Submit

Likno Tis Zois

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:58 am
User Image

Pride's Creation: November 2014

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

9 Feb 2018

Check out the Create-A-Harem Event! It ends on Valentines Day, so get your entries in quickly!!

Beyond that, we're undergoing some updating due to Photobucket's Demise and the fact that I've been kind of slow with updating! Over the next couple days, I'll be updating harem info and such, so please look through the owners list and harem list to make sure your member is on it!

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:35 pm

28 Feb 2018

Hey guys! I have updated the harem list to the best of my ability. Everything is KIND of a mess! Sorry about that. With Velvie's disappearance and this pride being mainly hers, I've been kind of slow to get everything organized.

If your harem isn't listed here, then you need to post a form to FORM your harem. If everything is in order (as in, your harem has an RP in the old subforum or this one) there isn't anything to worry about. Just re-post your form and they'll be added! If your harem doesn't have an RP, complete one before posting your form.

Remember! the RP must involve the Harem in some way.

Please check the member list also. I'm working on updating it, but it would be a ton easier if you guys would post certs of your SoA! Please use the Misc. Update form in the joining thread. Use the Forms, they are there for my benefit and you may be ignored if you do not use one.

Thanks!

[OOC] Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff