Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Mission 1: The Escape of Louyang (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

’As of yet,’ the words echoed in her mind, in her ear and it bugged her so. Although her facial expression may not have expressed anything of any great significance, behind those fixated eyes was a muddle of theories that explained those words. For the most part the words made one to believe that Moosemon was a creature Nina would meet in the future. The thought was odd as she glanced back down at the cards. Was being summoned here meant that they not only had their current Digital partners but future ones as well? Though their current location didn’t appear as if the setting had any relationship to the future as it did with the past.
Odd sounds, at least to the girl’s ears, called for her attention. The individuals who had been in charge of fighting were causing quite the scene. The first to cause any damage was the man named Liam. With the utilization of his spear, Liam was able to summon a half robot/half orange dinosaur Digimon even though it seemed that this particular Digimon wasn’t his first choice. With the Digimon’s ability it was able to take down or at least occupy the soldier’s attention as it bombarded them with attacks including its bombs and metallic claw. ’Its seemed anyone’s concern for them was misplaced. Just for the moment, she watched the others continue to fight from a distance as Moosemon continued its damage.
{100/41}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon-->Zudomon
Dodomon->Dorimon-->Dorumon
User Image

Away:
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Liam wasn’t the only one to catch her attention for there would be one individual her sight would waver to. The masked man that rushed into the battle with a humanoid Digimon, although it originally looked more like a pile of black Legos before digivolving into a vampire-like creature. The individual named Leon made Liam’s fight look tame in comparison. While the red head rode on his Digimon’s shoulders, Leon was fighting with his trident in such a way that brought multiple questions to mind. Watching the blood that seemed drawn on this male...made this whole situation here in this land far more real. The soldiers were real people and killing them was just as real as killing any individual in the Human World. Did that change anything for Nina? No, she didn’t have any special feelings towards people in the Human World, thus there wouldn’t be any change to those feelings towards the people in this world. Seeing blood spilt, and quite a bit of it at that, was a new sight. However such a sight would need to be grown accustomed to as the group would surely meet more of these situations in the future.

{100/48}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:00 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed as if many of the Digimon were on break as Moosemon was the only one to continue on with its assault. Moosemon gave a weak attack towards the gate before going on its own break. It was breathing raggedly as it back away from the gate. Nina had gone off towards the stable to retrieve a bucket of water for the exhausted creature.
”Here, take a necessary break.” Moosemon glanced towards the human with the bucket filled with water by its side. It looked up to her and trotted over to the bucket,
”You have my thanks Nina.”
“No need to thank me. I did only what would assist us in opening this gate.”

”Then you will, unfortunately, continue to have my thanks.” Moosemon lowered its neck to partake of this water. It would certainly aid in reinvigorating its energy to take this gate down.
”How much longer till it is down?”
”I estimate that we are halfway through. The aid of other Digimon would certainly help.”
“They may be preoccupied at this moment.”

”Indeed, they appear to be preoccupied.”

{100/50}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:10 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Drinking all the water from the bucket the moose Digimon gave one bow to its head to the blue-haired girl.
”Why do you work so hard for my sake?” The question wandered within her mind as the Digimon appeared ready to attack the gate once more. Its eyes were kept on the gate ahead but it remained silent for a minute.
”You are the one who asked for help when you are not one to ask for help. It is out of character to ask anyone of us to aid you in your needs.” The Digimon’s answer was spot on the truth. Nina was indeed a character who did not see the benefit or the idea of asking others for assistance. She was the one working independently and achieved results by her own work. Only when it was deemed necessary would the girl ask others for help, a time that rarely ever come.
”I suppose you are right. Perhaps being in a situation where I am forced to depend on others to live has rubbed off on me.”
”Nina, soon you will find fault with those words.” Moosemon charged straight on to the gate causing much more damage than its previous state. Clearly the break had done it good but Moosemon’s words troubled her once more.

{100/59}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:17 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The creature retracted its steps in order to prepare itself to attack the gate again. Watching a Digimon work this diligently for her sake was difficult to watch. It was not an emotional feeling but an obligation. She had not felt herself do anything of any great deed that required Moosemon to grow the extra mile. It would certainly run itself ragged if it continued to try breaking down the wall by itself. The other Digimon were not quick to respond and Nina began to desire for the others to pick up their slack. For one of her Digimon, a Digimon she hadn’t even met yet…at least according to Moosemon, to work harder than the others was ludicrous. For what reason would the other Digimon need to rest so long? These frustrating feelings grew within the mind while watching Moosemon charge right into the gate. It was another powerful attack much like the last attack. Was there something that Nina could do to balance the amount of work Moosemon was putting in?

{100/68}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:25 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Grabbing another bucket of water for the moose Digimon, she went back to thinking over its words. ’I will soon find faults with my words,’ the girl had to think back on her words, and think deeply. She meant what she said but Moosemon’s words seemed to say that her words were not the whole truth. ’Than what truth would there be? Would not anyone require the aid of others if their hands were forced?’ But Nina thought back to the time before Moosemon was summoned, when she asked those cards an…out of character question. ’I do suppose that was odd for even me.’ Even gathering horses was odd for the blue-haired girl but there was no helping it at this time. Relying on anyone was difficult but she found that relying on her partner Digimon to be easier on her mind. Moosemon was the exception, she had not met it but it had clearly met her. What did she do for Moosemon in the future? How did they meet? And for what reason did it want to stick by her side? Moosemon horns slammed right into the barrier between them and freedom. By now, it had looked worn from all of the moose’s hard work. Surely they were two-thirds closer to freedom.

{100/76
60 Total Damage}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

”Moosemon, its time for another break.” Nina interrupted the Digimon as it appeared ready to strike again.
”I thank you for your consideration but I wish to continue.”
“And you will, soon after you have rested. My consideration is not solely for you but for the others as well. They must do their part or else they are merely for decoration.”

”You are still quite cold to other as usual. Yet that trait is not always a poor one.” Moosemon relinquished itself to her demands and walked on over to the bucket of water. It continued to pant and most certainly appeared ragged in comparison to the other Digimon. By far, Moosemon had worked far more than the female humanoid Digimon and the other who reminded her of WarGreymon.
”Don’t fret about myself. Others have their own time and pace.”
“Then they must pick up the pace. The more they work then the quicker this gate will relinquish to us.”

”Child, you have a point but your words are blunt.”
“That is the easiest way for anyone to understand the point that is needed to be made.”

”Everyone has their own way of getting their ideas and points across to others. Yet, do not let other’s words get into your head. You are you and not everyone may understand that about you.” With the water gone once more, Moosemon charged right back into its rhythm. Perhaps in consideration of Nina, its attack was not intense as the previous one.

{100/79
63 Total Damage}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:59 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Still, even with Moosemon working solely by itself they were doing good on time. Though, it was clear who was pulling this team together. If it was a matter of numbers then she was the one who put more effort into their escape while Moosemon worked the hardest to smash down the gate. The three individuals who guided the Tamers here didn’t appear to be much help. Since the gate would be knocked down soon enough Nina went back to double check on the horses. Everything needed to be tidied up without any loose ends. If someone’s equipment were to suddenly come loose or not work properly in the escape then they would surely be left behind. It wasn’t a bad thought but they needed all the people they could get. The mission was still unclear at this point; she didn’t even know what was beyond this gate. There were too many questions that were still present and none of the three, who appeared to have answers, weren’t talking. Who knew who the enemy really was but with a horse by her side and her Digital partners, she would find a will and a way.
{100/89
73 Total Damage}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:06 am
Donovan Zanker
Just like bugs, I am not so easily erased.

User Image
Donovan was cutting down soldier after soldier but by no means was he unscathed. A few close calls were marked by cuts that had blood dripping down his cheeks and a few more on his arms. Donovan cut down the last soldier in the group that had charged him and panted as he stepped over the bodies and the blood as more dripped off him. "Alright I'm sick of this." He bit his tongue and sighed. "Alright everyone I feel bad for you."

As another group of soldiers started to charge. "It's time to make these boys fear." Donovan put a sword in front of him and a dark blue aura encompassed him "Alright Tick Tock come on out." Donovan concentrated all his energy into his swords and suddenly a light was in the air. It started to form into a large mutated beast. Once it was done forming the being came to life and landed on the ground shaking it. Kimeramon's eyes scanned the surroundings already hungry for blood. This was the one digimon Donovan used very reservedly. This form of Tick Tock was very hard to control and quite berserk. Donovan could only somewhat direct it and keep it from attacking him.

"Sick em boy." He said pointing to the soldiers that had charged at Donovan but now had a large beast in between them. Kimeramon's fours hands shot forward and grabbed a solider each. The digimon brought them before its face and started at them with its beady eyes squeezing until they were a audible crunch from all four men. Kimeramon dropped them and their bodies landed with a loud thud. After such a display of ferocity the digimon loud out a blood curdling triumphant shriek that everyone could hear.

"Good boy." Donovan said as Kimeramon picked Donovan up and put him on his head. "Do your thing." Donovan sighed and tried to rest a bit as his wounds continued to bleed. He would try to steer Kimeramon clear of the other tamers but he could make no promises. "HYPER HEAT!" The digimon said as its four hands started to obtain orange orbs in them before shooting out large lasers into the mass of soldiers causing soldiers to scream as the people next to them dropped into piles of ash. Donovan was watching to make sure no beams were directly headed for the other tamers but some were getting close.

I do not fear, for I am fear.

health: 100% | feeling: Excited | XP : 0
mission

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:14 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With gate showing its wear and tear after the repeated assault of Moosemon’s attacks, it was nearly time to leave. By this time it would only require two or three more attacks till the gate would fall to either the moose or any of the other Diigimon that would partake in the assault. For now the progress on the gate was slow but it was coming along. Thus Nina looked back towards the fighting to see how badly their current condition was. Everyone had their limit including the Digimon. Even if the Digimon possessed incredible power they couldn’t keep attacking forever.
The blonde who had been the first to speak out on recruiting experienced fighters was holding on his own. Certainly the fight was a ways away but not so far away that she couldn’t see how ragged the male appeared. It wasn’t until he summoned his Digimon that the war scene began to turn into a blood bath, if it could be called such a thing. It was bloody when the giant mixed Digital creature dropped four bloodied bodies on to the ground. Shortly after it began to vaporize the soldiers around them, making quick work of them. ’At least they posses Digimon that can aid us…’

{100/90
74 Total Damage}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:31 am
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A low thud came from the tired Digimon as it retracted itself from the gateway.
”Tired?”
”Nothing I am not accustomed to.”
“And no need to be accustomed to.”

”It is necessary, this obstacle is at its last legs. A few more hits and it will come crumbling down.” Her attention was brought back to the wall; it did appear to be at its very last legs as Moosemon had said. It looked like another hit or two or maybe even a third if it came to it, would knock this annoying thing away.
”Once this gate is down you will rest, you have done more than the others here.”
”I shall be done when the task you have asked for me is completed.” Talking to Moosemon felt like she was talking to herself, a wall. Yet as there were certain differences between the two Nina felt as if this creature was just as stubborn as she. Moosemon looked towards the object, its horn glowed a blue aura similar to how it was summoned earlier.
”Horn Blade!” It performed one last charge onto the gate. Its horn attack was what was needed to finally take the blockade down. The gate was busted open with Moosemon being there to see the other side first. It puffed out its breath as it looked back towards the human.
”I’m glad to have been of service to you.” The Digimon was engulfed in a very familiar blue light that returned to the card within the girl’s gauntlets.
”Thank you for your hard work.” Nina whispered the words as the light died down from her hand. She rushed back towards the horses and climbed up onto her mount. It was time to head out from this heated situation.

{100/90
84 Total Damage}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:52 pm
The battle seemed rather one-sided. The Allied forces of the Jin Dynasty and Tamers have opened the door and gathered enough horses for them to escape.

User Image

"Hmm interesting it seems everything went smoother then what was expected. I do not like this feeling."
Jai Chong said with a puzzled tone. "Lord Sima Shi! I do not like this!" We must depart with haste!" Jai Chong yelled. Unfortunately he couldn't be heard as the gate closed up behind him. Jai Chong turned around and began to sweat. "Oh no..."

User Image

A young women walked past the solider who was sliced in half by the warrior in the mask. She stopped to look at the severed corpse. "Oh my. Not even a foot soldier deserved such a death." She said with a soft tone. As she pulled out her chain whip. She giggled as she stared at the boy with the mask. "You must think you are real strong after preforming such a kill. I will show you no mercy. Bahamut!" The women yelled as she raised her weapon to the sky. The ground began to shake ferociously. Behind the gate approached a giant flying red dragon.

User Image

The Red Dragon landed right behind the Kimeramon, towering over the Ultimate level Digimon. "Oh mighty Bahamut! Burn those who appose Lord Lu Bu to ashes!" The Young Women said as she looked up to the Giant Red Dragon. Bahamut picked up the Kimeramon by his head with only one hand. He then threw the Ultimate Level Digimon towards the warriors at the gate and horse stable. The Red Dragon then blinked towards the Myotismon and grabbed the Digimon by torso. Tightening his grip, the Dragon began to shout. "BURNING THE DRAGON!" Bahamut's hands began to emit fire and engulf the Myotismon. Using his free hand, he began to launch a flurry of punches at the defenseless Digimon. He then spiked the flaming vampire towards the MetalGreymon. The red Dragon flew back to stand behind the women.

User Image

"DAMMIT! Diaochan is here too? This will be a tough battle now! All three of you! We must fight together if we want to even defeat the mighty Dorbrick Spiritual Monster! Gallant! Lead me your lance!" Gallantmon ran in front of Deng Ai and lifted up his shield towards the might Bahamut. "You shall not pass!"

(Leonardo, Donovan, and Liam are now locked in a battle against Diaochan and her Dorbrickmon. Do not take this fight with a grain of salt as a wrong move can end your life. The gate is now closed again due to Dorbrickmon. It is now back to 50 hit points.)

Sima Shi:
Kutay
Haru
Kiro

Deng Ai:
Donovan
Leonardo
Liam

Jia Chong:
Nina
Ethan
Nikki
Iris
Camden

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:11 am
Donovan Zanker
Just like bugs, I am not so easily erased.

User Image
Donovan heard the woman speak and swallowed hard. Her tone conveyed she was no ordinary soldier, in fact with her outfit being so distinct he expected that she was leading this armor. A chill went down the blondes spine as Kimeramon was suddenly grabbed and thrown. Donovan was thrown along with the digimon as he had been riding Kimeramon. Hanging on for dear life as Kimeramon hit the ground and his large body slide towards the gate, Donovan hoped they wouldn't hit it.

The pair stopped just short of the gate and Donovan crawled down breathing heavily and trying to calm his heart. If he hadn't managed to hang out and Kimeramon fell on him he would have died. Kimeramon too was breathing heavily but the digimon seemed to still be conscious which was good. Donovan looked at the situation. The giant red dragon was probably what threw them. "Kimeramon you're not strong enough to take that digimon. We need to work with the others." He told the digimon. Donovan actually was thinking about returning Kimeramon and using another that would play better with others.

Kimeramon got up and bellowed out another roar. It wasn't a digimon that would back down. Once it was on its feet again it started to charge. "TICK TOCK!" Donovan shouted in a commanding voice and glared at the digimon. Kimeramon stopped and turned. Donovan didn't call Kimeramon by that name often as Tick Tock's normal personality wasn't like this. "Stand down this is not your fight any more." Donovan told the berserk digimon. In response Kimeramon let out a screech and suddenly grabbed Donovan like it had the soldiers.

Donovan stared back at the digimon. "Kill me and watch what happens buddy. You die too. You can't beat that dragon alone. So if you want to fight we fight this my way." The digimon stared back, time seemed to slow down as the pair stared at each other. After a bit Kimeramon let out another screech and put the tamer back down. "Good boy." He said and stared up. Hopefully Kimeramon wouldn't attack the others.

Donovan surveyed the landscape and saw a metalgreymon that stuck out. He assumed that was a digimon of one of the other two that had agreed to fight. Donovan breathed heavily his arms still bleeding a bit as he decided what to do. "We need to get to them. We need to work together but I need to rest for a bit." He said in a tired voice as he sat down and stared at the sun. Donovan right now wished he had spiny or kunemon out so they could thread up his wounds and stop the bleeding. At least the cuts on his face had stopped. Kimeramon eyed the red dragon, wanting to get his revenge on the digimon and show he was stronger.

I do not fear, for I am fear.

health: 100% | feeling: Excited | XP : 0
mission

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jai Chong was on no help to the group or towards the plan of their escape. The male muttered a few measly words before an unexpected variable came. The girl cared not so much about the woman, who addressed the masked man, as much as the red dragon that flew past them. The horses were startled including the one that she currently mounted. Within a minute or two Nina was able to calm the horses once more and assessed the situation as the dragon landed upon the ground. Whether she had time to think about what business this creature had with them became apparent in a flash. With Kimeramon being tossed in the gate’s direction, Nina had to act quickly. The horses were already looking within that direction, already appearing spooked before she had a chance to act. ’This is going to delay us,’ with a loud crash the Kimeramon landed within their vicinity. The blonde hair male from before crawled away from the thrown Digimon; his wounds were plenty and his breath short. He appeared to communicate with the creature to which the digimon answered with a bellowed roar. Whatever their odd realtionship may have been, it didn’t appear the most friendlies as Kimeramon forcefully grabbed the blondie off the ground.
An argument began to spur or at least it was the male who made an argument for his life. She just watched the act unfolded while she corralled the horses back towards Jai. The scene between human and Digimon was quick, ending with the boy unharmed from his own Digimon. Overall the blonde was ragged appearing, especially with all that blood and cuts around his body.
”I’d recommend a couple of things,” Nina rode her horse up to the boy and looked down to him.
”Your wounds need to be attended to, you need to coordinate with the other attackers, and the relationship between you and your Digital partner need not to delay our escape.” She peered at his wounds closely and glanced back at the closed gate. She let out a sigh at the sight, ’Moosemon’s hard work was in vain. As of now it is far too tired to continue. I will need the aid of a Digimon who can heal and cause damage to this inferior gate.’ Taking out one of the cards she threw it towards the gate in frustration. The girl did not think that she would see that startling blue glow around the card once more.
A new Digimon came but it was not one that she knew. It was a humanoid Digimon with various wings; it appeared similar to an angel with armor, and a rather large helmet around its head. The card came floating back up to her face and continued to float within her sight for an extremely unwanted period. ’Move aside,’ and the card did just that as it moved away from the girl’s view. ’I’ll deal with you later,’ she casterd her gaze back to the angel-like Digimon.
”I don’t suppose you are Moosemon’s Digivolution?”
”I’m not.”
“Then are you a Digimon I am to meet in the future.”

”Indeed.” This Digimon was straight to the point for each of her questions. It reminded her of herself…and made her question the extent to which her Digital partners were like her.
”Your name and reason for being summond.”
”MagnaAngemon, healing and opening this gate.” MagnaAngemon pointed towards the once open gate that Moosemon tried so very much to open.
”Proceed with opening the gate. I’m unsure if our companion here wishes for our aid.” The angel gave a nod and went to attack the gate as directed. ’It feels like it is close to what a soldier is…’ Nina turned her attention back to the blonde.
”Your thoughts?”

{50/04}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
Silver
215 EXP
User ImageUser Image

On the Team:
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
User Image

UnHolyFudge

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:25 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
wearing :: Current Attire | location :: ??? | with :: Haru, Kiro, DORUGreymon and Others
health :: 100% | feeling :: Ready for some action | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Digimon King(RP Event)
Card Deck
Online:
Frozen Wind
Power Boost
Speed Boost
Offline:

The conflict, that Kutay had mostly ignored had seemed to have resolved itself. While he hadn't been paying too much attention to it, it appeared as if someone had wanted to fight, but there were others who were opposed to it it looked like it ended with the one who was deemed as unneeded, Kutay recognized him as Ethan from the mission in Freezeland, in the fight as yielding and deciding to join the other group.

Focusing on the enemy army, Kutay wasn't too hopeful initially as it seemed that they were out manned and outgunned rather severely. Then, the man in blue told him, Haru, and Kiro to summon their spiritual monsters from their legendary weapons, which prompted Kutay to look down at the rapier in his hand quizzically, could these spiritual monster he was talking about be their digimon partners? Kutay couldn't believe it could be that simple, was really all they had to do was call out to their Digimon and they would appear from these weapons? Haru and Kiro wasted no time in summoning out their partners and then quickly joining the battle, followed by other tamers that Kutay didn't recognize. Talking a breath to calm his nerves, Kutay then closed his eyes and began to draw on his digi-aura, which would manifest itself as a green energy surrounding him. Opening his eyes, Kutay would see that his rapier was glowing now, and he then raised his weapon up and spoke out the name of the one partner he believed could help him, "Come forth, DORUGreymon." As he spoke, the light from his rapier glowed brighter, and then from the light emereged a form. It started off small, then began growing until it had grown to a very large size, far bigger than a human, not that the shape it took on looked human in the first place, it was more draconic.

While it was somewhat accurate to say that the partner Kutay had summoned was DORUmon, it was more accurate to say it was one of DORUmon's evolution forms, his ultimate stage, DORUGreymon. The large red furry dragon like creature stretched out its wings as it blinked its eyes as it adjusted to the light of the world after resting inside of Kutay's digivice, now rapier, for so long. After taking a few moments to adjust, DORUGreymon surveyed the area, "Oh, so this is why I was called out? No need for excessive explanation Kutay, I heard a decent bit of what was going on from inside the digivice. You are being attacked, and you need my help, just give the directions, I will handle the fighting." DORUGreymon said awaiting instructions from Kutay.

Things were happening quickly. Kiro and Haru were fighting on the front lines, with the man, who seemed to be in the lead. The group of fighters who volunteered had gotten entangled in a fight with a red humanoid dragon-like digimon that Kutay had not seen before. This dragon digimon had flung one of the tamer's digimon back towards the gate. The gate had been quickly opened by the blue haired female tamer whose name Kutay couldn't place, however the with appearance of the red dragon digimon, it had been re-closed, the rest of the tamers seemed to be occupied with their own things. Taking stock of everything that was happening, Kutay decided the best place that he and DORUGreymon could help with would be in dealing with the main forces of the army.

"Alright, DoruGreymon. Lets assist Haru, Kiro, and the guy in blue in taking the main forces of the enemies down." Kutay declared as he gestured to the area where a majority of the fighting was taking place. "Alright then." DORUGreymon said as it took a preparatory stance ."Metal Meteor!" He declared as he opened his mouth and a large metal sphere began to form. After it had reached about the size of DORUGreymon's body, it was then launched into the opposing army, taking care not to hit Haru, Kiro, or the man who had taken the lead. After launching the attack, DORUGreymon and Kutay fought their way into the army, while DORUGreymon handled most of it, Kutay did have to defend himself occasionally with the rapier, which was surprisingly easy to wield, even if he wasn't highly proficient.

O.O.C.
(Forgive me if I missed something, I was busy all last week, and I had a lot of catching up to do on what had happened. And sorry for not posting.)

KiroMishima

Sun Hou Yi

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Ethan Kirito Soul

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

lief_7

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games