Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Colorists samples in "get to know the staff" thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it would be nice for colorists to have samples in the get to know the staff thread?
  Yes
  Not necessary
  Other
View Results

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:48 pm
Hello!

Just a quick simple suggestion! I saw the new "get to know the staff" thread which I think is a lovely idea!

However, I think it would also be fantastic if in the thread if colorists could also post a sample of their soquili work (and maybe their favorite things to work on/things they dislike working on) - there are quite a few colorists now, and it would be great to see their artstyles for when they open customs/breedings as some customers like to tailor their entries to match the artists's strengths and likes/dislikes.

In general, unless a colorist has been around a while and you're familiar with their work, you can page through the dropoffs mule with mixing success - and that may not be the best representative sample of their work, or trying to hunt down the hiring threads.

Likewise, for non-colorists, maybe a brief summary of the things they do around soquili - in what cases they might be contacted for smile

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:50 am
So you'd like a little description of job title and samples?

I could do samples fine but my style does change and is in the process of changing slightly so I can always put some finished ponies up but it might not be 100% representative of my stuff at a later date.

I guess I'll have to just keep updating. x'D  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:30 am
I added a job title + description to my post - since I actually get a fair amount of questions on what I do and get me confused with Kyrie a lot XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:18 am
Phail Ninja
I added a job title + description to my post - since I actually get a fair amount of questions on what I do and get me confused with Kyrie a lot XD

Listttsssss and stats and did I say lists (but mostly stats *cough*)? :V  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 am
Awesome - thanks guys! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:02 am
Phail Ninja

ur job was tps right?? killed

added job titles + samples + descriptions to my post! Thanks for the suggestion! ♥

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Samples would make me feel like my post was worth more. I nearly went with the pokemon route and just put "..." for everything. ;D'

EDIT; Went to edit mine and either I never hit enter or I posted in the wrong place. That's a pretty accurate bio tbh.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:18 pm
Phail Ninja

Ryuukishin
ur job was tps right?? killed

added job titles + samples + descriptions to my post! Thanks for the suggestion! ♥

I feel like I've been doing my job all wrong this whole time....

And Ryuu is sekritly Phail and I combined into one~~~~
(adding job titles + description to my post!)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces