Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:39 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

I GOT AN AVACYN!!!!
Congratz bud. I haven't pulled anything nice from the set. Bought a fat pack and I pulled another goldknight and a foil pour over the pages. that's it though sadly, probably won't be buying more for a little while due to DKs3 and R&C coming out tuesday.

Hope the kind
Yes I hope so too but for now it seems I'm stuck in a battle with another digimon,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:41 pm
ZarAburame

Hope the kind
Yes I hope so too but for now it seems I'm stuck in a battle with another digimon,

Yeah, and I'm stuck with hitting the gate once more. It may be at 50 HP but it will take a while if its just me hitting the gate. I can't double post so I need to wait for someone else to post before I can post.
Well, we can only do so much with our own predicaments.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:46 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Yeah, and I'm stuck with hitting the gate once more. It may be at 50 HP but it will take a while if its just me hitting the gate. I can't double post so I need to wait for someone else to post before I can post.

Yeah hopefully someone else comes along to help you. You've also got a giant digimon flying towards the gate as Kimeramon was thrown that way lol. Ugh I wish I had access to megas would make decisions for this fight so much easier lol. Damn balanced rules.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:09 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Yeah hopefully someone else comes along to help you. You've also got a giant digimon flying towards the gate as Kimeramon was thrown that way lol. Ugh I wish I had access to megas would make decisions for this fight so much easier lol. Damn balanced rules.

Hmmmm well, I guess that could be one way for our characters to interact with one another. Slamming into one another while Kimeramon goes on a rampage or learns to cool its jets and not get itself killed.
Don't we all have access to Megas?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:16 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Hmmmm well, I guess that could be one way for our characters to interact with one another. Slamming into one another while Kimeramon goes on a rampage or learns to cool its jets and not get itself killed.

Yeah it could be though Donovan is going to bring Kimeramon back when I post tomorrow as he's not dumb enough to have Kimeramon fight the doBrickmon alone and since he doesn't play well with others can't fight. But yes I am sure Donovan could say hi or something lol. He'll probably take a moment to recuperate as he was sent flying too as he was on Kimeramon.
No we don't we only have access to whatever you are allowed to use under the rank rules and since I haven't been around in forever Donovan has 0 exp.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:28 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Just to clarify, Mega is unlocked at Gold Rank, which no one currently has.
To answer the following, "Then how is (insert tamer name here) using a Mega?" When we were doing the world shift in the RP, there was originally a different way that you gained exp and unlocked things, and if you were sufficiently active back then, you were allowed to use your Starter Digimon's mega level when the system we eventually settled on was put in to effect. And that is how people are using megas.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:02 pm
UnHolyFudge
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

To answer the following, "Then how is (insert tamer name here) using a Mega?" When we were doing the world shift in the RP, there was originally a different way that you gained exp and unlocked things, and if you were sufficiently active back then, you were allowed to use your Starter Digimon's mega level when the system we eventually settled on was put in to effect. And that is how people are using megas.

Then does this mean that my character's Gomamon is able to Digivolve into its Mega Level because of the crest mission?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 pm
Hope the kind
UnHolyFudge
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind

Then does this mean that my character's Gomamon is able to Digivolve into its Mega Level because of the crest mission?

No as the crest is more of a side mission rather than a main one. It is not required. If you wish to have mega you must unlock gold rank.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:14 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Yeah it could be though Donovan is going to bring Kimeramon back when I post tomorrow as he's not dumb enough to have Kimeramon fight the doBrickmon alone and since he doesn't play well with others can't fight. But yes I am sure Donovan could say hi or something lol. He'll probably take a moment to recuperate as he was sent flying too as he was on Kimeramon.
No we don't we only have access to whatever you are allowed to use under the rank rules and since I haven't been around in forever Donovan has 0 exp.

When you say that you will Kimeramon back, do you mean you will switch it out with another of your Digimon? Yeah, I think your character may need to take a break from all the beating he has undergone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:20 am
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind

When you say that you will Kimeramon back, do you mean you will switch it out with another of your Digimon? Yeah, I think your character may need to take a break from all the beating he has undergone.

Yes, exactly that. No reason to let Kimeramon charge in and get killed because that's what the digimon would do since it's now pissed off.
Edit: and then when I thought about it I realized Kimeramon wouldn't voluntarily back out of the fight so I think my post makes the most sense for the interactions of the two.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:15 pm
ZarAburame

Okay... So Zar how do we plan on getting rid of Dorbickmon? Wouldn't it just be easier to keep it busy whilst combating it's tamer and killing her, or do you have a plan in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:48 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Okay... So Zar how do we plan on getting rid of Dorbickmon? Wouldn't it just be easier to keep it busy whilst combating it's tamer and killing her, or do you have a plan in mind?

I will tell you what Donovan has in mind as while he is my character I have a different mindset from him lol.
He thinks the three of us aren't experienced enough with our weapons to take on general even 3v1. It would be better if Kimeramon and Gallantmon acted as a front line while metalgreyon tries to bombard dobickmon. Donovan has no idea right now what digimon you have.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:47 pm
ZarAburame

I will tell you what Donovan has in mind as while he is my character I have a different mindset from him lol.
He thinks the three of us aren't experienced enough with our weapons to take on general even 3v1. It would be better if Kimeramon and Gallantmon acted as a front line while metalgreyon tries to bombard dobickmon. Donovan has no idea right now what digimon you have.

Haha, you know what I meant, but Dorbickmon is pretty tough. Wish I could use GranDracmon or MaloMyotismon, but eh. Either way I like plan, long range attacks to help out the heavy-hitters. I'm going to post now though, regroup before that officer/general/whatever she is, murders me for cutting her goon in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:03 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Haha, you know what I meant, but Dorbickmon is pretty tough. Wish I could use GranDracmon or MaloMyotismon, but eh. Either way I like plan, long range attacks to help out the heavy-hitters. I'm going to post now though, regroup before that officer/general/whatever she is, murders me for cutting her goon in half.

Do keep in mind Donovan is a bit of a distance away from you guys as he was thrown back to the gate.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:08 pm
ZarAburame

Do keep in mind Donovan is a bit of a distance away from you guys as he was thrown back to the gate.

I understand that, though my main issue is... If Leon runs away, he won't be as fast as Dorbickmon (obviously) and might get slaughtered because Myotismon was thrown at MetalGreymon. So... sweatdrop Quite the pickle everyone is in...  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff