Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:28 pm
Moxx got this - 7/11

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Summer Raaven
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Main Uncert | Feral

Co-owned?: ---
---Co-ownership agreement Link: ---
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?: ---

Color for Charm: Blue
Charm Shape: Classic
Charm Placement: Forehead

----------

Reason for Charming: Mothers are not walkers, therefore would have gone to the ends of the earth to charm/save their child.

(optional) How were they charmed?: Mother, Nessie, found someone willing to help.

Summer Raaven

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Moxx got this 7/11

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: medigel
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral

Co-owned?: N/A
---Co-ownership agreement Link:
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?:

Color for Charm: Jade green

----------

Reason for Charming: Ability to rp growth from preying spiritual cannibal to somewhat decent masseuse

medigel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:09 am
Moxx got this 1/10/20

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Painted Moose
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral l Unpelted

Co-owned?: No
---Co-ownership agreement Link: N/A
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?: N/A

Color for Charm: Gold - similar to his eyes
Charm Placement: On his back, preferably between the shoulder blades, or on his forehead

----------

Reason for Charming: I'd like to make him a more dynamic character. He's going to be an evil dude for a long time, but I don't want to limit where his character can go. I'm interested in exploring guilt and feelings in general with him, as well as the fact that I'd like him to form a 'pack' of sorts. He's a wolf; wolves run better in groups so having a little posse of his own to terrorize the innocents sounds like a ton of fun to write out.

(optional) How were they charmed?: I'm going to work on ironing out the plots for this, but I have a rough idea that maybe a Skinwalker Hunter or a pissed Angeni saw him as a threat. Instead of killing him outright they tried charming him to maybe make him feel remorse for his crimes, and depending on how rp/plots go they may be successful or he may hold a massive grudge.

Painted Moose

If you'd prefer something different, let me know. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:18 am
Moxx got this 1/10/20

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Snowbelle Thundara
Current Graphics
No certs yet
Main Uncert | Feral

Color for Charm: CC (something complimentary please)
Charm Placement: Either forehead or upper haunch? area of back leg please, around the knee I think it is?

----------

Reason for Charming: Pure evil isn't REALLY my jam but I can definitely run a middle ground. Also BREEDINGS

Snowbelle Thundara

If you'd like anything changed, let me know. smile

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:56 pm
Moxx got this 1/10/20

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Tara de Draiocht
Current Graphics
User ImageUser Image User Image
Main Uncert x Two| Feral - Nude

Co-owned?:n/a
---Co-ownership agreement Link: n/a
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?: n/a

Color for Charm: Black or Silvery-grey plz
Charm Placement: chest

----------

Reason for Charming: Breedings and her planned personality is that she has more of her own twisted sense of moral than pure evil. She's not evil but she is NOT good either. And also in future if I choose to RP her there is the aspect of "Easier shades of grey RP and personalities."

(optional) How were they charmed?: I would honestly have to think about this concept and have it fleshed out if I chose to do a back story.

Tara de Draiocht

If you'd like any change let me know. smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:09 am
Moxx got this 1/10/20

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Revel1984
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | FeralNude

Color for Charm: Dark red
Charm Placement: On front facing paw, above the toes, (kinda hidden among the red markings)

----------

Reason for Charming:
Long term plot reasons, she keeps pets and 'food' in a cave, has an arrangement with two non walker bodyguards, i need her able to co-operate, long term, not just for a short while as per normal walker behaviour, also perhaps breeding plots/ideas long term.

(optional) How were they charmed?: A passing Angeni probably freed her pets she had guarded in a cave, beat her down and charmed her in an attempt at redemption, it backfired and she's more evil now perhaps than she was because she has PLANS...... also hates angeni MORE than before.

Revel1984

Let me know if you'd like any changes.

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:03 pm
Moxx got this 1/10/20

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Masshiro
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral | Nude

Color for Charm: The same/similar blue on her beads
Charm Placement: Hip/Flank

----------

Reason for Charming:
Plot related and for future life mate.

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Masshiro
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral | Nude

Color for Charm: White

----------

Reason for Charming: Plot and life mate.

(optional) How were they charmed?: Dawnstar and Darkhart came across Soot by chance. It was Dawnstar who charmed Soot hoping she'd stay with her and Darkhart. (She will after being charmed)

Masshiro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:06 pm
Moxx got this 1/10/20

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Main Uncert | Itemless with Pelt Uncert | Itemless with Pelt but Wingless | Itemless without Pelt with Wing | Itemless Peltless Wingless | Feral with Items | Feral without Items

Co-owned?: No.

Color for Charm: Same fiery orange as her eyes!
Charm Placement: below the knee on her front facing (her POV left foot) leg.

----------

Reason for Charming: Plot reasoning and the ability to feel emotions and not be entirely evil.

How were they charmed?: Tempest Heart was charmed immediately upon exiting her basket by her adoptive father Hollow Tzalmon. He had been on a quest to stop his daughter Dead Reckoning from creating more chaos after he failed to charm her on her own birth.

( I am so sorry for how many images need charms! ^w^; )

Wasteland Wyvern

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:46 am
CALI CLAIMS!

Nayci
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Nayci
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral

Co-owned?:

Color for Charm: Glowing Red

----------

Reason for Charming: All the plots related to redemption and future romance~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:18 pm
CALI CLAIMS!

Lady Argentum Draconis
I've updated his non-charmed certs too so they can match!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Lady Argentum Draconis
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral |Nude |Nude Feral

Color for Charm: Red
Charm Placement: on the wrist area of the far leg (one without bone, bracelets on it)

----------

Reason for Charming: Flexibility for RP reasons.

(optional) How were they charmed?: I'm thinking in a fight with a flying charmed walker who got him in bear mode to swipe at them and then dropped it on his wrist.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:26 pm
CALI CLAIMS!

Sabra Knight

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Sabra Knight
Current Graphics
User Image User Image
Main Uncert | Feral
Nude

Color for Charm: Rose gold or a pinkish color. (CC)
Charm Placement: Either on her forehead or upper back or hip.

----------

Reason for Charming: Flexibility for rp reasons. Also want to explore the trauma of what she did while cursed now that she can experience emotions again and think clearly for the first time in years. It may also open up the opportunity for romance.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:39 pm
CALI CLAIMS!

Uta

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Uta
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral
Co-owned?:

Color for Charm: Similar bright green or maybe his eye color. Whichever looks best.
Charm Placement: Between his eyes/forehead or maybe on his tail tip somewhere.

----------

Reason for Charming: Chandar got cursed after his insecurities were taken advantage of by Oyahusa. His mate, Tom, did not abandon him though--despite having to keep away. Instead, he tracked him, and did what he could to keep others from hunting or killing him down. He loved him despite what he had turned into.

Demanding and hoping for his lover's return, Tom would stop at nothing until he found a way to save him.

OOCly, this part of Chandar's story is over. Charming him will allow him to pick up the pieces of his broken life, reunite with his lover, and start life anew.

(optional) How were they charmed?: His mate, Tom, would seek out an angeni charm. Being a clever, dark stallion himself, and having tracked Chandar all these years, he would find a way to draw him to a trap. All he needs to do is get close enough to slap the stone upon him.... and hope it's enough.

Uta

Shy Mage

Fantasy_Rocks13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:30 am
CALI CLAIMS!

Fantasy_Rocks13

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Fantasy_Rocks13
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral

Co-owned?: n/a

Color for Charm: Colorist's choice
Charm Placement: Colorist's choice

----------

Reason for Charming: More dynamics in emotions when RPing.

(optional) How were they charmed?:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:35 pm
Snowbelle Thundara

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Snowbelle Thundara
Current Graphics
User ImageUser Image
Main Uncert | FeralNude

Co-owned?: Nope

Color for Charm: A shade of blue or something that compliments his fur/markings but is still able to be seen
Charm Placement: Chest, Forehead or Foot

----------

Reason for Charming: I'm not very good at playing 'evil' characters.

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 am
Faid Shadowlight
I've included the official links you were missing as well!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Faid Shadowlight
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Main Uncert | FeralNude - I don't have a nude undert

Color for Charm: Gold
Charm Placement: Lower back by her tail maybe? CC Somewhere she would have rolled onto it in a fight or it might have been thrown at her.

----------

Reason for Charming: I would like to eventually find her a lifemate after the 2 planned flings she has. Currently that is impossible.

(optional) How were they charmed?: Another charmed skinwalker asked for help and got a charm from an angeni to charm her after interfering in some of the attacks she had made on others. They thought she was too dangerous and wanted to protect those in the area that were not safe with her around. Being smaller and fluffier and looking more like a large domestic cat she can be more dangerous than she seems.

General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff