Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fairy Tail: the wanderer and the cursed child Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:23 am
User Image

in the world of a fairy tail there is a young man. he is a wanderer unlike most mages he can use two types of magic. destruction magic which is he learned as a child and the most powerful of the ancient magics dimensional magic. he wields the most powerful and deadliest weapon muramasa the life stealing demon sword. there is a young girl in this world as well her village burn because of the ancient flame wolf. the young man came to quell the beast but needed a vessel to do so he heard a child crying so he did what he thought was right to save the world he sealed the flame wolf into the child. signs of the wolf appeared on her such as its ears and its tail and its magic. Now they travel together going from town to town arguing like brother and sister. this is the story of the wanderer and cursed child  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image
Kiara, the cursed child, was walking next to her big brother looking angry. They had a fight because she had run off to help another animal on the way to town. She was mad because he never let her explain what she was doing. So she was giving him the silent treatment. Usually she was the sweetest little girl, despite her race. Her kind were not thought of as being friendly and were treated like freaks. Due to her being cursed by Honoo, the Flame wolf sleeping within her very being, she looked like a race that went into the mountains due to not liking humans. Sometimes Kiara thought that she was a freak in her big brother's eyes, that he was like everyone else who saw her. She didn't have any human friends, only animal. She felt they understood her better than anyone else. Right now, she felt like crying but held it in, not wanting to 'embarrass' her big brother anymore. He kept her on a short leash, because she was cursed and sometimes she couldn't control her magic, so she'd have outbursts of flames coming from her body without her consent. She refused to hold his hand or walk next to him right now, something she did when she was mad or upset with him. However, she stayed within his sights as she walked in front of him not wanting to be next to him at the moment. She was silent as she hugged her stuffed wolf that she was found with, and kept her powers in check, since she found it comforted her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image

Zero was walking behind kiara and he was upset that she ran off. but he hated it when she was upset with him because when she gets upset her powers get unleashed. he ran up to her and said "Kiara don't be mad alright you know what happens when your upset. you can explain what happen i will hear you out i was just upset." while they were walking zero felt a presence in the forest as if both him and kiara were being watched
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image
Kiara looked up at her big brother before she hugged him trying to hod her tears in. "I was only trying to help that kitty! You didn't have to yell at me like that......" She said as she did her best to hold in her tears as she gripped his jacket. She never stayed upset for long, that was always a good thing. She thought he heard her when she said she'd be right back. She didn't mean to worry him like that. Her ears were against her head as she hugged him. She was happy with him, even if he over reacted sometimes. Though she wondered when they were going to reach Fairy Tail and if they were ever going to stop wandering all over the place. She wanted a real home, with a mama and papa, and with Zero of course. She knew her real mother and father were killed and that Zero found her but she didn't know that the monster inside of her, was the one who killed her parents and everyone in the village. In everyone's eyes, she was a freak beause she looked like the Wolfarians hidden deep within the mountains and never had contact with humans, or if they did, it was rare. She just hoped that this Fairy tail guild would accept her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 am
User Image

Zero picked her up holding her with one arm and he said "I know i am sorry kiara i get worried ok." then he turned his head staring seriously at the forest. he walking became a brisk pace then a fast walk then he jog then a full on run then he jumped in the air and a circle of ground turned to sand. Zero snapped his fingers causing an explosion in the forest. then zero stood in the air using dimensional magic he changed a small area around his feet solid he looked down and a group of five robed mages came out of the forest. one of them said "Give us the girl now." zero grinned underneath his mask and he said "Kiara what do you think should i hurt them or destroy them. they want you and they cant have you." zero put his fingers together and was pointing them at the mages
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image
Kiara got scared when the mage said for him to give her to him and his comrades. "You decide big brother!" She said as she wasn't much for death or anything considering what happened in the past. She didn't remember what it was like, but ever since she was a baby, she wasn't one to kill others, so she let Zero choose their fate. Plus her burn was starting to sting a bit as she buried her face so she wouldn't have to look at the mage's death.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

Zero snapped his fingers but nothing happened the mages looked around then four of them exploded nothing was left. the other mage yelled in a ancient language so zero yelled back in the exact same language and he said "Time and time your cult has hunted me but has also forgotten me now you hunt my little sister for her power but you forgot to realize mine tell argil that he is next if he doesn't back off." then he snapped his fingers and a portal opened underneath the man he fell in and disappeared.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image
Kiara was shaking in zero's arms as she heard the explosions. She hugged her stuffed animal close as she gripped Zero's jacket sleeve. "Are they gone big brother?" She asked in a scared voice as she kept her eyes closed and her ears against her head in a frightened way. She hated to fight, but knew that Zero had to do it if she was to stay with him. She'd been hunted for a while now and was tired of being scared all the time.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

Zero said "Yes their gone." when zero used his dimensional magic the solid area around him gave way. they fell but stopped black wings came from zero's back and they started to float down.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image
Kiara didn't look until they were safely on the ground. She hugged him and said "I'm sorry I'm causing you so much trouble Big brother......." She put her ears back looking down before she felt like crying but held it in not wanting to burn the forest around them.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:25 am
User Image

Zero said "Your fine lets just get out of here." he still carried her while walking
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
On the way to fairy tail, Kiara fell asleep in her brother's arms. She was hugging her stuffed animal close to her and had her head buried into Zero's neck with her head on his shoulder. She was exhausted since she barely got any sleep last night. Poor thing was too scared to sleep much, even with Zero around since she kept having nightmares. She almost set fire to their campsite last night but thankfully nothing happened.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image

Zero was on constant look out he had a friend in fairy tail gildarts clive who sent him a personal invite. zero finally arrived in town where fairy tail is with kiara.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
Kiara hid her ears and tail before they went inside since she didn't want to get Zero in trouble as her kind wasn't always welcome within guilds and she didn't want Zero to be thrown out because of her. his friend knew what she was but she didn't know that Zero was personally invited by his friend.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

Gildarts saw zero walk in and he said "hey now theres a powerful wizard." the both walked up to each other and shoot hands. natsu, grey, and happy walked up. natsu said "This guy doesn't seem all too powerful to me." then gildarts said "Where do you think i learned my crash magic from. this is zero "the immortal god of destruction" cross. he can destroy anything he sets his mind too." then natsu said "lets fight zero." zero said "Not today kid." then magurave said "Any friend of gildarts can join." then zero said "what about my sister kiara?" then magurave said "Sure the more the merrier."
Diamond Flight

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces