Submit

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:34 pm
User ImageRamiel awoke to the sound of wind coming through the crack in the old abandoned church he called home. It had been a quiet night until now, and he had simply drifted off studying the pictures in the tomes that humans had left. They images that had appeared in them had fascinated him, Humans whom had winds as phims did. this truly was a wonder to him, and from some of the other images he had seen, humans had their own deities that they worshiped. Whats more this building, was a center for these humans to come pray to one such deity. "Truly truly a marvel..."he sighed pushing this tome to the side, the book seemed to be filled with symbols that he didn't understand, however he did find them all over the place even near the entrance. His mind returned to the draft that was now blowing through the room."Oh yes I should probably make sure she is comfortable. he chuckled grabbing a ruffled up blanket from the corner and dragging it towards where the white Phim who had been staying with him for several weeks now had layed down, he wasnt sure if she was asleep, but the area he had set aside for her was comfortable and far away from the holes that had apparently been blown into this structure long ago.
"Miss cloud, are you awake, I brought you a blanket in case you were cold, there seems to be a draft running through the structure, and I wanted to assure you were as comfortable as possible." He didnt know what this poor girl had been through, but apparently so many things he liked seemed to set her off on a bad memory of some sort. It was as if something had drained every ounce of joy from her life, however she seemed to recover a bit, how much seemed to vary day by day. there would be times where it didnt bother her, then there would be days when things just weren't meant to be, and she would start rambling about what he assumed was an ex-mate, or someone who was very dear to her.

(362 words)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:49 am
User Image

A white lump of fur and feather laid curled up in a corner. It was starting to get a little cold, the wind was seeping into the structure her current host called his home. She was broken, tired of living. Yet, there was a small flame in her that still lingered. She did not know why, nor how long it would last. She had messed up two relationships. She had lost love for other, and lost the love of one thing she never thought she would lose. Her love of the stars. It breaks her whenever there is a clear night and nothing but the starts look down on her.

She shivered as thoughts of her past swam in her mind. She would have sobbed quietly, as to not to disturb Ramiel, but she had no other tears to shed. She did miss both failed relations... Raizo and Prelude. Thinking of the names made her broken heart crack more. Why did she do this to herself? More questions she had no answer to. When Ramiel came around and offered her a blanket, she flinched. He usually caught her off guard, which wasn't hard. She didn't have the will nor motivation to really more or go out. So she was mostly in her spot on the corner, with her molted feathers and the clumpy pillow Ramiel gave her once she first arrived here. A cracked voice came from the Phim, that was another thing she didn't do often. Speak. "Th-Thank you." She graciously accept the bank it and curled into it. She never really knew what to say to the other Phim. Her ears folded back and her head retracted under the blanket as well. She really was pathetic.

Perhaps she should say something... anything. "...I-I can leave if I am taking up space." No.. That wasn't it. Say something else. "...or something." She groaned to herself. Pathetic... Hopeless. What was the point of trying to get closer to the other.She would just mess it all up again. It wasn't worth it. She was sure Ramiel had better things to do than worry about her anyway. It wouldn't be fare to him.

[362]  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm
Ramiel Offered a smile, and sat down next to her."You seem troubled." he said. He didnt really want her to leave, but he knew he couldnt hold her here against her own will."You aren't taking up space, trust me the location is large enough for more than just me and another. One more body wont do much damage, and besides It will give me someone to speak to.

He gently pulled the blanket over her and shifted his position. "If you need anything just let me know Okay?" He knew she was troubled, but he felt it bad to pry too much. Maybe with time she would open up, but for now he would give her enough space that she felt comfortable, but not so much that she would feel unwanted.

He got back to his feet after doing what he could to comfort her and moved to his own sleeping spot and rolled himself up, the place next to him was briefly, inhabited by another female, she had left after being here briefly, perhaps he scared her off. He really didnt want to do that to Cloud, especially not someone in her fragile state.

197-559  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:05 pm
Once Ramiel went back to his own spot Cloud pecked out from under her blanket and watched him. He was rather interesting. Had had a soft, golden glow to him. She sighed to herself. He looked warm, comfortable... She shook her head. No,she wouldn't do that to him. It wasn't right. She shivered slightly. It was a cold night, even when he was more spirited the cold did bother her. It was even worse now as she had lost weight from not eating. Her fur and feathers weren't in the best condition either. Maybe if she... wiggled. She inched herself across the floor closer to the other Phim. If anything she could claim she was still cold. Which wasn't necessarily a lie. She was about half way to where Ramiel laid. She was already panting, even with a task as little as inching across the floor. This made her feel worse. She didn't think she would be that bad. She sighed and just flopped to her side. It was a bit warmer were she was and the her pillow managed to get caught in the blanket and dragged along. With her failed effort she curled up and went to sleep.

[201] Total: 563  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:53 pm
Ramiel opened his eyes and peered over at the female. seeing she had moved between where he normally lay, and her own bed. Getting up he grabbed his own blanket and Moved over to where she lay now, and curled around her. using his wing to cover her. when it hit her, he felt how frail she was, he felt guilty, she needed to eat something, her body seemed weak now. even if she wanted to leave she probably wouldn't make it far. So to him it was a good thing he had insisted on her staying, the last thing he needed plaguing his mind was harm coming to someone because he had, let them leave, in no fit state to be out on their own.
"In the morning Ill get her something I wish I would have noticed sooner her condition had been deteriorating like this" Her body definitely felt cold so hopefully this would help warm her up. At times like this he wished she really would open up to him a bit more so he would know how to help, like what had happened to her before now, or why she was so upset at night when it was clear out like it was tonight. Sadly all of that would have to wait until the morning. for now he would just lay here with cloud keeping her warm.
without much thought he made sure he was comfortable himself and closed his eyes, letting sleep slowly come to him.
251-810  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:08 pm
As Cloud slept, everything around her seemed warmer. She found her self curling and nuzzling into the new found warmth. She had slept very well that night. It seemed that her worries and thoughts of others just melted away. At least just for that night. Then a bright, piercing light flooded her vision. She groaned to her self and squirmed. The warmth she felt was slipping away and a different one came forth. The sun. She pouted. She wanted to go back to sleep. Her face nuzzled back into the original warmth but it didn't have the same scent as her pillow. "Ehh...?" She raised up her head and blinked against the sun. Her face blushed lightly. Ramiel was that warmth. She thought he had given up last night... d-did she actually make it? She shakily got up, she was trying hard not to wake up the other. She felt wrong but at the same time... it felt good. Feeling the embrace of another. In the back of her mind, and heart, she knew she really craved that feeling.

She looked toward the opening of the structure and hobbled toward it, a gurgle erupting from her stomach. She was actually feeling hungry. That was a good sign. Maybe she could just find something close. She couldn't hunt for meat. Maybe there was vegetation she could forge from. Maybe she could fish, but with her wings out of commission and her weakness, there was no way she could hunt. She looked back at the Phim that she hoped was still sleeping. "I-.. I'll be back." Not like he heard her. With that she headed outside.

Once out she squinted against the sun, it felt too warm to her and she wanted to go back inside. She shook her head. This will be good for her. She took her time. Trying to use her senses for food, luckily it was still early morning and the sun wasn't all the way out, or she really would have given up right away. She easily found a few berry bushes. Using the large leafs of a plant she shook the berry bushes and scooped them up with the leaf, the folding the leaf, concealing the berries inside. She repeated the process until she found a river. She peered into the water and saw a few fish darting about. She lowered her head near the water, letting her muzzle touch the water surface and she waited. Mouth open. Till.... SNAP. She caught one and set it aside. She repeated a process once more until she had two fish and plenty of berries for herself and Ramiel. She followed the shaken bushes back the the structure. The journey drained her of the little energy she had. Her muscles ached and her wings felt twice as heavy. She carefully set down what she had found and flopped in her sleeping spot and fell back asleep.

[487] Total: 1050  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:19 pm
In the morning Ramiel woke up to Cloud not being where she was the night before. Confused at first, he reached a conclusion pretty quickly.Thinking maybe she decided to go try to walk around a bit, he thought nothing of it, knowing it would help her. when she came back in with what looked like food, he didn't say anything just remained laying down, only for her to return to her previous position. He figured she had tried get closer for warmth last night, and now that it was daylight she wasn't cold now.

Ramiel Got up after a few minutes and went out, he knew some of the plants around here would help promote energy, something that would help cloud with her lack of energy, and hopefully get her back to however she was before the two had met. when he reached some trees with strange leaves, they were green however the veins were a different shade almost a blueish shade of green, when he pulled them from the tree he smelt the mint like scent. these were the plants, they seemed to have some property that game a boost in energy. He used them from time to time when he wanted to be up later in the night. after grabbing a small mouthful laid out neatly he decided he had enough and that now was as good a time as any to return back home.

Turning around he started to head back his wings tucked in, Perhaps something else would help. He saw the fish she had brought back, however a small amount more would go well between this and the berries. He reached Home and quietly went back inside leaving the leaves by the food she had brought back, then turning to get something else. He Looked around and found some nuts that were hanging off of a tree and they seemed ready to harvest. "Walnuts...Im sure I have something at home to open these with..."

Flying up he flew through the tree shaking the branches knocking the nuts from the pods. when some of them hit the ground thankfully he found cracks had formed. Picking the Nuts up getting them onto a large leaf he carried the load back, laying them out with what cloud had brought back. Now he had food to make sure that she would receive plenty of nourishment. with that he returned to his bed and Laid down and relaxed, he was not necessarily tired, however he did want to rest his legs.

"Hopefully this will be enough to thank her for her effort. hopefully she wakes up before the fish begins to rot." he laughed thinking to himself.

(449-1259)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:09 pm
Cloud had no idea how long she was sleeping for, but she finally did wake up. She groaned and her stomach roared with her. There was a new smell that wafted into her nose. Her head lifted a little shakily. Hunger was gnawing at her stomach. She sat on her haunches and looked about. More was added to the pile of food she brought back. She got up and walked over, sniffing to find the delightful smell that helped wake her up. She pawed at the sprig, she was unfamiliar with the plant but loved the smell. Se wasn't sure if it was edible so she left it alone. She looked up to Ramiel. "Thanks..." Her voice was still very weak and she was almost barely audible. She didn't want to eat by herself it felt almost rude. "U-Uhm, Will you..." She shuffled awkwardly, she was sure she never said this much to Ramiel before. "..eat with me." He did help gather the extra things, like the nuts and smelly leaves. She only brought the fish and berries. "It smells good." Her stomach was more audible then she was, and she felt embarrassed by it. A noise like that shouldn't come out of anyone.

[203] Total: 1253  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 pm
Ramiel saw when whe had woke up, and nibbled on the sprig."well good morning Miss Cloud" he said politely. when she shuffled over to the food,and tried to speak up he understood what she had asked. She wanted for him to eat with her. "Of course I will" he assured her, walking over and sitting with her and the food. On her comment regarding the scent he nodded."indeed it does" he grabbed a few of the nuts and placed them to the side, got up and grabbed something to open them up. returning with a stone, he broke the nuts open, separated the nut from the shell, then passing some to cloud.

"Here these will give you some strength." he said, grabbing a fish, taking a bite out of it. After swallowing, he spoke up, "and thank you for getting the fish and berries. They are very good." He looks her over."If you need anything else to eat or drink please let me know." He wouldnt mind going out to grab some other type of nourishment.

180-1439  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:57 pm
"Is it still morning?" She looked about the structure, she really couldn't tell the time of day and quiet frankly she didn't care. She grabbed a fish and a few of the berries she found. She descaled the fish over the unrolled berry leaf, as to not make a huge mess then dug in. She ate like she had never eat before. Well, truth be told she hadn't eaten in a long time. She ripped apart the fish, eating around its face, tail, spine and bones. She had eaten half the fish before he stomach gurgled and she felt a little sick. She was most definitely eating way too fast. She set down the fish and looked away embarrassed. "S-sorry..." She looked to the other things an scooped them up. She gently and slowly ate the berries, as well as the nuts. She even chewed on the sprig, which did help her stomach. Maybe the fish was too much for her stomach to handle. Once she had her fill. Which wasn't a lot. There was still plenty to eat, like a half eaten fish and plenty of berries and nuts.

She waited until Ramiel looked like he was done eating until speaking up again. "H-hey... Thank you." She looked up only to blush and looked away again. "For putting up with me." She slumped to the floor, now laying down. "I wasn't always like this... I am so sorry you have to put up with me in this condition." She sniffled a bit, her eyes were becoming wet. "I-if y-you had not taken me i-in.." She sniffled more as tears started to roll own her face. "I-I would probably be... be..." She had a hard time saying it. So she didn't. Couldn't really. She had curled into herself and started to sob. Ashamed of what she had become. Shamed of the responsibility she had put on a kind, random stranger.

