Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsends March Merriment (Customs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:27 am
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Pawed Cerynei/Wind Mutant | Moderate Heavy | Solo Custom

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Edit Category: Moderate Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Cerynei/Wind Mutant
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please~

Musical Inspiration:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with some silver tones and light gray dappling on her rump, similar to Andalusian horses. Please keep her muzzle white, though.

Face:
  • Eye Color: Light Blue
  • Eyebrows: Black
  • Expression: Glaring

Mane: Long, black mane, maybe extending just beyond her chest [definitely not passing her elbows, though]. Think messy front; long, in the back.

Tail: Raised wolf tail. Nothing too big, just about the size it would be on a normal wolf, haha~ Coloring should be white and gray [similar to her coat], perhaps ending in black?

Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock canine paws [all four legs] with some additional fluff on her legs, please~
Reference Image(s): Sigurrós
  • Note: I did not include her hair as to not obscure the other edits.
  • Please ignore the following: the bustier, bracers, collar, cloth on her hind leg, and ear tufts. Thank you!

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Full, large antlers, natural in color

Wings: Small black, feathery wings.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items:
Fur Mantle: A fur mantle draped over her shoulders, fastened around her neck with a silver chain. As for coloring, I imagine it being dark and fading out at the ends, as in the second reference, but I'm not entirely sure?

Jewelry: Arm bands just below her elbows.

Roses: Dark red roses pinned at the base of her right [our left] antler. I'd like for her ear to be visible, still, but, if not, it's no big deal! Perhaps a few roses just behind her hind leg as well?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:11 am
Entry Tag: (Zee Oddwyn | Uni'Suti | Heavy | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni'Suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purplish, grey. Glowing, rainbow vein-like markings. Small tongues of fire/miasma escaping from the brighter veins.
Face: Ulun'Suti Jawline. Same base color as the body. Eyes with black sclera, burning red irises, and black pupils. Veins stemming away from eyes, and around mouth. Nostrils have inner glow, and a little fire breath.
Mane: Similar to Punk Rock, but patchier. See reference. A darker purple-gray than the body.
Tail: Sad, patchy little tail. See ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Suti Hooves, minimal fetlocks. Dark, dark grey.
Reference Image(s): Concept Art

Horn(s): Burning, glowing, slightly curved, smooth horn. Miasma/fire effect from it.
Wings: SPECTRAL FREAKIN' SUTI WINGS! See ref!

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light or Fire would probably fit best.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:32 am
Entry Tag: (~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already.
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on.
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this. If not, CC!
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal.
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:34 am
Entry Tag: (Celeanor | Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

User Image

Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: Wildlife
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref - pale variation of a Harpy Eagle
Face: Half-lidded eyes, bright teal-blue eye color. Mild CC eye shadow and faint blush
Mane: CC - long and windy with braids + beads and feathers
Tail: CC - long and windy with braids + beads and feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock angeni fetlocks, normal hooves.
Reference Image(s): See side image plus this for underside of spread wings

Wings: Angeni style #1
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC - She's based on a harpy eagle, so items inspired by the indigenous tribes of Central and South America.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC really, just nothing too elaborate. Feathers, beads, some bracelets maybe.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Communication

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:43 am
Entry Tag: (Syrius Lionwing| Mer | Medium- heavy| Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: Moderate - heavy
Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: Care Bears
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: coloured like cozy heart penguin from Care Bears. Light purple with white markings with blush in the cheeks, yellow muzzle, heart in red in the middle of her nose and on her butt and purple eyes, not sure if you will be able to see her tummy mark because of the direction of the line art but if you can I'd like her tummy mark.
Face: happy / loving sweet expression
Mane: no mane, though I would like the top of her head to be a little fluffy. (See images she has a little quiff in the cartoon that's the same colour as her main body colour)
Tail: if possible can she have a fluffy tuft at the end of her tail, like a unicorn fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and yellow / orange yellow hooves.
Reference Image(s):
http://carebears.wikia.com/wiki/Cozy_Heart_Penguin
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/f9/97/7af99781bd753172fb3c7ddf59883caf.jpg
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/carebears/images/0/0c/Cozy_Heart_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20121013225234
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/50/9c/4b509c7b7cf7bf7924f9d2874a27f01c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/cozikariadult.png
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: normal
Other Notes: cozy heart penguin cosplay so please feel free to play with the edits to however you see fit!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I'd like her to be wearing a necklace with her 'tummy mark' as a pendant, cc any other jewellery / necklace colour and design as long as it has the pendant.
Reference Image(s) for Items: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bc/98/63/bc9863884b4af1e99af00df5b7932b10.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:51 am
Entry Tag: Frezir | Mutant Pawed | Medium-heavy I Solo Custom

Quote:

Edit Category: - Mutant
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay from another shop
WIP Needed? Only if you have any questions

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid black body; white spots under eyes, upper shoulders, along back feet, on ears near the tips ; red on paw toes, tips of ears, tip of tail
Face: Eyes - solid red with a lighter red for the sleeted pupil, sapphire blue jewel on the forehead
Mane: Short messy edited mane ( cc )
Tail: Long-ish tail with either one big feather (as pictured) or like a kirin's tail with long hair that seems feather like
Hooves/Fetlocks: none
Reference Image(s): colors, edits Accessories (except collar) and another visual ref

Horn(s):[/b N/A
Fins: N/A
Other Notes: Feline paws, longer/fluffy ears (cat like), long edit tail

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop in silver, abalone in CC
Custom Items: Silver bracelets
Reference Image(s) for Items: see ref images
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: From another shop that closed down years ago

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:34 pm
Entry Tag: (Yumitoko | Cursed Walker | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy (?)
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Curse / Recustom (Gen 2)
WIP Needed? If you want then sure, I love WIPs! (IF YOU’RE STREAMING MAKE SURE I’M ONLINE SO I CAN WATCH! <3 )
(Because it's a recustom and there's some things that aren't half bad, you can splice some things if you feel like it, or if you want you can just go the whole hog and redo. biggrin )

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same, except the legs.
I’d be happy with either of these alterations: 1) maybe I’d like the legs to be coloured more like stone, like Echo’s dad, Moam (Moam cosplay soquili).
2) Actually edit their legs to make them look like they have bits of rock on them or something. It’s upto you.
Face: Maybe if you could edit the expression, make it kinda pissed…if not leave as is.
Mane: I like the mane as it is.
Tail: Edited long tail, cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC length of fets, can be left unedited.
Reference Image(s):

Original Pony | Original Pony Naked

Mom x Dad

Pelt:
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/saber2mount.jpg
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/saber2mount-img2.jpg
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/saber2mount-img3.jpg
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/saber2mount-img4.jpg
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/saber2mount-img5.jpg

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) – N/A
Pelt: Catwalker pelt – see reference image for what it should look like.
Keep the armour as it is but without the mount seat. Please also give Echo some scrolls like on the mount, either attached or around the feet. I’d like the blue parts of the fur to glow.
Flame-tastic tail like on the image please.
Other Notes: A version with the armour and a version without the armour on the pelt please. smile

Custom Items: Armour like on the pelt.
Peltless version of him should have the same armour as original version or Moam’s armour, necklace and anklets.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Pony| Dad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:21 pm
Entry Tag: (SaevusVeritas | Wind Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Moderate, I think?
Soquili Species: - Wind Cerynei
Body Build: Regular [ Fluffy Fetlocks, leg-down optional, please? ♥ ]
Concept Origin: Original Character of mine~
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A sandy tan, with a titch bit of darker brown kind of throughout.
Face: Bright blue eyes, and if he could have a sad expression, with a tear rolling down his cheek. Also, his ears kind of back, not in anger, but in grief.
Mane: Wild, with the feathers being white fading to yellow / gold, please?
Tail:Edited: Wild style would be fine, but instead of the small feathers, if there could be two Peacock feathers extending and curving down, colored yellow / gold fading to white? And the spot on it maybe purple?
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fetlocks can be stock -- just fluffy, a little darker than his body. And the cloven hooves, prettyprettyplease♥
Reference Image(s): Varian

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Nine-Point Buck Antlers, a little off-white in color.
Wings: Heron-Type, with a gradation of gold to lavender to violet then back down to gold again. [ See Reference Above ]
Fins: N / A
Scales: N / A
Pelt: N / A
Other Notes: I don't know if it's possible -- I'm like super new to Soq -- but if he could have the Falcon-type wings instead of Heron, that'd be super. If not, that's totally okay too♥

Trading Post Items: N / A
Custom Items: The purple sash around his neck, with the gold crown emblem. Also, small golden bells hanging from his antlers by twine, as well as a single feather.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref For Sash & Emblem.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  

SaevusVeritas

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:45 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyribird | Kirin-Angeni | Lower heavy?| Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? I love WIPs

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like his sister Azharaie there should be some minor scaling, though how much is CC. I am also cool with whatever markings you get inspired with from The mask that also inspired Az. (I have permission from the artist to use this as inspiration, as I did with Azharaie). I am not looking for a copy - please go wild!
Face: CC
Mane: CC - Have fun! (and feathers stuck somewhere please because peacock and also feathers)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): As linked above:
Azharaie
The mask

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Style 1 please, but CC otherwise
Scales: CC
Other Notes: As previously noted, I'm not looking for a carbon copy - I'm really interested to see how the mask and Az inspire this one biggrin Please have fun with it! Darker, lighter, throw in something from a parent idc.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Integrity  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:28 pm
Entry Tag: (dolphingurl | Kirin-Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): dolphingurl
Breed: Kirin-Angeni
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraint

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Meepfur | Uni/Cerynei | Heavy | Solo)

Soquili Species: Uni/Cerynei
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Bay, maybe a white sock on one hind foot. Or not, whatever looks best.
Face: Cerynei ears.  Purple eyes.  Purple marking around her right/most visible eye (see refs for marking), shade can be altered to whatever shows up best against her coloration.  An old/healed scar slashed across her lips.
Mane: Black, in a medium-length style swept mostly to the right side of her neck, with a braid hanging to the left.  A couple of snowy owl feathers, dipped in blood at the tips, tied into her hair.
Tail: Black, medium-to-long, CC simple style.  Not curly, dreaded, or floofy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy-footed cerynei hooves with fetlocks, raised foreleg pose if possible.
Reference Image(s): base color, OC ref 1, OC ref 2, OC ref 3, feathers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Karkdann style uni horn.
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: A dagger strapped to her left hind leg, and a gold pendant necklace on a black leather cord.
Reference Image(s) for Items: dagger, pendant

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Authrynil Lavellan
Owner: Meepfur
Breed: Dalish
Temper: TBD
Mate: --
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:42 pm
Entry Tag: (Gracie Loff| Cursedwalker| Nonedited | Solo Custom

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed:
Kalona
Pelt Species: Bat - Albino

Personality (required): Bubbly, giggly, and downright hysterical, this "Kalona" seems to be just just a tad bit off of her rocker. Her bubbly attitude is quite alarming when paired with her homicidal tendencies and random temper tantrums, tantrums that tend to wipe out all surrounding wildlife when she fails to get what she wants. Like all skin walkers, she has no problem killing to get what she wants, whether it be a two legger or a soft, delicious pony. Afterall, ponies are sweet, and make the best lollipops. She tends to giggle a lot, and joke around, perhaps luring victims into a sense of false security before she makes her move. At times however she can make little sense, almost as if she doesn't quite know where she is or what is going on, only to giggle to herself and lash out, waking up in pools of blood later on, not quite knowing what she did (Or caring. Seriously, she doesn't care about others. She's a skinwalker.)
Background (required): She used to be quite sane, a normal Kalona that wandered around in search of her brother for years. Hearing tales that he might be deep in the forest she was close to, she ventured forth only to be attacked by a skinwalker. Losing all thoughts and cares in the world, she didn't even remember why she was in the forest in the first place, and ventured forth on a killing spree that lasted for weeks.
Plot ideas (required):

