Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Digital Dream Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-THE DIGITAL DREAM-
A Warframe themed Digimon Contest

Contest Run time:
Until April 1st 12:00PM Gaia Time

Portion one:
Search for the Sword

Just Like the First Warframe Excalibur, the first prize of this Contest is a swordsman digimon. It is Kotemon. In order to win this portion you must search for a sword and a phrase hidden in the guild. Where they have been hidden is a secret, but fret not for there is a clue to the location of the sword, which is said to lead the way to secret message.
The Clue is: "Here lie heroes of this Digital World"
Oooooo what could it mean it must be hinting to where the sword is hidden, search, search for the sword and the phrase hidden in the guild. The first one to PM BOTH the image of the sword and the secret phrase WITH the locations of each will win Kotemon as a Partner.

Won By:
ZarAburame

Portion two:
Corpus Capitalism

The Corpus is a group of merchants who value the acquisition of profit as the most important thing, to the point where they would start wars just to make money. Yeah this isn't that, KoZenimon wants to collect money but he has a conscious, help him out by generating a number between 1 and 10,000, you can RNG as many times as you desire, also please Indicate the current Highest RNG in your post. The highest number by the end of the contest wins KoZenimon as a partner.

Won by:
Cuevas_506

Portion two:
Grineer Propoganda

The Grineer embody that militaristic clone empire, that for some reason is using ballistic weapons in a world with laser beams, they are a strange clone empire that worships their identical twin queens. LONG LIVE THE QUEENS; Hagurumon wants to show his support by making a Grineer themed poster, that really captures what he likes about the Grineer empire, help him out, design a Grineer themed poster and submit the design, the best design wins Hagurumon as a partner.
Here is some information about the Grineer: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer

Won By:
X Kaos X

Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 2176!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:12 pm
sweatdrop I'm unsure if I can continuously post, and try for a higher number or not.  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:13 pm
UnHolyFudge

I think I know this guild a little too well still. It's scary lol. But yay got my favorite Digimon introduced in DW3.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:16 pm
Cuevas_506
sweatdrop I'm unsure if I can continuously post, and try for a higher number or not.

OH yeah, you can post multiple times trying to get a higher number, sorry if it reads like you only get one chance

ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge

I think I know this guild a little too well still. It's scary lol. But yay got my favorite Digimon introduced in DW3.

Yeah you probably do, that was 21 minutes to find both, granted I gave clues, but still. Anyway congratulations.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:19 pm
UnHolyFudge
Cuevas_506

OH yeah, you can post multiple times trying to get a higher number, sorry if it reads like you only get one chance

ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge

Yeah you probably do, that was 21 minutes to find both, granted I gave clues, but still. Anyway congratulations.

The first clue I immediately knew. The second one gave me a bit of a trick. I first thought the tp shop cause you train digimon before they evolve and then I thought of a few other places before the correct one. It was fun though. Thank you smile  
Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 103!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:20 pm
UnHolyFudge

It's completely fine, I just prefer to make sure of things, than just make assumptions and do as I wish. Also, it's me Fudge! Christian, it's been quite a while. blaugh

ZarAburame

Congrats on the new partner!  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:22 pm
Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

Congrats on the new partner!

Thanks. Good luck on yours.  
Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 7815!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:22 pm
ninja Been a while since I've participated in a contest like this.  

Cuevas_506

Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 2764!

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:26 pm
ZarAburame

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Highest number: 7,815  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:27 pm
Cuevas_506
UnHolyFudge

It's completely fine, I just prefer to make sure of things, than just make assumptions and do as I wish. Also, it's me Fudge! Christian, it's been quite a while. blaugh

Being completely honest,it took me a little to after your first post in Zar's profile to remember your name and who you were, but after checking my friends list I realized it was you. Anyway, welcome back, how have you been?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 8600!

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:36 pm
UnHolyFudge

I've been quite well to be honest, and thanks, I'm glad to be back. Hopefully you've been well?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:46 pm
Cuevas_506
UnHolyFudge

I've been quite well to be honest, and thanks, I'm glad to be back. Hopefully you've been well?

Yeah, I've been good, I got promoted to crew a while back, and things have been going fine in life too.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 8947!

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:49 pm
UnHolyFudge

Well late congratulations to your appointment of Crewmen-ship, and that's great to hear that things in your life are fine.

Highest number: 8,600  
Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 4594!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 pm
Highest number: 8,947  

Cuevas_506

lief_7 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 8206!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:26 pm
Cuevas_506
Highest number: 8,947

Good rolling, i bet that takes the top spot for a while. Might as well try though  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff