Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:11 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Do keep in mind Donovan is a bit of a distance away from you guys as he was thrown back to the gate.

I understand that, though my main issue is... If Leon runs away, he won't be as fast as Dorbickmon (obviously) and might get slaughtered because Myotismon was thrown at MetalGreymon. So... sweatdrop Quite the pickle everyone is in...

Gallantmon is out there. I would say do your best to get to Metalgreymon at Myotismon or Gallantmon and whatever the npcs name is and hunker down till we all can get in a group. I know absolutely 0 about dobickmon and so I am applying that to Donovan(I hated the concept of xros tbh so I never watched it)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind

Yeah, and I'm stuck with hitting the gate once more. It may be at 50 HP but it will take a while if its just me hitting the gate. I can't double post so I need to wait for someone else to post before I can post.
Well, we can only do so much with our own predicaments.

Yeah hopefully someone else comes along to help you. You've also got a giant digimon flying towards the gate as Kimeramon was thrown that way lol. Ugh I wish I had access to megas would make decisions for this fight so much easier lol. Damn balanced rules.

Hmmmm well, I guess that could be one way for our characters to interact with one another. Slamming into one another while Kimeramon goes on a rampage or learns to cool its jets and not get itself killed.
Don't we all have access to Megas?

Yeah it could be though Donovan is going to bring Kimeramon back when I post tomorrow as he's not dumb enough to have Kimeramon fight the doBrickmon alone and since he doesn't play well with others can't fight. But yes I am sure Donovan could say hi or something lol. He'll probably take a moment to recuperate as he was sent flying too as he was on Kimeramon.
No we don't we only have access to whatever you are allowed to use under the rank rules and since I haven't been around in forever Donovan has 0 exp.

When you say that you will Kimeramon back, do you mean you will switch it out with another of your Digimon? Yeah, I think your character may need to take a break from all the beating he has undergone.

Yes, exactly that. No reason to let Kimeramon charge in and get killed because that's what the digimon would do since it's now pissed off.
Edit: and then when I thought about it I realized Kimeramon wouldn't voluntarily back out of the fight so I think my post makes the most sense for the interactions of the two.

Hmmm I believe so too. I'll get to posting up a post today....most likely. Yet, I'm fairly tired from work today so I might take a power nap.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:20 pm
ZarAburame

Gallantmon is out there. I would say do your best to get to Metalgreymon at Myotismon or Gallantmon and whatever the npcs name is and hunker down till we all can get in a group. I know absolutely 0 about dobickmon and so I am applying that to Donovan(I hated the concept of xros tbh so I never watched it)

Might make Leon head towards Myotismon and MetalGreymon, but that makes us two. Never really got into Xros because of time, but was it really that bad?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:23 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Might make Leon head towards Myotismon and MetalGreymon, but that makes us two. Never really got into Xros because of time, but was it really that bad?

Just didn't like the fusion of a fusion of a fusion of a fusion ect... concept. I don't know if it was that bad but the whole mostly removing normal digivolving turned me away from it.

Hope the kind
I feel you. Don't feel rushed to post today. just relax and rest up.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 pm
ZarAburame

Just didn't like the fusion of a fusion of a fusion of a fusion ect... concept. I don't know if it was that bad but the whole mostly removing normal digivolving turned me away from it.

Nah, that fusion-ception conecpt is what made it worth wild (has never seen it lol), but I see. I mean some of the Digimon that came out of the series are neat, for example... Dorbickmon and NeoMyotismon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:54 pm
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Honestly it was crap due to the massive amount of power creeping in it. Like literally every episode had a new opponent that was stronger then the last by like a lot. So what does the main character do? Adds another Digimon to his fusion. Literally the final battle was him and every Digimon in the world vs a fusion of one digimon and his brother.

I do like some digimon in it though like dorbrickmon though.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm
KiroMishima

Honestly it was crap due to the massive amount of power creeping in it. Like literally every episode had a new opponent that was stronger then the last by like a lot. So what does the main character do? Adds another Digimon to his fusion. Literally the final battle was him and every Digimon in the world vs a fusion of one digimon and his brother.

Sincerely, I never watched it, but that is kind of... Well... Corny? I mean to me it sounds kind of just borning, but I mean, I might still watch it for giggles. Also Dorbickmon is pretty sick, I will admit it, but in the current situation... I mean he isn't bae...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:02 pm
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

Sincerely, I never watched it, but that is kind of... Well... Corny? I mean to me it sounds kind of just borning, but I mean, I might still watch it for giggles. Also Dorbickmon is pretty sick, I will admit it, but in the current situation... I mean he isn't bae...

lol It doesn't help that Dorbrickmon is owned by one of the main antagonists.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:06 pm
I RISE FROM THE REALM OF THE SICK

So what have I missed and what should I do about posting 'cause I know this whole sick then put me at a bad stop in the mission ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:15 pm
Prairiefox
I RISE FROM THE REALM OF THE SICK

So what have I missed and what should I do about posting 'cause I know this whole sick then put me at a bad stop in the mission ^^"

Basically you need to break down a gate that was just closed up. And try to ignore the angry red dragon Digimon aka Dorbrickmon aka Bahamut the Dragon King.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:18 pm
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Thank you! I was able to rest and post up an...alright response? You be the judge of that smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Thank you! I was able to rest and post up an...alright response? You be the judge of that smile

It's a good response. I've just been captured in a bad spot. Rachet and Clank and Dark souls 3 came out today plus I have homework. Responsibility vs fun D:  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:38 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

It's a good response. I've just been captured in a bad spot. Rachet and Clank and Dark souls 3 came out today plus I have homework. Responsibility vs fun D:

Ah, choices, choices, choices. Games, Homework, or RP. Your struggle has been seen time and time and time again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:20 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506
ZarAburame

Hope the kind

You gonna watch the new Rachet and Clank movie?  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:32 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Cuevas_506

Hope the kind

You gonna watch the new Rachet and Clank movie?

Probably. See it with a few buddies. Might be good who knows.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff