Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Pan's March Unedited Customs [WINNERS pg5] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:37 pm
VOID.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:41 pm
Entry Line: Tigeria || Mutant Regular || Solo Custom

Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular (leg down if possible)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC turned plush.
WIP Needed? If you feel the need.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He's hard to describe. Looking at the refs would be your best bet.
His body is primarily a blue to green gradient that reverses on the extremities. He has a white "collar" that extends from the cheek line to the shoulder. He has a white belly that connects to the white collar. A black streak that starts right at the shoulder blades and hooks to cut off the gradient from the legs at the elbow and knee respectively. the streak also as a loose triangle like line pattern starting from the hip to the inside of the leg. Very simplified white filigree markings on his shoulders, hips, and sides as well as his "wrists" and ankles.
The white markings overlap the black markings.
Face:
His face is the Blue and Green gradient with a black streak down his nose and white markings under his eye and his upper lip is white with a blue "nose"
His ears are white with the inner ear being black (could you splice animal ears on? not necessary, but a fun thing to ponder.)
His eyes are Purple
His eyebrows are black
Can he have the little tooth most mutants have? If not it's fine.
Mane:
Maybe splice something to kind of match the plush.
(Splicing idea)
Windblown mane bangs, forever foal back part of the mane, and the wild mane under chin to shoulder
White with blue bangs that fade into white.
Tail: The Fox walker tail maybe?
The tail is the green and blue gradient.The base tail has a black band where tail meets rump and a black streak down the top side of it, and the under side is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Canine paws please!
The paws should have white toes, above the white toes should be the teal blue that fades to the green and has a white line and filigree curves that leads into the black of the legs
claw color is CC
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Original Character Plush Uncert Plush flats Plush Flats no tail

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items:
•Lucky Paw Necklace, CC something fitting please.
•Three stud earings, Purple in color. (if you do splice ears on to him. feel free to leave these off)
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I made this guy's concept a long time ago and I made the plush.

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:56 pm
Edited March 19th at 4:39pm CST

Entry Line: Poe-tae-toee || Usdia || Solo Custom

Quote:
Form...
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Usdia
Body Build: normal, leg down, nose is cc
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Nah I trust you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base, cc patterns and colours (looking at sugar skull theme so whatever you think would fit)
Face: Eyes - Colours of purples
Eyebrows - CC
Inner ear - CC
Expression - Sugar Skull themed
Facial Markings - Sugar Skull themed, colours cc
Mane: Braided 2 spliced with long braid at bottom (stock hair), colours CC'd
Tail: Glam Punk spliced with a Punk Rocker at top (stock and only if possible, if not just go with Glam Punk), colours are CC'd
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock Fetlocks are CC coloured, hooves are cc
Reference Image(s): Any sugar skull theme (can't get pictures as I'm on an iPad)

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Nope, have fun with him.

Trading Post Items: Earings - 3 Hoop, silver coloured
String - CC coloured
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:00 pm
Entry Line: catmagick || Mutant || Twins
Quote:
Username of owner(s): catmagick
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the above form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm
*Edited on 3/19/16, 23:17 EST to include a new reference.

Entry Line: Eternal Xantara || Cerynei-Hippogryph || Solo Custom
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited (?)
Soquili Species: Cerynei-Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular (normal)
Concept Origin: Original Design (Bringing my character over from Hart & Hind)
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please stay as close to the reference as possible for coloration and pattern.
Face: I'd like her to have the antler-free Cerynei head please, including the ears. For the rest, please use the reference as a guide. Don't worry about the wolf head; she'll have a normal horse one lol. Her facial expression and eye color should match the example, if possible. Thanks!
Mane: I'd like the "Cockatoo Mane" from the 'gryph style please, with the mane extended using the regular 'gryph mane. So start with the Cockatoo mane on the head, and end with the regular 'gryph mane at the shoulders. Please, if it's possible. xwx Otherwise just stick with the Cockatoo mane. I'd like the feathers to match the ones in the example. Thanks!
Tail: I'd like the "Poofy Tail" from the Cerynei template please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feather fetlocks on her forelegs and hind-legs, please, with the feathers matching the reference provided. She can have the Hippogryph legs.
Reference Image(s): Azuza and Pony!

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Other Notes: No scales on her feet/legs and no 'gryph beak; normal horse nose thanks! Also no Cerynei-style hooves. She won't have the wolf head here lol.

I'm willing/able to be flexible on this request if it is beyond what you're willing/able to do. heart

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Azuza
Owner: Eternal Xantara
Breed: Cosmic
Temper: Guarded
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag accessories/color(s): CC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:56 pm
Entry Line: Lady Argentum Draconis | Kelpi | Solo Custom

Quote:

Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: WoW Sunreaver Dragonhawk Mount
WIP Needed? Only if you want

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Gray with golden underbelly. Body color at bottom of all fins and spines moving into the darker gray, with supports and gold tips. Tail should follow ref of being body color fading into the pinkish/purple gray color.
Face: Eyes: Yellow
Mane: Curly 2, tip it in the gold color with another? CC honestly
Tail: Same as body color only fading to lightish purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Gold
Reference Image(s): x x x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Spiny Ear and Side Fins, Fierce Leg and Tail Fins. No Back Fins.
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Tabard with cloth wrap in red and black like the back section of the ref (it's a saddle). The panels of the tabard in red with black tips and the wrap patterned like the back of the saddle with the gold.
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sunreaver
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: WoW Mount
Temper: Elitist
Mate:
Tag Background: x
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:31 pm
Entry Line: Capricorn Sunchai || Kirin/Wind || Solo Custom
Quote:
Soquili Species: Wind/Kirin
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? nope!! I trust you 8 )

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He's based on an oc of mine which is a blue roan coloration (I have some refs to help!).... the body is a cool gray color that fades into black down all the legs.
Face: Gray eyes, his face is mostly black except for a small white diamond-shaped marking on his forehead.
Mane: 'Windblown' in black!
Tail: The kirin tail tufts can be just black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the stock draft fetlocks on him!
Reference Image(s): a pet ref! - ref 1 - ref 2

Horn(s): Depending on what you think looks better it can be either black or gray!
Wings: the 'eagle' style, which can be colored similarly to a mourning dove wing.
Fins: -
Scales: I'd like the alternate kirin lines, and black scales for the length of the back.
Pelt: -
Other Notes: I think I have everything... but please let me know if anything is unclear. ;v;

Trading Post Items: Plain double leg bands, in silver. I'd also like a tabard done in white as well; just the full piece in plain cloth.
Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

edited rq on 3/19 just to swap the wing style!! (had the wrong one listed in my quest thread form oops)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:25 pm
Edit/ Changes: Mar 20 at 12:44pm EST.
- non-equid ears
- wing style
- description

Entry Line: Tara de Draiocht || Mutant Pawed Angeni-Triwing || Solo

User Image Uncert
Edit Category: unedit
Soquili Species: Mutant; Bear
Body Build: reg
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Plushie. Based on Stargate.
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: SG Mutant
Temper:
Tag Background: This one or this one
Tag frame color: match horse
Tag feather color(s): match horse

Hair: Long braid (Top part) spliced with warrior braid/ native dream braid on neck/side.
Tail; Bear tail (IF its not shop stock then); Native dream braid spliced with warrior braid.
Wings: yes; triwing angeni style 2
Hooves: Paws
Ears: Wolf or Fox ears; even bear ears if there are any (stock edits; not edited custom.. if that makes sense)
Reference Image(s):

Trading Post Items:- CC
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items

***This soquili is based on Stargate just FYI in case you know what that is 3nodding its a Sci-Fi series.
Also, livestreaming is a-ok!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:05 pm
Entry Line: ~Latonia de la Courtel~ || KiriWind || Solo Custom
Lyric the SeaFayth
Soquili Species: KiriWind (Standard Kirin & Dove Wind)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character (New Concept)
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Main body color is white, palette colored scales. Scattered Glyph markings (per ref): on Glyphs color starts at the lightest palette color, shade gold maybe half-way through the marking (if possible?) Glyph markings should glow.
Face: Standard face/expression. Mostly white, scales up forehead are scattered "palette" shades just like those all over body. Horn is gold, and so are the eyes. Gold "eyeliner" around eyes. Inner ear is the lightest shade on the provided color palette
Mane: Colored in sections according to the nearby scale colors (shades of blue); optional streaks of gold. Style "Windblown"
Tail: Kirin tail style, mostly white but darkening through the shades of blue (provided palette) at the feathering on the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Kirin Style Fetlocks; Hooves the Lightest Color on the Color Palette but "shaded/dipped in" gold
Reference Image(s): Feathered Blues- Scales & Wings Ref Color
Glyph Reference

Horn(s): Kirin Style 1- Gold
Wings: Standard Type 4 Dove Wind Wings. Starting "white" and shading through to the darkest blue at the tips of the flight feathers. (Somewhat CC, based on the palette image provided please).
Scales: Kirin Standard 1 Style (not Alt)- A mix of the 6 colors on the color palette, with the occasional gold scale scattered throughout the blues.
Other Notes: Remember markings are a downloadable font "Yevon"

Trading Post Items: Gold beaded bracelets (gold beads or blue from palette, CC), Gold 3 hoop earrings
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:17 pm
Entry Line: Kaya Wolf Moon || Mutant canine pawed Cerynei/Angeni hybrid || Twins

Twin 1
Soquili Species: Pawed mutant Cerynei/Angeni
Concept Origin:
• New Concept – A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No thank you. But may I request wingless and unclothed versions please?

Body: Nebula markings with shades of blue, green, and purple. See references.
Face:
Eye color: Red
Eyebrows: White
Inner ear: White
Roman Nose: None
Facial Markings: Black at the tip of the nose and mouth. See reference.
Mane: Stock Wild Mane. Color is white with black tips and red feathers (same color as eyes). See reference.
Tail: Stock Cerynei poofy tail. Inner color is the same as body with the fringe being white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Cerynei Fetlocks. Would like stock canine paws instead of hooves.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Stock Cerynei tiny reindeer. Color gradates from black at the base to white at the prongs.
Wings: Stock Angeni Style 2 (all four). Color is white with black tips. See reference.
Other Notes:
Wanted Traits:
1.) Stock canine paws. Color is black, fading up into the body colors, with white claws.
2.) Stock Cerynei fetlocks. Color is black.
3.) Stock Cerynei ears. Inner ear is white in color with black rims.
4.) Stock Angeni Style 2 wings (all four).
5.) Stock Cerynei poofy tail.
6.) Stock Cerynei tiny reindeer antlers

Unwanted Traits:
1.) Cerynei hooves
2.) Angeni ankle and ear winglets

Trading Post Items:
1.) Mix and Match Tabard with Fur Fringe and Chains. Colors are White Tabard, Black Fur, and Red Moon sigil (same color as eyes). See reference.

1.) Similar Tabard Image (received verbal permission)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Miyako
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Galaxy
Temper: Adventurous
Mate: None
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A It's my own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Miyako is as adventurous as they come. She loves traveling and seeing what the world has to offer. If there is trouble around, then Miyako is likely in the thick of it somehow. That said, she does know that there are limits and will turn away if something proves to be too much, albeit reluctantly of course. Miyako is also very protective of her sister and will defend her from any perceived threat.
Plot ideas (required):
A Whole New World- Hoshiko and Miyako pop from their baskets to discover there is a whole world that lays before them. They must learn the ins and outs of being orphaned foals in such a wondrous and dangerous world.
Adventure Awaits- Miyako sets out on a journey to try to discover who her parents are while leaving Hoshiko with a trusted two-legged’s herd. She sees the journey as a rite of passage of sorts, hoping to encounter many new things along the way.
A Close Call- Miyako encounters her first Purewalker after accidentally wandering into its territory. With her wits about her, she must struggle to escape the monster and make it back to her sister in one piece.
Sisters Reunited- Miyako arrives home after traveling through parts of the Kawani lands. The sisters share their tales of what has happened to each during the elapsed time.

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Pawed mutant Cerynei/Angeni
Concept Origin:
• New Concept – A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No thank you. But may I request wingless and unclothed versions please?

Body: Nebula markings with shades of red, orange, yellow, and purple. See references.
Face:
Eye color: Light blue
Eyebrows: White
Inner ear: White
Roman Nose: None
Facial Markings: Black at the tip of the nose and mouth. See reference.
Mane: Stock Wild Mane. Color is white with black tips and blue feathers (same color as eyes). See reference.
Tail: Stock Cerynei poofy tail. Inner color is the same as body with the fringe being white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Cerynei Fetlocks. Would like stock canine paws instead of hooves.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Stock Cerynei tiny reindeer. Color gradates from black at the base to white at the prongs.
Wings: Stock Angeni Style 2 (all four). Color is white with black tips. See reference.
Other Notes:
Wanted Traits:
1.) Stock canine paws. Color is black, fading up into the body colors, with white claws.
2.) Stock Cerynei fetlocks. Color is black.
3.) Stock Cerynei ears. Inner ear is white in color with black rims.
4.) Stock Angeni Style 2 wings (all four).
5.) Stock Cerynei poofy tail.
6.) Stock Cerynei tiny reindeer antlers

Unwanted Traits:
1.) Cerynei hooves
2.) Angeni ankle and ear winglets

Trading Post Items:
1.) Mix and Match Tabard with Fur Fringe and Chains. Colors are White Tabard, Black Fur, and Blue Moon sigil (same color as eyes). See reference.

1.) Similar Tabard Image (received verbal permission)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hoshiko
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Galaxy
Temper: Curious
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A It's my own design
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Hoshiko is a rather curious individual. Although the eldest of the twins, she is quieter and more spiritual than her sister, always pondering something. She holds a keen interest in the afterlife and wants to know as much about it as possible. Hoshiko also cares very much for her younger sister and will do anything for her, though she is quick to put Miyako in her place should it be needed.
Plot ideas (required):
A Whole New World- Hoshiko and Miyako pop from their baskets to discover there is a whole world that lays before them. They must learn the ins and outs of being orphaned foals in such a wondrous and dangerous world.
Letting go- Hoshiko has a fight with Miyako about her rash and reckless behavior. Miyako storms out of their home only to dash into a severe winter storm, being injured in the process. Hoshiko must weigh her feelings of guilt against her righteous anger in order to save her sister and make things right.
The Spirits- Hoshiko goes on a journey with the two-legged and discovers her spirituality.
Still Worth Fighting For- Hoshiko falls in love with a stallion. However, their love is threatened by jealousy, betrayal, and danger. Are the spirits angry with them? Is love truly worth fighting for or is it best to close off her heart? Hoshiko must look inside of herself for the answers.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 pm
Entry Line: Devil NightShade || Mutant Pawed Angeni Triwings || Twins
Quote:
Soquili Species: Pawed Angeni Triwings
Body Build: Anything other than draft
Concept Origin: Origional Design
WIP Needed? Naw

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Paws: CC - Don't really want bear or old cat walker paws ^^;;;
Reference Image(s): Buncha ponehs for you to draw inspiration from xD

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Wings: CC
Other Notes: I don't normally like the older angeni wings, but if you can make them fit i'll be good with whatever 8'D

Trading Post Items: CC - I love roses, especially in hues of blues / purples xD and firey colors; and elegant fabric-y things .. and .. just have fun LOL
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List. N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:29 am
Entry Line: Amirynth || Suti/Gryph/Cerynei hyper-hybrid || Solo custom

Quote:
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Soquili Species: Arakkoa
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? Liked but not needed..

Body: Coloured like a blue jay crossed with a magpie. I like the facial markings of the blue jay with the wing markings of the magpie. The rest can be CC. I would definitely like some freckling/speckling to her main body.
Face: She has the gryph beak and a black stripe across her eyes with the white around that (see blue jay) She has the cerynei ears.
Mane: Floppy feather'd mane but spliced with the male floppy feathers to look fuller. A few braids added in or other mane pieces [x] <-- to give an idea, this will be her sister.
Tail: To match the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: If possible, I'd like her to have feathers mixed with her feathered fetlocks. Cerynei hind hooves, 'gryph clawed front feet.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: 'Suti downward wings, [x]
Horns: The Suti branched horns in silver.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: An traditional arakkoa style gold necklace with three glowing gems dangling from it. Matching nose chain with the same glowing gems.
I'd like some kind of wing jewelry that drapes across her wings inspired by the Arakkoa screenshots. She is a magpie so feel free to go all out with the shop items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [Jewelry]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sun-sage Taan'ra
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Shadowseeker Arakkoa
Temper: Curt
Tag Background: Moss-rock Mountain
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): CC to match
Note: I would like the tag to have the white background and the gender like the older tags please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:21 am
Entry Line: SwordOfTheDarkOnes || Kalona/Flutter || Twins

Quote:
Soquili Species: Kalona/Flutter
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? NOPE

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC/CC
Face: Silver / Gold
Mane: CC/CC
Tail: CC/CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: [Both] - Stock/CC color
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): CC/CC
Wings: CC/CC
Other Notes: As you can tell, have fun with them. The eyes are the only things that I wanna ensure. Everything else all up to you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 am
Entry Line: Chibi Hige || Minicorn || Solo Custom
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Minicorn (Half)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - MLP:FiM - Minuette

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Maya blue coat, with an hourglass CutieMark, the same as Dr. Hooves.

Face: Eyes are steel blue

Mane: Please use the templates to get the hairstyle as close as you can using the reference as a guide. I'm thinking Glam Punk bands, with the medium fall over the shoulders? Doesn't have to be exactly that, but something along those lines.

Color is periwinkle with a thick pigment blue streak (smooth contour line)

See references.

Tail: As the references - use best template or mix

Hooves/Fetlocks: none - regular Usdia hooves (non-cloven)

Reference Image(s):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[x] | [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): minicorn horn - colored to match body

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Minuette
Owner: Chibi Hige
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: TBD