Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leave a suggestion
  Of course!
View Results

Pulga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:01 pm
I believe that all guilds require feedback, and since this is a guild, "Why Not" give us some ideas on how to make this guild better?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:06 pm
hmm..Well I like the guild..I think to get people to post more..you could have a prize for the most posts in a month...(I saw this in another guild) however that would bring in alot of spammers...so never mind whee  

x.XNameleszX.x

Pulga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Personally, I think we should have a more clear set of rules, so then everything will run more smoothly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:21 pm
Yeah that would help, having an announcement listing the rules, and maybe a sub-forum just for people who want to spam, so that the main forum could have "nice" topics in them whee  

x.XNameleszX.x

Pulga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:24 pm
x.XNameleszX.x
Yeah that would help, having an announcement listing the rules, and maybe a sub-forum just for people who want to spam, so that the main forum could have "nice" topics in them whee

That was exactly what i was thinking of.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:41 pm
I see great minds think alike xd  

x.XNameleszX.x

crystalsmuse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:12 pm
in the MPL they're doing a "Random Number" game where you can win prizes if your random number matches the number the mod picks. Its a good way to keep people active.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:14 pm
ah yes..that would be better than my idea because the posts have a purpose... and have a sticky for it..or even a sub-forum or inside the "chatterbox" forum Ling segusted  

x.XNameleszX.x

crystalsmuse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:18 pm
well now we have a contest and lotto subforum, so it can go in there?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:19 pm
We can also see if people can like make banners. I dont have any program to make banners. I can also just PM some of my friends asking for them to join and yeah. They will help.

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

x.XNameleszX.x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:24 pm
LingMing
We can also see if people can like make banners. I dont have any program to make banners. I can also just PM some of my friends asking for them to join and yeah. They will help.
yay for people without cool design making stuff whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:21 pm
It is the intention of the captain and crew to buy another subforum, and make it the "official" spam subforum.

Your suggestions will all, ofcourse be noted, and we will see what can be done.

Thank you for your feedback.

And thank you Pulga, for making this thread.

Forlani Mordecai
VC  

Forlani Mordecai

Zivos_Gambino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:12 am
I'd like to leave a sugestion about my "RP town" Please spread the word about it... I think you should have a look in your Role play sub forum and see that i had added it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:46 am
Zivos_Gambino
I'd like to leave a sugestion about my "RP town" Please spread the word about it... I think you should have a look in your Role play sub forum and see that i had added it

It looks interesting. You've got one reply already. 3nodding I may even join in.  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:07 am
Pulga
x.XNameleszX.x

That was exactly what i was thinking of.
BSoP is like that. Like if you want to just post random things you go to their Spam subforum and have regular topics on the main forum.  
"OGS" Official Guild Stuff~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff