Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[Closed] Zac's March 2016 customs. Winners p.7. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:45 am
Voiding this to enter for something else!

Entry Tag: Wasteland Wyvern | Kirin/Wind Hybrid | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kirin/Wind Hybrid
Body Build: Regular Leg Down Pose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Player Character OC/Cosplay - Dragon Age - Warden Commander

WIP Needed? I would like one when the edits are at least sketched! May I also request an weaponless/unarmored/naked version?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black Body with White Markings to match the face tattoos running down legs under armor - See Reference Art by Roniel and Marking References Below!
Face:
Eye Color - Glowing Blue - See Roniel Reference and Similar Soq Reference Below!
Eyebrows - White
Inner Ear - White
Expression - Edited Blank and Emotionless around the Dagger in her Mouth (For Both Lips and Eyes)
Facial Markings - See References - White in Color
Mane: Edited - White in Color - See References Below
Tail: Stock Warrior's Braid - White with Black Band and Glowing Blue/Teal Feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Kirin Original Fetlocks and Stock Kirin Original Hooves - Hooves Silver Metallic in Color - See References
Reference Image(s):
1.) Roniel Reference Art (Ignore Sword and Shin Guards)
2.) Hoof Color Reference
3.) Glowing Eyes Screenshot
5.) Glowing Eyes Youtube Video - 1:11 - 1:20 - (Warning: Violent/Bloody Video)
6.) Hair Reference
7.) Similar Soq Reference for Glowing Eyes (Please make Mercy's glow more smoky though)
8.) Markings Reference 1
9.) Markings Reference 2

-- Physical Traits --
Wings: Stock Wind Type 2 Heron Wings - Black with White Tips
Scales: Stock Kirin Original Scales - Silver Metallic in Color (Feel free to use Varying Shades if you'd like! Just please no gradient light to dark.)
Other Notes:
No Kirin Horn please!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earrings - Silver Color
Custom Items:
1.) Edited Glowing Dagger in Mouth - See References
2.) Shin Guards for All Four Legs - Between Hooves and Knees Only (Simple Design) - See References
3.) Cape with a Simple Silver Chain Clasp - Hanging Between Wings and Down the Back - See References - Black with White Trimming
Reference Image(s) for Items:
1.) Dagger Design Reference - This Design... (Please just use the basic blade shape and ignore the crescent moons on it. Colors - Black Blade with a Silver Edge and a Blue Wrapped Handle)
2.) Dagger Glowing Markings Reference - With these Glowing Markings on the Black Part of the Blade!
3.) Cape Reference - Black with White Trimming
4.) Shin Guard Reference - Part Desired Outlined in Red - Metallic Silver in Color

-- Tag Specifics --
Name of horse: Mercy Mahariel
Owner: Wasteland Wyvern
Breed: Dalish Elf
Temper: Jaded
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Magic Forest with Rain Modifier
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Long and Short Bones with Blue Runeglow

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:08 am
Entry Tag: ~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already.
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on.
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this. If not, CC!
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal.
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  

~Masamune~

Sawaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 am
Entry Tag: (Sawaki | Kalona | Moderate | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

(I've been trying to get this cosplay since 2007, and I usually never post the form so I could keep it a secret, but after 9 years I'm guessing no one's going for this cosplay so I decided to post away! xD Maybe I'll get luckier with CCs.)

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kagura
Owner: Sawaki
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom of the cert: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Face:Her eyes are a bright red, and have no pupils. Her lips are full, and are a darker shade of red than her eyes (see refs).
Hair:Her hair is brown, short, and is tied up in a ponytail with bangs. She has a white feather at the back of her ponytail. (see refs)
Jewelry & Accessories: She has green beaded earrings (see refs). Also, I’d like her fan to be included somewhere, possibly opened by her feet (see refs).
Wing Style #4 (with smooth feathers): Please edit the wings so that the feathers are much larger, and the wings look slightly different than the premade. Dark brown feathers, and dark red slightly transparent wings. More edits: I'd like there to be brown and dark red feathers on the floor. (Only the one white one in her hair though).
Devil Tail #2: Dark red (color of her lips).
No horns
Clothing: She wears a kimono in the anime and manga, but I don’t want her to be wearing it as a soquili. Instead, please add some kind of garment/cloth that covers most of her body or neck with the same colors and pattern of her kimono (the white and red one).
Body: Her pelt should be regular skin color. Her hooves should be dark red/dark brown like her wings and tail.
Reference image(s):
Really good image, please use this one as much as possible.
Random
Another good image
Headshot
Headshot
Great headshot
Fullbody reference
Random
Great Headshot (not this kimono though!)
Great headshot again
Random (the flowers on her kimono are not right though
Headshot
Random
Random fullbody
What stage to start at: Adult
Default Accessory Colors: None
Tag Frame color: Dark red/dark brown, and with this background>> Cert Background

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:47 am
Entry Tag: Lita Rutherford | Mer | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: - Mer
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body should look as if it is stiched together from various grey fabrics. Feel free to play with textures and patterns of the fabric as long as they are all various shades of grey. Then as seen on the ref, there should be other "patches" that are reds, yellows and oranges.
Face: Eyes should be black
Mane: Long similar to the white one on the end, where it is very straight and covers a lot of the face. Color should be black
Tail: See "Fins" section
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the "optional fetlocks"
Reference Image(s): Color pallet

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: Just the "Fancy" style tail fin.
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: IF allowed, I would like her to have a dolphin fin. If this bumps the edit to high OR is not allowed, feel free to disregard and just leave her bare-backed.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 am
Entry Tag: (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Yes, please~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • This is Aldebaran's older sister, so she should look pretty similar to him! You can use the same base color, or make it a little darker. Whatever looks best with her marking colors.
  • The purple used for Aldebaran's markings and mane/tail should be swapped for a different color for his sister. Maybe a shade of blue? Teal? Up to you! Markings shouldn't be 100% identical. It would be nice to see some of those ink-like markings in spots where they don't appear on Aldebaran, especially around the face!

Face:
  • Gold eyes (same color as Aldebaran's jewelry).
  • White inner ear.
  • Eyebrow color should match the mane/tail color used. If possible, could she also have the angrier looking eyebrows used on the Kalona? Just the eyebrows, not the fanged mouth. If not, then the default eyebrows are fine. :3

Mane:
  • Long (knee length) and edited. No large braids and nothing too curly. Color is CC, but the mane and tail should both be the same color.
  • She should have bangs similar in style to Aldebaran's, but with enough of the face shown so that her eyes and face markings are visible.

Tail: Long (knee length) and edited. Just like the mane, no large braids and nothing too curly. Color is CC, but the mane and tail should both be the same color.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • The longer fetlocks shown here.
  • Color of the hooves? 100% CC.

Reference Image(s): Aldebaran

-- Physical Traits --
Fins: N/A

Trading Post Items:
  • Hoop ear piercings on both ears. Silver.
  • String leg item on both front legs. Silver.
  • Sharktooth leg item on just one leg (left or right, you pick!). CC color-wise.

Custom Items:
  • Silver septum piercing, similar to her brother's.
  • Silver chain necklace, similar in size/design to the chains over her brother's tail.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Tag Specifics --
Name of horse: Masuma
Owner: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Breed: Regular
Temper: Venturesome
Tag Background: 055 Seaside
Tag frame color: CC (Aldebaran's cert, if you need some inspiration!)
Tag feather color(s): CC (Feathers for the tag decor).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 am
Entry Tag: (Kitomyx | Uni-Wind Crossbreed | Minor | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Uni-Wind Crossbreed
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? It would be appreciated if possible.

Body: Solid, plain hot pink: ██████ These colors should do nicely.
Face: Eyes would be this blue right here: ██████. Eyebrows can match body or mane color; whatever you think looks better. If you can give her a loving/caring expression along the lines of this, that would be great; otherwise the default is close enough.
Mane: Edited; Tickle-me-pink, thick, billowy, moderately long, and wavy, with her forelock ending in a curl on her forehead
Tail: Edited; Tickle-me-pink, thick, billowy, moderately long, and wavy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Naturally short if possible, please?
Reference Image(s):
X, X, X

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular/Normal/Default
Wings: Type 4 Dove wings

Custom Items: A thin, flat gold herringbone chain with a single gold shooting star pendant. Please see references.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Only the necklace on the first one!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Salina
Owner: Tymiko & Kitomyx
Breed: Imaginary Friend (if allowed as a breed. XD)
Temper: Loving
Tag Background: 003 Lisa Frank by Sirenz
Tag frame color: Tag default rainbow
Tag feather color(s): Both long and short feathers the color of Salina's feathered wings, please

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Name of familiar: Rover
Familiar Owner: Tymiko & Kitomyx
Familiar Breed: Wolf
Familiar Temper: Ever-changing
Familiar Description: Would it maybe be possible for him to have minor edits to look more like a Scottish Terrier? If not, that's perfectly fine! Eyes are rainbow, body is black with rainbow accents (if that makes sense. Interpret that as you will; his original concept was a changing-color dog). If he could have a collar with his name on it like shown in his colored reference image, that would also be very much appreciated, but I don't know if that would be considered more than a minor edit.
Reference Image(s):
X, X, X  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:45 am
Entry Tag: [Eskimo] | cc Rare | Moderate

Soquili Species: Kalona or Kalona-Suti mix as a backup placeholder, but this is compleeetely cc
Body Build: cc
Concept Origin: New Concept - Phobia
WIP Needed? Nope.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pick one of the phobias in the list below! That's pretty much it. I did provide my generic likes/dislikes list, but basically I've always wanted a Phobia pony, so whatever you do is totally cc.
Face: cc
Mane: cc (fyi hair is optional if it looks rad)
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s):

• Bogyphobia: Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman.
  • Noctiphobia: Fear of the night.
  • Nyctohylophobia: Fear of dark wooded areas or of forests at night.
  • Oneirophobia: Fear of dreams, esp. nightmares.
  • Samhainophobia: Fear of Halloween.
  • Toxiphobia: Fear of being poisoned.

Quote:
Likes: Bent head templates (male and female), Kalona wings, Suti wings, dark/creepy stuff, macabre (sans gore), skeletons/bones/skulls/skeletal motifs (of any animal), anything goth-looking, lace, CMYK, dark black, blood, magic, potions/bottles, creepy/weird/spooky eyes, glowy things, masks, horns, crowns, voodoo, ghosts, Dia de los Muertos, Halloween, creepy Alice in Wonderland

Dislikes: Kalona demontail & cat'o'nine tail, Suti club tails, zombie gore, Satanism, insects, tentacles, henna, run-of-the-mill tribal/swirls, generally most washed-out colors (puce, sage, heather purple, salmon pinks, etc.), bright yellow.

Horn(s): cc
Wings: cc
Fins: cc
Scales: cc
Pelt: cc
Other Notes: cc

Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:09 am
Entry tag: Master Wild Mage | Rare (Kalona halfbreed) | Moderate

Edit Category: - Moderate to be safe
Soquili Species: - Kalona halfbreed
Body Build: Regular with leg up pose if template's available *crosses fingers*
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character - Based on existing pet of your own design.

WIP Needed?Yes please only to see how the templates come together after that I don't need any.

Body: Black base with skeletal markings (ignore blood spatters on ref)
Face: eye color-blue teal mixed with a tiny bit of purple with blacked out sclera, eyebrows=CC inner ear=purple center fading to black around the edges, expression=serious mouth position with a little fang showing and normal eyebrow position, facial markings = Sugar skull type designs over the skull area see refs for inspiration no exact design to follow (not on original MLP pet)
Mane: if it can be done I'd like the a mix with the native dreams braids, wind blown and curly templates(mostly wind swept) in purple with teal streaks instead of alternating like on the ref.
Tail: wind blown template in purple with teal streaks instead of alternating like ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: normal fetlocks in black with skeleton pattern continued onto them with white hooves.
Reference Image(s): MLP Vestakia her uncert sugar skull inspiration- Just no gem please I liked the gradient around the teeth liked the fade around the eyes and the web on the forehead

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):Edited- I'd like her to have smaller horns like in the reference. They'd be shaped like the imp kid horns but a little bigger
Wings: wing style 5 with slightly tattered webbing edges- Purple webbing, black everything else with a teal/blue highlights on the feathers with a white claw
Other Notes: tail normal instead of kalona spiked version

Trading Post Items:feather hair sticks CC colors
Custom Items:holding a small lantern in her mouth, lace anklets on the front hooves with teal or purple ribbons, Custom necklace (pic below) in silver instead of black with teal pearls/gems
Reference Image(s) for Items: Something like these and/or these for the anklets, Necklace design and this is the lantern design I'd like. If it's possible I'd like it lit up showing the little spots of light on her chest.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vestakia
Owner: Master Wild Mage
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Sardonic
Mate: NA
Tag Background: 005 Magical forest or this if allowed.
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I was the original colorist for this design.  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:37 am
Entry Tag: Syrius Lionwing| Mer | Moderate | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: Care Bears
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: coloured like cozy heart penguin from Care Bears. Light purple with white markings with blush in the cheeks, yellow muzzle, heart in red in the middle of her nose and on her butt and purple eyes, not sure if you will be able to see her tummy mark because of the direction of the line art but if you can I'd like her tummy mark.
Face: happy / loving sweet expression
Mane: no mane, though I would like the top of her head to be a little fluffy. (See images she has a little quiff in the cartoon that's the same colour as her main body colour)
Tail: if possible can she have a fluffy tuft at the end of her tail, like a unicorn fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and yellow / orange yellow hooves.
Reference Image(s):
http://carebears.wikia.com/wiki/Cozy_Heart_Penguin
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/f9/97/7af99781bd753172fb3c7ddf59883caf.jpg
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/carebears/images/0/0c/Cozy_Heart_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20121013225234
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4b/50/9c/4b509c7b7cf7bf7924f9d2874a27f01c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/cozikariadult.png
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: normal
Other Notes: cozy heart penguin cosplay so please feel free to play with the edits to however you see fit!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I'd like her to be wearing a necklace with her 'tummy mark' as a pendant, cc any other jewellery / necklace colour and design as long as it has the pendant.
Reference Image(s) for Items: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bc/98/63/bc9863884b4af1e99af00df5b7932b10.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:32 pm
Entry Line: Caitlyn Hellstorm || Flutter || 

Quote:
Edit Category: - Uneditted
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own 

WIP Needed? No

Body: Black with silvery/white tribal markings up to his shoulder from one leg. Stripes like His brother on legs
Face: He will have sapphire blue eyes, two white stripes down his chin, some kind of tribal marking under his eyes. Lighter or darker shade of black for inner ears.
Mane: Forever foal. Silverish with dark blue streaks
Tail: Silverish with dark blue streaks. Wild style. The feathers will be varying shade of blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: White.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Wings: wings #2 (lunar moth style). Light colors to counteract the darkness. Maybe varying shades of blue with white

Trading Post Items: The mask. Skull will be normal cream white bone color and feather and smoke will be blue.
Custom Items: N/A 

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Xiru
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: Tribal 
Temper: Condescending  
Tag Background: 006 Wierd Forest by Chibizoo
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Long, varying shade of blue 

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  My design

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:40 pm
Entry Tag: PixelDeerest | Ceyreni | Mod | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Ceyreni
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Simple deer colored markings. Lightish brown with lighter brown around muzzle, tail, feet, and ears. Spots also a lighter brown color. Lighter brown has a slight purple undertone.
Face: Cheeky expression with small, black eye-spot eyebrows. Hooded eyes. Black line anime blush - subtle. Inner ear same light brown.
Mane: Black an bright blue Mohawk.
Tail: Regular Ceyreni tail or edited - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very slight fetlocks. Maybe edited?
Reference Image(s): Main Ref Ref 2

Horn(s): Edited antlers. Short with silver rings. Stubby and black.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bandanna, arm band, spike arm bracers, eyebrow piercings, lip piercing. No locks
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref Ref 2  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:08 pm
Entry Line: Lady Aria Starstone | Uncommon (Unicorn) | Moderate

Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin:
• New Concept

WIP Needed? Um... no I should be good

Body: Black body with rainbow tribal markings (CC beyond 'tribal'). On the leg area, I'd like the markings to look... drippy, like they were melting down her legs.
Face: Black eyes, no sclera or iris. Inner ear is CC. No Roman please! Markings to match body.
Mane: New Long Braid, but with the Ringlet bangs/top of head hair, in pure white, with the tip of the braid looking like it was dipped in black ink, with puddles of blackish red ink around the bottom of it.
Tail: NEW UNI TAIL PLEASE, to match the body, with the fluff matching the mane, for colors.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to be flufferifous please!
Reference Image(s): Nope

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Corkscrew horn, please! I'd like it to be black with white 'ink' dripping through the black

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC please, inspired by the ref images below.
I also want her to have a single paintbrush in her teeth, dripping dark red ink.
Insp 1, Insp 2, Insp 3 of awesome, and Insp 4!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kandahara
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Inkling
Temper: Artistic
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC but I'd like the frosted rose, whichever color you pick

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:22 pm
Entry Tag: Huni Pi | Common (Warhorse) | Moderate | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Regular Warhorse
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: OC - original character
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A glossy teal almost like glass, venom green tentacle-esque swirls
Face: red eyes, grumpy/serious expression
Mane: Dreadlock-like, or thick strands in the same color as her markings
Tail: Templated Glamrock tail in the same color as her markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Here also as a Plushie

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Mytrax
Owner: Huni Pi
Breed: Regular
Temper: Judgmental
Tag Background: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I came up with this design around 2010  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 pm
Rare Slot

Entry Line: Rita Zyon || Kelpi/Kalona || Moderate || Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Kelpi/Kalona
Concept Origin: Juvenile emperor angelfish. I was looking for angelfish images and found this one, I prefer how the emperor angelfish looks like in the juvenile form than the adult form.
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: I would look at references for details. Her main section of her body could be like the middle area of the angelfish while the head/chest area similar to the head on the fish I'm thinking. For the legs, maybe the majority of it could have that spotted pattern that is seen on the back half of the fish? For her markings, could they seem like they are glowing/luminescent like?
Face: See above. Dark eyes. Could they glow?
Mane: White, something reaching about the shoulders. For style, see references please though I am open to changes.
Tail: Fancy tail please with the fancy backfin (no side fins). CC for colours, though similar to the fish please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks and hooves are black (kalona hooves).
Reference Image(s):
Body: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
Mane: (something similar?) [X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC for the kalona horns
Wings: No wings
Fins: Only the fancy backfin, no sidefins please. CC for colours.
Scales: No kelpi scales please.
Other Notes: I would like the female kalona expression for her please

Trading Post Items: 3-hoop earrings (cc)
Custom Items: I'd like a few accessories for her. Preferably corals and other sea inspired accessories.
Ideas for corals:
Soft Corals 1 2
Stony Corals 1 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lareina
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Juvenile Emperor Angelfish
Temper: Vain
Tag Background: 015 Undersea Melody

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  

Rita Zyon

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:38 pm
Entry Tag: ( belloblossom | Regular/Cerynei | Moderate | Solo )

Soquili Species: - Regular/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original; Semi-Custom Sibling
WIP Needed? Not needed, but welcome.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly CC, so long as she looks like the "good" sister of Obelus. Themes are: feminine, sweet, fragile.
Face: Cerynei ears, otherwise mostly CC, so long as she looks like the "good" sister of Obelus. Refrain from glowing eyes, please.
Mane: Long and flowy mane, brightly colored. Otherwise CC.
Tail: Either a Cerynei tail or one similar to her mane. CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Obelus Unpelted - Sister Ref (permission to use Obelus: Here )

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Items loved! CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a  
Customs