Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for protection

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 pm
Please pray for my safety and that of the rest of the people who live in the facility I live in. A couple of the residents here have been bringing people in here at night, and the people they bring in don't leave until after midnight most times. I have a nagging suspicion that the people they bring in are ones that they do drugs with, and one of the other residents, a friend of mine, has told me that she can smell them doing drugs through the vent above her recliner in her living room. One of these people came to the facility just a short time ago, and when my friend closed the blind on him, he threatened to break the window. Based on that reaction, I don't feel that I am safe when I'm alone in the front TV room on the internet, not knowing what this man is capable of. Honestly, I haven't liked him since the day I met him, and there's something about him that tells me he's bad news. I do carry a couple of knives for protection, but I will not use them unless I feel my life is in danger, and I don't feel safe around the man mentioned above. Please pray that something is done to stop the two residents mentioned from bringing people into the facility after dark. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:32 pm
Praying heart  

olisea

Muse

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:08 pm
Well, I hope it's nothing, dude. Our minds really are amazing and tricky organs. But yes, I will say a prayer for you, most definitely.

I've lived in a ghetto-y type area before for a few years where I would see ambulances and cop cars at least twice a week. Not fun.

But I always smelled drugs there, mostly just marijuana, which you need to remember that for some, that's just plenty normal and won't affect them too bad, or hardly at all even. Not trying to lay doubt, just some comfort.

Keep safe and your eyes looking up. yum_pumpkinpie  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:28 pm
neuroseas
Praying heart

Praying as well.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers