Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Pan's March Unedited Customs [WINNERS pg5] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:45 pm
[Edited 3/19 5:51 EST]

Entry Line: Ririka || Hippo-Suti || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti-gryph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Wildlife
WIP Needed? No thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As close to the reference as possible.
Face: CC, no Suti jawline, please.
Mane: Windblown with CC splicing. Can either be another mane style or hippo mane. WHICHEVER.
Tail: CC. Do whatever you think looks good! [If Suti, then non of the finned or club options please.]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front legs are gryph. Back legs are Suti.
Reference Image(s): [X] || [X] || [X] || [X] || [X] || [X]

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC [no loop horn], if any.
Wings: Spread Suti wings. CC design.
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC scales or not.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC, if any.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:16 pm
Entry Line: -Moomoolattecha- || Hippogryph/Cerynei || Twin Boys

Quote:
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Cosplay

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body blended well all together.I would like markings for both boys. One is this xXX and the other is xXx Use the colors from the photos to make them look nicely <3
Face: CC for both eyes ,CC eye brows, CC inner ear, Has some straight out markings from a long marking along their eyes,please use marking picture for refs.
Mane: Mane color is CC, But I'd like one male to have Windblown and the other to have Long braid
Tail: Body color. I would like both males to have the White tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei Sturdy footed for back legs and Hippo legs for front. Leg down would be appreciated but not a def need.
Reference Image(s): Full look.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: Hippo falcon wings
Fins: n/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Beak and Leg scales, CC on those.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Feathers are a plus,CC color.
Custom Items:N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: -Moomoolattecha-
Breed: Sunset
Temper: Loner and Giving
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: 028
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Entry Line: Niyaru Delacroix || Cerynei/Angeni || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei/Angeni
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nah.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark base with bright glowing pattern/markings (Natural markings or not, CC)
Face: CC eye color, CC eyebrows, CC inner ear, CC expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings CC
Mane:CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Ideas for pattern/markings and inspirational images

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/a

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:01 pm
Entry Line: Valkymie|| Angeni-Cerynei || Solo Custom
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Angeni-Cerynei Crossbreed
Body Build: Draft, no roman nose, yes leg feathers, leg up if possible
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: aqua/green/gold gradients (like reference image sunset/rise), bright/pastel golden art nouveau filigree markings (simple and leafy, not too cluttered)
Face: pale-ish yellow-orange eyes, serene expression, pale cream eyebrows, no roman nose, pale cream inner ear and under-eyeliner. dark aqua upper eyeliner/shadow.
Mane: Pale cream. i dont know how hair splicing works but if you can come up with something pretty, go for it! (cc)
Tail: cerynei moose tail, match body gradients
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven hooves, golden and/or pale cream (your choice), draft fetlocks, blend with leg color
Reference Image(s): color palette - feel free to color pick from the palette or the image itself if you want, or to pick your own colors (such as for pale cream)

Horn(s): I read somewhere that female cerynei can have fullsized horns, if that's true: 9 point buck horns. If not, go with 4 point branched? pale cream and/or golden (your choice :> )
Wings: Angeni style 2 wings, match body gradients, no filigree markings. same with head and ankle wings
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: lantern in mouth (mainly golden/pale cream. can use aquas/greens from palette as accents), feathery cape w/ jewel clasp (feathers matching wings, bright aqua gem and golden setting)
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: not a pure angeni so i think i dont get one

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:09 pm
Please note, I just got out of the hospital after two days and I'm pretty sure I caught the flu from going there and I may wind up going back. If there are any issues with my form before rolling I'm perfectly willing to compromise however you see fit as hopefully I'll be asleep when you roll. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I just don't know anymore. Thanks/night.

Entry Line: Nyx Queen of Darkness || Kirin/Suti || Solo Custom
Quote:

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!

Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Suti
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? Sure?

Body: This color on her body. Shooting star optional
Face: Violet eyes (regular face) maybe some kind of dark lines around the eye (like eyeliner) to make it pop more?
Mane: Black, (inky/silky)Okay so like, I've seen Kara do this before for one of the raffle hire ponies. It involves 3 wild tails and a mane to make the mane. I'd also like the windblown hair that's all on the right side to be used.
Tail: Kirin tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin ones, fade from silver to white.
Reference Image(s): .

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horn
Wings: Describe Wings - Spread Style Wings no feathers with this pattern on them. XxX
Scales: Normal, flat round scales kirin.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Taberds, plain (with House Dayne Emblem on them). moon and star connectors. If possible the stars used to be hanging items like how the coins hang on the coin one? If you can make any of the taberds look like silks draped around her, I'd like that.

And I'd like her to have the lucky paw necklace (not the paw) with the star from the shell necklace (actually starfish) colored bright/glowing red.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ashara Dayne
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: House Dayne
Temper: Haunting
Mate:
Tag Background: undecided
Tag frame color: undecided
Tag feather color(s): Undecided
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:16 pm
Entry Line: Cajmera || Cerynei || Twins

Twin 1
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: Light reddish brown with white spots; she is being modeled on a white tailed deer fawn and should be colored accordingly: Ref pic. I'd like her body to be this shade of reddish brown, with the spots.
Face: Again, modeled on the white tail deer: see photos for facial markings (but match the color to the body): Face head on; side view
Mane: A splice using the Forever Foal style and whatever else you feel inclined to convey 'youth and playfullness', a darker reddish brown that compliments the rest of the body coloration
Tail: White tail Cerynei tail; coloring based on a white tailed deer: Same shade of brown as the deer's body in the middle part, white around the outside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei fleet footed hooves, and longer fetlocks that are a continuation of the body color. Hooves should be black.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Fawn markings ref pic
Face head on; side view

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Antlers: Four point rack style, in bone color!

Trading Post Items: A choker necklace in complementary colors.
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fawn
Owner: Cajmera
Breed: White Tailed Deer
Temper: Mild
Tag Background: CC

Twin 2
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: Soft brown/black/white; she's being modelled on a grown adult white tailed deer, so I'd like her colors/markings to be as close as possible to the adult (so, no spots and not reddish like her sister but rather a softer brown/browish grey?): Doe, a deer image!
Face: Again, modeled on the white tail deer: see photos for facial markings (but match the color to the body): Face head on; side view
Mane: A splice using the Ringlet style and whatever other style(s) you feel convey 'maturity and elegance', a darker brown that compliments the rest of the body coloration
Tail: White tail Cerynei tail; coloring based on a white tailed deer: Same shade of brown as the deer's body in the middle part, white around the outside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei fleet footed hooves, and longer fetlocks that are a continuation of the body color. Hooves should be black.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Doe side body image
Face image. And let me know if you need any more images!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Antlers: No antlers

Trading Post Items: Flower hairsticks, brown and white, and a choker necklace in complementary colors.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Doe
Owner: Cajmera
Breed: White Tailed Deer
Temper: Cautious
Tag Background: CC

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 pm
Uncommon

Entry Line: Rita Zyon || Cerynei || Solo Custom
Quote:

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Draft (no changes)
Concept Origin: This is a sort of a re-custom. You did him originally (Laurel) and so I don't want any changes to what he looks like (I'm actually hoping you have the original PSD still...), but, I would like it if he had a mane added to him and possibly some trading post items.
WIP Needed? Not really

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: No changes
Face: No changes
Mane: CC for mane, I would love some splicing. I would love it if the colour matched his tail or was similar to it.
Tail: No changes
Hooves/Fetlocks: No changes
Reference Image(s): Cert Uncert His sister

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: I would love it if he had some items added to him (could I get both an item and itemless uncert version of him?), maybe with some splicing? For items I don't like the nose piercings. I was thinking maybe something to go around his neck, possibly something on his front legs, maybe other things? I thought I would leave it very open for you. For colours, I would love it if it fit within the natural theme he and his sister have ^^.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:32 pm
Entry Line: Thalea || Canine Mutant || Solo Custom
Quote:
Soquili Species: Canine mutant
Concept Origin: Previous pet and Amores family
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like the reference image
Face: Like the reference image, female stock ears wolf walker canine
Mane: CC splice of different templates, whatever you think looks awesome. Maybe have the mane be white and pink in color.
Tail: Stock female wolf walker Canine tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four wolf paws, colored like reference image
Reference Image(s): Love

Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
• Tabards with the Amores Family Crest design on both them and uneven beads connecting them. The beads are also on her rump.
• She has a plumeria flower near her ear.
• Beaded bracelets on front two paws.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Amores Family Crest

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own this pet | Proof of Win

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:30 pm
Entry Line: Pollack || Angeni-corn || Solo Custom

Quote:

Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular. I would like the angeni fuzzy belly and fetlocks though please!
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Would like one, yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a cream white base. On her belly and legs it should fade to a tyrant purple, then to a grape purple near her hooves. All over this purple fade should be little stars and swirls. On her butt I would really like three stars in almost a cutie mark fashion.
Face: eye color: A hot pink
Eyebrows: CC. Something to match her mane
Inner ear: Grape purple
Face markings: She has a sort of swirly design on her cheeks and on her lower lip. Inside is the same tyrant-grape purple fade with stars as her legs. On her forehead there is a gold cresent moon. I would really love if she had like some purple eyeshadow over her eyes to make them pop more.
Mane: This is gonna be CC. Whatever you think looks best and matches my ref better. I just really want her cresent moon to be showing and her mane to be floofy. Her hair will be white at the top, then a yellowish cream, then a dull pink, finally to a light purple. There should be little sparkles in her hair with the pink and purple parts.
Tail: Male unicorn tail please with it coming over her front legs instead of between. Her base coat cream white at the top then as it gets closer to the bottom it should fade into a coral pink with the hair at the end being a light purple like her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Deep grape purple with yellow stars and swirls. Hooves should be a tyrant purple with a gold band on the bottom.
Reference Image(s): Main ref
Plushie she was based off of
Her twin brother. (Belongs to me)
Venus' sister Tsaphiel
Venus' father Lassuarium
Permission to use Lass and Tsizzy for reference.
Wings: Angeni wings style 1. The base top should be a yellowish cream that goes to a coral pink and then finally light purple. Stars should be at the tips. If you can perhaps could they be resized to be smaller?
Other Notes: I do not want the angeni headwings or hoof wings on her please! C:

Trading Post Items: *If you can't do any of these requests that's fine. They are just ideas.*
Hair: Moon and stars hair sticks. Gold in color please!
Tail: I would love if you could add the Plumeria leg bands on her tail. CC on the colors just something to match!
Wings: Perhaps you could use the moon and stars tabard option to make the little hanging trinkets from her wings? Or just the beads drapped over her wings? I would like them gold in color.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Galaxies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:50 am
Entry Line: AislingJuno || Mutant || Solo Custom
Quote:

Soquili Species: - Mutant Cerynei with skin walker blood if possible. I've seen some walker tails on unedit crackships but i'm not sure if they are avialable in customs. If not traits can be cc.
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: snow leopard markings but for the base color to be more of a blue grey legs get transparent part way down
Face: eyes glowing blue with eye whites a lighter shade of blue , ears Cerynei , mouth cat skinwalker mouth if possible, black makeup marking around eyes
Mane: shinny white tight braid with fringe mixed possibly mixed with the windblown tail on the other side of the head if that looks neat
Tail: feline skinwalker tail if possibly if not cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei Fetlocks with mutant feline feet and nails to match the color of the eyes
Reference Image(s): coat,markings,eyes, eye makeup

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:45 am
Entry Line: Meepfur || Wind || Solo Custom

Quote:
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin:
•Recustom of Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character.  MLP Dream Beauty, Windwalker.

WIP Needed? yesplz. <3

Body: Recustom, colors/markings to remain similar, but up to colorist discretion/style.  Cutie mark maybe moved a little higher up her leg.
Face: Recustom, colors/markings to remain similar, but up to colorist discretion/style.
Mane: Bangs from Punk Rock or Glamrock, the around-the-ear loop from Ringlets with the wavy tendril that hangs down from it, and whatever splice will work best as a small-to-medium ponytail/topknot.  Feel free to play around with what looks best, just nothing really 'big' or bulky.  White beads at the base of her mane can go away.
Tail: CC, anything but long braid or upper ringlets.  Nothing really 'big' or bulky.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Raised foreleg pose, if possible!  Alternate fetlocks would be fantastic if available in that pose, but if they're not, normal fetlocks are perfectly fine!
Reference Image(s): Recustom of WindwalkerOld cert, original MLP.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Dove
Other Notes: Recustom!

Trading Post Items: Hairsticks with feathers (maaaybe also with chain? CC), beaded bracelets, CC colors.  No more necklace.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Windwalker
Owner: Meepfur
Breed: Dream Beauty
Temper: Adventurous
Mate: None
Tag Background: Rainbow Glaciers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:17 am
Pandora Talie

Hi I seem to be on the wrong list. :3 I'm entering for a Super Rare not a mutant.  

Sawaki

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:25 am
Sawaki
Pandora Talie

Hi I seem to be on the wrong list. :3 I'm entering for a Super Rare not a mutant.

Fixed! Sry about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:35 am
Entry Line: Upside.-.Down || Regular || Solo Custom
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (No Roman nose, with Leg Feathers.)
Concept Origin: Father for my CYO plush mare Du'an. (Uncert).
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Coat color a little darker than his daughter's, darkening on legs and along back.
White socks on all four legs EXCEPT back left.
Face: Thin white blaze marking along nose.
Eye colors same as his daughters.
Mane: Forever Foal style.
Tail: Medium style. Maybe a braid incorporated in?
Hooves: Back left Light-Grey, all others black.
Reference Image(s): Daughter For coat and eye color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Draft Leg Feathering, no Roman nose.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zuk
Owner: Upside.-.Down
Breed: Draft
Temper: Sweet
Mate: Isi
Tag Background: A New Day or Spring Flowers?

Zuk traveled by ship to the Kawani lands with his two-legged care-taker, a Serbian farmer who sought more fertile lands. Zuk didn't like the rocking and swaying of the great ship, but having the man who had raised him from a foal there eased the discomfort. They arrived at the beginning of Spring, in a bountiful year in which spirits were high. The two-legged was a quick study and became conversational in the local tongue, his good nature and polite charm quickly gaining him favor.
They settled a day's gentle walk from a small village, close enough to bring wares to market but far enough to offer a little privacy. It took time to build the small farm, but the barn had been built by autumn's first chill. The two-legged slept in the barn with his loyal and beloved stallion that winter, content, and the main-house went up the following Spring.

The two-legged fell in love with a kind-hearted Native American girl who managed her father's basket-weaving business in the small village. After a careful courtship, she moved in with the two-legged, bringing with her only personal items and a sturdy mare she called Isi (deer).

Zuk was awestruck by the mare, fascinated with the gentle dappling of her coat and her lovely grey eyes. She was kind, and sweet, and as devoted to her care-taker as Zuk was to his. Zuk had reliably pulled a plow through unyielding soil since he was young, and Isi was used to pulling a small cart to market filled with her care-taker's wares. They had been treated to quiet dignity and loving care since they were foals; it was no wonder they felt such loyalty to the gentle hands that had always been there for them.

Zuk and Isi live a quiet life together on the farm, working companionably alongside the two-leggeds as their friendship blossomed into something more... something lasting. Something that two-leggeds call Love.

Upside.-.Down

Pandora Talie generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 12!

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 am
Mini/Common/Uncommon
    PAGE 1
  1. Shesha Sama || Regular || Solo Custom
  2. The Dawn of Twilight || Uni/Cerynei || Solo Custom