*She crosses a clearing, and meets her brother, only to claim she doesn't recognize him and toy with him, eventually killing him. I plan to have it that they were separated by an attack and both were out searching for each other until she was turned. He however continued searching, only to meet a bloody fate.

*She lures out children with candy, jokes, and games, only to corral them into a safe place to eat them, far away from their parents. I can see a plot regarding the parents hunting her down, and her having to fight them off, and/or escape, finding a new place to resume her hunting.

Edit Category: -Unedited
Soquili Species: Kalona - Skinwalker (Cursed)
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed?
Pls.

Body: CC! Would love her colors to be bubblegum themed around her entire body. Something soft, reassuring to people.
Face: Eyes, a light shade of blue.
Mane: CC, light pink.
Tail: CC, light pink.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Pelt: Bat
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once I see her!
Owner: Gracie Loff
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Chaotic
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC, though.. the rose and bone variations are really, really nice. I'd love one of those, CC's color wise.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:50 pm
Entry Tag: (Gl!tch~ | Kelpi | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Draft body (NO roman nose); regular-length fetlocks. Leg down pose
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?: Sure. Can I also get an itemless version of her final form? 83a

Body:
Primarily light blue-gray (see Mar's secondary color), although limbs have darker gray "stockings" (see Mar's primary color). Chin, neck, underbelly are also a darker gray, like an inverse of Mar's coloration and markings. Inner ears are blue.
Also a few scars across the face, torso, and tail
Face: See above; eyes are yellow with black sclerae. Slit pupils like Mar's!
Mane: Forever foal; black in color
Tail: Eel tail; same color as body, webbing blue like hooves, but also translucent where applicable
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue hooves, darker gray fetlocks as part of "stockings" markings mentioned above
Reference Image(s): Mar's colors Quest line ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: Fierce shoulder fins, Fierce neckfins, eel tail, eel leg fins (all translucent where applicable)
Other Notes: Fierce facial template

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, bloodied back leg bandages
Custom Items: A collar similar Mar's back leg kneepad, front leg bandages (bloodied) that wrap above eel leg fins, then loop down to fetlocks in such a way that they AVOID crossing over the leg fins
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mar for kneepad-collar; plush used because it shows the cord more, which would be very prevalent in a collar, no? (Also see above quest line ref)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ira
Owner: Gl!tch~
Breed: Swamp scourge
Temper: Snide
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 013 Muddy Swamp
Tag feather color(s): CC  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:32 pm
Aaand closed! Keeping the page open for people to point out mistakes so I can roll tomorrow when a little less braindead.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
mindsend generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:14 pm
TIME TO ROLL!

MINIS

minis

Page 2
  1. (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Imp/Nixie | Heavy | Twins)

page 3

2. (Lunarfowermaiden | Usdia/Nymph | Moderate | Twins)
  3. Mameha Otome | Usdia - Nymph | Moderate | Solo Custom

Page 4

4. (GrnGriff | Seathi/Nixie mix | Moderate | Solo Custom)

page 5

5. (She-Ra of Etheria | Half-Minicorn | Mod-Heavy | Twins)
  6. (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Strychnine| Mini| Mod-Heavy| Solo)

page 6

7. (o-Elixir-o | Nymph Mini | Moderate| Twins)

page 7

8. (AislingJuno | Nymph/Quilin | Mod-heavy | Twins)

Minis

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces