Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
"Rant"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 38343815

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm
It's kind of a rant, but I just want you guys to hear me out.

I understand we're all raised different, and we all act different.
But is it too hard to keep it in our pants for at least a couple minutes?
I am so tired of being like, "Hey person that I really like a lot, are you a ho?"
And if they reply with, "Yes, I'll suck you."
... Bye.
Im sorry that Im making a conscious choice with my life, and you decide to give it to everyone, don't act like that towards me. I'm very uncomfortable with that based on my current insecurities.

Hopefully no one got offended.
If you did, you're probably a ho. Lmao  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:53 pm
Oh hi there, just adding this here I guess?

I understand where you're coming from; however I must say that sometimes even I act in that sort of manner and I don't realize it because I myself am a pathological flirt and I tend to do things that make me seem ho-ish(?) I don't exactly mean to act in such a way. It's just my personality that makes me seem such a way. I personally don't give it up unless I've known the person for a while.

This is just a little note, not sure if you wanted people to reply here or not. And just to add, I didn't get offended so don't worry about that.  

Sins of Pride

Shirtless Wolf

User 38343815

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 pm
Coin Operated Assassin
Oh hi there, just adding this here I guess?

I understand where you're coming from; however I must say that sometimes even I act in that sort of manner and I don't realize it because I myself am a pathological flirt and I tend to do things that make me seem ho-ish(?) I don't exactly mean to act in such a way. It's just my personality that makes me seem such a way. I personally don't give it up unless I've known the person for a while.

This is just a little note, not sure if you wanted people to reply here or not. And just to add, I didn't get offended so don't worry about that.

Oh, see, thats different. You doing it cause you want to, and doing it cause your body just naturally does that is two different things, ya know? Ill understand if your control over that is hindered, but if youre doing it just to do it, I dont have time for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:33 pm
Bye Fellatio

Oh, see, thats different. You doing it cause you want to, and doing it cause your body just naturally does that is two different things, ya know? Ill understand if your control over that is hindered, but if youre doing it just to do it, I dont have time for you.

Yes yes I understand how you mean.  

Sins of Pride

Shirtless Wolf

Pxndora

OG Noob

10,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • OTP 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:39 pm
Old thread butttttt, oh well. :3

I agree with this 200%!

I mean, we're probably all flirts but like, don't be a hoe. o.o

I'm submissive myself, but I don't go around saying "******** me" or anything. v.v  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:50 pm
Surviel

I agree with this 200%!

I'm submissive myself, but I don't go around saying "******** me" or anything. v.v

Thank you for sharing the same opinion with me. I think it's nice to see some people out there aren't all about the 'na-na'.

I actually forgot I made this thread, looking back at it now, I sound like a whiny lil b***h lmao kms  

User 38343815

Pxndora

OG Noob

10,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • OTP 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:53 pm
Vaginal Creme
Surviel

I agree with this 200%!

Thank you for sharing the same opinion with me. I think it's nice to see some people out there aren't all about the 'na-na'.

I actually forgot I made this thread, looking back at it now, I sound like a whiny lil b***h lmao kms

No you don't! >w<

You sound awesome. XD

My time on the forums, which has been about 5-10 minutes total, I've seen countless of slut posts. v.v

It's disgusting. :T

Get to know the person first at least. >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:00 pm
As a proud ace, I agree wholeheartedly with this post. (Sexual jokes and mentions of sex don't repulse me, it's the thought of me having sex is entirely unappealing). Honestly, the ho-ish behavior is mostly influenced by the media, so I don't think it'll change anytime soon no matter how much we wish for it too. Until then, I'm just content to sit here in my little bubble, cuddle with my bf, and watch anime or movies.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pxndora

OG Noob

10,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • OTP 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:26 pm
Sweater Panda
As a proud ace, I agree wholeheartedly with this post. (Sexual jokes and mentions of sex don't repulse me, it's the thought of me having sex is entirely unappealing). Honestly, the ho-ish behavior is mostly influenced by the media, so I don't think it'll change anytime soon no matter how much we wish for it too. Until then, I'm just content to sit here in my little bubble, cuddle with my bf, and watch anime or movies.

I don't find thinking about having sex repulsive, but I wouldn't do it with just anyone, I assume you're the same way? >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:36 pm
Surviel
I don't find thinking about having sex repulsive, but I wouldn't do it with just anyone, I assume you're the same way? >w<

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's disgusting. It's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather have fun cuddling or dancing. I'd only consider having sex with someone (a significant other) that I'm very close to and wouldn't mind making them happy through sexual intercourse. I consider myself demisexual which is on the asexuality spectrum. It wouldn't be some random person I met at the club. It would be a bf/gf/fiance/spouse that I was very close to on a deeper level.

I'm just really skeptical of people. :3 I'm curious though, what are some standards you have?

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pxndora

OG Noob

10,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • OTP 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:38 pm
Sweater Panda
Surviel

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's disgusting. It's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather have fun cuddling or dancing. I'd only consider having sex with someone (a significant other) that I'm very close to and wouldn't mind making them happy through sexual intercourse. I consider myself demisexual which is on the asexuality spectrum. It wouldn't be some random person I met at the club. It would be a bf/gf/fiance/spouse that I was very close to on a deeper level.

I'm just really skeptical of people. :3 I'm curious though, what are some standards you have?

I wouldn't get romantic with anyone I just met either. It's happened quite a few times, but enough to make me learn my lesson multiple times, all hard ways.

I'd rather just talk, and if I like that person, I might just flirt a little~

But I tend to by shy a lot sooo~

I'd have sex with my significant other, if I had one, and they'd actually want to do it. Of course it wouldn't be an every day thing, then It'd be a friends with benefits relationship. I don't believe in those sort of things.

However, I wouldn't be placed anywhere near the asexual side. I'm not prude or anything of the sort. Doesn't mean I want sex all the time, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:51 pm
Surviel
I wouldn't get romantic with anyone I just met either. It's happened quite a few times, but enough to make me learn my lesson multiple times, all hard ways.

I'd rather just talk, and if I like that person, I might just flirt a little~

But I tend to by shy a lot sooo~

I'd have sex with my significant other, if I had one, and they'd actually want to do it. Of course it wouldn't be an every day thing, then It'd be a friends with benefits relationship. I don't believe in those sort of things.

However, I wouldn't be placed anywhere near the asexual side. I'm not prude or anything of the sort. Doesn't mean I want sex all the time, ya know?

I'm the kind of person that's wrapped up in multiple defensive layers, so I'm mostly shy due to self-preservation. I dunno why, but I'm very skeptical and cynical of other people. Hence why I'm very social on the internet, but am really socially-awkward offline.

Although, there was apparently a time where I somehow lead someone on? I didn't even know that what I saying qualified as flirting, but this guy (who was a friend at the time) tried to make some moves, and I just distanced myself. When I make friends, I tend to be very emotionally close to them so maybe I might have said something that was in my mind friendship-esque and in his mind flirting. >.<

Same, a relationship that relies on everyday sex isn't healthy imo. I mean, some people write it off as stress relief, and if that's the case, I'd encourage them to take up another hobby.

I wouldn't call myself a prude... I'm pretty comfortable with my body, and I don't hate the way I look. It's kind of hard to explain. I have the working parts (can still get aroused) but there's a lack of desire to do anything with them most of the time. It's kind of like I could enjoy vanilla ice cream, but given the choice, I wouldn't pick it most of the time. There might be the one time here or there but rarely. XP

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tia_Jamon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:37 pm
I can definitely understand this struggle. My advice to people in this situation would be to just do your best to understand the context of where you meet people (some places attract people looking for hook-ups, while others are more likely to bring together people looking for something more serious) and to be upfront about what your intentions are as soon as possible so that you don't accidentally invest time in someone who isn't on the same wave-length.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:18 am
How can anyone get interested in the pursuit, when it's over all so quickly? If someone isn't willing to invest time in wooing, can you ever hope to achieve a connection that isn't just a booty call? Most people when they are young enough just want to bump uglies, but as you grow up a little more, and mature you realize that you desire a more substantial connection with another, and that can only be made when this instant gratification is withheld, so that you both have to invest the time and energy to actually get to know one another, and maybe actually come to love each other before you bump uglies and snore really loud directly in my ******** ear... scream ... but yeah, then you'd actually have a real relationship built on something other than your hot bodies grinding up against each other, wouldn't that be nice?  

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xylerz

Questionable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:03 pm

glad I'm not the only one who prefers taking things slow!!
I'm all the way down for being best friends with the person you like and learning their boundaries and stuff like that!! Although I think being a ho is ok! just be upfront about it because peoples feelings always get hurt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games