Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Signature of God in Medicine and Microbiology

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 am
by Dr. Alan Gillen and Michael Cargill

Quote:
In logic and reasoning, a signature indicates the presence of an author; likewise, the characteristics of staphylococci indicate the presence of a Creator. Staphylococci and its “kind” are common bacteria, particularly in colonized people.1 Staphylococcus aureus has a complex molecular mechanism of assembling its golden pigment, staphyloxanthin. The biosynthesis of staphyloxanthin is a stellar example of irreducible complexity. Similar to staphylococci, the life and works of Alexander Fleming show the fingerprints of Providence. The so-called “serendipitous” achievements of Fleming have contributed to modern medicine, convincing Fleming and others that God was at work in his life. Fleming recognized that his life’s discoveries and the “weaving” of events were more than chance; it was the invisible hand of God on his life and works. The molecular complexities of staphylococci mechanisms and the achievements of Fleming indicate the signature of a divine Designer who has placed his signature on his art piece, staphylococci.

Full Article  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:31 am
This should show the fallacy of Darwinian evolution (the "molecules to man" belief). Even small microorganisms are more complex that some would want us to believe. That should be a wake-up call to people.

Oh, and one movie you have to check out if you visit the Creation Museum is "Men in White" (I myself have the DVD).  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:58 am
D-BoyTheFighter
This should show the fallacy of Darwinian evolution (the "molecules to man" belief). Even small microorganisms are more complex that some would want us to believe. That should be a wake-up call to people.

Oh, and one movie you have to check out if you visit the Creation Museum is "Men in White" (I myself have the DVD).

True, even viruses are complex.
What is the movie about?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 am
It's about two contemporary angels trying to help a young lady see past the secularist fallacies and see that Biblical Creation is the true origin.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items