[320] Total: 1573  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:36 pm
Ramiel watched, as Cloud took to the food, like a fish that had been caught on land taking to water. He really felt he should tell her to slow down, as not to choke, or give herself an upset stomach."It is still technically morning time, as I feel only an hour has passed since you returned from your trip this morning. As she excused herself he laughed, really its is no problem please eat as much as you wish. while she was eating he took his time dining on the meat of the fish as well as some berries and nuts.

He was taken aback when she thanked her for putting up with her, however before he could tell her that helping others was just his way, she broke down crying. Had he done something to trigger her bad memories, or was it that she felt she would have perished long ago had he not given her shelter. "Miss Cloud, please don't cry. what ever has passed has passed, the only thing that matters is that you take this chance you have been given and make the most of it. The lords of this world deemed you worth sparing, otherwise They would not have led our paths the way they had that night. But now you must let the past remain where it belongs, in the past and look towards the future, by living today."

Perhaps he was speaking a bit much, however perhaps this wisdom from years gone by was what cloud would need. "Miss Cloud an Old friend of mine once told a young foolish boy, that the true goal that one should strive for is to leave their mark on the world, as the only thing more terrifying than death is being forgotten. So never think about possible death, as I'm sure you have yet to truly make that mark on the world that I am certain you alone can make." He was still looking for his mark, as he knew that those whom he had once called friend in the past had already made theirs, some big, while others only a small ripple, which had soon spread as years went on.

"Miss Cloud you were brought to me for a reason I feel... what that reason is I dont know, however I am willing to help you find it if you will let me." He offered, giving her a look other then his normally peaceful smile, this one held a conviction he hadn't felt in a long time."that is... if you want to find the proof that you truely exist, and make that mark on the world."

443-1882  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 pm
Cloud laid curled, listening to what Ramiel had to say. "Yes.. you are right. The past needs to stay where it is." She felt the shame creep on her today. "I had given up on my future. I thought I had lost it." She never really told Ramiel her past. She never thought he would care, though his words have said otherwise. "I thought I had found my true love. I was young and foolish. I wished on the stars and looked up to them. In a way I felt they guided me." She looked away. "I feel like now they may have been a little wrong in their directions." She gave a weak smile. "When I first found love I messed up. Raizo was a good friend and I thought we could be more. We could have been something special. Till I met Prelude. I wished to the starts to help me pick someone. They... I... chose wrong. I picked Prelude." She looked away. Talking about it hurt deep down. "We starting something I've always wanted... A family." She sat up, her muscles still shaky from crying and just lack of living. "We took in a group of perma kits. They originally lied to us saying they were just lost kits. Once they told us we didn't care. We grew to love each one as our own. We didn't care if they ever grew." She looked down at her wrist, where a silver stared charm bracelet used to rest. "We we about to have children of our own... Then he just." The tears started again. "Left..." She bit her lips. "My word shattered... The kits went with him." She her paws clenched and unclenched. "Then he came back and I thought everything would go back to normal... I was wrong. I gained confidence again and was a lot happier." She looked down. "Then it happened again and I just.. couldn't take it. I had messed up three times." She took a pause to wipe her eyes and nose. "I gave up. The stars lost their luster and I know longer trusted their guidance." She chuckled. "So know I'm here..." She looked up again. "Yet, when I felt I was at my absolute worst. The time I thought I would perish I looked to the stars once more. I saw something I never saw before... A glow on the ground. I thought maybe it was a fallen star. I could make one last wish." She looked to Ramiel. "I passed out before I could reach it." She swallowed a lump in her throat. "Once I woke up.. you were the one I saw." She smiled a little more and chuckled a bit. "I've heard you mention angels... winged humans that guide other humans. In a way... you are my angel. You saved me and you still are..." She shakily got up and sat closer to Ramiel, carefully leaning against him. She felt better when she was closer to him. "Thank you..."

[501] Total: 2074  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:19 pm
This was it, he had finally gotten her to crack. She had opened up to him."She had been through so much, from being torn between 2 loves, only to be led down a path that led her to become heartbroken, not once but twice, and to top it off there were perma kits involved."That is Horrible." he said. what upset her was that now that she had shared her past, yet he had not been able to do the same for himself.Maybe one day he could tell her, his story. How he had seen people strive for redemption, watched children lose parents, parents lose children, familys blossom. How sometimes a death, could bring meaning to ones life.

"I will do what I can to help you find your purpose." her rested his head on hers.'just like she helped him find his'
(145)final total:2027
In a cave somewhere a daeva whos coat was very reminicant to an orange flavored desert sneezed  
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games