Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Digital Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 pm
Cuevas_506
lief_7

It should be interesting, unlike Lief (who was for all intents and purposes the season 1 tamer) Liam focuses on Wing Guardians, mostly of those that resemble birds. Currently he has 2 birds and then 2 Digimon that he is trying to help find their Tamer who have joined with him for now.

Well that's actually quite interesting, if I may ask, is it possible that my character Leon can join up? He's obviously new to the Digital World, and a friendly associate would help his progression. Also, who owns these Digimon?

Highest Roll: Kaos with 9,052

I would follow the crowd, but it's up to you. Which digimon do you mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:31 pm
lief_7

"Currently he has 2 birds and then 2 Digimon that he is trying to help find their tamer who have joined with him for now."
The two Digimon, whose tamer is missing from what I understand from the post you made, or am I confusing things here? Either way if it's two Digimon, whose tamer went missing, what Digimon are they and to who do they belong?
Highest Roll: Cuevas_506 with 9,886  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 pm
Cuevas_506
lief_7

"Currently he has 2 birds and then 2 Digimon that he is trying to help find their tamer who have joined with him for now."
The two Digimon, whose tamer is missing from what I understand from the post you made, or am I confusing things here? Either way if it's two Digimon, whose tamer went missing, what Digimon are they and to who do they belong?

That would all be unknown to my tamer, so as such will remain unknown until it becomes known in the rp (not even sure I have an answer yet haha) but I hope to have a break through in it sometime after this mission.  
Cuevas_506 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 5443!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:40 am
lief_7

I see, well that's actually quite infuriating, I hate not knowing things haha, but it'll make it much more enjoyable that way. So I'll definitely be joining you after this mission to tag along, and see what becomes of this because I'm perceiving it to be important for your character's progression.

Cuevas_506

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm
Bumping up~♡

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:47 pm
I have an inquire... Is KoZenimon a Rookie or have I missed something very significant in terms of Digimon, because he isn't on the list, because the wiki says it's a Xros... I don't know what a Xros is... sweatdrop  

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:06 pm
Cuevas_506
I have an inquire... Is KoZenimon a Rookie or have I missed something very significant in terms of Digimon, because he isn't on the list, because the wiki says it's a Xros... I don't know what a Xros is... sweatdrop

Oh, we forget to update the list from time to time, but we decided i think on KoZeni being treated as an inTraining level digimon. Xros is just the classification used for Digimon introduced in the Xros Wars series, as in that Attribute and Level where kind of ignored, so when xros mon get added into the guild, we try to give them appropriate levels and attributes to what they seem to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm
UnHolyFudge

Oh, that's actually quite useful if I can manage to win him, that'll be a usable in-training, but he also has no designated Digivolutions, well besides Zenimon. Thank you though for sort of explaining what Xros Digimon are, going to look into it as we speak.  

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:54 pm
Cuevas_506
UnHolyFudge

Oh, that's actually quite useful if I can manage to win him, that'll be a usable in-training, but he also has no designated Digivolutions, well besides Zenimon. Thank you though for sort of explaining what Xros Digimon are, going to look into it as we speak.

Yeah, our xros system isn't that great.  
lief_7 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 6991!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 pm
Did everyone give up on this?

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:00 pm
Contest is now closed, Winners will be quoted in a couple of minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:04 pm
Winners

Winner of Kotemon: ZarAburame
ZarAburame

Winner of KoZenimon: Cuevas_506
Cuevas_506

Winner of Hagurumon: X Kaos X
X Kaos X

Claim, Donate or Trade your prizes.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506