazarine

Antidia
Queen Belwen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:41 am
Did...did no one want her tea? Or her honeyed water? The pink haired female stared as one by one everyone declined her drinks. But...but...but...okay.

This was just one of the things she came to expect as the Queens gofer. Not all the things she was asked to procure came to any sort of fruition. At least it seemed as though she finally got to stay with the lost seedlings, as the Queen had given the go ahead to take them out to the party. Hopefully she'd become good friends with everyone. "Of course Siofra." She beamed at Elias when he agreed to go before quickly toning down the look to Calanthe when she stated she was coming as well. She was a shy one, had to be calmer with her.

With that, she started to lead the rag tag group of teenagers back outside. "So this is the Forn Tree that we're in right now. I don't know if there's any difference to the Harn Tree. Never been inside of it." She chatted off handedly like a tour guide as they made their way back outside.

Her eyes immediately went to -of course- the hunk of male flutter next to Ida and Xiu. "You guys already know Lisian over there. And Siofra, Elias, you guys know of Ida. But that blue female over there I think you guys would be friends with. Xiu. She recently was returned to us as well." She was supposed to introduce them, and introduce she would! The female looked over to them to see if that's where they wanted to head to, or another group.

Antidia

Irish Night Fox

Wolfs Heart

Menelie

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Seruta

Teigra

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:47 pm
So much had changed for the young flutter over the season, but to get an actual response from her still got Lisian excited. He'd seen her go from a yelling, screaming mess to a calm adult. He could still feel the loss radiating from her, but he hoped that with her change in attitude she'd start to become open to her home and her family. He and his Queen had done what they could for her while she was growing up, so now it was up to her and already he'd seen that hard work play out. She was one of them.

He shook his head sadly at her response, “You'll get through to them one way or another. You're determined.” he stopped his trail of thoughts when one of the other tree's females approached them. He smiled brightly at the other's words feeling hope surge within him. Yes! Perhaps one of the others who'd grown up here like her and had a common interest would be able to help Xiu's break through. He nodded along happily with the other female as she spoke. He hadn't seen Xiu reach out or make much of an effort, but one of the others doing so? It was more than he could have hoped for.

“That's absolutely wonderful. With your ambition and Xiulan's knowledge I am sure you all would make a great team-” he was in the middle of his sentence when he heard his name called and arms being thrown around him. He stiffened up for a second before smiling awkwardly. Ah, Idalusia. Seemed like the young one was making interruption a bad habit of hers. He'd wonder if she'd miss her manners lessons, but this was Idalusia. She wouldn't miss a lesson for the world. He looked between her and the pair before him trying to signal to her without interrupting the conversation going on, that he was in the middle of something.

Seemed his quiet motions didn't work, and instead the flutter got a mouth full from her peer. Lisian kept the grin off of his face, completely understanding where Yesenia was coming from, but still leaned over to hear what Ida had to say to him. This was the second time Ida had done this to her, almost like she was out to get the other one. He finally gave Ida a smile and nodded, “They're fine. They've been with the Queen.” was as much as he'd give her. It was a delicate matter that he knew the Queen would address when the time came for them all to know more about it.

“And you're welcome.” he then turned himself to where he could address them all. “It was such a pleasure to work on them for you all. I enjoy the hand work, but mostly the ability to gift you all with something so precious. Be sure to take good care of them. They're stronger than most wooden items because of the magic infused in them, thanks to the Sheedhiels, but if anything does happen to them I'd be happy to repair them.”

“But anyways, as you were saying, Yesenia? Think you'd be able to work with Xiulan in order to create something none of the other chefs have been able to replicate?” he asked with a bit of playfulness in his tone. It was a big task to take on that was for sure. As he asked, movement caught in the corner of his eye. A part of him had been watching and waiting for this particular distraction, and he tilted his head in order to catch a full glimpse while trying to not seem disinterested in the group he was engaged in. Ah! There was Shay with the new comers. She looked a bit flushed and he wondered if the teens had given her a hard time or if the Queen had been running her again.

Lisian waited a moment till he could catch her eye to send her a raised eye brown in question if she was ok. He didn't make a move to leave his spot, not wanting to overwhelm the teens with more adult presence than they needed. He knew Shay would manage the good hostess without him stepping on any hooves to help. He had wondered about waving the teens over to speak with them, but decided to let them make their own decisions. Perhaps it would help them relax and not seem so tense if they felt in control of who'd they speak with. Another part of him worried about what sort of words would come from Xiu's mouth if she had a chance to speak with them... Not that he'd assume she'd try to get them riled up on purpose, but she just had this way with words that could certainly do that.

He inwardly sighed. This was turning into a bit of a complicated party.

Teigra

Seruta

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 pm
Siofra tried to give Shaylee a genuine smile. When Elias joined her, she grabbed his hand and squeezed. Having him there kept her mind steady. Not racing. The small worried smile she gave him was at least a real one. Not something she'd fake for the sake of trying to get away from whatever strangeness this situation was all about. Her ear twitched a little hearing Calanthe decide to come with them. Siofra tried not to think about it. The other girl didn't see to be nearly as wary of this as she was. Maybe it was because of the weird tea? She'd learned her lesson with that kind of thing forever ago!

"Forn?" She questioned, looking up to their 'tour guide' Shaylee. Siofra's eyes squinted a little, looking at the group of adults that was being pointed out to them. Lisian? That must have been the blue guy that had took them into the tree with Mazarine.. Xiu though... She blinked, looking at the adult. Goodness, was she destined to remain so small for the rest of her life? But wait, if Xiu was recently brought here too, did that mean they were stuck? Panic flushed through her, almost rooting her to the spot she stood in. This Xiu was the one who'd said that last speech and triggered a few warning notes. Oh no, oh no no no no! Sheer horror did root her to the spot as the connection was made. There was no way Elias and her were getting out of here, was there? Siofra tried not to scream at the thought of it.

Siofra took a deep breath, jade eyes wide in terror. Maybe this Xiu had decided to stay even if she really didn't want to? Maybe this wasn't a completely hopeless situation? The queen would have to understand, she had to get home to Lelly! Queen Belwen surely knew how deep a bond sisters shared, right? She had to! And Elias knew exactly how much Lelly meant to her, she'd have given him up if Lelly said she didn't like him! No matter whatever connection they felt, she'd give up everything for her sister! In through the nose, out through the mouth. One more time. Siofra stood there, all but frozen as she tried to think herself out of the panic that had so completely overtaken her.

Quote:
Giving up on quotes y'all <3

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:25 pm
Belwen quickly fluttered to the front of the group heading towards the party. Poor little Siofra looked terrified. And Shaylee was gonna cause a terrible panic if Xiulan managed to give them her opinions. The queen definitely did not want that mess to clean up right now. She gave a sideways look to Mazarine, alerting him to be ready in case of flight.

She put her arm around Siofra's small shoulders and pulled her for a sidehug. "Siofra hun, you're okay. Do you need some time? Let's hang back here a little bit." She rubbed her other hand up and down Siofra's arm as if warming it up. "You'll be fine. Tell me about your 'home'?" It was a bit painful to even ask that, but she wanted to distract her thoughts to calm the girl down so she didn't make a scene and ruin the mood of the party. Belwen wasn't more concerned with the party than Siofra, she just wanted to help the girl before all eyes were on her.

Why was she so panicked? Was she afraid of being around strangers? But this was family! Belwen knew though, the girl grew up elsewhere so this had to be overwhelming. "Thirsty or not, you do need something to drink. Shaylee, can you grab a cup of water for Siofra? I didn't think to bring the nectar with me." The sweet nectar would have been better for her, but the party table was closer.

The queen held off on releasing the magic for them. She wanted to wait and see how they fit in. Or if they'd flee.

It was still confusing her how they were behaving. They came here. It felt rude to Belwen because she likened it to visiting the other tree. If she went there, but then freaked out being there. Why go in the first place? Even when trying to put herself in their shoes, she didn't understand. Xiulan didn't act like this, either. She didn't panic or act scared, she just yelled at them for magicking her and not letting her go.

She'd try her best for these little lost souls. Extend her love and protection like she did for all the flutters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:15 am
Somewhere, somehow someone had gotten their arms around her. A soft warm feeling, a hand moving on her arm. Siofra squeezed her eyes shut, trying to breathe slowly. A little voice in her head was telling her this wasn't right, whoever was holding her was trying to distract her. A few words stood out, even when not much else was. Home. Okay. Fine. Thirsty. A quiet gasp for air, she was leaning into whoever it was holding her at that moment. Somewhere she knew it wasn't Elias or Lelly, but whoever it was felt warm. Warm like home. Tears started to well in her still tightly squeezed eyes as she tried to think about home. "H-home.. Home is where Lelly is. That's right, there was Soliel, she had to think about Soliel and being back home with Momma and Daddy.

"We live in a house in the trees." deep breath, "My brothers and sisters are there, in other houses.. Soliel and I have nieces and nephews that live there too. Mom says that we've got family in another village too she paused, actually able to take a deep breath. With the air filling her lungs, she felt a little better. Only a little though. "I-I am thirsty..." The thought occurred to her. She was traveling to another place, she hadn't stopped for water before that, and guardians only knew how long they'd been here with these pae. Watery jade eyes cracked open a little to see who it was holding her, trying to give comfort to whatever horrible situation she'd managed to get herself into.

Maybe that wasn't the best idea. The warm mom kind of feeling was coming from Queen Belwen! Oh goodness, what if they really were related? Why else would Queen Belwen give off the warm mom feeling that a hug from Mom gave her? But if that was the case, it meant Mom was a kidnapper, didn't it? But she knew Lelly and her weren't related by blood, they were related by the heart. That's why they had a brother like Koit, and why Jollibee was their sister, right? Momma couldn't possibly have taken her against her will! But what if Queen Belwen wasn't lying, and she had been? What did that make her bond with Lelly? Lelly would always be the best sister ever, even if she didn't have hooves or funny wings like she did. "Lelly.. Lelly has a really pretty t-tail with kind of a point on the end of it. A-and her hair is yellow like Dad's, and red like Momma's." Just think about Lelly. She wiped at her eyes, describing the twin she knew like the back of her hand. "She's always taking my favorite hair bows because they look way better on her than they do me, but I pick those hair bows because they'd look better on her.." Siofra wiped at her eyes again, "Lelly's kind of sparkly like Dad, and at a distance, she looks a lot like Sida, o-our older sister." She tried to take a deep breath, "H-her eyes are a really pretty shade of blue too. Darker than Dad's, but lighter than Mom's skin" Eyes she was always jealous of.

"Lelly is one of the sweetest pae I know. Even sweeter than nectar." Siofra sniffled, feeling a good deal better just thinking about her sister. "She's so in tune with everything, it's like she knows exactly what I'm thinking..." It made her want to be a better sister. The teen wiped her face again, feeling a pain in the middle of her chest. It hurt, but it wasn't as scary as it had been a few minutes ago. Leave it to Lelly, she always made everything better. Even when she wasn't there. Thank you.." She tried not to mumble. There really was someone holding her right then, and she had no idea what she'd have been doing if it weren't for the kindness Queen Belwen was showing her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:20 pm
There were those words again. Words Xiulan had used in their talk last night. Neices and nephews. The queen had no idea what they were, but apparently they were important. She comforted Siofra through her tears, listening to her talk about her other home. Some key points made her think of Xiulan, and hit on deep doubts Belwen had about bringing Xiulan home. She'd come to an understanding with Xiu, and had plans to help her. But these kids found them. They came here. She considered that maybe they didn't belong here. They are flesh and bone of Forn Sheedhiel, but not of heart and mind.

Should she risk it? She looked at Mazarine and the jar he carried. This would be a gift. Letting them off the hook and allowing them to return again someday under different circumstances. Maybe when they're adults with experience to their lives, they'd understand better.

"It sounds like you miss them. Have you been gone for very long?" The queen asked, wondering how long the journey must have been for the girl to grow home sick after just an afternoon with them.

Something the girl also said stood out to the queen and she'd need to discuss it later with Lisian. She mentioned 'villages'. This was a foreign term they overhead travelers use, and they had a vague understanding of what it meant. It meant there were many encampments, possibly encroaching on their meadow.

Belwen wiped away a tear and smiled at Siofra. "Do you just want to go home?" Her question was posed to Siofra, but her gaze drifted to Elias, looking for his own response. "My Sweeties, you don't have to go to the party if you don't want to."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:44 pm
Vail looked up from where he had started juggling cups to the newcomers to the whole shebang. There was some serious bad juju coming from that direction. Lots of negative energy was threatening to harsh the party vibe. "Bummer," he muttered before sliding over toward them, still juggling the wooden cups. He noted the Queen in serious conversation with two of the newbies. The other chicky, however, was just hanging out with Old Man Maz.

Vail started making funny faces at Calanthe to see if he could get her to laugh. Who knew, maybe he'd get a chuckle out of Mazzy. Double win! He leaned toward her, winked, and said, "'Sup?" He lost his momentum in the midst however and a wooden cup plonked him on the head about the same time. He grinned sheepishly. "Heh, oops."

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 pm
Siofra nodded, trying to think about anything other than Soliel through the haze. She really needed Lelly right then. Having Elias right there to see all this was embarrassing, but she was glad he was there at least. He was almost as good as her twin. "A c-couple of days.. It takes me a lot longer to walk cuz we're so small" She wiped at her face again, not realizing she'd said anything that could possibly worry the seemingly unshakable queen.

She squeaked, blushing deep as a tear was wiped from her face. "I just want to be with my sister." She sniffled again, trying not to look like the pathetic teen she felt like. Tear filled eyes met the kind ones looking at her, watching them drift to Elias. She was letting them go? Just like that? Suddenly she felt like a brat, having caused such a fuss over nothing. She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself just a little. Queen Belwen really did understand how important Lelly was! Siofra almost couldn't believe it. Guardians she'd been so so wrong about this entire situation.

"A-are you sure we don't have to stay? It's really okay?" A glimmer of hope. They could go home and not have to try and escape? Why didn't they just ask to go home in the first place? Siofra was about ready to kick herself for just now realizing that sooner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:07 pm
Ida seemed to internally squeal with delight when she heard that Belwen had gone to see to them. She'd be sure to make them feel at home and--

.... oops...

She cringed a little upon realizing she'd interrupted something important. Not once, but twice today. With full sincerity, she turned to Yesenia and bowed her head. "My deepest apologies." she then started. "I honestly was trying to not start a commotion and... inter-... -rupt!"

Her voice trailed as she spotted the Queen and Mazarine entering the scene again with her newest friends. Her face instantly brightened and she patted Yesenia's arm. "I gotta go! Sorry again!!"

In a half sprint, half flutter, she sped forward to the group. Her face was bright and eagerly grinning from ear to ear!

"You came back!" she started, not too loud, of course, just overly excited! "But..." She came to a slowed stop and her face began to frown. "Is everything alright?" She asked the group, but finished her gaze to the confused and stressed out looking... and possibly crying Siofra.

((*ALL THE QUOTES!!*))  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:53 pm
(( Due to various and unknown delays from some characters and their players, I will post a wrap up tomorrow evening. Any flutter in an open discussion with another must reply so I know who's still active.

I am going to gm mod any flutter that hasn't replied to adjust where the finale should be. Lost seeds who don't reply will be sent home with memories of this day clouded over/too fuzzy to remember. If that is not your plan, let me know.

The final 5 flutter teens will grow after Belwen has posted her closing thoughts. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 pm
Calanthe watched with growing embarrassment at Siofra's antics. Wow. She looked back and forth between her and the Queen, and grew anxious. Is this how she'd appeared earlier? What felt like hours ago, when she, too, felt lost and scared? She hoped not. What a baby.

She glanced around at the community gathered. Everyone was looking at her. All the eyes on the three teens made Calanthe blush and wish she could blend into the scenery. But Mazarine was with her, and that gave her a little more confidence. Another male approached her and began to make faces at her, making her giggle. She covered her mouth as she did so and shook her head. She didn't want to make a scene, but nothing she could do would be more embarrassing than Siofra.

But when the wooden cup boinked him in the head she couldn't contain a shriek of laughter.

HelMel
Didn't know if you saw this wink

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

To Muir, the ceremony seemed to continue on both dreadfully quickly and, simultaneously, painfully slow. The others continued with their thanks and wishes for the future, some of which sent a pang of envy through him. How could they already be so sure about everything while they were all still so young! He had said what he'd wanted to do, yes... but it had been the most vague description. The general concept was appropriate, but there was no telling what would be the idea for tomorrow.

Oh well, that wasn't really for him to dwell on at this time.

Anyways, as the druid moved to stand before them, his attention was drawn to only her. There had been a number of times that he'd visited with her for the little cuts, stings, and splinters he was fairly apt to getting out in nature. Thorns were especially difficult for him to get out on his own. It was this knowledge that made his chosen flowers, tansy, all the more appropriate. Smiling, he looked to and lightly touched the yellow petals that decorated the garland.

There wasn't much time to reflect on it, though, when Lisian moved before them again. More prose, another item. As Muir took the totem, he turned the wooden creature about his hands. A rhinoceros this was? It was a completely foreign-looking animal, clearly strong and stoic with his large legs and head, but with strange-looking horns appearing from where the nose should have been. His finger ran softly across this part of the animal; smooth, but with a definitive point. Sharp enough to cause a p***k of pain if he pressed against it. How could he find this animal; he wanted to see it! His eyes looked back up to Lisian, trying to process the second part. His characteristics, as given by the great trees. Solitary, insightful, and solid. Eyes glancing down and away, he wondered if he was truly worthy of such titles of praise.

It wasn't until his queen again spoke that he returned his gaze, a very subtle smile forming from the corners of his lips. Somehow, he'd made it to adulthood. They all had. He wasn't generally one for such sentimentality, but the moment was enough to almost overwhelm him with emotion.

Breath in, breath out.

Regaining himself, he moved to join the rest of the colony. He wasn't among the first to cross this divide, figuratively and literally, but the feeling that engulfed him upon doing so was still surprising. Warm, bright, and soft, like a great embrace that ended far too soon. After crossing, he looked back at his own folded wings, far larger and opening up before his very eyes. Then he joined the rest of the colony, laughing lightly at the comments of others as they moved towards the party.

At last, their time had come.

Quote:
Just gonna do some summary stuff since I kinda fell off with Muir due to some school stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:16 pm
When Lisian's gaze met her own, her heart went all a-flutter. And was that...concern? He was concerned about her? She flashed a bright smile before looking back to the little group. Hopefully they'd want to go to that group, so that she could finally talk to him. She'd been wanting to do that all evening.

But what she saw was not happy teenagers. In a blur of movement Queen Belwen swooped in, wrapping her arms around Siofra. "Of course!" Did she say something wrong? The dark skinned female flitted away to the nearby table, scooping up a glass to fill it with sweet honeyed water. Then back over to the group. "Oh Siofra..." The green teens eyes were glistening. As she extended the glass, words started tumbling from her. About her life, about a...Lelly? "She sounds lovely." For all she knew, this was the vile kidnapper that took her away. But obviously this 'Lelly' lady was important, and talking about her eased the frantic girl.

At Belwen's question, her head snapped to the side as her blue eyes went wide. S-send them home? They could -would- do that?! It was so exciting that they were back in their real home...She thought they were making a real connection...

And then a familiar voice barged in. Oh Ida. So eager and full of energy, Shaylee simply couldn't imagine being so bold to constantly interrupt others. She'd die on the spot to have so much attention on her.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:40 pm
When the Queen held Siofra back, of course Elias stayed right there by her side. He looked at her with big round eyes as she spoke about her family and her home. It was sort of his home now, but he didn't really have any experiences like that to share just yet. It was his home because that was where Siofra was, but it wasn't his family.

It was Siofra that he was most concerned about, most concerned for. He knew how important her family and home were to her already. He had far too easily left his home in the big tree and his 'mom'. The queen was being all cuddly with Siofra right now, but Elias reached out a hand to touch her arm to remind her that he was still there for her.

His ears flicked with curiousity as the queen offered that they could just go, without spending time with her or joining this party. He was honestly surprised, and had to wonder if he had been wrong in all of his assumptions and understanding of the bits and pieces of things he had overheard. Then that girl from before had showed up again, and while he hadn't paid much attention to her physical details when they had first ran into her, it was very clear that she was now physically more mature. His eyes narrowed again, he was starting to become more curious about what was going on in this tree, much like he had when he first peered into the clearing, before fear had set in. The curiousity had come much too late though, the queen was telling them they could leave.

Elias glanced to the ground, taking a big gulp of his pride. "Thank you... Thank you for understanding. I'm sorry for how I've been acting, I just didn't know what was going on." For the first time, he was feeling like this queen was hearing them out. The boy took a deep breath, glancing at Siofra once again.

[Sorry, I have a lot of different things happening irl right now. I should have said something earlier, but sometimes I lose track of how many days have gone by. I'm so sorry]  
:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff