Interested in a 1x1? Me too!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Hey there! I've been gone for a long time and I wanted to come back and relieve some creative tension in my life. I would love to start one or two 1x1 roleplays with someone here. If you remember me (or don't, that's cool too) you might want to know what I'm looking for or want to do.
I want to do something with fantasy but nothing very futuristic. There's definitely a few exceptions in that I am willing to work with someone on what they would like. I like to play female characters and I love to do captor/captive situations, employer/employee situations, or and sometimes I like to throw some royalty in there. I like elemental stuff, and dragons, and wizards and s**t.
Talk to me! I pretty much love anything and if you're willing to work with me, I'm more than happy to work with you!
I love you and I've missed you all heart
xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm
*creeps in* good to see you back <3. How have ya been? I ain't the greatest with 1x1 but I would be down for some.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:55 pm
Shiningdragon21
*creeps in* good to see you back <3. How have ya been? I ain't the greatest with 1x1 but I would be down for some.

Shining!! I'm so glad you replied <3 I'm okay, I work a lot now and so it's been hard to get online much but I'm here now :3 I would totally love to do a 1x1 with you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 pm
Yea I saw a new post and was happy to see a name I recognized. Again not the greatest with 1x1's but I like you have creative tension that I want to do something with.

Ok then. So with fantasy I am guessing your looking more towards something medieval times? Just a hunch I had. Any preferences on the situation. Being if it is medieval times I would image the whole dragon, wizards, etc thing would be up so likely a time during several kingdoms waging war between themselves like kingdoms usually like to do.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 pm

I like the idea of kingdoms having issues, that seems good. Is it more region vs region would you say? Or more good vs evil? Ohh, maybe we could do like a race/region issue. I want to say a very forced arranged marriage but I'm also leaning toward wanting a rogue traveler. Lemme know, we can bounce off each other's ideas!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm
I like the rogue traveler more. The Race/Region thing could work, depending on the races being done. Region vs Region might not work as well to bring in conflict as easily, especially if it's human vs human, I mean honestly how can you tell they are really from different regions. So keep it down to 2, maybe 3 regions. Maybe something like Human, Demi Human/Sub Human, Beasts if going with 3. Demi/Subs would be like lamia's, elves, nekomimi's, etc, things that are part human/ mostly humanoid, maybe due to centuries of mixing of beast and human genes.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Okay okay! I think 2/3 regions would work perfectly! I think I'd like to involve like demons/dark magic but on a smaller level. Like obviously no crazy big demonic monsters but the usual you know, undead, succubi, incubi, etc. I also like the idea of mixed breeds.
Would you like to use the forums here or use private messages? Either works for me but at times I may need to use my phone for posting, lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:32 pm
I would say that the forums here would work. Never been a huge enjoyer of the PM's for RPing. I like reading back over things in an easy format to work with. yea so the three factions being Humans, Mixed Breed/Demi Humans, and Demons/Beasts  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:42 pm

I think at least one of us should be in a position of power for one of these said kingdoms, I am personally a-ok with either of us taking that role. I haven't decided what race to choose so if you have one in mind for yourself that might help me. I want to be an opposing region so that there is definite tension for interactions lmao
Alrighty, would you like me to start a thread for it or would you like to? I'd like to start as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 pm
Since you are the headmistress of said adventure I think you making it would be for the best. We can use this to discuss stuff. I was leaning towards being a human just to tag off the racial ties. idk about being the royalty of the thing and if so being maybe a hidden prince of the human realm or something of the sort. Not to sure, never really can get into a whole "upper society" mind set in RP's.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm

I can dig it. I'll go with beast region since demi is the middle ground. I don't want to be a princess or some s**t lmao, or at least not one immediately in power or line or whatever. I'll still keep her as an adventurer but I suppose closer to home if that's the case and that is fine with me! Hm, I'm not sure what the feuds are over or what our plot really is.

I'll make a beast princess (but like youngest sibling or something) adventurer that doesn't go far out of bounds, like goes to the territory lines and s**t. Maybe the humans are tired of the way beasts run their kingdom, like idk maybe they want to be more accepted in their region or something.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:25 pm
So your the one planning to take the royalty role then. Kk. Hmm maybe there is a rogue faction of the beast/demon's that is attacking human towns and putting a strong rift and distrust/hatred towards them due to rumors, gossip, etc of the attacks. This in turn makes the humans see the beasts/demon's more as killers or something then people they would want to coexist with. Something like that maybe can be flushed out a bit more tommorow.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:14 am
Ok so I had an idea for my character while I was taking a shower today. Odd right how the shower is for some reason a great place for brain storming....Anyways, I was thinking that my character could actually be a prince BUT!!!! He is the offspring of the queen of the human kingdom and the king of the demon kingdom. Hear my out before making an assumption. What I was thinking is that say some time in the past before there was the influx of fighting, say 9 months before my character was born. That the King of the human kingdom hosted the king of the demon kingdom at his castle. Sometime during that the human queen and demon king got intimate, etc etc. Well then say that the war started somewhere within the after 9 months and the human queen, now afraid of her child being killed as well as she for the relationship. Has a spell cast on the child that, idk forms as a tattoo somewhere on the princes body. He is born as a "human" and the queen keeps the secret till her passing. Idk I was figuring the queen could be part human part elf as elves generally have a strong affiliation with magic, and those half breeds usually look almost fully human.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:53 am
Have you ever read the Arcana Chronicles? I feel like that kind of rp would be right up your ally... BTWS I'm Ace smile  

Rowan Moonchild

Bashful Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items