Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
The Challenge of Easter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:07 am
The Challenge of Easter  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:36 am
If you wish to know the truth and eliminate the confusion of Easter, then go to the nearest place that is unveiling the truth people need to know for the end times are here. www.unlockrevelations.com will be where you need to start. This website will guide you to the nearest location to the unlockrevelations series, since I'm not sure where you live. Get the information and pray for understanding and clarity to not only see the truth, but accept it as what it is "God's Word" in action.
Sincerely, Cherannettte  

Cherannettte

Fashionable Gaian

6,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Streaker 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:30 am
Cherannettte
If you wish to know the truth and eliminate the confusion of Easter, then go to the nearest place that is unveiling the truth people need to know for the end times are here. www.unlockrevelations.com will be where you need to start. This website will guide you to the nearest location to the unlockrevelations series, since I'm not sure where you live. Get the information and pray for understanding and clarity to not only see the truth, but accept it as what it is "God's Word" in action.
Sincerely, Cherannettte

Hi Cheranettte. Do you know who they are? I didn't see any about section stating beliefs or affiliation.  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games