Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DIGIMON SLAM JAM (Contest) - Claim now Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image

After winning the third championship with the Chicago Turtles, Kiro Mishima announces his retirement from basketball and declares his intention to play baseball. Meanwhile, deep in space, on another planet called Butt Mountain an outer space theme park, Mr. Dingle sends five tiny aliens known as the Renamon to go to Digimon Land and capture all the Digimon characters and take them to Butt Mountain. But the Digimon thinks of a plan to find a way to escape slavery on Butt Mountain. And Ga Ruru decided to defend themselves by challenging the Renamons to a basketball game. Then the Renamons uses their strange powers to steal the talent of five NBA stars such as Charles Barkley, Kutay Shikikaso, Haru Hayashi, Nikky Ohno, and Liam Crones which they'll ultimately transform themselves into the tallest and muscular Renstars. It's up to Kiro Mishima to help the Digimon play a basketball game vs. the Renstars. But if the Renstars win, then Dingle gets the Digimon, and along with Kiro to Butt Mountain!

Welcome to the Digimon Slam! We are gonna have a great match tonight as the Mons take on the Renstars. We can only hope that the Mons have prepared for what trickery the Renstars have in store for them! Maybe you can give some of the members of the Mons some moral support or even a shower. Remember to get Kiro's shoes from his house so he can play. Also look out for the dog!

Mission 1: Ga Ruru is the leader of the bunch. You know him well. He's finally back. To kick some tail! Help him get Kiro's shoes by rolling three 10-Sided and getting all three numbers 8 or higher. (ex 8,9,8 means you win)
Shoes found by Cuevas_506

Mission 2: Ga Ruru's girlfriend, Kaze decided to join the team to help the guys out. Little did everyone know was that she was a master at dunking. To help the team get into tip top form, she decided to try and find Trojin's Doritos and Mountain Dew stash. (Search the guild for a picture of a Doritos, Mountain Dew and pm it with a link of where you found it to Kiro Mishima. 420 No Scooped by Sun Hou Yi

Mission 3: Volca is probably one of the most gullible member of the team. You can tell him if its Wolf Season or Horse Season and he will believe it even if its Volcano season. Currently he feels like his is a loose cannon with his shotgun. Try convince him that shotguns are banned from basketball because they are by RNG 1900-2000 and get 1996 Shotgun free thanks to Hope The Kind

Mission 4: Wise has the golden voice you would hear from typical stereotype southerner from the 1980's. Kiro decided to make him one of the shot callers as he voice is just to golden. This made Wise very nervous. Help him out by showing him a motivational speech from a movie. (Find a youtube video on a motivational speech from any movie you can think of and send it to KiroMishima You can only send one in and if you send the same as another, the one who sent it in first gets to use it. You will be notified if yours is locked in or not. Speech doesn't have to be a serious one.)

Mission 5: Trojin is the joke of the team. He always tries to best Ga Ruru but fails oh so horribly. But today it was all gonna change. It was Ga Ruru's time to shine! Find some high quality Kamemon Air sneakers on page 25! There is said to be a huge sale on them if you are the third post on it! (Be the 3rd post on page 25. Snipping rules apply.)Coupon Cliped by ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:12 pm
THIS IS OPEN  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 8 Total: 14 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 pm
KiroMishima

Alright I'm not sure if I should be upset or impressed that you made a parody to space jam.  
ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 6 Total: 15 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 pm
legit have no idea what digimon I want any more but I must horde them all because reasons. Actually should probably think of either a second rpc or a goal of some sort.

On another note any one else play MTG around here? Going to prerelease on saturday.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 3, 3 Total: 8 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:03 pm
blah  
ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 5 Total: 7 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 pm
funfact this dice challenge is a 27/1000 chance biggrin yay for math.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 1, 7 Total: 14 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:06 pm
Talking to myself yey.  
ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 2, 9 Total: 16 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:07 pm
Hopefully this contest actually gets to page 25.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 1 Total: 12 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:11 pm
bed time soon.  
ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 10 Total: 23 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:15 pm
If it was get all 3s or lower i would have won already which is also 27/1000. Nice job rng.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 2 Total: 16 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:18 pm
2 out of 3 that time  
ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 10, 4 Total: 20 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:22 pm
So I beat digimon cyber sleuth today. Now i'm onto Tales of Zestiria. Will also be playing tree of savior on the side if any one plays that.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 8, 2 Total: 17 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:32 pm
last roll for the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 pm
ZarAburame
legit have no idea what digimon I want any more but I must horde them all because reasons. Actually should probably think of either a second rpc or a goal of some sort.

On another note any one else play MTG around here? Going to prerelease on saturday.

I'm actually trying to get into MTG well more like getting into EDH. I want the new blood angel from the new set as my commander. I think her name is avacynn  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 8 Total: 18 (3-30)

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:24 am
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

I'm actually trying to get into MTG well more like getting into EDH. I want the new blood angel from the new set as my commander. I think her name is avacynn
Yeah Avacyn, She's actually a normal angel but has been corrupted by some force causing her to slay humans instead of protect them. She could be an interesting commander but her flip effect makes her dangerous if you run smaller creatures.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff